Page 91 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I just beat Marlon and when Colress told me go to the Seaside Cave I realized "I need a surf user!" As you can see in my sig, my team's Water pokemon is Azumaril who isn't well suited to use Special moves and I assumed that no HMs would be needed as White didn't need any. I had to trade over an Oshawott I had in White just to be able to progress in the story. Is this the only time where an HM is needed to progress in the story?

After achieving the Shining charm, the Shiny odds will be 1 of 2,370.6 for encountering a wild shiny. But what if I'm at double grass, will the odds change to 1 of 1185.3? Since you encounter 2 at a time. (Most of the time.)???

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a female Eevee from Amanita after defeating the Elite Four?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Is there a cheat to get all keys? I need the challenge key, and know no one with Black 2. I'm willing to use my brother's action replay at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by FireHawkDelta View Post
    Is there a cheat to get all keys? I need the challenge key, and know no one with Black 2. I'm willing to use my brother's action replay at this point.
    ask google. discussing cheats and such will get you infractions on this forum
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDice View Post
    The easiest way I have found to get more shards is to buy a load of Super Repels(try 99), and bike around the Relic Passage looking for dust clouds. Relic Passage, at least for me, seems to have the highest pick up rate for shards over an other cave I have been through so far.
    In case of that being a long term solution, where would I get the more and more money?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Google got me nothing after an hour...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    In case of that being a long term solution, where would I get the more and more money?
    If I were you, I would equip my lead Pokemon with the Amulet Coin and continue in the story (or if you have finished the story) beat the Elite Four and the daily trainers. The Amulet Coin gives you a lot of money, especially if you can find Gentlemen and Ladies to battle.

Quote Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get a female Eevee from Amanita after defeating the Elite Four?
    I honestly can't remember where I read it, but I found out that Amanita's Eevee is always male However, you can get a DW ability Eevee in the Hidden Grottos. There is a very small chance you will encounter an Eevee in all of the Grottos.

I had the same question about Yancy/Curtis's Pokemon, and yes, you can change those Pokemon's gender. Just save before you get on the ferris wheel with Yancy/Curtis and you can reset if the Pokemon they trade doesn't have the right gender.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Where exactly can you get TM return the site says from Bianca but she won't give it to me.

What does the grass do when you run into a shiny in White 2 and Black 2? Does it shake or sparkle? Just wondering.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    What does the grass do when you run into a shiny in White 2 and Black 2? Does it shake or sparkle? Just wondering.
    no, it's normal. No shake, no sparkle. This isn't PokeRadar lol

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    Where exactly can you get TM return the site says from Bianca but she won't give it to me.
    after you defeat Cheren.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    I just beat Marlon and when Colress told me go to the Seaside Cave I realized "I need a surf user!" As you can see in my sig, my team's Water pokemon is Azumaril who isn't well suited to use Special moves and I assumed that no HMs would be needed as White didn't need any. I had to trade over an Oshawott I had in White just to be able to progress in the story. Is this the only time where an HM is needed to progress in the story?
    You'll also need Strength (and Flash, but that's a TM) in Victory Road, if you count that as part of the storyline.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    no, it's normal. No shake, no sparkle. This isn't PokeRadar lol

after you defeat Cheren.

You'll also need Strength (and Flash, but that's a TM) in Victory Road, if you count that as part of the storyline.
    Oh I see. Dang . Thanks.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Are the winners of the other PWT matches in the bracket chosen at random or what?

I ask because I've done 3 tournaments so far and the gym leaders or important characters are the only ones who are winning.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Are the winners of the other PWT matches in the bracket chosen at random or what?

I ask because I've done 3 tournaments so far and the gym leaders or important characters are the only ones who are winning.
    That's the way it's supposed to be.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

THough in the Regional and World's Strongest they seem to be Random

Aint no way some of them beat who they beat.

Is the guy who buys nuggets and the evolution stones still in the Icirrus City Pokemon Center?

I have a lot of stuff I'd like to sell off.

I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm looking to transfer some pokemon from my White to my White 2 cartridge and was wondering if someone on *good* standing with the forum can assist me with it. I have pretty much every pokemon, and can offer any of them (except legendaries, since I only have one of most of them) for the help. Thanks ahead of time.
    White FC: 5157 3170 4412
    White 2 FC: 2280 4476 3148

Looking for:

Seen: 630 Obtained: 628

I got a question about the move tutors in diftveil town the old man only tutors for red shards? are their more shards tutors?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I got a question about the move tutors in diftveil town the old man only tutors for red shards? are their more shards tutors?
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/movetutor.shtml

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Hi, sorry for the stupid question, but i really need an answer.

I'm stuck in pokestar studios. I can't make the special ending in the first brycenman story (the first first movie). I'm wondering how i do that, i mean, a really in-depth answer, not the copy paste that is in all the pages (like, "use this pokemon, use this attack, etc").

Please, i want to get it, help me please. If you could PM me the answer to be sure (maybe the answer gets lost in the posts and i can't read it).

I was kind of confused by the description of how to do it on the Serebii website, as well.

Turns out all you need to do is fail to KO a Pokemon on your first turn, and survive the turn, as well, which requires that you use one of your own Pokemon, due to the Riolu being too wimpy to take a hit from the Pawniard.

Most of the strange endings basically require that you use your own Pokemon.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 15th October 2012 at 11:27 AM.

Hey everyone, need some help about shards.

I know that they can be found around Unova, as well as losing at the PWT.

My question is this, what challenge within the PWT do i have to lose at to be given a red shard? Also, is there a certain round i have to lose at? I also wondered if it was random, my results so far have been, yellow, yellow, yellow, blue, yellow. No greens or reds yet. Any ideas? thnx

what would be a good nature for Genesect?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    what would be a good nature for Genesect?
    depends on the purpose.

Physical attacker : Adamant/Jolly
    Special attacker : Modest/Timid
    Mixed attacker : Mild/Rash/Lonely/Naughty/Hasty/Naive (preferably Hasty/Naive)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkes70 View Post
    Hey everyone, need some help about shards.

I know that they can be found around Unova, as well as losing at the PWT.

My question is this, what challenge within the PWT do i have to lose at to be given a red shard? Also, is there a certain round i have to lose at? I also wondered if it was random, my results so far have been, yellow, yellow, yellow, blue, yellow. No greens or reds yet. Any ideas? thnx
    It's random, the challenge doesn't matter. You're just being unlucky.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Is there more than one masterball obtainable?

Page 91 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast