Page 76 of 237 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

General questions about the forum should be asked at the SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge.

Be sure to read the General Forum FAQ as well.
    But anyway, this should help you: Forum FAQ - Signatures and Pictures

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I have a few questions actually... 3 In total...

1- I want a Cubchoo pre-E4 to use on my main team but I heard you can only get one in winter on a specific route, I also heard about them appearing in the grotto but I believe it is very rare. I was planning to trade over a Cubchoo egg WITH the avalance/Ice Punch move, I had a look at the site but found it very confusing on how to breed one, can someone simplify it for me please

2- There was something said about getting you Subway trophies from Black and White to the new Black and White 2 games, are these sent over automatically once we hit memory link for the flashbacks, and would this also automatically send over the musical props?

3- Is it just me encountering this problem or does the Pokemon Global Link website still pop up as 'under maintenance' for anyone else aswell?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    1- I want a Cubchoo pre-E4 to use on my main team but I heard you can only get one in winter on a specific route
    I'm pretty sure that you can get a Cubchoo normally in BW2 at Route 7.

Sorry for not being able to answer your other questions, though.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you can get a Cubchoo normally in BW2 at Route 7.

Sorry for not being able to answer your other questions, though.
    Actually, no. It's still limited to Winter.
    But you can get one from the Hidden Hollow (still on Route 7) in any season if you're lucky enough.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Actually, no. It's still limited to Winter.
    But you can get one from the Hidden Hollow (still on Route 7) in any season if you're lucky enough.
    Oh, I didn't mean that kind of "normal". For some reason, I thought the sentence implied as though there were only one Cubchoo, like how there's only one Zekrom in White.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post

3- Is it just me encountering this problem or does the Pokemon Global Link website still pop up as 'under maintenance' for anyone else aswell?
    everyone else sees the same thing. It's still under maintenance for some reason.

Anyway, regarding the Keys. I forgot one thing, can we send/receive them through Wi-Fi or is it local wireless only?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    everyone else sees the same thing. It's still under maintenance for some reason.

Anyway, regarding the Keys. I forgot one thing, can we send/receive them through Wi-Fi or is it local wireless only?
    Local wireless
    Only local wireless

Gamefreak gonna game

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yeah, like R_N said, only through local wireless and infrared. It's to promote face-to-face interaction, I guess.

Any idea if the collectors edition strategy guide will include a PokéDex? It's over 400 pages, so it's possible, but I wanted to know before I make my decision.

I know the PokéDex book will also be out on the same day (and a PokéDex book is essentially what I want most), but I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for something cool as long as it had what I wanted to begin with.

But I also know the collector's edition comes with a post-story guide, and that would be pretty cool to have as well...

... Yeah, I know there's lots of free guides online, but I just love collecting these books >_<

~ Like a ghost, I am here one moment, and gone the next! ~

I'd like to know if I can get the hard mode form Japanese Pokemon Black 2

to English Pokemon White 2 and how ?

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Just wondering with the 1000 people on C-Gear medal, Rush Hour (Now known as Heavy Traffic), if it's 1000 different people or it's like Streetpass where it'll count towards the medal if you pass by them the next day and so on. That also applies to the 30 Passersby and 100 Passersby medals as well.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    I'd like to know if I can get the hard mode form Japanese Pokemon Black 2

to English Pokemon White 2 and how ?
    Yes, you can. You have to have someone with Black 2 who beat the game share their Challenge Key with your White 2 game via local wireless. It's a menu option before you select your file.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

just picked up my copy yesterday! weeee pretty excited to get started. Some guy was selling them locally when i went into pre-order (indy shop) and he had them already and just sold me one. I chose white 2. The game is awesome so far, I do have previous white, but it's nice to start fresh and anew
    Pokemon white FC: 3783 0916 9428

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Apple!! View Post
    Any idea if the collectors edition strategy guide will include a PokéDex? It's over 400 pages, so it's possible, but I wanted to know before I make my decision.

I know the PokéDex book will also be out on the same day (and a PokéDex book is essentially what I want most), but I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for something cool as long as it had what I wanted to begin with.

But I also know the collector's edition comes with a post-story guide, and that would be pretty cool to have as well...

... Yeah, I know there's lots of free guides online, but I just love collecting these books >_<
    I'm wondering this as well. I pre ordered it with my 2 versions on amazon. The original black and white collector's strategy guide had one. I also noticed that it's more expensive because it's a hard cover.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poke_girl View Post
    What I am wondering is, if White 2 has challenge mode unlocked... can it send that to Black 2?
    I'm guessing this is one those "nobody knows" things..?
    I mean like, if Black 2 has sent challenge mode to White 2 at some point, but then later someone else would like challenge mode on their game... can white 2 send challenge mode? Or can white 2 only ever send easy mode?

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    Yes, you can. You have to have someone with Black 2 who beat the game share their Challenge Key with your White 2 game via local wireless. It's a menu option before you select your file.
    Is it sent by wireless then? I thought it was IR.
    Last edited by poke_girl; 5th October 2012 at 8:48 PM.
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

I just want to make sure I've understood the Challenge mode key connectivity correctly.

I have to know someone who has completed Black 2 and unlocked the mode key, and then - using IR (???) get them to send over the key to my game.

This is frustrating to say the least. I think everyone is happy we have the possibility to play a more challenging Pokemon game but at this rate, It's such an awkward way of getting it I won't bother.

I'm excited for the games but this is disappointing.

Yeah, like R_N said, only through local wireless and infrared. It's to promote face-to-face interaction, I guess.
    Dang. That kind of stinks for anyone who might not know of people they can play against in game. Planning on getting Black version when I can along with a 3ds, so I won't have too much of a problem there, but I don't envy anyone who might not be able to do that.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Unova Hustler View Post
    I just want to make sure I've understood the Challenge mode key connectivity correctly.

I have to know someone who has completed Black 2 and unlocked the mode key, and then - using IR (???) get them to send over the key to my game.

This is frustrating to say the least. I think everyone is happy we have the possibility to play a more challenging Pokemon game but at this rate, It's such an awkward way of getting it I won't bother.

I'm excited for the games but this is disappointing.
    Yeah... in my opinion, implementing the difficulty modes may be a step in the right direction, but it's ultimately worse off than not implementing difficulty modes at all. :/

Quote Originally Posted by poke_girl View Post
    I'm guessing this is one those "nobody knows" things..?
    I mean like, if Black 2 has sent challenge mode to White 2 at some point, but then later someone else would like challenge mode on their game... can white 2 send challenge mode? Or can white 2 only ever send easy mode?
    This has been discussed before, actually. Though I forgot where.

White 2 cannot send the Challenge Mode Key, and Black 2 cannot send the Easy Mode Key. This is because you're just borrowing the keys, not obtaining them.

White 2 never owns the key for Challenge Mode, it just borrow the key from Black 2 so it can unlock the mode, then returns the key back to Black 2.
    Same goes for Black 2 and the Easy Mode.

And yes, the one that's getting sent around is the key, not the mode itself. That's why the animation for unlocking a mode is a key literally unlocking a padlock.
    This also applies to any other key-related stuffs, such as White Forest/Black City, and the Registeel/Regice room.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Just wondering with the 1000 people on C-Gear medal, Rush Hour (Now known as Heavy Traffic), if it's 1000 different people or it's like Streetpass where it'll count towards the medal if you pass by them the next day and so on. That also applies to the 30 Passersby and 100 Passersby medals as well.
    yeah i wanna know this too...can you go on wifi (not local) to do funfest mission with 30 people to get the medal...

And also with that C-Gear medals, will passbying Black and White 1 players count as well?

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Were any of the miscellaneous glitches of BW2 fixed (like the surfable tile at Pokéstar Studios and Flying with variable-scored music in effect)?

Good news everybody pokemon global link is live again.....

Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    Good news everybody pokemon global link is live again.....
    It's still down for me... maybe it'll be back up for me tomorrow, though. Who knows? (:

It's still down for me... maybe it'll be back up for me tomorrow, though. Who knows? (:
    Wow thats really strange... after it went live about 2 hours ago...i even used it with my pokemon black and white...and im using the US version pokemon global link :/ and its still live the moment i post this...

Page 76 of 237 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast