Page 93 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

*EDIT* Soft-reset him anyway.
    Last edited by Dragontamer1011; 16th October 2012 at 6:38 AM.
    Battle Subway Singles team (Black): (RECORD: 59)

Working on a new Singles team for Y:

Friend Safari: Type: Fighting Pokemon - Pancham, Medicham, and Breloom.
    FC: 4613 - 7267 - 1185

Anyways, found my answer through trial and error. It's: DP (Drain Punch), C (Counter), R (Reversal), DP, DP, R.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Is the PickUp ability item list unchanged from Black/White?
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

There are these weird ledge/depression things on Route 20. How do I get past these?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    There are these weird ledge/depression things on Route 20. How do I get past these?
    I assume you meant the areas with unreachable item ball in it. The answer is : wait until Autumn.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Which pokemon are not needed to complete the unova dex? Therian forms are needed, right?
    Just the 3 event Pokemon (Genesect, Meleotta, and Keldeo) are not needed. Therian forms are not needed, although you do need to see the genies. There an old man on Route 7 who shows you their pictures though, so that counts for your dex.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Not that I have any doubts, but...does Skitty REEEAALLLY have a 15% rate of appearance?
    Because I spent an hour in Castelia City's park and found THREE Eevees and not a single Skitty. And yes, I do have White 2.

Is there anything I can do to bump up encounter rates? I really need Skitty/Delcatty for my dex. Less than 40 to go!

I'm trying to work out which trainer could give the most experience?

I'm thinking Iris and the Elite 4 rebattles may actually give enough experience to complete the Medal for 1,000,000 Exp points in a day, if you had a Lv 1 at the start.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

How do you get the medal for the Frillish face board picture? I walk up to it and it just says "it's a face board....", no picture or medal.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I'm trying to work out which trainer could give the most experience?

I'm thinking Iris and the Elite 4 rebattles may actually give enough experience to complete the Medal for 1,000,000 Exp points in a day, if you had a Lv 1 at the start.
    If that guy with the Audino is still in the Nimbasa Dome, and you have a few Foreign Pokemon (which I believe get you 1.5 EXP?), you should theoretically be able to get it through that, a few E4 Battles, Colress and the guys in the GameFreak building.

If I'm looking at it right, you'd basically need to get a Level 1-middle growth Pokemon to 100 for the full million EXP points.
    Last edited by spyroflame0487; 16th October 2012 at 8:08 PM.

When do I get lucky egg and exp share
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Thanks and what about Victini?

second question.

Do i need to do the memory link before i enter the Pokemon Musical hall to see the flashback? Or if i have 8 badges and got already the prop case and do the memory link then (empty. that means i already visited the musical hall) can i still see the flashback?
    Victini isn't needed either for Juniper to recognize your Unova Dex as complete.

As for the flashback, I believe you can see it no matter when you do the Memory Link - meaning it does not have to be your first time visiting the Musical Hall.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

When i go to shops, it says "Sold out please come back tomorrow." How do i fix this? I have reset my time and waited a day.

After you exit Kyurem's lair and continue towards the league there is a boulder puzzle I couldn't figure out. How do you solve it?
    It's the one you encounter after going through the forest past the Victory Road stairs if I need to be more specific

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    How do you get the medal for the Frillish face board picture? I walk up to it and it just says "it's a face board....", no picture or medal.
    iirc the photographer only comes post-game

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    When do I get lucky egg and exp share
    I forgot about the exp share, but the Lucky Egg is obtained from Prof. Juniper in Celestial Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by piplupdude View Post
    When i go to shops, it says "Sold out please come back tomorrow." How do i fix this? I have reset my time and waited a day.
    try waiting for 1 more day, and this time do NOT change the time or change DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    After you exit Kyurem's lair and continue towards the league there is a boulder puzzle I couldn't figure out. How do you solve it?
    It's the one you encounter after going through the forest past the Victory Road stairs if I need to be more specific
    I use this guide to help me. The player used White 2, but Black 2 also has the same layout for the puzzle so it doesn't matter.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Thanks! =D But will it ever say "sold out" again?

Exp. share is in a building 1st floor in castelia city. Just walk to the elevator (dont go up) in every building and back and u will eventually find it. Sry dont know which. I think it is the battle company in the front street of castelia.

Actually it is battle company on Oceanfront Road. Walk in an talk to the janitor.

Quote Originally Posted by piplupdude View Post
    Thanks! =D But will it ever say "sold out" again?
    As long as you don't change DS or change the time again, the shop should automatically "restock" on midnight.

Also, don't triple post
    Use the "Edit Post" feature instead.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Ok so i need a delcatty i dont have the 2 legendary Keldeo and Meloetta but u dont need that to get the pass to get the shiny hax. please if anyone from white version can go to the global trade and trade a delcatty for my belosom. its lvl 15 im searching for a delcatty any lvl any gender i dont care its the last pokemon i need.

BTW this is the first time ive posted on this site i wanted to thank this site it helped me a lot when it came to pokemon b2
    thank you serebii

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    If that guy with the Audino is still in the Nimbasa Dome, and you have a few Foreign Pokemon (which I believe get you 1.5 EXP?), you should theoretically be able to get it through that, a few E4 Battles, Colress and the guys in the GameFreak building.

If I'm looking at it right, you'd basically need to get a Level 1-middle growth Pokemon to 100 for the full million EXP points.
    Audino are gone, but they have been replaced by Chansey at a slightly lower level. If I read the Base EXP, correctly slightly higher.

Quote Originally Posted by kotwrose View Post
    Ok so i need a delcatty i dont have the 2 legendary Keldeo and Meloetta but u dont need that to get the pass to get the shiny hax. please if anyone from white version can go to the global trade and trade a delcatty for my belosom. its lvl 15 im searching for a delcatty any lvl any gender i dont care its the last pokemon i need.

BTW this is the first time ive posted on this site i wanted to thank this site it helped me a lot when it came to pokemon b2
    thank you serebii
    You may want to look at this section if you like to trade: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum

Or you could evolve your Skitty by using a Moon Stone.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Ok, so on the Pokéarth page for Celestial Tower, I see all of these trainers with post-game levels listed, but I have no idea how they appear, since they're not there when I visit there. What do I need to do to for them to appear?
    If you are talking about the 4 women who battle you post-game, then you have to accept a quest from a guy in Humilau City (he's in one of the houses behind the gym). He wants you to ring the bell and when you go to Celestial Tower the 4 women are there, they battle you, then they leave.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Why is it that despite being at rank 9, my mart at the Join Avenue is still not selling the Repel set as well as a number of the other products that it should be selling, according to the Serebii page?

Quick question. Does the pokemon & so stack in the Dream Radar or is there a limit? if so do they stack when using the 3DS link (for ex. if you don't have a file started and you do the link) do they stack or they just disappear there as well?
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I have looked around the outside of Reversal Mountain, but still cannot find TM Shadow Ball. Does anybody know where it is?
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Page 93 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast