Page 85 of 238 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion the Cat View Post
    If you have Black, Magby is in that area too, if not you can get Darumaka on Route 4 after you get the second badge. After that...that's pretty much it I think. There's Pansear around and Litwick after like the 5th badge, but otherwise there's really nothing at all. Yeah, Unova is pretty horrible in the way of Fire Pokemon...
    Ugh... I think I'll just stick with Growlithe. I have White 2 and I'm loving my Elekid. I just used Darumaka on White a few days ago so I'll pass on him. It takes too long for Litwick to evolve so I'll pass on that one as well.

Nevermind I'll post the rest in the in game team thread.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 12th October 2012 at 2:49 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Ugh... I think I'll just stick with Growlithe. I have White 2 and I'm loving my Elekid. I just used Darumaka on White a few days ago so I'll pass on him. It takes too long for Litwick to evolve so I'll pass on that one as well.

Also, who would be good 5th and 6th members for my team?

Right now:

Servine
    Elekid
    Lucario
    Growlithe

I was thinking of Ducklett for my flying AND water type, then capturing a Sandshrew to counter electric types.

OR

Capturing an Eevee and evolving it into Vaporeon, then capturing a Trapinch so Vibrava/Flygon could be my flyer, while also having a ground and dragon type.
    I would recommend you to get either Starmie or Walrein. Both are good, yet deals with dragon types very nice.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    I would recommend you to get either Starmie or Walrein. Both are good, yet deals with dragon types very nice.
    I had no idea you could get either of those. I prefer those 2 over the other ones I posted. I may go with Starmie so I won't have 2 fighting type weaknesses.

How early can I get them though? Could I possibly find them in the Dream World?

I had no idea you could get either of those. I prefer those 2 over the other ones I posted. I may go with Starmie so I won't have 2 fighting type weaknesses.

How early can I get them though? Could I possibly find them in the Dream World?
    They're both found around Undella. Spheal only in winter.

Right, so I tried Game Sync for the first time, and my internet's a bit low, and now my DS is stuck loading something.

How long might this go on for?
    Will-Powered Spriter

For those talking about the name, Bulbapedia has a nifty listing of all the profane words that are blocked so you can plan ahead of time. That being said, I think it's important to note that The Best Name Ever can still be given to your Pokemon.

Scratch that last question of mine- I figured out how to call Yancy some more times.

One thing I'm still having trouble with is the movies- I did the Strange Ending on a few of the movies but my Pokemon doesn't get that shine thing. Is there something else I have to do? Second question is....has anyone found the graffiti for that one Medal? Is it random through all games perhaps, or one specific sign?

Hii guys is it possible to get gracidea flower with a normal shaymin ? I´ve heard its oly possible with shaymin of the movie :/ thx guys

Been playing for awhile now and I just can't seem to figure this out...

How on earth do you get to Anville Town?! I road the Battle Subway and it did not take me there... Is it a certain day? The guide says you can always go there.

*EDIT* Serebii had a list, derp

*EDIT2* Uhh... Somehow editing duplicated my post and it won't let me delete it.. Sorry.
    Last edited by Dragontamer1011; 12th October 2012 at 6:22 PM.
    Battle Subway Singles team (Black): (RECORD: 59)

Working on a new Singles team for Y:

Friend Safari: Type: Fighting Pokemon - Pancham, Medicham, and Breloom.
    FC: 4613 - 7267 - 1185

How on earth do you get to Anville Town?! I road the Battle Subway and it did not take me there... Is it a certain day? The guide says you can always go there.

Is there a list of what the Join Avenue shops can have in stock? I realize its random which items they stock when you invite them, but I wanna know everything you can get. I'm also curious just how many items you can unlock through upgrading them.

Quote Originally Posted by NHS KEMISH View Post
    Hii guys is it possible to get gracidea flower with a normal shaymin ? I´ve heard its oly possible with shaymin of the movie :/ thx guys
    Any Shaymin with "Fateful Encounter" in its summery will get you the Gracidea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontamer1011 View Post

Only the Brown Line goes to Anville Town.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Any Shaymin with "Fateful Encounter" in its summery will get you the Gracidea.

Only the Brown Line goes to Anville Town.
    Thank you!

And to clarify, I'm guessing that only an official Shaymin can have "Fateful encounter". For example: Pokemon Ranger Shaymin (The one I have) and other event Shaymin will only trigger it. Shaymin obtained by cheating will understandably not work.

Hopefully this isn't a dumb question- if someone trades an egg to you in B/W 2, and you hatch it, will you be its original trainer?

I'm trying to figure out an earlier way to get pokemon found later in the game, and since I apparently can't breed them until after the E4 (WHAT??!!)- I'm hoping an egg trade would do it.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

You will be the OT if you hatch someone else's egg.

Not really a question but is it just me or does it seem like the capture rate has gone down in BW2? Because I swear I've been using twice as many pokeballs for each capture because nothing wants to be caught easily..
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Hopefully this isn't a dumb question- if someone trades an egg to you in B/W 2, and you hatch it, will you be its original trainer?
    Yes, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Not really a question but is it just me or does it seem like the capture rate has gone down in BW2? Because I swear I've been using twice as many pokeballs for each capture because nothing wants to be caught easily..
    That would involve the capture rate decreasing.

And no.

Aww, why'd you edit it? ;)
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 12th October 2012 at 7:28 PM.

Is anyone else having trouble with wifi trades and battles? Me and my brother can't connect, and I'm not sure if the problem is busy severs or my internet connection being sucky.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with wifi trades and battles? Me and my brother can't connect, and I'm not sure if the problem is busy severs or my internet connection being sucky.
    Might be busy servers. You have to remember there are now 4 5th gen games and there will be a lot of traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    That would involve the capture rate decreasing.

And no.

Aww, why'd you edit it?
    Buwhahaha...um..cause I realized my mistake right after posting? Hm, maybe my game is just being tough on me I guess..
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Might be busy servers. You have to remember there are now 4 5th gen games and there will be a lot of traffic.
    I'm aware that's a possibility, I'm more interested in finding out if other people are having the same problem.
    Will-Powered Spriter

My shaymin was caught at flower paradise...so it doesnt have fateful encounter... is there any way someone can give me the flower? or it cannot be traded ?

I have another question is anyone having an extra keldeo who wants (i dont think you want to gift it to me) a trade... thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by NHS KEMISH View Post
    My shaymin was caught at flower paradise...so it doesnt have fateful encounter...
    Legitimate Flower Paradise Shaymin (i.e. those caught in Platinum) will have the "Fateful encounter" tag.

is there any way someone can give me the flower? or it cannot be traded ?
    Since it's a Key Item, it can't be traded.

Oh, I guess I have another question...after I beat the E4 I'll be trading over a bunch of pokemon to help me complete the dex for the shining charm..While in the local wireless will the pokemon be added to the pokedex, or will I have to leave the local wireless room for the recieved pokemon to be registered in my dex and then go back in again for the next six? I don't want to keep all of the traded pokemon, I want to trade them over for dex registration and then give them back to the other game they were from.

I'm sure this is a dumb question but I want to make sure...I just got White 2, and my friend still has White 1. We can still do Super Multi in the Battle Subway right? I'm assuming you can since from what i heard the battle subway is basically the same in both games (But for the BP List) and you can trade/battle and do all the other stuff with White/Black 1.
    Currently Playing Pokemon Y. If you would like to trade or battle, send me a message.

3DS Friend Code (For Pokemon Y Purposes): 2509 1258 1794

Thx man.... ohhh i´ve got a question is it possible to get the salac berry here in B&W2 since in B&W didnt exist.... is it now possible ? as well as the soul dew cause I have my poke team in 4th gen but because the item problem didnt pass them to b&w

thx guys

So I just recomended a passerby in my Join Avenue to the dojo he wanted and suddenly this set off a chain of the clerks sending the person to all the other places with increasingly large rank additions (the first was 100, then 125, then 150, 175, etc ) until he visited all of my shops

Is there anything that specifically sets this off or is it just a (pretty great) random occurrence

Page 85 of 238 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast