Page 79 of 237 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #1951
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rai1994 View Post
    I have a question about the "Free Space" in the bag... If I put the Shiny Charm in the "Free Space" will the effect of Shiny Charm's effect still be active, or would it's effect be "neutralized"? (Kinda like if you deposited it into the PC for example, I know you can't put items in the PC but it that was just an example...)
    Shiny Charm is a Key Item. So it'd be impossible to take it out of the bag without using sometype of hack to make it where you have it as an equippable item.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Shiny Charm is a Key Item. So it'd be impossible to take it out of the bag without using sometype of hack to make it where you have it as an equippable item.
    There was a new bag space introduced in B/W2 called "Free Space" where you can shift various items, including key items. They are still in the bag, though. About the specific question, I don't know the answer but I don't see why it wouldn't work.


    Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile




    Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

    *credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

  3. #1953
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I just checked; pressing B does not prevent trade evolutions from occurring. Make sure you equip an Everstone, then.
    Oh my, thank you to prevent me about this. I'll arange, thanks a lot !
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  4. #1954
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    There was a new bag space introduced in B/W2 called "Free Space" where you can shift various items, including key items. They are still in the bag, though. About the specific question, I don't know the answer but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
    Oh, if that's the case then IDK. But I would expect it to work regardless. However, why would you want to waste any free space when you should already have an infinite amount of space? That is, unless you want it for quick usage, then that's understandable. As for Shiny Charm, there's no activation or deactivation for it, so using up the free space for it would kinda be pointless when compared to using the space with a consumable item, but then again, it is a matter of preference so...
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  5. #1955
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    are the shakin grass patches still in? I was running back and forth for a moment before i thoguht i better see instead of wasting time running back and forth :P


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  6. #1956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    After the first gym when you get the c-gear.
    Thanks you a lot.

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  7. #1957
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    are the shakin grass patches still in? I was running back and forth for a moment before i thoguht i better see instead of wasting time running back and forth :P
    they'll appear only after you beat the first gym, iirc.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  8. #1958
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    thank you :P


    glad i didn;t waste time lol


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  9. #1959
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Okay. So I answered my own question. It IS possible to use one White or Black game and sync it with BOTH Black AND White 2. Someone please make a note to put it into the site's Memory Link's FAQ for everyone else who had one copy of White or Black and have both Black and White 2.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  10. #1960
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Okay. So I answered my own question. It IS possible to use one White or Black game and sync it with BOTH Black AND White 2. Someone please make a note to put it into the site's Memory Link's FAQ for everyone else who had one copy of White or Black and have both Black and White 2.
    Went ahead and made a note of it.

  11. #1961
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Went ahead and made a note of it.
    Thank you very much. I'm pretty sure this information will relieve a large amount of grief for others like it did for me. So 3 cheers... Banzai! Banzai! and Giiinnngaaa.....BANZAI!!!!
    Last edited by Kanethedragon; 8th October 2012 at 4:45 AM.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  12. #1962
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kalos!
    Posts
    60

    Default

    I guess I should ask this here: My current team in White2 consists of Snivy, Riolu, and Magnemite. I really need a good Pokemon for my team that can wipe out fire types. After doing some research, I found that I can get an Eevee in Castelia City, where I JUST arrived at. Is there a Water Stone around? Or any good Pokemon to use against fire types?
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

  13. #1963
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Is Pokemon white 2 worth getting?
    Black FC:
    2451 7885 3216
    Need:
    All evolutionary stones.
    Kanto:

    Johto:

    Hoenn:

    Sinnoh:

    Unova:

    I can breed:
    All Starters.
    All Kanto but the ones in my sig.
    All Johto but the ones in my sig.
    For Hoenn and Shinnoh Pm me.
    I have almost all Unova.

  14. #1964
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrix View Post
    Is Pokemon white 2 worth getting?
    Depends on you. I got both, but if you have the first White, you'd want to get White 2 and vice versa if you had Black. Or, if you have the expenses, you could get both like I did, and you won't have to worry about memory link because it can work with both games and you can use one cartridge of White or Black for both. That way, you get everything the opposite of what you originally had has, AND you get your story continuation from the original.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  15. #1965
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    is the three poke dolls and three c gear skins live yet? or am i doing something wrong? I synced it to my account but i see nothing when i try to customize black 2.. (yes i have black 1 on the account as well)

    also i have a new house like i started over? I thoguht they would share the same house and berries and whatnot. and no friends while having black 2 as the game in my GL... is this normal?
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 8th October 2012 at 7:05 AM.


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  16. #1966
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightsmith97 View Post
    I guess I should ask this here: My current team in White2 consists of Snivy, Riolu, and Magnemite. I really need a good Pokemon for my team that can wipe out fire types. After doing some research, I found that I can get an Eevee in Castelia City, where I JUST arrived at. Is there a Water Stone around? Or any good Pokemon to use against fire types?
    Go back to the Ranch and catch a Azurill. It evolves into Marill at 17 and will have some basic water attacks by the time it evolves. Get Mystic Water and have fun.

  17. #1967
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,980

    Default

    Saw a topic on Smogon, thought it could be amazingly cool, made a post about it. This is directed more toward people who have actually owned the game for more than a day.

    Is it possible to use the Slender Man Makeup from Join Avenue to recreate a Pomeg glitch, of sorts?

  18. #1968
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I was wondering if the Key Link feature can be passed via wifi? I wish to start out on challenge mode

  19. #1969
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLviral View Post
    I was wondering if the Key Link feature can be passed via wifi? I wish to start out on challenge mode
    It can't. Has to be local.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  20. #1970
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post

    To have an 80% chance of passing down Overcoat, the mother must have Overcoat correct?
    Yes.

    If the mother, in this case the Vullaby/Mandibuzz, has Big Pecks instead, then the ability that has 80% chance to be passed down becomes Big Pecks instead.

    Also, note that you must breed the Pokemon with anything compatible that's not Ditto. If the breeding partner is a Ditto, the chance becomes the standard 50/50.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  21. #1971
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kalos!
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrave View Post
    Go back to the Ranch and catch a Azurill. It evolves into Marill at 17 and will have some basic water attacks by the time it evolves. Get Mystic Water and have fun.
    Thanks for the advice! Training up my Azurill when I get home from school. I also might go into the Dream World and hopefully get to the Sparkling Sea.
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

  22. #1972
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    Yes you can
    Barack Obama sees what you did there.

    Anyway, here's my question. From what point in the game is it possible to receive the ''hard mode key'' from another BW2 game? I was kinda hoping immediately, even before receiving your starter pokémon...
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

    "Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

    "Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"



  23. #1973
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Do I have to have 2 DS to use the memory link?

  24. #1974
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    Anyway, here's my question. From what point in the game is it possible to receive the ''hard mode key'' from another BW2 game? I was kinda hoping immediately, even before receiving your starter pokémon...
    Yes, you should be able to do it immediately.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokéIce View Post
    Do I have to have 2 DS to use the memory link?
    Yes.

  25. #1975
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yes.

    If the mother, in this case the Vullaby/Mandibuzz, has Big Pecks instead, then the ability that has 80% chance to be passed down becomes Big Pecks instead.

    Also, note that you must breed the Pokemon with anything compatible that's not Ditto. If the breeding partner is a Ditto, the chance becomes the standard 50/50.
    Oh thank goodness you told me that, I was considering using a Ditto. I'll just have to find a suitable male parent instead, thanks ^_^


    Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile




    Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

    *credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Page 79 of 237 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •