Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Heh I've noticed most people either overleveled a pokemon usually the starter or got a riolu for Cheren.

Alright, so after obtaining the Basic Badge, I started heading toward Virbank City. But first I stopped in Floccessy to get my Keldeo into Resolute Form. Along the way, I tried training Paige, which was a little hard as she was at a bit underleveled. When I reached Virbank, I witnessed a bit of an argument between Roxie and her dad, than I headed off to the Complex. Here I caught a Growlithe, which I named after one of my dogs, Dexy. Then, it was training time (which seems to have become agonizingly slow). I eventually got all my team to level 16, which is when I started throwing some TMs around.

At this point, I was tired of training, so I went ahead and challenged the Gym with Paige and Dexy. When I entered, I was a little disappointed they got rid of 'Dogars,' then, remembering Cheren, I braced myself for a tough gym. But it was actually much easier, with Paige taking out Koffing with some Worked Up Air Cutters, and Dexy spamming Ember on Whirlipede (although it ended pretty close).

After recieving the Toxic Badge, I made two movies, then stopped, because I need to go to sleep.

Spoiler:- Team Progress:
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Just got done with pokestar studios... Might go back to it when I get bored. Currently my team consists of: Dewott Lv 17 (starter), Pignite lv 17, Deino Lv 20 and Spiritomb Lv 18. ok so does anyone know how to trade for keys? I want to put my game in challenge mode so any ideas??? I haven't actually found a thread for them on Serebii
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

Pokemon Black Team:

Banner accredited to rosierjay

didn't get to play as long as I wanted to, but I got my first two badges and made it all the way through my first movie. Loving the game so far although Pokéstar intro takes too long.

Current team:
    Oshawott (Lv 16)
    Mareep (Lv 17)
    Growlithe (temporary, Lv. 14)
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I am now the GodEmperor of the Avenue!

Current Team:
    Dewott Lv 27
    Flaaffy Lv 23
    Tranquill Lv 23
    Riolu Lv 22
    Grimer Lv 21
    Tropius Lv 60 (HM Slave traded over from White to learn Fly/Strength/Cut/Flash) - I don't use it to battle.
    I am working on a living pokedex, so unless specified below, I should have most pokemon available for trade if they are breedable. Shoot me a PM.

White - TAB - 5372 7832 2537
    Black 2 - TAB - 1206 7027 8153

Shinies

Spoiler:- Extra Legendaries:

Spoiler:- Legendaries Needed:

Hello peoples :3 My actual acquiring of the game was actually a whole adventure in itself, for me at least. I had to bus down into downtown Seattle and find a Gamestop to get my copy, but I wound up with Black 2, which was the version I wanted.

Started playing in the 2 hours that I had to sit down with my laundry while it was running. Right off the bat, I did the memory link with my Black version, to get it out of the way early. Named my character Alex, as I do the first time I play through any new game (because it's my name... and stuff). Named my Rival Nick, since he looks kinda like my friend nick, but cartoonified, obviously. However, it turns out that he kinda acts like him too, freaking the heck out over the littlest things. I find the similarities amusing xD

For my starter, I picked Tepig, since it's my personal favorite starter from this gen. On route 1 I milled around in the grass some, but the only pokemon were patrat and purrloin which I wasn't even remotely interested in, so I didn't catch anything. Picked up about 4 free potions from NPCs, and once I hit route 20 I finally found some stuff worth catching. First addition to my team was a Sunkurn, which I haven't used in a looong time/ever. Then at the ranch, I found a mareep (one of my favorite pokemon) and a Riolu (another one of my faves) so my team expanded up to 4 pokemon. As a recap, Tepig, Sunkurn, Mareep, and Riolu. Made it to the first gym leader, Cheren, and defeated him with some difficulty, since my pokemon were only around level 10. Then I stopped playing for a few hours to do my homework.

I picked up again for about another hour. I started completing the rest of Route 20 and started on the... whatever the heck the 2nd gym town's called's complex or whatever. I saw some pokemon that might be nice to have on my team (magnemite, growlithe, magby) but didn't catch any of them since I already have an electric type and a fire type. I would replace them if I liked the new candidates better, but I didn't so that was that. Mareep evolved into Flaffy at lvl 15 it was awesome. Also Riolu finally learned a useful fighting move at lvl 15 as well, Force Palm.

After doing all there was to do at the complex, I walked to the front of the 2nd gym and saved. As it stands now, my party is mostly lv. 15, with 1 lv 14. I'll update later after I've beaten this gym/ gone further as well
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    I don't know if they respawn until their caught since I caught both Sandile and Darmanitan as soon as I saw them. Did you already use the Memory Link and see the flashback where N is in Chargestone Cave? If so then you might as well just catch all of his Pokémon in the Desert Resort while looking for Trapinch. It'll make it easier.
    I don't plan on doing any Memory Link stuff until the postgame. So I guess that means my Repel plan is working out after all.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 9

I started exploring Nimbasa City. I venture over to Route 16 and made my way into the Lostlorn Forest. Inside, I found my first Hidden Grotto, but all I got was Mulch. I then met Zoroark, who ran away after giving me a nice talk somehow and giving me TM95. I then went back to Nimbasa City and got the Prop Case from my White version after a nice flashback. I then went into the Big Stadium and Small Court to train up. The last thing I did was challenge Ingo and Emmet and explore Anville Town. Next up is to challenge the Gym.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I got my White 2 Today and I will be getting my Black 2 tomorrow or day after.I did all the beginning stuff.I named myself as 'Akshay' and my rival as 'Hugh'.I looked for Bianca and found her.I chose my Starter Oshawott.It is a male and has Serious nature(which is a neutral nature).I battled Hugh and my Oshawott defeated his Snivy with three Tackle.I then understood catching Pokemon from Bianca and went to Floccesy Town through Route 19 where I also met Alder.I saved in the Pokemon Centre.But one thing which surprised me was that the rival does not choose starter but already has an egg of the starter with type advantage.

Team:

Lv.6 Male Serious (Tackle/Tail Whip/Empty Slot/Empty Slot) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None
    Last edited by amittal12; 8th October 2012 at 5:42 PM.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I named my character the same as Black: Honah, and I named my rival Lee. There just isn't enough space for the complete name Honah Lee hahaha.

I named my Oshawott Tae. As soon as I got my C-Gear I traded in my keldeo, a DW eevee, and a shiny DW larvitar. I haven't done much capturing in the game, just training, but right now my team has a growlithe and a patrat too.

3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

So I finally got to play again after working a long shift yesterday and I'm loving the game so far. Got my azurill at floccesy ranch which took me half an hour because I tried finding a male azurill. On top of that I had to make sure it had huge power as it's ability as well. Then trained fought the trainers in the aspertia gym, trained a little more, and fought a hard battle with Cheren winning with just 8hp left on my Tepig. Now I deciding what my next Pokemon will be.

Just barely avoided getting swept by a +6 evasion Emolga in Lostlorn Forest. Damn.

I also got my Black 2 today only and started the game.I did all the beginning stuff.I named myself as 'Nate' since that's the official name of the player.I named my rival 'Hugh'.After looking a bit,I found Bianca.I chose my starter Snivy.It is a male and has Calm nature.It's not too good a nature as it increases Sp.Defence but lowers Attack and since I will be using a physical moveset,the attacking power may be less.I battled Hugh and defeated his Tepig with four Tackle(maybe due to nature).I then understood catching Pokemon from Bianca and went to Floccesy Town through Route 19 where I also met Alder.I saved in the Pokemon Centre.

Team:

Lv.6 Male Calm (Tackle/Leer/Empty Slot/Empty Slot) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Default Black 2 Journey Post 10: Nimbasa Gym

I went to the amusement park of Nimbasa City and rode the ferris wheel. I then went into the former Gym and made my way across. The last thing I did was head into the new Gym. Exia evolved after one of the battles. When it came time to battle Elesa, I just used Arios and swept her entire team, earning my the Bolt Badge. I left the Gym fabulously.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Just barely avoided getting swept by a +6 evasion Emolga in Lostlorn Forest. Damn.
    That little ******* swept me.. my team needs some training -__-

Dewott 24
    Growlithe 24
    Lucario 24
    Eevee 24

After defeating Clay, I cleared the PWT's Relic Path of trainers and am about to head into the tournament. Current team consists of.

Sirvine, Lv.31
    Crobat, Lv.31
    Darumaka, Lv.31
    Psyduck, Lv.31
    Joltik, Lv.30

I <3 Quagsire

So after making my big movie debut, I tried sailing to Castelia City, but was stopped so that I could battle Team Plasma. After beating them, I set sail towards the big city. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a harlequin who gave me a bike (I love how in these games people will just give you a bike for no reason).I then took some time exploring the city, training in the Battle Company (making both my Riolu and Oshawott evolve), and sailing to Liberty Island (although there's nothing there). I also stopped by the gym, but Burgh wasn't there, however Iris was, although she sped off soon after. I stopped right before exploring Route 4.

Spoiler:- Team Progress:
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Been trying to come across a Riolu for like an hour. No luck yet
    Pokemon white FC: 3783 0916 9428

-10/7/12-

After releasing the most fan-girlish sqwee I ever have in my life after getting White 2 (and Black 2) in my hands, I locked myself in my room with snack and drink and began my journey on White 2. Chose Snivy as my starter instead of Oshawott (White). Somehow managed to beat Keiichi (Hugh) and was amazed to see Snivy level after the first battle. After all that, I explored Aspertia City then headed for Route 19. Was... disappointed.. I found that only Purrloin and Patrat existed on this route.. no Lillipup.. For the sake of getting more firepower for the re-match with Keiichi, I caught a Purrloin and struggled to train it on the Route. After reaching Floccesy (how is this even pronounced?) Town, Alder told me to give my second Town Map to Keiichi, so I go off to Route 20 to find him.

Route 20 proved to be far more fruitful than 19; I caught a Sewaddle and Venipede. After some light Trainer battles, I find myself on a ranch where, sure enough, Keiichi shows up for a re-match. HOWEVAH, I had caught a Mareep and Riolu just before trying to advance, healed, and was ready to wipe out that Lv. 8 Tepig of his. After the battle, the owner of the ranch and his wife appeared, telling us that a Herdier was missing. Keiichi ran off on his own, but before doing anything, grinding needed to be done. The owner's wife offered me some rest when my Pokemon needed it; the woman was a Godsend. (How bout dem paralyzed Mareep battles, amirite?)

After getting everyone to Lv. 11~13, I moved on, and found a Team Plasma grunt being heckled by Herdier. He was a rather kind Grunt; he shared his Frustration with me~

To make a much longer story short, went back to Aspertia, fan-girled over Cheren's Gym, moved on to Virbank City, power-leveled on Audino to Lv. 18~20, caught an Elekid and Growlithe, loved Roxie's Gym theme, loved how there were female Guitarists now, defeated Roxie, traded some Pokemon from my White, made movies, made moniez. Ended my sitting after getting my second fan. (Also released Purrloin and caught a Patrat for Cut)

Lv. 18 Flaffy
    Lv. 19 Lucario
    Lv. 19 Sewaddle
    Lv. 18 Absol (Yayoi)
    Lv. 19 Petilil (Serenity)
    Lv. 20 Servine

-10/8/12-

Well rested, woke up craving Pokemon. Continued in Virbank to find Team Plasma up to no good. Teamed up with Roxie and Keiichi to thrash the Grunts and watch as they run for their lives. After chasing a female Grunt into Route 20, Keiichi and I decide to follow them to Castelia City. Roxie and her father reconcile and we're off to Castelia! After leaving the pier, a Harlequin tells me about this little challenge to find three Harlequins, and gives me a bicycle. I conquer this test, claim the Battle Company as my throne, then head off to the Gym to royal-faceroll Burgh. Lo-and-behold, he's not there, but Iris shows up to help me find him. Upon discovering the sewers, Keiichi and I team up to explore the area. We wander upon a pair of Grunts, whom we proceeded to trump in a Double battle. The run off as usual, Burgh appears, Keiichi leaves, then this odd scientist appears and leaves.

Burgh returns to his Gym to await me. I feel it best not to keep him waiting. Inside the Gym I'm amazed at the design and music, but proceed through all the same. Sewaddle, being my most effective Pokemon in my party, Bug Bites everything in sight that wasn't a Dwebble (which ended up getting Bitten by Absol). Sewaddle hit Lv. 20 and evolved, then hit Lv. 21 and evolved into Leavanny! (Double evolution ftw~) We reach the top of the Gym to find Burgh in a room with paint all over the floor. No matter, I challenge him and rip his Swadloon and Dwebble apart. For the final stretch, I decided a Leavanny vs. Leavanny battle was in order. The result.. was my Insect Badge.

As I prepare to leave Castelia, that scientist, who introduced himself as Colress, appeared again asking to see my Pokemon and asking to battle me. He leaves for Route 4, and as I follow him, Bianca appears telling me she was stalking me throughout the city..

On Route 4, as I look for Colress, I happened upon a young Breeder girl who insisted on challenging me every time we met. This was... new.. Strange Breeders aside, I find Colress in front of a group of Crustle. After doing something odd, the Crustle become more energized and leave, leaving me to battle Colress alone. The battle, however, was uneventful.

Current standing:

Lv. 22 Petilil (Serenity)
    Lv. 22 Lucario
    Lv. 23 Flaffy
    Lv. 22 Absol (Yayoi)
    Lv. 23 Leavanny
    Lv. 23 Servine

(yay for long posts~)
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White 2

ahhh lool...so its the middle of the day today, and I have reached the end of the sewers area and have gotten the strength HM.

My Snivy evolved, and my levels have gotten even and higher.
    My friend challenged me to a battle since we were around the same area. and it was singles lv 50 all IR match during lunch at school. xD
    Because Azurill has yet to evolve, I don't have much to deal with fire types. ._...especially pignite in general. Its okay in-game, but when a person is smart with it, its really freaken hard >_>...
    but I felt like I had a solution.
    I was gonna counter hit her pignite with my riolu. It would of worked too...expect she crited my riolu and it died ._...that really screwed me over. But I DID eventually manage to scare out her Pignite because it started getting low on health.
    Later in the fight she heals it with a wonder launcher shot, and I max revived my riolu. (surprisingly, I finally leveled out the playing field, we each had 3 pokemon left. 4 after I revived riolu.) So in a sense I was winning.
    But that pignite was full health again. god forsaken thing >_>. So I only had riolu to try this again knowing that my pokemon were close to losing if that pignite was left unchecked. (I had Magby, Magnamite (Just kinda there), and Servine. Riolu was just revived. (wasting most of my wonder launcher points.)
    And after I let servine die out...
    I sent in riolu to try the counter tatic again...but...

SHE CRITED RIOLU THIS TIME TOO. ALFAJDSFKALSFJKLASLJKFASLKFA. and that left me to be swept by a pignite ._....
    gg carrisa, but seriously ;_;...that was mean...

My team as of now
    Servine lv 18 Impish nature
    Tackle
    Growth
    Vine Whip
    Leaf Tornado

Riolu- lv 19 Serious Nature
    Force Palm
    Return
    Quick Attack
    Counter

Magby- lv 18 Gentle Nature
    Ember
    Fire Spin
    Rock Smash
    Faint Attack

Azurill- lv 18 Naive Nature
    Return
    BubbleBeam
    Tail Whip
    Charm
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Wallace evolved into Espeon. Now I have to put up with physical moves without STAB on a special Psychic Pokemon until Mistralton. FML.

Oh, and I beat Elesa using a team of underleveled 'mons. Go me. Instead of giving a blow-by-blow, it's probably easier to just upload the video:

Spoiler:- Video:
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 8th October 2012 at 8:35 PM.

How are you guys evolving riolu so fast? Mine didnt evolve until level 26...right now im going through chargestone cave. I heard N? Talking to himself
    Pignite 33
    Lucario 32
    Azumarill 33
    Zoroark 33

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie on 10/6/12 View Post
    Got Black 2 and White 2. Since Black was my main game between Black and White, started up Black 2 first, but will start up White 2 as well today just so it says my adventure started a day earlier. ^^

Played through to the point where I met up with Bianca (again), but shut it off without saving because I forgot to upload memories from Black. After adding the memories, I quickly sped through to the point I shut it off the first time. Picked up a new little oshawott since my first one was an oshawott. He was Yunowun (combination of Uno from Unova and one as in the first pokémon in this new region) an this new on is Lilwun. Even Bianca called him a little one. ^^ Battled Hugh's snivy, but was confused when he said he hatched it from an egg when Bianca just gave it to him. o.O?

Went through the basics and shut it off after she taught me how to catch a pokémon.
    Ok, so went along doing the basic stuff up until getting to Cheren's gym. It was nice seeing Clyde again. As usual, he gave me some fresh water. Moving on with only my Lilwun, we defeated each of the trainers on the field, they could have been close battles though with the stat modifications going on. In the first battle after defeating the guy's patrat which lowered Lilwun's def, right away I used the gift x defend on Lilwun to bring his def to normal...only for the lillipup to lower his def again. But like I said, we won those two battles.

Next it was time to beat Cheren. His patrat was about the same as the other trainer's pokémon. His lillipup was tougher. I believe he's the only pokémon I fought at this point who was the same level as Lilwun. We lost, but I cheated and ran from the fight (shut the game off and restarted from the save in front of Cheren). The next battle was basically the same; I even ran again. The third battle we won (which was luck since he just kept using work up and Lilwun finally got a crit from using focus energy he learned from defeating the patrat), but after talking with Cheren (who didn't mind me cheating in our first two battles), the other trainers, and most importantly Clyde who put on a smile telling me how I'll always remember this badge. Like someone pushing but not shoving someone to make the right decision, I took Clyde's words to heart and gave the badge and tm back to Cheren. I didn't want to win that way; what would I be teaching my Lilwun? So Lilwun and I battled him again. To make amends, we lost the battle at the lillipup (even though he just kept working up again) and gave the money Cheren deserved from our first loss. We headed back to make amends with our second lost battle. Since Lilwun hadn't used his oran berry, I swapped it with a new one and threw the old one away to make up for the last time. The other trainers' lillipup fought over the tossed oran berry. Second battle we did the same thing: beat the patrat and lost to the lillipup, handed over more money, healed, and tossed another unused berry. Now my conscience was clear, and we'd try again for real this time. Everything was as if we lost the first two battles and accepted our loss (Lilwun was still the same level, though he had extra attack evs that I doubt affected things). If we won, great, but if we lost, we'd try again (though if I would otherwise run out of oran berries, I'd prolly ask Cheren to not count that battle ^^u). So again, we battled his patrat who I told Lilwun that while he's easier than his lillipup, that we shouldn't get cocky. We beat him and next battled his lillipup once again. I decided, since this was more of a luck battle, to focus on using our focus energy water gun combo which payed off in our last win against him. No crits, but we did take him out. I think even Cheren didn't pull punches like the last time (to maybe make me realize something?) and actually may have scored a work uped tackle which we survived. We even got to use the oran berry this time. ^^ Cheren handed me my badge and tm back and recited his last speech saying "That battle has made me feel really glad you were my first challenger as a Gym Leader… I give you this in honor of the strength you and your Pokémon showed!". Clyde also repeated his saying which was more sincere. "I hope you'll remember the wonderful moment in which you received that Badge forever."

Well, this sure will be a memory now. ^^

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Managed to get a Jolly Darumaka on my first try. Turns out the Battle Company was just enough to push Oracle's happiness over the edge to give me Lucario, so I didn't really need Darumaka, but hey, Jolly Darumaka, I'm putting that **** to work! He (Zen) was very helpful in dealing with Burgh. From there, I met and battled Colress and moved on to the Desert Resort.

I managed to grind Dash (my Eevee) up to level 21 and keep him there for a while. The good: I caught a Trapinch (Mystique) with little to no trouble. The bad: I had to keep him at that level for him to learn Thunder Fang, so that I at least have a STAB move on him. Fortunately, I was saved a trip to the Battle Subway by the revelation that there was a hidden Thunderstone in Nimbasa City. Now I just gotta get Dash caught up to the rest of my team. Kendo (Dewott) isn't gonna see any action this Gym for obvious reasons, but Clay shouldn't be a problem for him.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Default Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 2

Today I trained Ryohei to catch up.
    I looked for the lost Herdier, found it.
    Returned it to owner after some thing with Team Plasma.

Trained them both to lv. 12.
    I then went to challenge the Gym Leader, Cheren.
    I didn't have much trouble, I beat him quite easily.

I then obtained the C-Gear.
    Heading to Virbank City, I caught a Venipede.
    A male, Impish natured, named Zakuro.
    Named after a character from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Arrived in Virbank City.
    Walked on Roxie talking to her father.
    Right now, I'm training in the Virbank Complex.

Current Team:

Current Team:

Yamamoto [M] lv. 15
    Ryohei [M] lv. 15
    Zakuro [M] lv.15
    Last edited by Giblie; 17th October 2012 at 2:48 AM.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast