Page 70 of 237 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    Yep, that's what I said.
    No, you said they have the same IV's, not stats. They're very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Can you see all the pokemon in the regional dex in the game so you can got to the Nature sanctuary or do you have to trade for some pokemon to see in the dex?
    I don't believe so. I think you have to trade to see the evolutionary line of the third starter that neither you nor your rival picked. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I don't want to know if IV's and stats are different things, I just want to know if someone else could get different natured and gendered Volcaronas from sr.
    Last edited by Icing Sugar; 30th August 2012 at 3:46 PM.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

I don't want to know if IV's and stats are different things, I just want to know if someone else could get different natured and gendered Volcaronas from sr.
    In which case, yes, I believe you can. No reason why you wouldn't be able to. o_o

Can you SR the lvl 35 volcarona for different natures and gender? I've only got bold males with identical IVs .-.
    You can soft reset for optimal natures, guess you just hit an unlucky streak?

Hi, question about the Reflecting/Altering Mirror: I obtained a Therian Form Landorus off a friend who has the Dream Radar. However, when I take it to the Altering Shrine in Black 2, the event for the old man to give you the Mirror does not occur. Does anyone know why this is? Does it need to have my OT? Or do I need to complete some other event in order to get it?

Does challenge mode actually increase opponent AI, specifically in the world tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    Does challenge mode actually increase opponent AI, specifically in the world tournament?
    In the regular game, Challenge Mode increases AI, levels, and the number of Pokémon on an opponent's team. Only the AI boost could possibly be applied to the PWT. However, the AI in the PWT is already remarkably smart, so I have a feeling the boost either isn't noticeable or doesn't apply there at all. It's like the Subway; it cheats no matter what .
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

I have a few questions.

Why is it more recommended to use the Unova Link to transfer BW data to B2/W2 than to tuck in a Pokemon from the BW game and from the B2/W2 game?

Also, for the Dream Radar, if I just insert the Gen IV games into the 3ds, but never played them on the said system, would they get reconfigured for the 3DS? I want to be able to get the boxart legendaries for Dream Radar, but I don't really want my games to get reconfigured if it is possible to avoid.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Is it possible to be able to reuse TM's like in Black and White?
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Is it possible to be able to reuse TM's like in Black and White?
    B/W 2 also have reusable TMs just like in B/W.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Sweet. Thanks for the help .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Are we still limited to 3 vs. 3 for auto-leveled battles?

I can't seem to be able to obtain the Eevee from Fennel's assistant.

Method:
    In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability
    Keep talking to her and the two assistants over and over without results, is there something I should do before talking to them?

Quote Originally Posted by edonub View Post
    I can't seem to be able to obtain the Eevee from Fennel's assistant.

Keep talking to her and the two assistants over and over without results, is there something I should do before talking to them?
    According to Bulbapedia, she will only give you the Eevee after entering the Hall of Fame.
    In other words, beat the game first.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

And I thought I could have a DW Eevee with decent nature/ivs at the beginning of the game... Well thankfully they're in the hidden grottos, but it's gonna be a pain to find one D:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I don't believe so. I think you have to trade to see the evolutionary line of the third starter that neither you nor your rival picked. ):
    Only the first Pokemon in that form.

Also, you need to trade for Buneary/Skitty and Vullaby/Rufflet, both of which only appear as wild Pokemon in the other version and remain absent from the trainer rosters. And probably Reshiram and Zekrom as well. Aside from the dragons, though, as long as you have access to the GTS, you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Only the first Pokemon in that form.

Also, you need to trade for Buneary/Skitty and Vullaby/Rufflet, both of which only appear as wild Pokemon in the other version and remain absent from the trainer rosters. And probably Reshiram and Zekrom as well. Aside from the dragons, though, as long as you have access to the GTS, you'll be fine.
    Whoops. I forgot the words "the first form in".

Isn't there someone on the Plasma Frigate that shows you a picture of either or both Reshiram and Zekrom?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Isn't there someone on the Plasma Frigate that shows you a picture of either or both Reshiram and Zekrom?
    First I've heard of that, but I hope so, otherwise you need to find someone with one of the other games to get it.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

There is indeed a person in the Frigate who will show you the pic of both Reshiram and Zekrom.
    There is also an old man inside the house in Route 7 who will show you the pic of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus, though not in their Therian Forme.

Also, regarding the unpicked third starter, the only form you'll ever see is the 1st stage, not the basic stage, not the 2nd stage. In other words, you'll only see Servine/Dewott/Pignite.

Anyway

- The free DW Eevee in Castelia, can it be female?
    - Has anyone here figured out how to obtain the Dirty Handkerchief item, and what we will get as a reward if we returned it to its owner?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Also, regarding the unpicked third starter, the only form you'll ever see is the 1st stage, not the basic stage, not the 2nd stage. In other words, you'll only see Servine/Dewott/Pignite.
    *double checks Pokedex page* Not unless you use Memory Link, then you'll see it on Bianca's roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    *double checks Pokedex page* Not unless you use Memory Link, then you'll see it on Bianca's roster.
    ah yeah, I completely forgot about Cheren & Bianca's team via the Memory Link

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Is anyone aware of how long it takes to complete 1 SR for a starter in BW2? I heard it took slightly less time than it does in BW.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

How easy is it to get the ticket to the Nature Sanctuary?
    I've heard that you need to have seen all the Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex, apart from Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. Is that correct?
    First X E4 Team
    Yveltal; Fennekin; Lapras; Krookodile; Lucario; Pidgeot!

First Y E4 Team
    Yveltal; Gardevoir; Charizard; Lucario; Lapras; Chesnaught!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokéfan Norway View Post
    How easy is it to get the ticket to the Nature Sanctuary?
    I've heard that you need to have seen all the Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex, apart from Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. Is that correct?
    We were just discussing this in the last few posts. Basically, there's a few Pokemon you have to trade for, but as long as you have the GTS, you'll be fine. The rest can be seen or caught somewhere.

Does anyone know if the encounter rates for the Pokemon found in the Hidden Hollows have their own percentage encounter? I get the 20% chance of there being a Pokemon, but then are there percentages on top of that? I have been searching the Route 18 Hollow and have not seen a Dragonite over 3 hours. In the same context, I have only seen Medicham in the Pinwheel Forest exterior Hollow.

Page 70 of 237 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast