Page 68 of 238 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I asked Serebii about this since I don't know the answer since I haven't tried it yet. I quote:
    Ah, okay then, thanks. Though how pray I ask the feature reset would be done when you were thinking about it. Were you expecting it to work like DLC on consoles? I'm curious as to what you meant should it turn out to be true. Though I'm surprised no one has even got an answer for that question. Though now that I think of it, I can't blame anyone since most people either get both games when they're released, or 1 of each set. I don't think there were that many people who got 1 game from this certain set then got both games from a following set. And since this is new to pokemon and people probably haven't even tried something like this yet then I guess it's something to check out. Well, if the creator of one of the most renowned pokemon information website doesn't know, then I'm pretty sure nobody's even tried it yet, or the only people to try it live in Japan and didn't think to put it up on the internet.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Will some one move tutor dark pulse onto my hydrogeion? I have pokemon white and cant move tutor egg move. Please help

Pokemon white fc-004697810208
    Last edited by TooSoonDeino; 18th August 2012 at 9:52 PM. Reason: typo

Is there a way to get more shards? Hidden Hollows or something? Just any renewable way of getting shards other than the dream world (if you can get shards there, not sure)?
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Is there a way to get more shards? Hidden Hollows or something? Just any renewable way of getting shards other than the dream world (if you can get shards there, not sure)?
    They can appear in the little dust clouds in caves. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    They can appear in the little dust clouds in caves. (:
    Thanks. That really sucks... A while back, needed a stone, only method of obtaining one was dustclouds. Took me 49 hours.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Without anything too spoilerific, can someone tell me how early I can find a Gligar?

RADIANT BLAZE ~

In that plasma base in the giant chasm, there's a password I need to give to go through. I've tried countless times, and I still can't get through. Does anybody know how to get that damned password?

Where in Black City is Banjirou hiding? Or do I have to do something to get him to show up?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Without anything too spoilerific, can someone tell me how early I can find a Gligar?
    Route 11, which is just before the 7th Gym. There are two other areas, but one of them is post-game (Route 15), the other is just before the Victory Road (Route 23).

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    In that plasma base in the giant chasm, there's a password I need to give to go through. I've tried countless times, and I still can't get through. Does anybody know how to get that damned password?
    try 2202, 7707, or 9909. If those are not the password, then go to the QWERTY keyboard mode, press the shift-like button, then type Reshiramu or Zekuromu or Kyuremu.

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    Where in Black City is Banjirou hiding? Or do I have to do something to get him to show up?
    on the top of the Black Skyscraper. The battle facility that looks like a big blue tower.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

If you lose on a floor on the battle tower, do you have to start all over? Or can you just go back there? Can you leave the battle tower once you've entered or do you have to finish first?
    pt team:
    white team:
    white2 team: ()
    black2 team:
    Shinies:
    Dream team:
    Platinum:

I've been looking for Blue shards to teach dark dragon pulse. I've been doing the Fes Mission "Find the Shining Stones!" by myself, but i can only get yellow and green. I play White 2.
    Are there certain areas in the mission where i can get blue? Or is their another mission where i can get blue pre-E4?

Also, how do i raise the black and white levels of the tree?

I don't have the Japanese B2/W2 or anything, but I have a question in anticipation of the English release.

Regarding the Memory Link system in B2/W2 - how far along in B/W does one have to go in order to unlock ALL of the features in the Memory Link? Is simply beating the E4 enough? Or do you have to complete the Battle Subway, catch a certain number of pokemon, etc.?

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    I don't have the Japanese B2/W2 or anything, but I have a question in anticipation of the English release.

Regarding the Memory Link system in B2/W2 - how far along in B/W does one have to go in order to unlock ALL of the features in the Memory Link? Is simply beating the E4 enough? Or do you have to complete the Battle Subway, catch a certain number of pokemon, etc.?
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml

Has the requirements for everything
    Heart Gold 1591 7178 0890

Platinum: 4425 9372 9682

White: 0518 8595 3642

Quote Originally Posted by RiseOfZekrom View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml

Has the requirements for everything
    Awesome - thank you!!

That's what I get for avoiding the site (I'm trying to avoid spoilers). I just wanted to know if I had to catch up on anything in B/W in order to be ready for B2/W2.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Lose in the PWT the consolation prize is a random Shard.

One more question about the Black city Battle tower, how do I get the guy in the way to move so I can start battling?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Hey! I'm looking for someone with access to the move tutors in B2/W2 to teach my Metang Stealth Rock - I can RNG pretty much anything in return, please PM me if you can help! Thanks!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2zswef9.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2nqrz46.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/vg7c3l.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/ejvaex.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.*******.com/dnm6bc.png[/IMG]
    Meet my first few flawless shiny RNG!

White FC: 2494 4955 5794
    Black2 FC: 4299 1577 4754

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    One more question about the Black city Battle tower, how do I get the guy in the way to move so I can start battling?
    I believe you have to beat Alder in his house in Floccesy (Sangi) Town first. (:

Are pokemon caught in Black/White 2 located in "Unova". So you can't differentiate where they came from unless you look at the levels?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Are pokemon caught in Black/White 2 located in "Unova". So you can't differentiate where they came from unless you look at the levels?
    Pokémon caught in places that exist in both BW and BW2 will be listed as that location. But Pokémon caught in a place that exists in BW2 but not BW will be listed as "Faraway place" in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolGoesEuweh View Post
    I've been looking for Blue shards to teach dark dragon pulse. I've been doing the Fes Mission "Find the Shining Stones!" by myself, but i can only get yellow and green. I play White 2.
    Are there certain areas in the mission where i can get blue? Or is their another mission where i can get blue pre-E4?
    Go to any tournament in PWT, and use the "Run" option to forfeit. This makes you lose the battle, but you'll get a random shard as consolation prize.

Alternatively, you can go look for shaking dust clouds in various caves. Just use a repel and run around until a dust cloud appears. What you get is also random, though.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hi!

I'm wondering, to use the Dream World on the Japanese games, do you have to be living in Japan? Or can you reside in other countries? :3

And, to recieve wi-fi events from the Japanese BW2 games, do you have to be living in Japan?

:3 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sokka View Post
    Hi!

I'm wondering, to use the Dream World on the Japanese games, do you have to be living in Japan? Or can you reside in other countries? :3

And, to recieve wi-fi events from the Japanese BW2 games, do you have to be living in Japan?

:3 thanks
    The only restriction for using Wi-fi to access the Japanese Dream World and Japanese events is that you have to be using a Japanese game. So you can live in the United Kingdom and still have access to the Japanese Dream World and Japanese Wi-fi events, as long as you're using a Japanese copy of BW2. (:

Here is a question. To get the reflective mirror, does landorus have to be in therian forme, or can it be in its normal form, but from the dream radar. I don't have bw2 yet, but managed obtain a dream radar landorus in bw
    Last edited by philzone; 25th August 2012 at 8:15 AM.

Can people in the Join Avenue stores be replaced once they take up a spot?
    Last edited by lire711; 24th August 2012 at 2:25 PM. Reason: font change

Page 68 of 238 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast