5 50.00%
  • Autumn

0 0%
  • Winter

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favourite Season

Default Favourite Season

The Gen V games cycle through four seasons throughout the year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
    So, which season do you like most?

No spamming allowed, so please explain your choice a little!

Personally, I can’t decide between spring and summer. I like both of them, mainly for aesthetic reasons. The Unova region looks beautiful during those seasons imo.
    ~ * * ~

I liked summer best in the Unova games since the grass was a deep green color, which I liked since I enjoy verdant settings. I also liked spring somewhat, but autumn was my least favorite season in-game.

Winter is my favorite. I love snow and I love it when it is snow in the Pokemon games. Even if it wasn't snow over the whole region, it was still featured at enough places to make it great. I also liked how some areas changed, like the ponds around Icirrus that would freeze and Twist Mountain got a major overhaul. That said, I do like all the seasons, my second favorite is probably Summer because of how green, bright and beautiful everything looks. Then I liked Spring and Autumn as well.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 4th May 2015 at 11:12 PM.
    Listen | Get hugs

Winter is my personal favorite season in the game. I also like the Autumn season but don't feel like it was utilized well in the game.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

My favorite is definitely Summer.I like how everything looks so verdant.Least favorite is probably winter.While I do like the snow itself,I don't enjoy the remixed background music and the fact Twist Mountain becomes far too easy to navigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    Winter is my favorite. I love snow and I love it when it is snow in the Pokemon games. Even if it wasn't snow over the whole region, it was still featured at enough places to make it great. I also liked how some areas changed, like the ponds around Icirrus that would freeze and Twist Mountain got a major overhaul.
    Yeah, I liked the snow in winter too and how it changed some areas. I thought that using the snow to reach places you couldn't normally reach was fun and interesting.
    I liked the changes to Twist Mountain the best, since I didn't really enjoy going through it in the other seasons. :3
    ~ * * ~

Winter. I loved how the snow changed a lot of areas and you could only reach certain stuff in the Winter. And the ice was fun to slide across
    BIG Marvel fan(Especially of Spider-Man) and proud of it.