Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Do the percentage outcomes make a difference for Trapinch and Dwebble whether they're in the entrance of the actual part?
    No, I'm pretty sure they aren't affected by that.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Do they have like 5% chance or something? Because I've encountered like 50 billion Darumaka Sandile and Maractus's but no Dwebble or Trapinch's

3. Default

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up to open my White-2 case......

Not really, but seriously, what is my best choice for a starter, to ensure the smoothest, or least troublesome gameplay possible?

xD I actually support the industry, instead of playing those 4-letter "unnameables"

Do they have like 5% chance or something? Because I've encountered like 50 billion Darumaka Sandile and Maractus's but no Dwebble or Trapinch's
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Help, I've fallen and I can't get up to open my White-2 case......

Not really, but seriously, what is my best choice for a starter, to ensure the smoothest, or least troublesome gameplay possible?

xD I actually support the industry, instead of playing those 4-letter "unnameables"
    Trapinch is really rare so it may take a while.

Tepig and Oshawott are good for a smooth passing through the first few gyms but Snivy is very good for a great trainer.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

How rare? .

Are the Hidden Hollows things all males or are there females too? The 3 that I found were male for some reason. Also, I guess nobody saw my question, but where is Razor Fang? Didn't find it yet.

How early can I access Vulcarona?

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    How early can I access Vulcarona?
    As soon as you enter the World Tournament area there should be some cave that will take you to Relic Castle. So when you beat Clay I believe.

Does Trapinch have a 1% chance or something? That damn thing isn't showing up

As soon as you enter the World Tournament area there should be some cave that will take you to Relic Castle. So when you beat Clay I believe.

It is not in Driftveil, it is in the Castelia Sewers that brings you all the way toward The Relic Castle

It is really rare, can you not grasp the point?

I got that it's really rare but I want to know HOW rare? Like 5%, 1%, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Oshawott is only weak to one of the Gyms (Elesa), so he'd be your best bet. Tepig doesn't really make anything more difficult, but Snivy is weak to three of the Gyms in total.

We don't know any of the encounter rates yet, so it's pointless to ask. Just keep looking.

I dont know if this question should be here,but anyway...
    I have a pikachu with Surf from 4th gen(from PBR,just played that thing for the pikachu..)
    Since the pokemons cant have HMs learned,if i delete his surf,and then pass it to W2,will I be able to re-teach him surf via move releaner or using the HM?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Oshawott is only weak to one of the Gyms (Elesa), so he'd be your best bet. Tepig doesn't really make anything more difficult, but Snivy is weak to three of the Gyms in total.

We don't know any of the encounter rates yet, so it's pointless to ask. Just keep looking.
    IS he stuck with the same moveset? Any tutor things compatible with his line.?

Quote Originally Posted by Kato75 View Post
    I dont know if this question should be here,but anyway...
    I have a pikachu with Surf from 4th gen(from PBR,just played that thing for the pikachu..)
    Since the pokemons cant have HMs learned,if i delete his surf,and then pass it to W2,will I be able to re-teach him surf via move releaner or using the HM?
    I'm afraid not. It isn't possible to reteach event exclusive moves, which Surf is for Pikachu.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Can i trade from american BW1 to japanese BW2?

Nope, region lock

Certainly. The region lock doesn't apply to trades between individual games, if I recall.

Base stats:
    110 HP | 75 Att | 145 Def | 75 SpA | 150 SpD | 80 Spe

Quote Originally Posted by DatOddish View Post
    Are the Hidden Hollows things all males or are there females too? The 3 that I found were male for some reason. Also, I guess nobody saw my question, but where is Razor Fang? Didn't find it yet.
    I don't know where or if you can find it anywhere, but I went to Pokemon World Tournament and got 8 BP by doing the level 25 challenge thing.
    Then went to Battle Subway or Gear station or whatever it's called in Nimbasa City. You can get a Razor Fang from one of the girls at the counters for 8 BP.
    Hope this helped

~ jcb

Quote Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
    It is not in Driftveil, it is in the Castelia Sewers that brings you all the way toward The Relic Castle
    You can't actually get to Volcarona from the Castelia side, you have to enter the Relic Path from the Driftveil side.

Okay so Bulbapedia says you have to trade to get a Trapinch, but they're wrong right?

I've been spending 2 damn hours trying to find one. Are we sure there are in BW2?

Okay so Bulbapedia says you have to trade to get a Trapinch, but they're wrong right?

I've been spending 2 damn hours trying to find one. Are we sure there are in BW2?
    They absolutely are. I have found them in both places (Albeit after quite a bit of searching). Bulbapedia only has that as a placeholder until actual data comes in.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

So it's just dumb luck I haven't found a Trapinch after 2 hours of searching?

When you get on the ship, whats the password?
    岩根雅明=♡

So it's just dumb luck I haven't found a Trapinch after 2 hours of searching?
    I feel your pain. I just started my copy of White 2 and spent 2 hours looking for a Riolu.

I have a question though- fairly simple I guess: Where is the Name Rater? I need to change that Riolu's name since I forgot to nickname it when I caught it.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Hey All :3 I'm currently playing Pokemon white 2. After getting to the Plasma Hideout Ship I can't figure out the password. Before anyone gets upset and tells me the password is 7707 or 2202, this is not the password for Pokemon White 2 just Pokemon Black 2. I have been doing lots of online research and found that all or most videos are for Pokemon Black 2. There are some asthetic changes on the ship as well, I noticed that the Team Plasma Ship in Pokemon black 2 has teleport pads, and Pokemon White two doesnt have the teleport pads and you can access different parts of the ship depending on the said version you have. Can anyone shed some light for me, I've been at ths for 5 hours This password is hard for no reason.

Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast