Page 99 of 237 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Gift Eevee? Where do you find that? I've been searching everywhere and can't find it.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkendra View Post
    Gift Eevee? Where do you find that? I've been searching everywhere and can't find it.
    It's in the former Team Plasma hideout, on the third floor, after the Elite Four is defeated. Beforehand, you can get Eevee in Castelia Park, which is convenient and through Castelia Sewer. It's a 5% chance. Shouldn't take too long.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberu View Post
    It's in the former Team Plasma hideout, on the third floor, after the Elite Four is defeated. Beforehand, you can get Eevee in Castelia Park, which is convenient and through Castelia Sewer. It's a 5% chance. Shouldn't take too long.
    Shouldn't take too long, eh? I spent an hour trying to get a Riolu (also 5% chance) during my playthrough of W2. But I digress...About Eevee, you can find it in both kinds of grass in the Castelia Park.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Shouldn't take too long, eh? I spent an hour trying to get a Riolu (also 5% chance) during my playthrough of W2. But I digress...About Eevee, you can find it in both kinds of grass in the Castelia Park.
    Yes, you can find Eevee in the Double's Grass too.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Oh? Riolu is always the third or so Pokemon I encounter, without even trying to find one. Rare Pokemon must like me.

Still, it's a higher chance than getting a Pokemon with the nature you want. That's 4%. Did you manage to get the Riolu?

(I could swear I had another question) If you defeat one of N's "wild" Pokemon, can it be encountered again?

Oh. I recommend searching in the doubles grass. With two Pokemon, there's a better chance of getting an Eevee. Just be careful if you find two.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

Can you soft reset for Genders in a Hidden Grotto?

Quote Originally Posted by Saberu View Post
    If you defeat one of N's "wild" Pokemon, can it be encountered again?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Can you soft reset for Genders in a Hidden Grotto?
    Gender is set as soon as the Pokémon is generated, so no.

Thanks for the info, hey would you like to be friends? I could always use some awesome peeps since I tend to find out about things nobody else has.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Does the Pokerus only disappear from your party Pokemon if your game is off when the next day arrives?

I ask because my party has had it on them for about four days now without it going away, and I was still playing when it became 12 AM on all of those days.

Where can you meet a trainer with blue Basculin on Black 2?

Quick question involving the entralink forest and Dream World. How can you stack up pokemon in there without being forced to get them to send more over from the Dream World?
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

You don't.

The limit is so high you can go for about two months without having to catch anything, though.

Ok, this isn't a in-game question, but I have both Black and White 2. Which one should I play first? Go Black 2 and unlock challenge mode for white 2, or what? I have semi-started white2 and I am not yet at the first gym. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Where can you meet a trainer with blue Basculin on Black 2?
    Just go to a water ripple in various lakes/rivers, a blue Basculin will pop out quite often.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Has the day care center moved somewhere else, or is it still in the same place?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Has the day care center moved somewhere else, or is it still in the same place?
    The Daycare is in the same place but it is post game.

can the Crustle you need to wake up using the Colress Machine in Seaside Cave be shiny?

I assume it should be able to shine, but Game Freak has done strange things in the past.......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    The Daycare is in the same place but it is post game.
    Oh, rats. Thanks for telling me. BTW, it says on serebii.net PWT page, underneath the Left Hand Tournament board, that "Each of these is rebattleable at will and offer an increase in Battle Points as you progress."

How so? Does anyone have any details about this?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I just got a Sigilyph with a Lonely nature... I don't want to go get a new one to be honest, could someone help me find a good moveset for a Lonely Sigilyph?

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    I just got a Sigilyph with a Lonely nature... I don't want to go get a new one to be honest, could someone help me find a good moveset for a Lonely Sigilyph?
    Considering it has a bad stat in Attack try going mixed

Psychic
    Air Slash
    Smack Down
    Ice Beam

Yeah really hard to figure out mixed considering it's poor Physical movepool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    Sigilyph's Attack is so poor that I would just give it special moves and not worry too much about the nature.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I was wandering is there anywhere here or on the net where people can meet up in real life? I ask cause I am trying to get Challenge Mode on my White 2 game so I can start a Nuzlocke Challenge on it. Trust me if it weren't for Game Freak's insistence to make it local wireless I would not ask this otherwise. The only groups I am aware of is Street Pass City Name and I have not gotten a response from anyone in my area's group.
    A Let's Player that strives to make quality videos.

Current Project: Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke
    Original Scan of Pokemon Special Volume 22: Avegaille
    Pokemon Special Illustrators: Mato, Satoshi Yamamoto

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Oh, rats. Thanks for telling me. BTW, it says on serebii.net PWT page, underneath the Left Hand Tournament board, that "Each of these is rebattleable at will and offer an increase in Battle Points as you progress."

How so? Does anyone have any details about this?
    That page is wrong.

The point values never increase from multiple wins, and are fixed for all but the World Leaders and Champions tournament, where you get 1 BP per Pokemon that survived each round (Meaning you'll get 9, 12, and 18 BP respectively from the single, rotation, and triple battle formats with a flawless victory).

I'm guessing that you're either lying, or you somehow got a hacked copy of the game.

Because the only way you're supposed to be able to get Keldeo is through the event. Believe me, if you COULD randomly encounter one somewhere in a legit copy of the game, we'd know by now. People tore apart the game's coding to find out stuff like that shortly after it got released.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 20th October 2012 at 9:15 AM.

How do you battle the trainers with pokemon in their 60s in celestial tower?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 99 of 237 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast