Page 71 of 238 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I wanted to use a charmader starter for black 2 when it comes out. I have a charmander egg in pokemon black and I have two ds so i was wondering how far do I have to play in black 2 in order to be able to trade with black?

Yup,IIRC. I need to trade more to meet that shiny ;(
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

Ok, so i was wondering if the trade problem from from Black and White was fixed in the sequals? I.e. People asking for IMPOSSIBLE things like Lvl 5 Zekroms. This was rather annoying to me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by miker313 View Post
    I wanted to use a charmader starter for black 2 when it comes out. I have a charmander egg in pokemon black and I have two ds so i was wondering how far do I have to play in black 2 in order to be able to trade with black?
    You can trade to and from Black and White 2 after you've beaten the first gym in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroxlxTolerance View Post
    Ok, so i was wondering if the trade problem from from Black and White was fixed in the sequals? I.e. People asking for IMPOSSIBLE things like Lvl 5 Zekroms. This was rather annoying to me. :/
    Since the GTS's Pokémon-seeking system is organized by all Pokémon, then all levels, that unfortunately means that one can still ask for level 1 Garchomps and level 3 Shaymin. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    You can trade to and from Black and White 2 after you've beaten the first gym in the game.

Since the GTS's Pokémon-seeking system is organized by all Pokémon, then all levels, that unfortunately means that one can still ask for level 1 Garchomps and level 3 Shaymin. ):
    Ok well at least i know now that the GTS is something i can just stay away from. ;;^_^

Question about the Wi-fi in this game:

I don't live in Japan, so what Wi-fi features are available?

Does Battle Subway finally allow 2v2 Wi-FI (Not in-fared, not local)
    Is there anything else?
    Friend Code POKEMON Y: 3024-6107-6817. Add me! Let me know please! I breed hidden abilities, battle, and trade!
    Friend Safari:
    Dark: Sneasel, Nuzleaf, Liepard (Online PSS/3rd)

Quote Originally Posted by WarpAvP2 View Post
    QDoes Battle Subway finally allow 2v2 Wi-FI (Not in-fared, not local)
    As far as I'm aware, the Battle Subway is completely unchanged from Black & White. So if it wasn't in BW, it's not in B2W2.
    Last edited by EverChanger; 6th September 2012 at 1:44 AM. Reason: Clarification
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by WarpAvP2 View Post
    Question about the Wi-fi in this game:

I don't live in Japan, so what Wi-fi features are available?

Does Battle Subway finally allow 2v2 Wi-FI (Not in-fared, not local)
    Is there anything else?
    It's Wi-Fi... meaning you are not restricted to wherever you are in the world.

If you own the Japanese version of the games, then all the Japanese Wi-Fi events, downloads, and other Wi-Fi features are available to you.
    Of course, Wi-Fi battles and GTS are global.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    It's Wi-Fi... meaning you are not restricted to wherever you are in the world.

If you own the Japanese version of the games, then all the Japanese Wi-Fi events, downloads, and other Wi-Fi features are available to you.
    Of course, Wi-Fi battles and GTS are global.
    I say I don't live in Japan because GF has their game designed so that you can locally join other players games like on the Passlink or whatever.
    - and there's probably people all over streets, neighbors and such that play these games.

I live in WI, in an area where there's like not another DS within 100 miles.

I just want to play with friend, in like 2v2, without them being at my house, or a mile away.
    Friend Code POKEMON Y: 3024-6107-6817. Add me! Let me know please! I breed hidden abilities, battle, and trade!
    Friend Safari:
    Dark: Sneasel, Nuzleaf, Liepard (Online PSS/3rd)

Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    As far as I'm aware, the Battle Subway is completely unchanged from Black & White. So if it wasn't in BW, it's not in B2W2.
    I thought the Battle Subway had been replaced by the World Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    I thought the Battle Subway had been replaced by the World Tournament.
    Nope, it's still there, pretty much unchanged from Black and White.

Does BW2 use the full 4.88inch screen on the 3DS XL or does it display in letterbox mode?
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2366 2715 1723

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Nope, it's still there, pretty much unchanged from Black and White.
    That's actually a good thing. Battle Subway is still pretty unimpressive when compared with a Battle Frontier, but it'll be nice to still have the variety of trainers if one wanted a change from the World Tournament.

I'm still curious to know if people can have 6 vs 6 flat battles in BW2, or if they're still limited to 3 vs 3.

I see that Pokemon Black and White 2 have new features. I have few questions that I like to ask of you. How can I use the Memory Link? What will happen to the pokemon,badges,and stuff that I have in Pokemon Black 1 after I use the Memory Link?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Hi I was wondering,

I have 3 Synchronise Natu with useful natures (timd, adamant, jolly) I was wondering when in the game I would be able to transfer them to BW2 from BW. Trading is available after the first badge, but these 3 are not in the updated UNOVA DEX will this make a difference?

thanks x

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

I see that Pokemon Black and White 2 have new features. I have few questions that I like to ask of you. How can I use the Memory Link? I'm still kind of new that this. What will happen to the pokemon,badges,and stuff that I have in Pokemon Black 1 after I use the Memory Link?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniteftw View Post
    Hi I was wondering,

I have 3 Synchronise Natu with useful natures (timd, adamant, jolly) I was wondering when in the game I would be able to transfer them to BW2 from BW. Trading is available after the first badge, but these 3 are not in the updated UNOVA DEX will this make a difference?

thanks x
    The ability to trade is available after getting the first badge, yes. There are no restrictions as to what you can trade, so you can trade your Natu over (or a Mewtwo, a Charmander, and a Magikarp), if you like. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I see that Pokemon Black and White 2 have new features. I have few questions that I like to ask of you. How can I use the Memory Link? I'm still kind of new that this. What will happen to the pokemon,badges,and stuff that I have in Pokemon Black 1 after I use the Memory Link?
    On B2W2, on the startup menu, choose Unova Link (イッシュリンク). Then choose Memory Link (メモリリンク) and follow along. Then, in the other DS (I hear you can also use the PGL for this instead, but I haven't tried) with BW, go to Download Play and follow along. It will transfer the data (I might've missed something, but this is basically it).

Your original BW will be completely unchanged; nothing added or removed.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Are there good EV training grounds for Attack, Defense and Speed? The others have remained rather unchanged, but these seem harder to find.
    loehS = suecrA

In as much a spoiler free answer as possible, I'm wondering how many badges are required to trade between B2W2 and BW. Just a badge number, nothing else.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    In as much a spoiler free answer as possible, I'm wondering how many badges are required to trade between B2W2 and BW. Just a badge number, nothing else.
    Uno, Ich, One, etc.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by Barrabás View Post
    Are there good EV training grounds for Attack, Defense and Speed? The others have remained rather unchanged, but these seem harder to find.
    Allow me to quote this from someone:
    HP spots
    Surfing in Icirrus City - Stunfisk (2) everywhere! Seismitoad (3) can also appear in bubbling spots.

ATTACK spots
    Dragonspiral Tower 1F - Mienshao (2), Druddigon (2), Golurk (2).
    Victory Road 1F/3F - Banette (2), Golurk (2)
    N's Castle - Druddigon (2), Zweilous (2), Excadrill (2) in dust clouds. Avoid Onix (dust clouds).

DEFENSE spots
    Chargestone Cave - Nosepass (1), Klink (1), Ferroseed (1). Avoid the rest (note: Boldore gives 1 Def and 1 Atk EV).

SPECIAL ATTACK spots
    Celestial Tower - Litwick (1), Elgyem (1). Stick to the first floor to avoid Golbats.

SPECIAL DEFENSE spots
    Surfing on Route 17 - Frillish (1), Jellicent (2) in bubbling spots.
    Or possibly Route 14 - Golduck (2), Swablu (1), Altaria (2). But a mix of a few other Pokemon to avoid.

SPEED spots
    Surfing in most places (e.g. Route 1, Wellspring Cave) yields all Basculin (2). Feebas (1) is in bubbling spots but avoid Milotic (2 Sp.Def EVs).
    Source: http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/86586/...ck-and-white-2

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

There's again a random matchup in this game, yes? But what are the rules for it in the game? Like what pokemon can't be used etc.?

Does anyone know if which areas you're able to go to in the Dream World when you start off in BW2. I saw on the Main Site & I thought it said you can only go to the Pleasant Forest so I wanted to double check

HP spots
    Surfing in Icirrus City - Stunfisk (2) everywhere! Seismitoad (3) can also appear in bubbling spots.

ATTACK spots
    Dragonspiral Tower 1F - Mienshao (2), Druddigon (2), Golurk (2).
    Victory Road 1F/3F - Banette (2), Golurk (2)
    N's Castle - Druddigon (2), Zweilous (2), Excadrill (2) in dust clouds. Avoid Onix (dust clouds).

DEFENSE spots
    Chargestone Cave - Nosepass (1), Klink (1), Ferroseed (1). Avoid the rest (note: Boldore gives 1 Def and 1 Atk EV).

SPECIAL ATTACK spots
    Celestial Tower - Litwick (1), Elgyem (1). Stick to the first floor to avoid Golbats.

SPECIAL DEFENSE spots
    Surfing on Route 17 - Frillish (1), Jellicent (2) in bubbling spots.
    Or possibly Route 14 - Golduck (2), Swablu (1), Altaria (2). But a mix of a few other Pokemon to avoid.

SPEED spots
    Surfing in most places (e.g. Route 1, Wellspring Cave) yields all Basculin (2). Feebas (1) is in bubbling spots but avoid Milotic (2 Sp.Def EVs).
    You forgot to mention that battling an Audino is an HP gold mine, especially when holding an EXP share or a lucky egg
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 10th September 2012 at 12:50 PM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

There's a mistake there, Golduck gives sp atk, not sdef.
    Last edited by Icing Sugar; 10th September 2012 at 2:04 PM.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Page 71 of 238 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast