Page 96 of 238 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Porygonguy View Post
    I'm having trouble with the Dropped item subquest. Is there a pattern for when you can call Yancy?
    Nope. You just get calls every now and then.

If you are able to call her, then after 20 conversations, go to the Ferris Wheel, and see if she's there.
    Last edited by Manna; 18th October 2012 at 3:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiandragon View Post
    I need a good water-type for my team, but I want to catch all my pokemon in-game (at least in the first playthrough). Suggestions? I'm thinking Vaporeon right now, but I don't know what other water types are available in-game. I'm playing White 2. Any help appreciated!
    Vaporeon is probably the best choice that you'd be able to get relatively early. You can also go for Lapras or Walrein, but both can only be obtained much later in the game.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Nope. You just get calls every now and then.

If you are able to call her, then after 20 conversations, go to the Ferris Wheel, and see if she's there.
    Actually, I already returned the item.
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

Quote Originally Posted by Porygonguy View Post
    Actually, I already returned the item.
    I know. After 20 conversations, Yancy should ask you to meet up at the Ferris Wheel. Do so.

Then you can trade & ride the Ferris Wheel daily. (in postgame)

Hypnosis and Sing never missed, and Normal move did normal damage to Lucario.

Somethings wrong with my game?
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    Hypnosis and Sing never missed, and Normal move did normal damage to Lucario.

Somethings wrong with my game?
    Which Pokémon were using Hypnosis and Sing, and against who? Which Pokémon were you facing with Lucario?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Minccino. And Watchog.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

The computer is known have an unusually high success rate with status inducing moves.

As for the whole normal move thing, I'm thinking it's most likely just mistook one move for another. It would help if you knew the name of what was used.

Was Watchog the one who faced Lucario? It might have used Super Fang, which cuts your HP in half and isn't affected by resistances (Ghosts are still immune, though).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

There's a medal called "Graffiti Gazer" which requires you to "Catch the graffiti on the back of a sign". Any idea where that is?

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

How/when are the Natures of the Dream World legendaries determined?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I have two quick questions: How far into the game do you have to be in order to trade with other games, and when can you access the Day Care Center?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I have two quick questions: How far into the game do you have to be in order to trade with other games, and when can you access the Day Care Center?
    You can get the Day Care after you beat the E4 and get access to Skyarrow bridge. You can trade after you get the c gear i believe which is before or after the 1st gym. I don't remember exactly

Okay. I'm at the PWT and I am having huge difficulty with the region tournaments (except for Unova). No matter how the typing matches up, I always seem to get my butt kicked. The Pokemon I'm using are Lucario, Absol, and Braviary. Any tips for the region tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    How/when are the Natures of the Dream World legendaries determined?
    Once you talk w/ them in Entralink as if you were to encounter them in game (ex. Reshiram/Zekrom)

It's more of a question than help, but I don't really want to risk it by doing it before asking.
    Will N's Pokemon sparkle and the Star from PokeStar Studios overlap when you send the Pokemon out in battle? Because I want to use N's Zoroark for a Strange Ending.

Default Hunting N's Pokemon

I'm playing Black 2 ATM and I'm hunting N's former Pokemon. I know their locations. I accidentaly fainted N's Darumaka in the Desert Resort.
    There's a sandstorm blowing. Used False Swipe. Darumaka used Head Butt (I think), got hit with recoil, then sand strorm buffed both pokemon. Darumaka fainted.
    My question is this: Is it possible to re encounter N's Darumaka?

I am on route 4 after getting the Insect Badge where is the first available water stone as Im planning to evolve my Eevee to Vaporeon and I dont have a surfing pokemon before hand.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

There's one on the very first route you pass through, but you need Surf to get it.

You could also try to get one from a dust cloud in the Relic Passage, but they're really rare.

Thats annoying whats the first water type thats learns Surf you can catch as soon as you get Surf Hm is it Ducklett?
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I tried Google and nothing came up. I've got a question about the EV boosts in the Join Avenue. I'm working on training several Pokemon and I wanted to use the training center. Does Pokerus stack with the effects you can purchase in Join Avenue, or is it like the Vitamins, which don't stack? If it's a mix, specifics would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Has anyone figured out how to get the Support Powers, like EXP boost for (half) an hour? I can't seem to find out how, and Serebii is a bit vague about it...
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

How hard is it to find Fire Stones in dust clouds? I haven't found Fire, Water, or Thunderstones in them yet

Also, how rare are Eevees in Hidden Grottos?

Much thanks to whoever helps me out cause I don't want to waste my life looking for things that don't exist, or are so extremely rare that they may as well not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by No Comprendo View Post
    How hard is it to find Fire Stones in dust clouds? I haven't found Fire, Water, or Thunderstones in them yet

Also, how rare are Eevees in Hidden Grottos?

Much thanks to whoever helps me out cause I don't want to waste my life looking for things that don't exist, or are so extremely rare that they may as well not exist.
    Eevees are about 5 - 20% in hidden grottos i think.

Edit: Fire stones are pretty rare, considering they are rare rank and there are over 20 items to be found in dust clouds.
    Last edited by piplupdude; 18th October 2012 at 2:49 PM.

Thanks. Have you personally found an Eevee in a Hidden Grotto or a Fire Stone in a dust cloud? I'm just asking cause I'm pretty sure that Eevee is less than 5%, considering all the Grottos I've checked without finding one.

Page 96 of 238 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast