Page 98 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

...so I just noticed there's an area on the middle of Reversal Mountain in Black 2 that cannot be accessed in any way, and has an entrance that goes downstairs.

Any idea what's up with that? Maybe it's related to the different layout of the map in White 2?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ...so I just noticed there's an area on the middle of Reversal Mountain in Black 2 that cannot be accessed in any way, and has an entrance that goes downstairs.

Any idea what's up with that? Maybe it's related to the different layout of the map in White 2?
    I don't know what part of Reversal Mountain you're talking about. Perhaps a picture of where it is in the game or something? (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I don't have my camera with me at the moment, I guess I'll try asking again next week, when I can provide a pic.

By the way, it's on the inside, the room with the huge lake thing

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenEons View Post
    Hello, I have a few questions that I can't seem to finds any answers to on other sites.

1) How often do NPC's visit your Join Avenue? Serebii's a little vague about it. I've had three people walk through each day for the first couple of days after I first built my Join Avenue, and now NPC's don't show up at all.

There should be a new set of NPCs to recommend/invite every time the next day arrives.

2) When do the shops restock their items? After I purchased an item, I would check the next day to see if it restocked, and it didn't. Even items I haven't purchased are out of stock.

Once again, this is supposed when the next day comes. You haven't changed the DS' clock at all, have you?

3) I'm having trouble with the GTS. My Wi-Fi works perfectly, and I can use the GTS Negotiation function just fine, but the GTS itself doesn't work. After I arrive in the GTS room and it checks the GTS status, I get the message "Communication error. Please turn off the power." Any solutions?

Try again later? I've found it can be related to the amount of GTS traffic.
    Answers in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I don't have my camera with me at the moment, I guess I'll try asking again next week, when I can provide a pic.

By the way, it's on the inside, the room with the huge lake thing
    I'm assuming things about the map based on what you say, but I believe you can go on every platform in that room. Obviously not the lake though, since that's replaced with the hot and steamy stuff in White 2.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Does anyone know when I gain access to route 15 in white 2? Is it after the elite four?
    I only ask b/c I really want a seedot, but I can't global trade for one, till I see one and I know a trainer on route 15 has a nuzleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    It's more of a question than help, but I don't really want to risk it by doing it before asking.
    Will N's Pokemon sparkle and the Star from PokeStar Studios overlap when you send the Pokemon out in battle? Because I want to use N's Zoroark for a Strange Ending.
    Giving this question a bump.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Hi, so I have been doing the "Dropped Item" sidequest in Black 2 and I am a bit lost, I have; Found the item, received 10 calls from the person and returned it to them, I have proceeded to call them and I think I have call them enough times to get the trades with them, but when I go to the ferris wheel in Nimbasa, there is someone else standing outside the ferris wheel (who is not the person I went to trade with) and I was just wondering if there might be something I was doing wrong, I called 50 times and the call got cut, then called again (for what I think was the 51st time) and spoke to them, but they mentioned nothing about trading, can someone help me? tell me how I can get these trades please?

You are doing this after beating the Elite 4, right?

Because they won't trade until then.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokemonPlayer View Post
    Hi, so I have been doing the "Dropped Item" sidequest in Black 2 and I am a bit lost, I have; Found the item, received 10 calls from the person and returned it to them, I have proceeded to call them and I think I have call them enough times to get the trades with them, but when I go to the ferris wheel in Nimbasa, there is someone else standing outside the ferris wheel (who is not the person I went to trade with) and I was just wondering if there might be something I was doing wrong, I called 50 times and the call got cut, then called again (for what I think was the 51st time) and spoke to them, but they mentioned nothing about trading, can someone help me? tell me how I can get these trades please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You are doing this after beating the Elite 4, right?

Because they won't trade until then.
    *face palm* I had a feeling that was the case, I have been running a round Unova trying to get it to work. So all I have to do I beat the Elite 4? Is that what you're saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    It's more of a question than help, but I don't really want to risk it by doing it before asking.
    Will N's Pokemon sparkle and the Star from PokeStar Studios overlap when you send the Pokemon out in battle? Because I want to use N's Zoroark for a Strange Ending.
    They don't overlap, but you can change between the two at will.

If it has the Pokéstar animation and you get a bad ending with your Zoroark, it will lose the Pokéstar animation and (in this case) revert back to N's animation.

I have a question referring to the Entree. I have White 2 and I want to raise my "Black Level" on my Entree. How can I do or is it even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Vaporeon is probably the best choice that you'd be able to get relatively early. You can also go for Lapras or Walrein, but both can only be obtained much later in the game.
    Thanks! I think I will go with Vaporeon. Cheers for the advice
    Heart Gold FC: 2452-0151-5662

Feel free to make me an offer any time. I'm on here everyday at some point and I'm always looking for something I haven't got.

Currently have plenty of Hippopotas for trade with flawless defense and Slack Off. Looking for anything.

I have a difficult question...

If I give my friend my challenge key from my Pokemon Black 2 version via IR and then I restart my game, can he trade me my challenge key back after he has set his game to challenge mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoom View Post
    I have a difficult question...

If I give my friend my challenge key from my Pokemon Black 2 version via IR and then I restart my game, can he trade me my challenge key back after he has set his game to challenge mode?
    No. You can only send a copy of the key if you unlocked it yourself.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Ah damn that sucks =\ thank you for the help though

I looked at the Game Sync info online & I know that each account can have a game sync ID for Black White, Black 2, & White 2, but do have to register your Game Sync on the same DS? The reason I was asking was because I was planning on using my 3DS for my Game Sync in Black 2 but I don't really want to make a whole new account

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I am wondering which trainers can be re-fought and after how much time/steps? Is there a list?
    I know for sure the breeder on the bridge in route 11.

thx

Hi, I have a question, how can I access the Scientist Trainer with Magnemite in the Castelia Sewers?I have my time set to november, autumn and I think I saw him, but I don't know how to access him.Thank you in adavance.

Quote Originally Posted by afterlifex View Post
    I am wondering which trainers can be re-fought and after how much time/steps? Is there a list?
    I know for sure the breeder on the bridge in route 11.

thx
    All Breeders re-challenge you over and over again to eternity. I don't think anyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by No Comprendo View Post
    All Breeders re-challenge you over and over again to eternity. I don't think anyone else does.
    That is true. All Pokemon Breeders will challenge you repeatedly. In order to face the Breeder again, go into a building or leave the route, then go to the Breeder. Levels of their Pokemon remain the same (I believe).

I have Black2 and I can't raise my White Level, you need the opposite Version of the game to be able to do that, if I were to join you in a mission and we we're successful my White Level would go up, same vice versa.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkendra View Post
    I have Black2 and I can't raise my White Level, you need the opposite Version of the game to be able to do that, if I were to join you in a mission and we we're successful my White Level would go up, same vice versa.
    Man, that is rather abyssmal...At least my little brother has B2.

Then you sir are very lucky, wish I had White Version 2 as well as a 3DS. >_<
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Can the Castelia gift Eevee be female?

Also, is there a specific part of Chargestone Cave in which N's Pokemon can be found?
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

Page 98 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast