Page 77 of 237 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I thought I read somewhere the someone said if you played Black/White get a certain game to continue the story. Was it Black goes with Black 2 or White 2?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    I thought I read somewhere the someone said if you played Black/White get a certain game to continue the story. Was it Black goes with Black 2 or White 2?
    It should be pretty obvious that Black 1 would be followed by Black 2....

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It should be pretty obvious that Black 1 would be followed by Black 2....
    Being obvious doesn't mean anything. That doesn't mean that's the way it goes.

Reshiram is the dragon for Black and it just dawned on me that that's not the same dragon fused with Kyurem where Reshiram is on the title screen. So is that suppossed to be N's Zekrom fused or my Reshiram fused?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Being obvious doesn't mean anything. That doesn't mean that's the way it goes.

Reshiram is the dragon for Black and it just dawned on me that that's not the same dragon fused with Kyurem where Reshiram is on the title screen. So is that suppossed to be N's Zekrom fused or my Reshiram fused?
    Yes, it's N's dragon that gets fused

Ok, thank you. So the same colors get paired. Phew.

Okay, so for like the fifth time (and I should be able to get an answer by now or soon) Is it possible to use memory link twice from 1 copy of Black or White, for both Black and White 2?
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPikachuLevel100 View Post
    Not sure if posted yet but someone got shiny Cresselia. Proof: http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1416679310257.jpg
    I wonder if this means groudon and kyroge can also be shiny.

quick question:

I have Pokemon white 1, what version I should buy? should I buy white 2?

Quote Originally Posted by awadnin View Post
    quick question:

It's probably the best idea so details like White Forest, Opelucid City stay the same.

I also got a question of my own. Is there any way to get the Kami trio in their therian form without using dream radar?

Quote Originally Posted by awadnin View Post
    It really doesn't matter. As always, go with the version you prefer. White's my main game, but I'll be getting Black 2 first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    I also got a question of my own. Is there any way to get the Kami trio in their therian form without using dream radar?
    Well, you need a Therian Landorus from the Dream Radar to unlock the item in BW2 that changes the Kami Trio's forms. I don't believe the Therian formes can be traded, so yes, you'll need Dream Radar.

Will I be able to trade english Pokémon of White 2 to a french version of Black ? Because I'm a little bit affraid, is the name will be translated ? I need help !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Will I be able to trade english Pokémon of White 2 to a french version of Black ? Because I'm a little bit affraid, is the name will be translated ? I need help !
    Of course you can. The name will not be translated automatically, however, if the Pokémon evolves, its name will change to match the language of the game you're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Of course you can. The name will not be translated automatically, however, if the Pokémon evolves, its name will change to match the language of the game you're playing.
    Thanks, and for my Accelgor/Gigalith, I'm juste going to put an Everstone on them or pressing B button
    But thanks for your quick answer !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Okay, so for like the fifth time (and I should be able to get an answer by now or soon) Is it possible to use memory link twice from 1 copy of Black or White, for both Black and White 2?
    You mean like say you did memory link without getting far enough in Black/White and you want to do it again after beating the same game or something like that?

From what I read in the instruction guide, yes, you can do memory link unlimited times I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Thanks, and for my Accelgor/Gigalith, I'm juste going to put an Everstone on them or pressing B button
    I just checked; pressing B does not prevent trade evolutions from occurring. Make sure you equip an Everstone, then.

Isn't that so stupid. It stinks for those who thought it'd work but then realize too late you can't stop it. And you can't exactly shut off the game to prevent it.

I'm a tad confused on the Memory Link thing. When are you able to view the flashbacks? Anytime you want or when you meet that character (ie. Skyla's memory when you first meet her) I wanted to know because I'm getting Black 2 tomorrow and I had restarted Black, lost interest, then came back to it yesterday. I have just beaten Clay. Thanks...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I'm a tad confused on the Memory Link thing. When are you able to view the flashbacks? Anytime you want or when you meet that character (ie. Skyla's memory when you first meet her) I wanted to know because I'm getting Black 2 tomorrow and I had restarted Black, lost interest, then came back to it yesterday. I have just beaten Clay. Thanks...
    The flashbacks occur whenever you talk to the appropriate person in Black 2 after you have done Memory Link with Black/White.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Okay, thanks...which character in BW is the last to be encountered so I can play Black until that point...hmm....let me rephrase that, how far do I have to get in BW1 to unlock all flashbacks in BW2?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I think beating N and Ghetis.

OK..thanks

Have they fixed the a certain set of trainers in the USA Version, that would battle you every time you walked passed them?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Can I unlock Challenge Mode at all in Pokemon White 2, or will it always be Easy Mode? And can the Key be given only once, or more than once? Can a Black 2 that has been given the Challenge mode key give it to another Black 2?
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 7th October 2012 at 7:42 PM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Can I unlock Challenge Mode at all in Pokemon White 2, or will it always be Easy Mode?
    It'll always be Easy Mode.

And can the Key be given only once, or more than once?
    I believe it can be given more than once.

Can a Black 2 that has been given the Challenge mode key give it to another Black 2?
    I'm not sure if B2 can receive the Challenge Mode key, or if it must be unlocked. However, I do know that if White 2 were to receive Challenge Mode, it cannot distribute that key, only make use of it. Make of that what you will.

So what if I beat Black 2, and set challenge mode? Can I then reset that Black 2, and play on Challenge mode?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    So what if I beat Black 2, and set challenge mode? Can I then reset that Black 2, and play on Challenge mode?
    No, you can't. When you delete the save data, you also delete all of the keys you have. Therefore, you lose Challenge Mode.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Page 77 of 237 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast