Page 63 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    It's on Route 3, just like before.
    All right, thanks, appreciate it! (That explains why it wasn't mentioned separately in bulbapedia, lol)

Hey guys im at the part of the game where u need the password in plasma frigate, but i dont have the plasma card and dont know how to get it. help?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTaker View Post
    Hey guys im at the part of the game where u need the password in plasma frigate, but i dont have the plasma card and dont know how to get it. help?
    You have to defeat a certain Plasma Grunt on the Frigate.

And as for the passwords, it's any among 1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, レシラム, ゼクロム (be careful, ゼ = セ + "), キュレム (ュ, not ユ), or アクロマ.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Hi again guys! So as it happens, the fourth generation was the last one I played, so I'm a bit new to some of the fifth gen features (annd it really doesn't help that they're in japanese, lol). So please, please bear with me.

So now I am raising a Timburr - so what would be the easiest way to evolve him into Gonkeldurr (who evolves via trading)? I remember there was a trick back in gen 4 where you could put your poké up for trade online and then just take it off and it would evolve. Is there something similar in this gen, and some guides/tutorials to help me get through the language barrior?

I would really appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ffia View Post
    Hi again guys! So as it happens, the fourth generation was the last one I played, so I'm a bit new to some of the fifth gen features (annd it really doesn't help that they're in japanese, lol). So please, please bear with me.

So now I am raising a Timburr - so what would be the easiest way to evolve him into Gonkeldurr (who evolves via trading)? I remember there was a trick back in gen 4 where you could put your poké up for trade online and then just take it off and it would evolve. Is there something similar in this gen, and some guides/tutorials to help me get through the language barrior?

I would really appreciate the help.
    They fixed that Trade Evolution Glitch. The only way to evolve it is to trade with someone.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So I met Crasher Wake (if I recalled his name correctly) in the route near P2 Lab and the gym leader in Icirrus. Both walked away after the conversation. Whats their role then?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    You have to defeat a certain Plasma Grunt on the Frigate.

And as for the passwords, it's any among 1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, レシラム, ゼクロム (be careful, ゼ = セ + "), キュレム (ュ, not ユ), or アクロマ.
    Which one do I have to beat? I beat all of them in the frigate. I think I had to get it in the frigate after the PWT or something, but it's too late for that.

Someone asked this on Pokebeach and it got me curious, are Heracross and Pinsir version exclusive in the Hidden Hollows?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Someone asked this on Pokebeach and it got me curious, are Heracross and Pinsir version exclusive in the Hidden Hollows?
    Yes they are and can be found in the hidden Hollows in Lostlorn Forest.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Yes they are and can be found in the hidden Hollows in Lostlorn Forest.
    Right, I knew that. Serebii really needs to specify that on the Hidden Hollows page, then.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Regarding the Champ medals, the ones you get for sweeping the E4 using pokemon of only one specific type. How does that interact with dualtype pokemon? Does it pick the first or second type, or would Starmie, as an example, be usable both for the Water and the Psychic medal? And how does it interact with Arceus and its Multitype? Does Arceus need to have the same plate equipped the whole E4 through, or does it only check for this at any specific point?
    Wannabe Scientist and Collector.

Unova Dex 153/153

International Dex 574/509

Legendary hunting for

Offering: Pokerus, any starter, Zorua/Zoroark + many other mons I do not have room to speak about.

Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDewott View Post
    Regarding the Champ medals, the ones you get for sweeping the E4 using pokemon of only one specific type. How does that interact with dualtype pokemon? Does it pick the first or second type, or would Starmie, as an example, be usable both for the Water and the Psychic medal? And how does it interact with Arceus and its Multitype? Does Arceus need to have the same plate equipped the whole E4 through, or does it only check for this at any specific point?
    IDK about Arceus (it'll probably depend on the plate equipped), but dual types can be used for both medals.

Does anyone know if a friend on black 2 can come to white 1 forest
    Can breed anything thats breedable. PM me with offers

Completed the National Dex 21/10/2009
    FC 5113 2633 6485

White FC 2580 9228 8823
    Want event Celebi for HG Heeeelp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    IDK about Arceus (it'll probably depend on the plate equipped), but dual types can be used for both medals.
    Thanks. Regarding Arceus, the reason I'm asking is because Arceus and Judgement may help sweep anything but the Champion by giving you a strong Supereffective attack against anything your single-type team might have problems with up until the champion. I'll have to test it myself when I get the opportunity though.
    Wannabe Scientist and Collector.

Unova Dex 153/153

International Dex 574/509

Legendary hunting for

Offering: Pokerus, any starter, Zorua/Zoroark + many other mons I do not have room to speak about.

Is it possible to have all Pokemon seen without trading?

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ricedonut View Post
    I don't think so. Even with Memory Link, you will need to trade for the 3rd starter to breed for the 1st form.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I don't think so. Even with Memory Link, you will need to trade for the 3rd starter to breed for the 1st form.
    Same with Skitty/Buneary and Rufflet/Vullaby. They're not seen on any trainer's rosters (but luckily their evolutions are for those worried they made the same mistake they did in BW1 with Rufflet and Vullaby).

Quote Originally Posted by ricedonut View Post
    Lot of em needed to be Poketransfer and trading from BW
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

A somewhat different question here...I have a pokemon that i've had since firered, which might be a fake, as the person i traded with had alot of those. It's probably real, but in the off chance that it isn't, would black and white 2, or any future games change how they handle things like that, and potentially get damaged if the pokemon is traded over? Trying to decide if it's a good idea to bring it over or not. I don't want to discuss fake pokemon, just want to know if this is safe, thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Magnazure View Post
    A somewhat different question here...I have a pokemon that i've had since firered, which might be a fake, as the person i traded with had alot of those. It's probably real, but in the off chance that it isn't, would black and white 2, or any future games change how they handle things like that, and potentially get damaged if the pokemon is traded over? Trying to decide if it's a good idea to bring it over or not. I don't want to discuss fake pokemon, just want to know if this is safe, thanks in advance
    Black and White 2 can't trade with 3rd or 4th gen they have to be transferred over.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

I'm sorry, forgot to put in that that pokemon is on black right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnazure View Post
    I'm sorry, forgot to put in that that pokemon is on black right now.
    Then if they are on Black there is nothing suggesting that they can't be traded over to Black and White 2.

^ Best post ever.

I'm asking if a sending over a potentially fake pokemon could damage white 2.

Also, is sending 3 posts in less than 20 minutes considered double posting if they're not back to back?
    Last edited by Magnazure; 30th July 2012 at 7:59 PM.

Double posting is only applied to back to back cases.

And you could send your "fake" pokémon to a legality checker, but as far as I know there aren't any problems with cheated mons whatsoever. Unless you have a Missingno, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
    Double posting is only applied to back to back cases.

And you could send your "fake" pokémon to a legality checker, but as far as I know there aren't any problems with cheated mons whatsoever. Unless you have a Missingno, of course.
    Thanks, had deleted a couple legendaries that i found out were hacks, didn't want to delete my kyogre out of suspicion

Page 63 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast