Page 6 of 237 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1 View Post
    Which is the password on the frigate in order to get to Anachroma?
    1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese) It's not always the same.

This thread] would be better for questions for next time.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    NVM: Found out!
    People should be banned for this type of crap.

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where I'm supposed to go after getting the eighth badge. Can anyone help me with this please?

Credit to Scenice for this awsome banner...

Quote Originally Posted by ace557 View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where I'm supposed to go after getting the eighth badge. Can anyone help me with this please?
    I'm not there yet, but your suppose to head towards Giant Chasm, I believe

Quote Originally Posted by unstopable373 View Post
    I'm not there yet, but your suppose to head towards Giant Chasm, I believe
    The only problem with that, is I've gone to the north area, where two Plasma Grunts were blocking me, and they're still there, and when I interact with them I think they say something about where I'm supposed to go from there... But it's in Japanese so I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go...

The only problem with that, is I've gone to the north area, where two Plasma Grunts were blocking me, and they're still there, and when I interact with them I think they say something about where I'm supposed to go from there... But it's in Japanese so I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go...
    I don't know, I know your suppose to find their boat (the one you got on around where the PWT) and you probably have to find that before you can go through there.

So I guess look for a pirate ship around there, if you can't find it, I will look into to it for ya.

That's what I'm doing... Just don't know where to look... Where would you park a giant flying pirate ship?

Route 22, find Terrakion, meet Achroma, Seaside Cave. I guess that's it, you'll find the ship when you leave the cave.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Route 22, find Terrakion, meet Achroma, Seaside Cave. I guess that's it, you'll find the ship when you leave the cave.
    THANK YOU! I'm finally going the right way now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    ya let me elaborate on that, because you have a Japanese map , although that's the right spin

So I guess after you find Terrakion and all that, you should go back to where you got the 8th badge, go south and then go a little east and you should find a cave, go through that cave you should reach the ship.

If you find a Crustle blocking the exit of the cave, your going the right way

hope Ver-mont and I helped

Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    How Exactly do I get out of Pokewood after I have done the movie?
    After you've done at least one movie, go to Virbank Port and you will have an encounter with Team Plasma. Homika and your rival will be there too. After a battle, some of the grunts will run away, and Homika seems to give chase, but not before giving you HM01 (Cut). After that, follow them all the way back to the route before Virbank City and look for a female Team Plasma grunt in that route. When you defeat her, go back to Virbank Port and you will be able to get to Mistralton.

Edit: Oh, reading comprehension. Hahaha. Watch your movie then you can get out of the Pokewood. I think. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Anyone know where you can get Sun and Water Stones?
    By the time you reach the World Tournament area, there's a small cave to the western side. Follow that cave until you reach the sunken ruins of the Relic Castle. In the room immediately outside of the room where you get Volcarona, use the Dowsing Machine to find a Sun Stone.

And I don't know where to find a Water Stone in the wild. Get one at the World Tournament, I guess. That's easier. Only 3 BP :P
    Last edited by Bardische; 25th June 2012 at 11:54 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Does anyone have a list yet of how many Shards the Move Tutors are asking for? Or even just a ballpark estimate?

Also, when is the Electric Rock accessible to evolve my Magneton? I'm hoping Chargestone Cave isn't blocked for some reason?

And again, because no-one answered:

Can you SR the gift Eeevee from Fennel to get a female, or is the gender/nature pre-set?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 25th June 2012 at 1:00 PM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Does anyone know if you get exp from the black skyscraper? Since you can rebattle it it would be a great place to train.
    From the brain that brought you the Big Ben Caper
    The head that made headlines in every newspaper
    And wonderous things like the Tower Bridge Job
    That cunning display that made London a sob

Now comes the real Tour de Force
    Tricky and wicked of course
    My earlier crimes were fine for their times
    But now that I'm at it again
    An even grimmer plot has been simmering
    In my great criminal brain

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Also, when is the Electric Rock accessible to evolve my Magneton? I'm hoping Chargestone Cave isn't blocked for some reason?
    It's available, I entered it even before I challenged Clay.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I have defeated Drayden and earned my 7th badge in Pokemon Black 2. Team Plasma's ship appeared and froze the city. I have defeated all of the Team Plasma Grunts in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I am not able to enter the Marine Tube and the region is still frozen. What do I do next?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I have defeated Drayden and earned my 7th badge in Pokemon Black 2. Team Plasma's ship appeared and froze the city. I have defeated all of the Team Plasma Grunts in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I am not able to enter the Marine Tube and the region is still frozen. What do I do next?
    You need to defeat the Plasma Sage in front of the gym. Then, you battle one more person and get sent to the Marine Tube.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

The Lost Item (Yellow Xtranseiver) where do I take it? It calls me every now and then, and has me talking to an unkown person (Picture unavailable even).
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Are Round and Shiny Charms tradeable items, or key items that can't be traded? (only asking because the ItemDex is not working for me ATM)

Also, can anyone confirm if they do stack up? Like if I had both equipped at the same time, will I be able to get eggs faster, while also having a higher chance of getting a shiny through MM? And since MM already increases your chances of getting a shiny, does the Shiny Charm give you an even higher chance of getting one?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Okay, so I just caught N's Joltik. However, rather than having Compoundeyes, it has Unnerve. Is that supposed to happen? Because, even in Black and White it was Compoundeyes.

PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese) It's not always the same.

This thread] would be better for questions for next time.
    this doesn't work for me !

is it number combination + pokemon name? that'd be 27 combinations to try..

i tried them separatly but it doesnt work..

Quote Originally Posted by IJsthee View Post
    this doesn't work for me !

is it number combination + pokemon name? that'd be 27 combinations to try..

i tried them separatly but it doesnt work..
    Have you double checked them all?

Anyone know what all the options are for the World Championship?

There's like 20 menu's....
    I know if I just pick the first all the time I do a normal single battle match with normal trainers and some leaders mixed in, but...what's all the rest about? xD
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Can anyone tell me where to find Koffing, Serebii says the Virbank Complex but i cant for the life of me find one threre. and Bulbapedia says you cant catch them in Black / White 2????????

Buy Pokémon Black and White here:
    Pokémon Black: Here
    Pokémon White: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Louispierce View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find Koffing, Serebii says the Virbank Complex but i cant for the life of me find one threre. and Bulbapedia says you cant catch them in Black / White 2????????
    There is Koffing in Virbank Complex, I caught one there.

Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post
    Anyone know what all the options are for the World Championship?
    I wonder the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    There is Koffing in Virbank Complex, I caught one there.

I wonder the same thing.
    are they suppose to be regions?

Page 6 of 237 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast