Page 64 of 237 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 5913

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Does anyone know how to successfully use the Entralink to visit another player? I've got two DSes (One is a 3DS, one a DS lite) with me, one with Black 2 one with White 2, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've done the tutorial FES Mission on both games and taken a pass power, so I can now do any FES Missions I've unlocked. If I leave one game in Nimbasa and go the Entralink with the other, there's no bridges to walk on like in B&W 1. Am I missing something? Do I need to be at a certain point in the game to be able to visit another player?

So I'm still stuck with the Dragonspiral Tower thing. Do I have to beat Colress on the Plasma Frigate before N will appear at Dragonspiral Tower or something?

Or am I completely imagining things and N never appears in Dragonspiral Tower in the first place?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    So I'm still stuck with the Dragonspiral Tower thing. Do I have to beat Colress on the Plasma Frigate before N will appear at Dragonspiral Tower or something?

Or am I completely imagining things and N never appears in Dragonspiral Tower in the first place?
    If you mean your trying to get the mascot legend of the game, then what you do is go to VR and somewhere on the right area of it you should see a Zoroark, follow it. It will bring you to the Old Team Plasma Castle and there you'll find N and have to go to where you battled him in B/W. Once there you have to fight his Zeky//Reshy and after it being defeated then N'll give you the DS/WS. From there you go to Dragonspiral and at the top the stone of your game will start reacting and you can catch Zeky/Reshy. If you're talking about just the main story then I can't help you there (Haven't played on the emu version or the Jap cartridge ver.)
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    If you mean your trying to get the mascot legend of the game, then what you do is go to VR and somewhere on the right area of it you should see a Zoroark, follow it. It will bring you to the Old Team Plasma Castle and there you'll find N and have to go to where you battled him in B/W. Once there you have to fight his Zeky//Reshy and after it being defeated then N'll give you the DS/WS. From there you go to Dragonspiral and at the top the stone of your game will start reacting and you can catch Zeky/Reshy. If you're talking about just the main story then I can't help you there (Haven't played on the emu version or the Jap cartridge ver.)
    Man, I could've sworn I did that already... maybe it was my other game.
    Anyway, thanks for the help! (:

I'm a little confused. How do you connect BW to BW2 via Memory Link and how do you access those scenes like they ones with the gym leaders.

Also, how harder is challenge mode? it is just higher levels?
    Last edited by KantoLegends; 1st August 2012 at 7:27 PM.

Well, for Black and White 2, there will be a Keldeo event, like the Victini event for Black and Whit I belive. I am not sure about Genosect and Melotta. Hope I helped
    I might be killed for saying this but, I don't really like Charizard.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are

Quote Originally Posted by KantoLegends View Post
    I'm a little confused. How do you connect BW to BW2 via Memory Link and how do you access those scenes like they ones with the gym leaders.

Also, how harder is challenge mode? it is just higher levels?
    I believe there is an option to connect the games for Memory Link. The main site says it's done via Wirless or WiFi and both games need you to use Game Sync(Not sure if the Game Sync is referring to Wireless and WiFi or just WiFi). As for the flashbacks, I believe once you do activate Memory Link you just talk to certain characters and the flashback will trigger.

As for Challenge Mode, Gym Leaders all get an additional Pokemon(In Burgh's case he replaces his Swadloon and gets another Pokemon), the Elite Four as well get an additional Pokemon(Not sure if there is any replacements though). Along with the extra Pokemon for them, they gain levels for their Pokemon(The levels go up as you advance I believe, I think it goes up by 1 for every two Gym Leaders(So +1 to 4 levels) the Elite Four and Iris have +4 too I believe), trainers also gain levels I believe, apparently after defeating Iris everything is +5 levels. There's also move changes and items being given in certain cases, not sure about the Trainers but any unique spirit I think for the most part gets an item and a move change here and there. The artificial intelligent is supposedly higher too for everyone I believe. So it's certainly more challenging, kind of hard to say how harder as the games are adjustable to start off with, but you should end up with more work on your hands doing Challenge Mode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I believe there is an option to connect the games for Memory Link. The main site says it's done via Wirless or WiFi and both games need you to use Game Sync(Not sure if the Game Sync is referring to Wireless and WiFi or just WiFi). As for the flashbacks, I believe once you do activate Memory Link you just talk to certain characters and the flashback will trigger.

As for Challenge Mode, Gym Leaders all get an additional Pokemon(In Burgh's case he replaces his Swadloon and gets another Pokemon), the Elite Four as well get an additional Pokemon(Not sure if there is any replacements though). Along with the extra Pokemon for them, they gain levels for their Pokemon(The levels go up as you advance I believe, I think it goes up by 1 for every two Gym Leaders(So +1 to 4 levels) the Elite Four and Iris have +4 too I believe), trainers also gain levels I believe, apparently after defeating Iris everything is +5 levels. There's also move changes and items being given in certain cases, not sure about the Trainers but any unique spirit I think for the most part gets an item and a move change here and there. The artificial intelligent is supposedly higher too for everyone I believe. So it's certainly more challenging, kind of hard to say how harder as the games are adjustable to start off with, but you should end up with more work on your hands doing Challenge Mode.
    Yup,you need to talk to certain character and the flashback will be triggered.
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

I've been looking up Memory Link on the main site, but I'm still not 100% sure how it works. Is it anything like mixing records in gneration v if you have a BW1 & BW2 game & 2 DSs?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rotating my pokémon to see who to use in my Shalour gym battle
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I've been looking up Memory Link on the main site, but I'm still not 100% sure how it works. Is it anything like mixing records in gneration v if you have a BW1 & BW2 game & 2 DSs?
    It's close to mixing records, but different in the sense that you have 2 DS with BW1 and BW2 and you send information from the first game over to the second via Wi-Fi or local wireless. Doing so unlocks the story gaps from BW1 as well as the 2 years that was left unknown to us.

Here are instructions
    Go to Download Software in the system with Black/White and in Black 2/White 2 go to the Memory Link.
    In Memory Link select the Wireless option and it will emit a signal for the other DS to receive the software.
    Accept everything the DS's tells you to do and in a few seconds your Black 2/White 2 will be updated the following:

The protagonist's name from Black/White is referenced in a few cutscenes only available by doing this.
    Event battles.
    Characters reference the original protagonist in the game apart from the other exclusive cutscenes.
    Musical Props you got in Black/White get transferred over.
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 2nd August 2012 at 9:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    It's close to mixing records, but different in the sense that you have 2 DS with BW1 and BW2 and you send information from the first game over to the second via Wi-Fi or local wireless. Doing so unlocks the story gaps from BW1 as well as the 2 years that was left unknown to us.

Here are instructions
    Thanks. Is it possible to memory link before gettin all 8 badges in BW2?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rotating my pokémon to see who to use in my Shalour gym battle
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Thanks. Is it possible to memory link before gettin all 8 badges in BW2?
    I could be wrong, but the majority of memory link features happens after you beat the story (E4).

You can do it since the beginning.

Hi there, quick trading question. At least, I hope it's quick.

I want to have an Absol on my team in White2, but it's not available for a long time in-game. I can breed it on my White1 game, but I don't want to have it gain the trade bonus when it's in White2. My question is, can an egg be traded for a non-egg, and if not, when can I get to the Daycare Center and breed in White2?

I've only ever done trades for things like evolutions and version exclusives before, never for eggs, so I don't know if the spin trade is the only way to trade Eggs, having never used it before.
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu-Anima View Post

I want to have an Absol on my team in White2, but it's not available for a long time in-game. I can breed it on my White1 game, but I don't want to have it gain the trade bonus when it's in White2. My question is, can an egg be traded for a non-egg, and if not, when can I get to the Daycare Center and breed in White2?

I've only ever done trades for things like evolutions and version exclusives before, never for eggs, so I don't know if the spin trade is the only way to trade Eggs, having never used it before.
    Yes, you can trade an egg for an egg, an egg for a non-egg, and a non-egg for a non-egg.
    The egg that you get from trading will have your OT if it's hatched in your game, so it doesn't matter if it was made in another game.

And the Day-Care center is in the same place as it was in Black and White. You can breed once you beat the Pokémon League and you go there. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu-Anima View Post

I do believe you can trade an egg for a non-egg Pokemon, that way when it hatches, you get the W2 OT instead of W1 OT. If that doesn't work, Day Care isn't accessible until post-game in BW2 unfortunately.

Are Relic Path and Relic Castle accessible before you defeat Clay?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

A set of questions to those that have messed around with the Entralink:
    1. Do you gain the Black/White levels through Fes missions? Or are the old style missions still around
    2. Do you still earn the levels even if it's just you?
    3. Do you get different amount of levels based on the mission?
    4. In BW1, if you completed 6 missions you could get 6 levels of the opposite color in addition to the normal 1 color point. Is this still true in BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Are Relic Path and Relic Castle accessible before you defeat Clay?
    Nope. A small part of the Relic Path is accessible before Clay (via Castelia Sewers) but the path that leads to Relic Castle isn't accessible until you defeat Clay.

This is because the path in Relic Path that leads to Relic Castle is accessed via PWT, and the PWT itself won't be accessible until Clay is defeated.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

What Pokemon are you allowed to bring to Pokewood? The reason I'm asking because the director wont let me use my own Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I do believe you can trade an egg for a non-egg Pokemon, that way when it hatches, you get the W2 OT instead of W1 OT. If that doesn't work, Day Care isn't accessible until post-game in BW2 unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Yes, you can trade an egg for an egg, an egg for a non-egg, and a non-egg for a non-egg.
    The egg that you get from trading will have your OT if it's hatched in your game, so it doesn't matter if it was made in another game.

And the Day-Care center is in the same place as it was in Black and White. You can breed once you beat the Pokémon League and you go there. (:
    thanks, folks! I figured that the Daycare was a post-game feature, which is depressing, but not unheard of. So now once I get my game, all i have to do is find someone in my dorm with a DS that I can borrow to do an egg/non-egg trade! Huzzah!

(I mostly wasn't sure if the wireless spin trade feature was the only way to trade eggs. So glad to hear it isn't.)
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

Quote Originally Posted by William Byrd View Post
    What Pokemon are you allowed to bring to Pokewood? The reason I'm asking because the director wont let me use my own Pokemon?
    You have to beat the original movie first, before you can use your own Pokemon.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

About the Memory Link feature:

1. Do you have to Game Sync the games at the same time for it to work?

2. Can you do it multiple times in case you didn't get everything the first time?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

You only do once.
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

Can a B2 on DS trade with a W2 on a 3DS?

Page 64 of 237 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast