Page 86 of 238 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by NHS KEMISH View Post
    Thx man.... ohhh i´ve got a question is it possible to get the salac berry here in B&W2 since in B&W didnt exist.... is it now possible ? as well as the soul dew cause I have my poke team in 4th gen but because the item problem didnt pass them to b&w
    Salac Berries can be obtained through Join Avenue, while the Soul Dew is collected after battling Latios/Latias.

For the life of me, I cannot find the guy in Nimbasa who gives you the 10 Red Shards. I searched all of the NPCs outside, inside the buildings, inside Gear Station, inside the Gyms, inside the Sports thinguses, and even Anville Town.

Where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    For the life of me, I cannot find the guy in Nimbasa who gives you the 10 Red Shards. I searched all of the NPCs outside, inside the buildings, inside Gear Station, inside the Gyms, inside the Sports thinguses, and even Anville Town.

Where is he?
    Inside the Pokemon center, hes the old man standing on the right side of the nurse counter.

I seem to have forgotten what to do after the PWT. Rival and Cheren run off, and I cant seem to find them.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Looking for Modest Pokemon with Synchronize so that I can get a Modest Roselia, PM me if you have any.

(I didn't know where to put this, but I guess, it's help...?)

Quote Originally Posted by NoDice View Post
    Inside the Pokemon center, hes the old man standing on the right side of the nurse counter.
    ofc

Thanks, will try.

I seem to have forgotten what to do after the PWT. Rival and Cheren run off, and I cant seem to find them.
    They're on the Plasma Frigate. Go south from the PWT.

I'm doing the Yancy Subquest, I called her 13 times, and now she isn't in my extransceiver. What's going on?
    Last edited by Porygonguy; 13th October 2012 at 5:30 AM.
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

ofc

Thanks, will try.

They're on the Plasma Frigate. Go south from the PWT.
    Thanks! For some reason I thought they went through Relic Path lol.... did I remember the shard man correctly?
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Salac Berries can be obtained through Join Avenue, while the Soul Dew is collected after battling Latios/Latias.
    Thx a lot man, now I can have my full team back to B n W!

Thanks! For some reason I thought they went through Relic Path lol.... did I remember the shard man correctly?
    Yes.

Funny how I had even spoken to the girl withe Minccino the first time through. Of course, she was the same as BW1, so I figured the gentleman was too.

Quote Originally Posted by NHS KEMISH View Post
    Thx a lot man, now I can have my full team back to B n W!
    Keep in mind that it takes a LONG time to get the store in Join Avenue leveled up high enough to actually get the Salac Berries, about 2 weeks Id say.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

Just a curious question, but do N's Pokemon have a 100% capture rate on them?

His Darmanitan kept coming back to harass me while I was hunting for Pokemon in the Resort Desert, so I eventually got sick of it, decided to throw a Great Ball at it and caught in a single attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Just a curious question, but do N's Pokemon have a 100% capture rate on them?
    Nope, their catch rates are the same as whatever that species' catch rate is.

In Virbank Complex, in the dark grass, there was a scientist who was talking to himself, and then he ran off. Does this have to do with any thing?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    In Virbank Complex, in the dark grass, there was a scientist who was talking to himself, and then he ran off. Does this have to do with any thing?
    Yes, he's moved to one of the other tower things in the complex and is now examining it. Talk to him again, and he'll move to another. Talk to him a third time, and he'll give you and Ether, I believe.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I'm sorry but I cant find an answer to this I've heard that you can't get the three legendary deer shiny in the black/white2 but I'm not sure because I don't want to catch them yet if you actually can. Does anyone know if you can or can't get them shiny?
    My Own Personal Shiny Pokemon Caught
    Soft Reset-
    Pokeradar- ( ) ( )
    Random Encounter-

HUNTING FOR SHINY!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Mudkip View Post
    I'm sorry but I cant find an answer to this I've heard that you can't get the three legendary deer shiny in the black/white2 but I'm not sure because I don't want to catch them yet if you actually can. Does anyone know if you can or can't get them shiny?
    You can. The shiny locks were removed.

I asked this before, but on one seem to know yet. Did gamestop give away genesect posters; like they did with keldeo event?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

I have Japanese Black 2. I'm getting English White 2. I already unlocked "Challenge Mode" on my Japanese Black 2. Is it possible to get "Challenge Mode" from Japanese Black 2/White 2 to English Black 2/White 2?

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraLatias View Post
    I have Japanese Black 2. I'm getting English White 2. I already unlocked "Challenge Mode" on my Japanese Black 2. Is it possible to get "Challenge Mode" from Japanese Black 2/White 2 to English Black 2/White 2?
    Yes. Nothing in Unova Link is region locked

You can. The shiny locks were removed.
    Removed? There's not even any shiny lock for the Muskedeer to begin with. Not in B/W, not in B/W 2.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Yes. Nothing in Unova Link is region locked
    Okay. Thanks!

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    I asked this before, but on one seem to know yet. Did gamestop give away genesect posters; like they did with keldeo event?
    I reasked this and someone said...

Quote Originally Posted by Ndayday View Post
    @Genesect posters: I heard that employees at some places were just handing them out to those that wanted them, but they're not pre-order bonuses or anything, just "here, take this, we don't want them."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Removed? There's not even any shiny lock for the Muskedeer to begin with. Not in B/W, not in B/W 2.
    Wait...we can sr for shiny keldeo? What other events like that can we sr for? O.O

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Wait...we can sr for shiny keldeo? What other events like that can we sr for? O.O
    No, you can't. Just the in-game ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Not for the Keldeo, of course. That one is an event, it has a shiny lock by default. We were talking about the ones you found in-game, the first three.

Yes, there are a few events that lack the shiny lock. Keldeo isn't one of them, unfortunately. And iirc, so far all the events that lacks the shiny lock have been Japanese-only events.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Oh, ok. I figured that with the keldeo, so was confused. ^^u Thanks you two.

Wait, so which mystery gift event pokémon can you sr for shininess? Or do you mean events like going to that place to catch your own shaymin?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Page 86 of 238 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast