Page 83 of 238 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Is there a particular time trade is activated in these games for the original Black and White?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Is there a particular time trade is activated in these games for the original Black and White?
    You can trade with BW as soon as you unlock the ability to trade, which occurs when the C-Gear is obtained after the first badge.

THanks for the help guys...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Is there a way to farm blue and red shards besides constantly forfeiting the PWT? Those are random and the funfests only give out yellows and greens.
    Funfest Missions give out all of them I believe. There's a few that give them out too. I did "Find Treasures!" and I'm pretty sure I was able to get at less one of each colour. They are in dust clouds regardless, so either way you should be able to just go around a cave and eventually pick them up.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    In BW1, you can. But in BW2, I'd going to say possible, but I don't have the game yet to confirm it..

I should point out that the levels of Pokémon encountered while surfing may be very high for a team that just completed the first gym.
    I think the highest I've encountered yet is a lvl 14 basculin. Could be a team killer if you can't out-speed it to run away or can't endure its attacks long enough to defeat it. This is probably already covered on serebii's info but if you go back to your home town and surf through the water you'll get the energy ball tm . And route 20 surfing will get you a waterstone.

Hidden grotto question...so every 256 steps there is a 5% chance that the grotto will be regenerated. Does taking more steps increase the percentage? I'm wondering if its best to walk around for longer than 256 steps before checking the grotto, or just checking the grotto every 256 steps?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    In BW1, you can. But in BW2, I'd going to say possible, but I don't have the game yet to confirm it..

I should point out that the levels of Pokémon encountered while surfing may be very high for a team that just completed the first gym.
    I think the highest I've encountered yet is a lvl 14 basculin. Could be a team killer if you can't out-speed it to run away or can't endure its attacks long enough to defeat it. This is probably already covered on serebii's info but if you go back to your home town and surf through the water you'll get the energy ball tm . And route 19 surfing will get you a waterstone.

Hidden grotto question...so every 256 steps there is a 5% chance that the grotto will be regenerated. Does taking more steps increase the percentage? I'm wondering if its best to walk around for longer than 256 steps before checking the grotto, or just checking the grotto every 256 steps?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

About the Muskateers... Are the battles optional? Or do you HAVE to battle them the first time they available for battling? I'm asking because I kinda want to soft reset for Shiny Muskateers later on...
    Three Most Recent Shinies:

Registeel: Soft Reset(W2) / Latios: Soft Reset(B2) / Regice: Soft Reset(W2)
    PokéDex (Gen 5): 649/649 Completed as of March 4th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Rai1994 View Post
    About the Muskateers... Are the battles optional? Or do you HAVE to battle them the first time they available for battling? I'm asking because I kinda want to soft reset for Shiny Muskateers later on...
    You don't have to battle them right away.
    I completed Black 2 months ago and have never battled them. They'll just keep waiting on the route they're on until you talk to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the movie sets: Love and Battles, Big Monster, and Ghost Eraser? I am currently at the highest rank possible without them and I have all of the other sets with good endings, and 2 with their strange endings and 2 with their bad endings. So right now I'm stuck and I want to finish up the pokestar studios, but like I said I'm missing those three and so far I don't have every single ending available to me, just all the good ones and some bad and strange.
    Putting this up again cause I still have no answer.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    It's probably more likely that you'll respawn something in a Hidden Grotto if you go from one Grotto to the next, but it's much more efficient to just walk a multiple of 256 steps and check every Hidden Grotto that way.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Do I need to get surf to reach Castelia park?

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Do I need to get surf to reach Castelia park?

Nope, just go in the sewers and go straight towards the left until you see some stairs!
    Last edited by Dragalge; 11th October 2012 at 3:04 AM.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I did the strange ending on the Brycenman movie but...my Pokemon isn't shining.

Is there some other requirement I'm supposed to do? Do I have to do the strange ending on all the movies?

All right, I have 2 questions. The first one is is it possible to trade my Therian form Tornadus to my Black 1 game or will I have to change it back to its original form? My second question is if I want to restart my Black 2 game, will I still be able to transfer Dream Radar Pokemon to my new file?
    Last edited by IHAVEAQUESTION; 11th October 2012 at 3:54 AM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVEAQUESTION View Post
    All right, I have 2 questions. The first one is is it possible to trade my Therian form Tornadus to my Black 1 game or will I have to change it back to its original form? My second question is if I want to restart my Black 2 game, will I still be able to transfer Dream Radar Pokemon to my new file?
    1: The latter 2: If you're talking about regulars, then yes. Legends, no unless you plan to star everything over using a different cartridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    1: The latter 2: If you're talking about regulars, then yes. Legends, no unless you plan to star everything over using a different cartridge.
    Thank you. To add onto my first question can I transfer my Tornadus to another B2/W2 game in its Therian form?

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVEAQUESTION View Post
    Thank you. To add onto my first question can I transfer my Tornadus to another B2/W2 game in its Therian form?
    Yup. It just needs to be in Therian form when you send it over until you get Landorus' therian form in that copy to get the reflecting mirror in the Abundant Shrine.

What is the deal with Pokemon Breeder Irene????? She keeps Challenging me!

Quote Originally Posted by Volcaronick View Post
    What is the deal with Pokemon Breeder Irene????? She keeps Challenging me!
    All Pokemon Breeder trainers will rechallenge you upon reentering the area.
    It's a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    All Pokemon Breeder trainers will rechallenge you upon reentering the area.
    It's a feature.
    It seems rather odd that they always "!" battle you and not approach-only battle you, though. Makes it seem like it wasn't intended to be a feature.

Just a question about the keys that unlock certain features(white forest, black city etc). Can a player send it to multiple players? sorry not too sure if this has been ask already. Thanks

and if I reset the game will all the keys that been sent will be lost?
    Last edited by DarkAngel; 11th October 2012 at 6:31 AM.
    Shinies

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Just a question about the keys that unlock certain features(white forest, black city etc). Can a player send it to multiple players? sorry not too sure if this has been ask already. Thanks

and if I reset the game will all the keys that been sent will be lost?
    Yes, and yes.

You never send the key to another player; rather, you lend it to them. They borrow it to unlock whatever it is that is to be unlocked, and then the key is sent back.

And if you start a new game, all memory of the game's previous state, including unlocked modes and features, will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Yes, and yes.

You never send the key to another player; rather, you lend it to them. They borrow it to unlock whatever it is that is to be unlocked, and then the key is sent back.

And if you start a new game, all memory of the game's previous state, including unlocked modes and features, will be deleted.
    Thank you very much that helps a lot
    Shinies

So, I was hoping to add a Tropius to my team because I saw him in the new Unova pokedex...But apparently, his location is on Route 18...One of the later routes....I think that's a post game route, can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    So, I was hoping to add a Tropius to my team because I saw him in the new Unova pokedex...But apparently, his location is on Route 18...One of the later routes....I think that's a post game route, can anyone confirm this?
    Yes, Route 18 is only accessible after you beat the Pokémon League.

Page 83 of 238 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast