Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~♥ .-Twinleafshipping// (Dawn x Barry)-. ♥~

Quote Originally Posted by PerishCount View Post
    Actually, this is about the anime, game, and manga. (even though the manga is very different, but whatever.) Do you want to join? :3
    Well, yeah, by encompass I meant includes. I'm not fond of the anime equivalent, but since I'm cool with the other two, yeah, sign me up.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment?

I haven't seen a lot of the interactions between Dawn and Barry in the anime, but I've always liked that pairing...If I had to say what my favorite moment in the anime was, I guess it was when Barry dragged Dawn off somewhere in his usual hasty fashion. XD I could've sworn this happened once, but to be honest I'm not really sure. Maybe I dreamed it? lol

In the game though...My favorite moment was when Barry teamed up with Dawn to go against Team Galactic at Mt. Coronet. It was kinda sweet. Although so were the times he repeatedly crashed into her. :3

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

OhmyGOOOSH this is like one of my favorite D/P/Pt ships 8D It's my favorite Dawn ship, with Ikarishipping as a close second, but it doesn't beat my love for Twinleafshipping n_n
    Can I join pretty please? c:

What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment?

I'm not really sure what episode it was, but I remember a moment when Dawn was mocking Barry. She copied the way he was eating and used his phrase, it was cute ;p

Count me in to! Berry is SO funny in the show! And I think they would be a great couple!

I have claimed a Golbat!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGalacticMars View Post
    Count me in to! Berry is SO funny in the show! And I think they would be a great couple!
    *Barry...

How about a new topic?

What is it about Twinleafshipping that stands out to you?

Awesome! I love love to join Twinleafshipping as well! I remember I wrote a little fanfiction between these two during my Middle school times
    and my teacher gave me a high score for creativity XD Hooray~!
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

Deviantart --> INNOCENTFATE

*nyahh!* twinleaf!! can i join?? :3
    they are so cute~~~~!!

What is it about Twinleafshipping that stands out to you?

For me, primarily because Barry was the first rival to be a childhood friend and not be like Blue. He had a much more amicable relationship with the main character, and in my opinion, a much more likable personality to boot. And... I dunno, I just read a lot of his dialogue as a lot more conducive to being shippable with Dawn (or Lucas, but I played as Dawn, so... yeah).

And also because they're the protag/rival ship among all the ones I like that seems most likely to be childish and silly dorks with one another, but having romantic tension on one or both sides the next. Which will then lead up to either fluff or more being silly with each other. I feel like they're the ones who are best suited to keep being children to one another in a sense, even when they're well past that age, just because they know and care about each other that much. So it's sweet in a very innocent way... for lack of a better word.
    Last edited by Kaiserin; 16th August 2012 at 8:43 AM.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

I wanna join Hm...This thread seems neglected...
    Barry/Dawn is my OTP <3 In the Game, but I also like it in the anime. Mainly, because I think Barry is such a funny guy(and he's cute) and Dawn is one of the prettiest Pokemon girls out there, at least in my opinion. I also like the Protagonist/Rival relationship who was actually more friendship-like, since Barry is a good guy, unlike Silver or Gary/Blue. Did I mention he's cute?

This was bumped after over a month of inactivity, so I'm going to have to close it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12