Page 7 of 160 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Got Black 2 around 9AM yesterday, and as of now I'm at Clay's gym(Just went in, haven't battled anyone yet). My team consists of Pignite, Psyduck, Sandile, and Heracross, all around level 30(I'm surprised I've been under-leveled for the most part, I battle everyone I can, I don't use Audino for exp though, so maybe that's why).

My planned team hasn't gone as planned, wasn't really sure what I had planned for Black 2, Pignite is the only one I had planned and ended up getting it. Psyduck and Sandile were suppose to be for White 2, although I thought I could get Trapinch before battling Burgh so I had to get Sandile instead. I also was planning on using these Pokemon later on for World Tournament and that, but I couldn't be bothered to get the right Nature and Ability, so I'll worry about that after.

I've done a few Funfest Missions, and I enjoyed them, although I plan to deal with those more for White 2 as that's suppose to be my main game, but I'll have to wait this Saturday to get it, same thing goes for Medals, which sucks since I'm interested in doing both now but I don't really want to waste time on them if I'm just going to restart my game eventually. I'm not sure if I can trade Pass Powers though, if I can then I might do more Funfest Missions and just trade them over to White 2.

PokeStar Studios seems interesting, but again, plan to deal with that more in White 2.

My total play time is around 11 hours I think.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Default Black 2 Journey Post 11

I made my way west of Nimbasa City, but not before I caught myself a Dwebble for HM purposes and used it at Route 16. I also picked up the lost Xtransceiver and have gotten three calls from it. I fought Team Plasma at the west exit of Nimbasa City and then met Bianca who showed me to another Hidden Grotto where I caught myself a Mincinno. I went back and caught a Foongus there. I then fought a heart breaker... His name... Charles. Now I'm in Driftveil City and am exploring it.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Caught a Roselia recently and I beat Elesa.. I traded over a Thunderstone from my Black Version so I might use that to evolve Eevee now that I have Volt Switch I wish I could get a better electric type move but oh well. Anyway my team

Dewott 26
    Growlithe 26
    Lucario 28
    Roselia 26
    Eevee 26

Made it to Route 4 and found some nice items and found a level 25 Braviary which I captured and named Wareagle since one of the NPCs said that Pokemon tend to fly into Route 4 every Monday. About to head out and see what is going on in Nimbasa City and get my fourth badge from Elsa.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Just beat Burgh. My team is
    -sirvine lvl26
    -lucario lvl25 (evolved in over 20 I was so happy!)
    -keldeo lvl 24
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Currently at Mistralton City training for the Gym. I played a lot of Black 2 yesterday, so I might take it easy today and not play too much. Also, I decided to get a Golett from my Black Version because I didn't really like Ferroseed all that much.

Current Team:
    Emboar/Baconator - Level 36
    Dragonair/Lorcan - Level 30
    Metang/Ironic - Level 32
    Carracosta/Tsunami - Level 37
    Jolteon/Fluffy - Level 32
    Golett/Gordon - Level 37 (still need to trade over from Black)

Yeah, some are definitely low level for this part in the game, but thankfully Juniper gave me the Lucky Egg.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

After doing some last minute training at the Complex, I challenged Roxie. She wasn't that much of a challenge, and I got the Toxic Badge. Afterwards, I went to Pokestar Studios and decided to try it out by starring in a movie. As I was heading out to try to go to Castelia, I was cordoned off by Team Plasma, who I stopped. Once I got to Castelia I explored the entire city and went to Route 4 to catch Scraggy right away. Before I go to the Sewers and try to find the Garden in the city, I trained in the Gamefreak building and evolved both Oshawott and Riolu back to back.

I'm on route 4, I caught a roggenrola and that little ball of joy solod the battle company and the gym plus burgh, evolving in the process.

Leavanny-24
    Boldore-25
    Lucario-25
    Dewott-25
    Magnemite-25
    Golbat-25

I beat everyone in the Virbank Complex and then I went to the Virbank Gym. The song was catchy and the trainers were easy. Elekid got a critical hit Shock Wave which took out Koffing in one shot and then my newly evolved Dewott defeated her Venipede. When I left I was forced into a ridiculously long PokeStar studio bit and after completing a film of my own and taking on Team Plasma I was on my way to Castelia City! I explored the huge city and spoke with everyone to see what goodies I could get. In the Gamefreak Building after the battle with Morimoto Riolu evolved into Lucario! At Lv18! I explored some more and spoke with Iris about Burgh's whereabouts and stopped before chasing her.

White 2 Team
    Lv19
    Lv19
    Lv19
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

After exploring Castelia City and visiting the Name Rater, I went to Burgh's Gym, only to find out that he had run off again. Iris showed up, and I followed her to the entrance of Castelia Sewers, which I entered with my rival, who is named Xavier. We explored the Sewers, catching all available pokemon both in Castelia Sewers and Relic Path. After an encounter with Team Plasma and battling several trainers, we ran into Burgh. After Xavier left, Burgh and I encountered an odd man who commented on our defeat of the Team Plasma members. After leaving the sewers, I went to Burgh's gym and challenged several trainers, but not yet reaching Burgh.

First Playthrough: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

YES! just caught Braivary and it has a lonely nature!!! woohoo!

I beat Elesa in one try (it took me I think two tries on Black). I do have a sandile (K. Rool) but its only ground move is sand tomb. My strategy was to send out Edgeworth first then use wrap thinking wrap would prevent Volt Switching. I found out I was wrong the following turn and that was the only time she used volt switch the entire battle. I switched it out to K. Rool but he died the following turn. I then sent out Tsunami while still an Eevee and used covet, a move which helped me win against Burgh. The best pokemon on both Elesa's and Burgh teams have sitrus berries so I used covet to steal and heal with them and prevent them from being able to. Once I used Covet I just kept spamming quick attack until Tsunami fainted. I don't exactly remember but I think Tsunami killed her Zebstrika and the Flaaffy made Tsunami faint. I just know once both our Flaaffy were out I used that time heal all my pokemon and the Flaaffy get take down recoil. Once Elani fainted I sent out K. Rool to sand tomb it to death giving it a moxie boost. She then sent out Emolga again which is when I used embargo, and swagger to make it unable to heal and confused. It hit itself that turn and the following turn I used bite to finish it off. Right now I'd say Elesa has been the most satisfactory gym battle so far for me. I just now beat the Plasma grunts and got Fly from Bianca. I'm going to trade over my Rufflet, Liberty and go catch all the Pokemon I've missed up to this point. I want that shine charm so badly.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Defeated Clay after vast quantities of critting, missing, 10% secondary effects, and overall haxing. All of which served to my detriment, naturally.

Plus his Gym is confusing as crap. Took me like five minutes just to find him again after I healed.

My cousin reset my game...

Now, I have a Female Tepig...

FIRE/PSYCHIC
    FAIRY
    ROCK/ICE
    FIGHT/DARK
    STEEL/GHOST
    DRAGON

I just got the game, a hour ago. So far I named my Rival Kenton on Black 2. Got my Pokedex and a new Snivy. Beat my rival fast and quick. Caught a Patrat and Purrloin.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Burgh was a challenging experience, which unfortunately means audino training in lostlorn.
    Team so far:
    Servine lv 25
    Magnemite lv 23
    Azumarill lv 22
    Lucario lv 23
    I'm in Nimbasa, heading to lostlorn now.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Post Pokemon White2 Journey - Post 04 - Toxic Badge and Complexes!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Burgh was a challenging experience, which unfortunately means audino training in lostlorn.
    Team so far:
    Servine lv 25
    Magnemite lv 23
    Azumarill lv 22
    Lucario lv 23
    I'm in Nimbasa, heading to lostlorn now.
    You and I have the exact same team build! That's awesome!

Yesterday's last update(Haven't played today yet)
    -Trained in Virbank Complex.
    -Caught and trained a Magnemite.
    -Challenged the Virbank Gym.
    -Beat Roxie quite easily.
    -Became a movie star and made a reallly good first movie; the audience really liked it!
    -Battled Team Plasma with Roxie and Hugh.
    -Beat the Team Plasma member who had escaped to Route 20.
    -Returned to Virbank and sailed to Castelia.
    -After healing there, I went back to Virbank to train Azurill.
    -Saved at Virbank Complex.

Team:

Snivy LV16 Tackle, Growth, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado)

Riolu LV17 (Quick Attack, Force Palm, Endure, Feint)

Magnemite LV18 (Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, ThunderShock, SonicBoom)

Azurill may be a temporary member for right now, as I'm about to go into the Dream World and (hopefully) catch a Water type.
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Played around in Castelia for a bit. Did the passerby, harlequin stuff and I'm stopped off just as I was about to head into the sewers. Going to get food now as I've barely eaten all day.

Quote Originally Posted by nightsmith97 View Post
    You and I have the exact same team build! That's awesome!

Yesterday's last update(Haven't played today yet)
    -Trained in Virbank Complex.
    -Caught and trained a Magnemite.
    -Challenged the Virbank Gym.
    -Beat Roxie quite easily.
    -Became a movie star and made a reallly good first movie; the audience really liked it!
    -Battled Team Plasma with Roxie and Hugh.
    -Beat the Team Plasma member who had escaped to Route 20.
    -Returned to Virbank and sailed to Castelia.
    -After healing there, I went back to Virbank to train Azurill.
    -Saved at Virbank Complex.

Team:

Snivy LV16 Tackle, Growth, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado)

Riolu LV17 (Quick Attack, Force Palm, Endure, Feint)

Magnemite LV18 (Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, ThunderShock, SonicBoom)

Azurill may be a temporary member for right now, as I'm about to go into the Dream World and (hopefully) catch a Water type.
    My planned team for e4:
    Serperior
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Magnezone
    Altaria
    Azumarill

Above, bring repels, those zubat.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Cleared out Plasma Frigate, looked through some portions of the Relic Passage (though I'll probably return later). Lincoln the Magnemite evolved, Espeon learned Psybeam from the move relearner (thus making him useful), and replaced Sasha the Herdier with John Henry the Conkeldurr. Cheren gave me Surf, so I'm probably going to backtrack now and take advantage of that.

Things'll probably get a bit easier from here on now, as my Pokemon are evolving and will continue to do so. The last bunch of fights was somewhat difficult, as my Pokemon were all in that awkward stage where they're extra sucky because they're just about to evolve, and the AI is starting to bring evolved forms of its own. I'll evolve Growlithe once he hits Lv. 34 so I can get both Flamethrower and Extremespeed, and I'll evolve Lincoln again in Chargestone. John Henry I evolved the moment I got him, because there's no reason not to. Finally, Flood has Surf now, so he'll have a bit of extra usefulness before that magic level of 37. Last member will probably be a Gligar.

Changed some nicknames to reflect more accurate team makeup, so team is now:

Flood the Dewott
    Lincoln the Magneton
    Mink Car the Growlithe
    Apollo 18 the Espeon
    John Henry the Conkeldurr

all at Lv. 30.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 9th October 2012 at 12:56 AM.

6 badges, exploring opelucid city right now. Found a seviper in a hidden grotto, the only pokemon ive found besides the first minccino.
    Team is:
    Luke the lucario 45
    Scarlet the emboar 47
    Teeno the Roserade 45
    Bubbles the azumarill 45
    Drake the vibrava 43

Still wondering what to have in my 6th slot

What I've done today:
    Got to Virbank City, caught some Pokemon at Virbank Complex and battled trainers there.
    Battled Roxie and won.
    Went to Pokestar Studios and made two movies, because I messed up on the first one.
    Battled Team Plasma in Virbank City and Route 20.
    Got to Castelia City, did some stuff there.
    Went to Castelia Sewers and battled trainers, Team Plasma, and found Burgh.
    Went to the Gym and battled a trainer, then went back to Castelia sewers to get to the Park to find Eevee. Caught one and then I tried to find another one, but then I decided to back to the Gym.
    Beat Burgh and got the Insect Badge.
    Went back to the park and finally got another Eevee for my team.
    Went to Route 4 and defeated Colress.

I want Vaporeon and Jolteon on my team, but it looks like I need Surf to get the Water Stone in Route 19. I also evolved Tepig and Riolu into Pignite and Lucario.

Still searching for Modest/Timid Eevee in Castelia Park. 3 of them got killed accidentaly by crits.

Updates:

Team:
    -Dewott Lv. 31
    Tackle/Surf/Water Pulse/Razor Shell
    -Lucario Lv. 31
    Fore Palm/Quick Attack/Bone Rush/Ice Punch
    -Electabuzz Lv. 31
    Quick Attack/Swift/ThunderPunch/Low Kick
    -Delcatty Lv. 31
    Return/Assist/Shadow Ball/Blizzard
    -Crobat Lv. 31
    Return/Confuse Ray/Bite/Fly
    -Dwebble Lv. 31
    Dig/Rock Slide/Smack Down/Bug Bite

What I've gotten done:
    -Trained in Lostlorn and Route 6 with the crazy, amazing Breeders
    -Traded over Delcatty so she could learn Blizzard and Shadow Ball
    -Evolved Elekid into Electabuzz
    -Evolved Golbat into Crobat
    -Beat Clay
    -Beat PWT
    -Beat Plasma Frigate
    -Entered Chargestone Cave and caught first pokemon: N's Joltik
    -Heading to Mistralton currently
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Trained a lot and am about to face Clay hopefully not as hard as Elesa Team~Pignite level 29 Lucario level 31 Flaaffy level 29 and Golbat level 28

Page 7 of 160 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast