6 35.29%
  • Autumn

1 5.88%
  • Winter

7 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favourite Season

Default Favourite Season

The Gen V games cycle through four seasons throughout the year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
    So, which season do you like most?

No spamming allowed, so please explain your choice a little!

Personally, I can’t decide between spring and summer. I like both of them, mainly for aesthetic reasons. The Unova region looks beautiful during those seasons imo.
    ~ * * ~

I liked summer best in the Unova games since the grass was a deep green color, which I liked since I enjoy verdant settings. I also liked spring somewhat, but autumn was my least favorite season in-game.

Winter is my favorite. I love snow and I love it when it is snow in the Pokemon games. Even if it wasn't snow over the whole region, it was still featured at enough places to make it great. I also liked how some areas changed, like the ponds around Icirrus that would freeze and Twist Mountain got a major overhaul. That said, I do like all the seasons, my second favorite is probably Summer because of how green, bright and beautiful everything looks. Then I liked Spring and Autumn as well.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 4th May 2015 at 11:12 PM.

But my head's down on the pavement, wondering where the years went
    All the time I spent, under eyes full of contempt
    My mind's still a crutch as I stand at the edge of what's ahead, I'm frozen instead

Winter is my personal favorite season in the game. I also like the Autumn season but don't feel like it was utilized well in the game.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

My favorite is definitely Summer.I like how everything looks so verdant.Least favorite is probably winter.While I do like the snow itself,I don't enjoy the remixed background music and the fact Twist Mountain becomes far too easy to navigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    Winter is my favorite. I love snow and I love it when it is snow in the Pokemon games. Even if it wasn't snow over the whole region, it was still featured at enough places to make it great. I also liked how some areas changed, like the ponds around Icirrus that would freeze and Twist Mountain got a major overhaul.
    Yeah, I liked the snow in winter too and how it changed some areas. I thought that using the snow to reach places you couldn't normally reach was fun and interesting.
    I liked the changes to Twist Mountain the best, since I didn't really enjoy going through it in the other seasons. :3
    ~ * * ~

Winter. I loved how the snow changed a lot of areas and you could only reach certain stuff in the Winter. And the ice was fun to slide across

My favourite season is summer because I have a lot to do in summer and I find it fun. My least favourite season is winter because I don't experience snow much in reality and I find it boring.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

I'd have to say I thought Winter was pretty cool. There'd be ice in spots you weren't used to seeing it and the colors of the area kind of reminds me of how it looks in my area when it's cold out.

DA Name: StarbornKarissa Facebook Group: *Cyan Kitsune Art and Cartoons*

Spring is the best season for me and the games look good with spring. Also you can battle Cynthia in spring unlike the other three seasons.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Currently own: All gen 4 main series games, all gen 5 games and the all four gen 6 games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

I actually preferred Winter, I just loved the appearance of the snow. Plus, the ice was entertaining albeit frustrating to slide on to reach the normally-inaccessible places. Autumn looks quite nice to with the gold/brown/auburn colour palette (so mainly for the aesthetics).

Definitely autumn for me I just enjoy the auburn leaves and fall setting so much in Black & White. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Whims_of_a_Romantic View Post
    I actually preferred Winter, I just loved the appearance of the snow. Plus, the ice was entertaining albeit frustrating to slide on to reach the normally-inaccessible places. Autumn looks quite nice to with the gold/brown/auburn colour palette (so mainly for the aesthetics).
    I kinda like snow during winter in B2/W2 to be frank, especially since that's when the water inside of the Castelia Sewers is drained out. Other than that, it's meh at best imo.

Winter, since I like it the most irl, not to mention the snow changing some of the landscape. Summer would be my least favorite, since I dislike it the most irl and it doesn't add as much as the other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Spring is the best season for me and the games look good with spring. Also you can battle Cynthia in spring unlike the other three seasons.
    Well, also quite liked spring because it is beautiful and was wonderful to see blossoming flowers in the game. Also the Cynthia thing was quite nice, too.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    Definitely autumn for me I just enjoy the auburn leaves and fall setting so much in Black & White. ^^
    The leaves are the one thing I really like about autumn. I really like the leaves that pile up on Route 20 since they look pretty imo and I like how they give you access to areas you can't reach in other seasons.
    ~ * * ~