Page 97 of 238 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

at what point does this game allow you to start trading?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Default Try this..

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    at what point does this game allow you to start trading?
    If I remember correctly...
    Beat Charen the Aspertia City gym leader. He uses lv 10 Normal types. So use Fighting type moves. Duott and Pignite learn Fighting type moves.

If you win, you'll get the Basic badge. Bianca will give you the C-Gear afterwards. That's what you need to start trading.

ah, that explains it. thanks
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

It says that for every 256 steps there is a 5% chance of something being generated in hidden grottos. Does this mean if I take 5120 steps it's a 100% likeliness of something spawning in the HGs?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I've searched high and low and it seems like either no one cares, or nobody is paying attention, or maybe I'm just oblivious to the answer if it's even there. Everyone is focused on the shiny charm Woo-.- But what I want to know is the exact increase or probability of the Round Charm. Does anybody know this yet? .-.

Once you've unlocked Challenge Mode, how do you start a new save file with Challenge Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Haze View Post
    Once you've unlocked Challenge Mode, how do you start a new save file with Challenge Mode?
    You have to start a new game then have the key sent to you by someone with a Challenge Key.
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White 2

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    It says that for every 256 steps there is a 5% chance of something being generated in hidden grottos. Does this mean if I take 5120 steps it's a 100% likeliness of something spawning in the HGs?
    No, no. That's not how chance works. Every time you take 256 steps, each empty Grotto will have a 5% chance of generating a Pokémon or item.

Um i guess I'll just ask again but does anyone know if the pokemon in hidden grottos can be soft reset to be shiny?
    My Own Personal Shiny Pokemon Caught
    Soft Reset-
    Pokeradar- ( ) ( )
    Random Encounter-

HUNTING FOR SHINY!

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    No. In 5120 steps there will be a 1 - (.95 ^20) = 64% chance of something being generated.

What's a good moveset for Tornadus-T? Serebii nor smogon has a moveset for it and it can't learn thunderbolt unless its in regular form ;-;

What are the badge requirements for the HMs in Pokemon BW2 if there are any?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    What's a good moveset for Tornadus-T? Serebii nor smogon has a moveset for it and it can't learn thunderbolt unless its in regular form ;-;
    I know there's a hurricane set for Tornadus-T, and that seems to be the bread and butter for him.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Once you talk w/ them in Entralink as if you were to encounter them in game (ex. Reshiram/Zekrom)
    My mistake, I meant pokemon from the Dream Radar.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Hey does anybody know of a FunFest mission that has you looking for two relic items around Unova? I'm having trouble.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    What are the badge requirements for the HMs in Pokemon BW2 if there are any?
    Like in BW1 there are no badge requirements

I can't seem to get any strange endings in Pokestar Studios. Help! Use Brycenman (the first movie) as an example? I looked at the Serebii page but it didn't help.
    FC:2363-6962-9516 In game name: Willis

Safari: Tangela, Quilladin, Swadloon

Seeking - X exclusive Megastones, and UT Events
    Offering - Several events (PM for details), many 5 and 6 IV pokemon, DW , Megastones, Battle items, Shiny Clauncher, High Plains Vivillon

Pokedex Completion 718/718!
    Latest Shiny MM'd 557 eggs

I didn't reply with numbers, only letters, I have Black2 and I put in Zekrom, it worked lol! ^_^
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

I beat Skyla and Twist Mountain is still blocked. Where do I go now?
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Don't skip over text in future Talk to Professor Juniper in the airport.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by No Comprendo View Post
    How hard is it to find Fire Stones in dust clouds? I haven't found Fire, Water, or Thunderstones in them yet
    Just bad luck. Keep looking. I'm very sure I found a Fire Stone off a dust cloud a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by piplupdude View Post
    Eevees are about 5 - 20% in hidden grottos i think.
    20% is impossible, that's way too high, if that's true a few people would have found one by now.

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    ....Tornadus can't learn Thunderbolt in any of its formes. Thundurus can learn Thunderbolt in any of its formes. Check your game again XD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by willis7928 View Post
    I can't seem to get any strange endings in Pokestar Studios. Help! Use Brycenman (the first movie) as an example? I looked at the Serebii page but it didn't help.
    That's the only strange ending description that I found to be very vague.

All you have to do is spend a turn without allowing either your Pokemon or Brycen's to be KO'd. This requires that you use your own Pokemon due to Riolu being too weak to take a hit, though.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 19th October 2012 at 4:42 AM.

Hello, I have a few questions that I can't seem to finds any answers to on other sites.

1) How often do NPC's visit your Join Avenue? Serebii's a little vague about it. I've had three people walk through each day for the first couple of days after I first built my Join Avenue, and now NPC's don't show up at all.
    2) When do the shops restock their items? After I purchased an item, I would check the next day to see if it restocked, and it didn't. Even items I haven't purchased are out of stock.
    3) I'm having trouble with the GTS. My Wi-Fi works perfectly, and I can use the GTS Negotiation function just fine, but the GTS itself doesn't work. After I arrive in the GTS room and it checks the GTS status, I get the message "Communication error. Please turn off the power." Any solutions?

Where can i find a magmarizer in pokemon white 2? im trying to evolve my magmar from trade for my pokemon league battles.
    IGN: Chase
    POkemon white 2 friend code: 2108 6512 4412

I am breeding bagons!

Good flames go blue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakketsu View Post
    Where can i find a magmarizer in pokemon white 2? im trying to evolve my magmar from trade for my pokemon league battles.
    I don't think you can. There's a place where you can get a Magmarizer in Black 2, but I believe that's replaced with an Electrizer in White 2.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Page 97 of 238 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast