Page 53 of 238 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Anyone know how to get access to the place with Volcarona? have 6 badges but no Volcarona

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Anyone know how to get access to the place with Volcarona? have 6 badges but no Volcarona
    If you're talking about how to get into Relic Path, I can't really help you there. I think it's supposed to be open after the PWT, but IDK. Other than that, just follow Relic Path and when you enter the second room, go as far north as you can. You will need Strength to get in.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 12th July 2012 at 4:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    If you're talking about how to get into Relic Path, I can't really help you there. I think it's supposed to be open after the PWT, but IDK. Other than that, just follow Relic Path and when you enter the second room, go as far north as you can. You will need Strength to get in.
    It's open the moment you can get to the PWT.

Quote Originally Posted by kamineko23 View Post
    And is there to get specifically Red Shard in caves? I'm always getting Blue Shard, Yellow Shard, and Green Shard up to 20 for each of them, but I only get 5 Red Shard. Thanks!
    Unfortunately, dust clouds yield random items or Pokemon.

You can keep losing at the World Tournament, but you get a random shard each time you do, not a specific one. It's an option, but it's a last-resort type of option.

With shard hunting, you can keep doing the dust clouds, which are pretty much the easiest way of obtaining them. Alternatively, and if you have the time and effort, you can keep checking various hidden hollows just in case a shard had been generated.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    It's open the moment you can get to the PWT.
    Really? I could've sworn I saw a worker blocking it during a playthrough.

EDIT: Rank up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Really? I could've sworn I saw a worker blocking it during a playthrough.

EDIT: Rank up!
    They just stand next to the entrance.

So currently at the 5th level of Black Skyscraper. Can anybody tell me if these trainers can be battled again?

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    So currently at the 5th level of Black Skyscraper. Can anybody tell me if these trainers can be battled again?
    Pretty sure the entire tower can be rematched, although I think the trainers and layout are randomized each time, (maybe) save for the Boss Trainers. I doubt the option given at the lobby to revisit previous areas is just for sightseeing.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Yes you can re-battle them as much as you need. I'm currently leveling up a Swellow to be a new member on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    Pretty sure the entire tower can be rematched, although I think the trainers and layout are randomized each time, (maybe) save for the Boss Trainers. I doubt the option given at the lobby to revisit previous areas is just for sightseeing.
    Well, I didn't try to go back on floors I've finished because I wanted to go through each level before I start picking and choosing where to train my Pokemon. So I kinda needed confirmation if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerPaul View Post
    Yes you can re-battle them as much as you need. I'm currently leveling up a Swellow to be a new member on my team.
    Thanks for answering though. Both of you. )

How do I get out of the movie-making area at PokéStar Studios after I've finished the movie? I know I'm supposed to go to the theater to watch my movie, but I've talked to everyone in the building and the all of the doors are still blocked. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    How do I get out of the movie-making area at PokéStar Studios after I've finished the movie? I know I'm supposed to go to the theater to watch my movie, but I've talked to everyone in the building and the all of the doors are still blocked. -_-
    You go to Virbank Pier and there should be a Team Plasma event there. Defeat the guy then go back to the route before Virbank City. Look for a female Team Plasma grunt then defeat her. Then you can go to Castelia.

You go to Virbank Pier and there should be a Team Plasma event there. Defeat the guy then go back to the route before Virbank City. Look for a female Team Plasma grunt then defeat her. Then you can go to Castelia.
    I actually meant how to get out of the studio; I figured it out though. After I finished the movie, I kept mashing B to get through the guy's dialogue and I missed him asking me if I wanted to go to the theater, so I accidentally said no. Note to self: never mash buttons when playing a game in a foreign language.

Can I get Draco Meteor on my Flygon from Drayden before I challenge him or only after I've beaten him? I want to use it on his gym.

I battled Level one for a few times since I thought I'll go thru the level and go to the next level automatically. But u need to pick that urself. Getting Level 9 now,YA
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    I actually meant how to get out of the studio; I figured it out though. After I finished the movie, I kept mashing B to get through the guy's dialogue and I missed him asking me if I wanted to go to the theater, so I accidentally said no. Note to self: never mash buttons when playing a game in a foreign language.
    Oh, I'm sorry. There goes my reading comprehension. Glad you figured it out though. Check out the guide in the B2/W2 section about each Pokewood movie just in case you want to do them all over again.

I beaten Marlon, and when I go into the Chasm, their are 2 plasma grunts that won't let me through, any idea what to do next?

What is the password for the Plasma Frigate for Pokemon White 2, since I can't the one for Reshiram to work?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I beaten Marlon, and when I go into the Chasm, their are 2 plasma grunts that won't let me through, any idea what to do next?
    Go to the Seaside Cave, and out the east exit.

Go to the Seaside Cave, and out the east exit.
    Thanks, I'm going their now.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    When i save in a hidden hollow can i change the gender of that pokemon or it is already determined?
    Already determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    What is the password for the Plasma Frigate for Pokemon White 2, since I can't the one for Reshiram to work?
    I used this;
    There are five different passwords that seem to be randomly picked from, レシラム (Reshiram), ゼクロム (Zekrom), 9909, 7707 and 2202.

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    And when i save before i enter the hidden hollow?
    Already determined. It's determined when the Pokemon shows up, whether you're there or not.

How do we download the new data for the PWT?
    Is it via Mystery Gift or...?

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    How do we download the new data for the PWT?
    Is it via Mystery Gift or...?
    You download it at the Black computer in the PWT, just like Battle Tests in the Battle Institute in B1W1.

Page 53 of 238 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast