Page 8 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Just caught a Braviary. He's definitely one of the best HM slaves. I'm not planning on using him though since I used him in the first game. I'm currently saved outside the old plasma house.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Default Black 2 Journey Post 12: Driftveil Gym

After exploring Driftveil City, I went and fought Rood from the old Team Plasma and got N's Zorua. Then I went and challenged the Gym. Lumos evolved along the way. Exia was the main star against Clay and I got myself the Quake Badge. I then went into the PWT and went into the Relic Passage to train. I caught myself a Volcarona in the ruins of the Relic Castle. I then saw a flashback at the Team Plasma house involving N, thanks to Memory Link. I then participated in the PWT and won the finals against Corless. The last thing I did was follow Team Plasma into the Plasma Frigate and have the Shadow Triad kick me out.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Last edited by neo darkrai; 9th October 2012 at 2:43 AM.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Reached Skyla with my new team of pokemon.
    Emboar lv.40 - Starter
    Krookodile lv.60 - Caught in wild
    Zoroark lv.51 - Gift from the Former Plasma Sage
    Liepard lv.45 - Caught in wild
    Unfezant lv.40 - Caught in wild
    Golduck lv.39 - HM Slave

So, I just finished with the PWT, just after Driftveil Gym (you know, that mandatory tournament with Cheren, your rival, and Colress). In the final match, Colress's Magneton got so much bull**** hax, KO'd my Heatmor and brought my Dewott to 1 HP before it was finally KO'd, leaving only my Trubbish to take on a full-health Klink and Elgyem. You're probably thinking I was screwed at this point, right?

Wrong-o.

Trubbish took out Klink with nothing but a series of Rock Blast attacks. Stench activated fairly often, making Klink flinch a lot. I know, Steel resists Rock, but it was a damn better idea than trying any of its other three moves, all of which were Poison-type. Then when Elgyem came out, Trubbish OHKO'd it with a Poison Gem-boosted Gunk Shot.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Spent the entire day trying to build an Eevee team. I gave up catching Eevee in Castelia City but after those dreaded hours of hunting I got a good to decent natured Eevees. I've got Modest (Glaceon), Sassy (Umbreon), Bold (Vaporeon), Adamant (Leafeon) & Quirky (Jolteon) I wanted it to be Timid or Modest but I am so tired of hunting Eevee. So anyway I plan on battling Burgh to get my 3rd badge..

So far I have Level 23 Servine and 5 level 19 Eevees. Wondering how am I supposed to beat Burgh as Servine is weak against Bug type. Anyway heres hoping I get to find Thunder & Water stones at the sewer. XD
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water] @Prankster = GG (nuff said)

Back to Hoenn

^Level your Eevee's a bit, you'll be fine. Although I think you can find a Fire Stone on Route 4 with the Dowsing Machine if that's necessary for you.

Anyway, I beat 3 more gyms today on Black 2 (Challenge Mode), including my personal favorite, Elesa's gym~~. Ever since I played White 2 in Japanese, I've fallen head over heels for Elesa (figuratively hahah).
    So now I have 5 badges. I'm currently exploring Relic Path.

Team:

-Boyardee the Emboar lv 37
    -Egoist the Roselia lv 36
    -Kira the *shiny* Pidgeot lv 36
    -Staryu *shiny* lv 37

It's gonna be a while until I get my next team member: Vibrava.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

-Beat Clay
    -Evolved Eevee
    -Won the Pokemon World Tournament
    - Beat Team Plasma on the Plasma Boat
    - Caught Volcarona
    That's it.. for today I'll play whenever I get the chance to this week it's going to be hard with school.

Dewott 31
    Roselia 31
    Jolteon 30
    Growlithe 30
    Lucario 31

Also I've beaten all the gym leaders on my first attempt so far.. either my team is really balanced or the gyms are really easy. I hope one of the last three gym leaders beat me at least once.. but that's probably not going to happen.
    Last edited by JD; 9th October 2012 at 2:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    ^Level your Eevee's a bit, you'll be fine. Although I think you can find a Fire Stone on Route 4 with the Dowsing Machine if that's necessary for you.

Anyway, I beat 3 more gyms today on Black 2 (Challenge Mode), including my personal favorite, Elesa's gym~~. Ever since I played White 2 in Japanese, I've fallen head over heels for Elesa (figuratively hahah).
    So now I have 5 badges. I'm currently exploring Relic Path.

Team:

-Boyardee the Emboar lv 37
    -Egoist the Roselia lv 36
    -Kira the *shiny* Pidgeot lv 36
    -Staryu *shiny* lv 37

It's gonna be a while until I get my next team member: Vibrava.
    Thanks for the tip but I don't plan on using Flareon.. How do you get the challenge mode? I've read that you have to defeat the game before it gets activated or sumthin.. I'm loving Burgh's gym.. I prefer this miles better than the previous look of his gym.

I'm torn between Flygon & Altaria for my last poke.. But that will be one of my last worries as I have to train this team. I'm tempted to trade over eggs but our other ds is broken... Ugghh I wish Surskit was of Unova native I miss my starter.. :/
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water] @Prankster = GG (nuff said)

Back to Hoenn

Let's see... I beat all the gyms up to Skyla today.

As for my team, I have Persephone the Serperior. Auron (who finally evolved) the Lucario. I caught an Eevee at Castelia Park. It was a female, so I named her Violet. She evolved into Espeon this afternoon. I set up my Dream World account, and managed to bring back a male Mantine. His name is Crester, and he's been pretty indespensible. My Trapinch, Gobe, evolved into Vibrava. He's around to fly places, for now. I've replaced him, on team, with a Camerupt who I named Komaga. It was nice to find him in Reversal Mountail. Trying to fill my sixth slot. Not quite sure which Pokemon to put there.
    ***New Signature To Come***

I have won the tournament.
    Just before going to the Chargestone cave im training my team( Samurott lvl 41, Magneton lvl 32 and Darmanitan lvl 36).

Default Black 2 Journey Post 13

I started my trek through Route 6. I picked up a Serene Grace Deerling at the Weather Institute. At the end of the Route, Cobalion jumped in front of me and then ran off. Rood and an old man told me the legend involving Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion. Then I went through the Chargestone Cave. I guess I heard N's echo inside. Still not too sure about that. Then I caught his Ferroseed and Joltik. Arios evolved and now I'm safely in Mistralton City.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I had been leveling up in virbank complex and I looked up from the screen and when I looked back I see a yellow growlithe sitting in front of me. almost knocked it out, crit tackle and then it was not quite in the red so i used a smog from magby, it went red and poisoned. it came down to 1 hp and 1 great ball. I was so relieved it stayed in. this one is going on my team.
    team thus far. gliscor 21, keldeo 19, meowth 21, and growlithe 13.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

MM success so far,

Default Black 2 Journey Post 14

I explored Mistralton City. I'm still confused why Professor Juniper gave me a Master Ball. Oh well. Mandrag evolved as well while training on Route 6. I also got the images of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus registered in my Pokédex. I'm done posting for today. I'll train in the Celestial Tower after midnight to start off the third day. Then I'll challenge the Gym.

Friend Codes:

Going to call it quits for tonight. Made it through Chargestone, Lincoln evolved again. Went back through the Castelia Sewers for Surf items, viewed a couple of Memory Links, finally picked up N's Zorua and the Serene Grace Deerling, aced a couple of Pokestar movies. Tomorrow, I'll go through to Celestial Tower, then challenge the Mistralton Gym.

Team is around Lv. 31/32, no new members or old members dropped.

In Virbank City, most likely going to stop for the night. I leveled up a bit then I decided to do all the events. I got Genesect, then I went into the Dream World and got a Sandshrew along with a Revive and a berry.

derp.

got the game yesterday and started playing. yesterday i beat three gyms and today i beat three more. skylas gym is my favorite by far. training around undella for a while.
    team so far (all level 40)

emboar
    ampharos
    sandslash
    sawsbuck
    altaria
    Pokemon white friend code:2795 0896 4787
    Wifi team: Muk, Metagross, Blissey, Torterra, Flygon, and shiny milotic

I explored Castelia City for a while, then went to the Gym. I defeated all the trainers there and the challenged Burgh. He was very easy as I was able to sweep him with just my Ponyta. I got the badge and then left.

I then left Castelia and entered Route 4. There, I had to defeat Colress, who then got the Crustle blocking the path to go away. I explored all the ruins in the desert and did some training. The Braviary was there, so I caught it. I went to the Desert Resort too, where I caught N's Darmanitan!

In Nimbasa, I trained at the sport domes for a while. I went to the musical, where I obtained all the props from my White Version. I also went to the routes beside the city and trained my whole team to level 30. Then, I went to the old Gym and rode the roller coasters. After that, I went to the new Gym and beat the trainers there. Now, I'm saved in front of Elesa, and will battle her later.

First I named my character Serena, because her hair reminds me of Sailor Moon. I chose Snivy as my starter. Went around, caught a bunch of Pokemon... I'm really quite impressed at the selection of Pokemon so early in the game. Riolu, Mareep, Azurill, Psyduck...

I love Ampharos, and I was seriously considering keeping Mareep as my main Electric-type, but then I caught a Magnemite, and as soon as it occurred to me to name the Magnemite Space Core, I knew I had to have it on my team. I mean, come on; a twitchy Magnemite that's always excited about space is freakin' adorable.

Much later, I was exploring for wild Pokemon in Route 4. Caught some stuff there, found a Scraggy at one point... decided it would be totally awesome to have a Scraggy named Mr. Pants. But this one was female, so I ran away. I then spent an excruciatingly long time running around finding everything but another Scraggy, and then when I finally found another one, it was another female. I didn't feel like wasting more time, so I just caught her and named her Lady Pants.

Currently in Elesa's gym with this team:

Carmen the Sandile lvl 25
    Space Core the Magnemite lvl 25
    Lovey Dove the Tranquill lvl 24
    Anastasia the Servine lvl 27
    Ducky the Psyduck lvl 23
    Squirt the Yamask lvl 24

(I had thought of replacing my Lucario, Kickdog, with Lady Pants because she is also a Fighting-type, but lacks the Fire weakness and has an amusing nickname. But then I named my Yamask Squirt and thought about how funny it would be to go around with a Cofagrigus named Squirt.)

Since my last post:

In the ranch, I looked for the lost Herdier and found it.
    I then started to look for a Riolu for my team. This took me awhile because I kept on finding Riolus with the Steadfast ability. After sometime I did find one with the Inner Focus ability.
    I went on to train the Riolu to lv. 12 to match the lv. of my Snivy.
    Note: I had some help from my sister since I was getting annoyed with the Riolus with Steadfast.

With both Riolu and Snivy on level 12, I went to challenge Cheren.
    I beat him with the help from Genesect, even though it didn't really obey.

After I obtained the C-Gear, I immediately traded over the Snivy that's going to be used for my team and I boxed the other Snivy.
    I'm now in Virbank City training for when I challenge Roxie.
    And Snivy evolved into Servine.

That's it for now.

Team:
    Shizuku [F] Adamant Lv. 17 / Tackle | Growth | Vine Whip | Leaf Tornado
    Harley [M] Hardy Lv. 18 / Feint | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Well, I'm calling it a night for myself, but here's what I've done so far:

• Beat Roxie at Virbank Gym. Initial plan kind of got screwed up... so I had to resort to plan B.
    • Checked out Pokestar Studios. Very impressed with it actually. It's actually something I could see myself doing later on in the game when I want to take a break from the standard fare.
    • Took on Team Plasma near the docks. Gave chase.
    • Followed one to route 20. Beat him with ease.
    • Traveled to Castelia. Awesome cutscene for that departure.
    • Did some massive exploring in Castelia. Looked for the sewers entrance first, but for some reason I couldn't seem to, so I just decided to check EVERYWHERE.
    • Got the Exp. Share.
    • Beat all the trainers in all the buildings.
    • Got a few TMs
    • Ventured North to check out an early look at route 4.
    • Wasn't able to proceed initially due to the Crustle.
    • Caught a Sandile and Scraggy.
    • Did some training on Route 4.
    • Evolved Riolu to a Lucario.
    • Decided to go ahead and challenge the gym now, since I figured I should be fine.
    • Gym leader wasn't there... but Iris shows up!
    • Directed me to where the sewers where. Nice little camera angle change to further direct me xD.
    • Checked out the Sewers with my rival, Zackary.
    • Rather liking the new rival in this game. He's like your best friend in a lot of ways.
    • Did some leveling up in the sewers, beat the trainers down there.
    • Beat Team Plasma again.
    • Met up with Colress.
    • Went up to Castelia Park, and caught an Eevee and Petilil. Really thin grass patches, I might add.
    • Considered checking out Relic Passage, until I noticed the levels on the main site :s. Later...
    • Headed back to the gym to challenge Burgh.
    • Growlithe made the entire thing a cakewalk. I cannot believe how easy it was.
    • Headed North towards the Desert Resort.
    • Battled Colress.
    • Went through Route 4 proper. Caught the Braviary that was there.
    • Beat all the trainers along Route 4
    • Ventured into Desert Resort in order to find a Trapinch for later.
    • Due to having done memory link last night, I also proceeded to capture all of N's Pokemon that were here.
    • Botched up my captures on Trapinch... twice -_-;;
    • Finally caught one, used a Quick Ball.
    • Changed up my team... and here it is!

Team:
    - Dewott level 26
    - Magnemite level 23
    - Lucario level 24
    - Growlithe level 24
    - Petilil level 19
    - Trapinch level 21

Odds are, I'll probably keep it like this until I really deem a change necessary. Still debating on who to use as my go-to Flyer, but since I have a Zubat, Braviary and Sigilyph, I have some nice options. Might use Braviary, since I've Zubat before, and Sigilyph (although only half of White). I do need a Psychic type in my party, but I'll probably just use that on Lucario.

I'll most likely put Zorua later on, once I get it.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Continuing from my last post, I explored Route 4 a little (dang Crustle were blocking my path), then I went to the sewers, where Hugh and I teamed up to find Team Plasma (after I got lost of course). After taking out those goons and meeting Burgh, I was confronted by a guy with gravity-defying hair. He started saying something about the hidden power of my Pokemon, then ran off. I then got some extra training in.

Once my training montage with Pokemon Breeder Irene was over, it was time to take on the Castelia City Gym. I decided to take Samuel, Dexy, and Paige (although, I doubt I really needed all three). About halfway through the gym, Paige evolved into a Tranquill, making my sweep of the gym that much easier. While the difficulty of the gym was slightly disappointing compared to the others, it made up for that by having an awesome design and background music. Anyway, I made short work of Burgh, then returned to Route 4.

On the way, I ran into Gravity-hair-man, who introduced himself as Colress. After talking to me about the hidden power within Pokemon and the means of unlocking it (you mean, like TM10? :P), he told me to meet him on Route 4. Once there, he got rid of those pesky Crustle, then challenged me to a battle. His Magnemite and Klink were no match for Dexy and Lucas though! I continued exploring Route 4, until getting to Desert Resort. Now it's time to catch a few more team members; three in fact! Of course, they're the three rarest Pokemon in the desert... *sigh* it might be a while before I reach Nimbasa!

Spoiler:- Team Progress:
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 15: Mistralton Gym

I did a lot at the start of the day. Before heading into the Celestial Tower, I backtracked since I had access to Surf. I used the Relic Passage as a shortcut to Castelia City and explored the Castelia Sewers. I ended up in the underbelly of Castelia City and beat up a gang of three. I went back to Aspertia City and retraced my steps again, but using Surf and the Dowsing Machine. When I made it to Route 6, I headed over to Mistralton Cave and finished that up. Blazed through Chargestone Cave and trained at the Celestial Tower. Then I challenged the Gym. It was easy. Skyla lost thanks to Lumos and I got the Jet Badge. Before I boarded the plane, I got a call from the owner of the lost Xtransceiver, Yancy. Now I'm in Lentimas Town.

Friend Codes:

In White 2,I explored Floccesy Town and it didn't have much.Alder told me that Hugh was on Floccesy Ranch.I defeated some trainers on Route 20.Then I went to Floccesy Ranch where Hugh challenged me for battle again.I won with a few Tackles because surprisingly his starter didn't use its STAB move.Guess I must have been lucky!I gave him the Town Map.Suddenly the owners of the Ranch came and told me about their missing Herdier so we went to look for it.I also battled some trainers there.I finally found the Herdier,it was with Team Plasma Grunt but he ran away giving TM Frustration.I went back to Floccesy Town where Alder asked me to battle some trainers.I defeated them.A man outside his house gave me the Medal Box.Alder told me about Aspertia Gym.I also got some Oran Berries from Alder on Route 19.I challenged the gym.I defeated the two trainers.Then I healed and challenged Cheren.He was not very tough.He sent out his Patrat and I sent out Oshawott.Oshawott used Water Gun to do some damage while Patrat used Work Up to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Oshawott's Water Gun and Patrat's Tackle did some damage to each other.Cheren used Potion while Oshawott's Water Gun did some damage.Patrat was knocked out by another Water Gun.Cheren sent out Lillipup.Oshawott's Water Gun and Lillipup's Tackle did some damage to each other.Oshawott did some damage with Water Gun while Lillipup used Work Up to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Lillipup was defeated with another Water Gun.I won the Basic Badge.I headed out of the Gym and Bianca gave me TM Return and C-Gear and there was a call from Prof.Juniper as well.I then saved the game.

Team:

Lv.14 Male Serious (Water Gun/Tackle/Tail Whip/Focus Energy) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None

EDIT:

I did all the stuff in Black 2 as well.I explored Floccesy Town.I defeated the trainers on Route 20.I went to Floccesy Ranch where Hugh challenged me to a battle.I won with a few Tackles.He didn't use his starter's STAB.I gave him the Town Map.I found the missing Herdier with a Team Plasma Grunt who gave me TM Frustration while I also defeated the trainers on the Ranch.I headed back to Floccesy Town and defeated the two trainers in Alder's House.Outside his house,I got Medal Box from Mr.Medal.Alder told me about Aspertia Gym.On Route 19,Alder gave me some Oran Berries.I defeated the gym trainers in Aspertia Gym.Then I healed my Pokemon and challenged Cheren.He was also defeated on the first try but it was a little more difficult to take out his Pokemon with Snivy who doesn't have as good attacking stats.He started with Patrat and I sent out Snivy.Both raised their Attack and Sp.Attack with Work Up and Growth respectively.Snivy did some damage with Vine Whip while Patrat used Work Up again.Snivy did some more damage with Vine Whip while it used Work Up again.Cheren used Potion to restore its health while Snivy did some damage with Vine Whip.Patrat was knocked out by another Vine Whip.Cheren sent out Lillipup.Snivy did some damage with Vine Whip while Lillipup used Work Up to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Snivy did some more damage with Vine Whip while it used Work Up again.Both did some damage to each other with Vine Whip and Tackle respectively.Snivy's Oran Berry restored health.Lillipup was knocked out with another Vine Whip.I got the Basic Badge and TM Work Up.I headed out of the gym and Bianca gave me TM Return and C-Gear and Prof.Juniper called.I then saved the game.

Team:

Lv.14 Male Calm (Vine Whip/Tackle/Wrap/Growth) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
    Last edited by amittal12; 9th October 2012 at 1:47 PM.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Just got it yesterday, I've only played a few hours. Started out with snivy because last time was oshawott (pokemon black). I didn't want tepig because I'm tired of fire/fighting pokemon (looking at you blaziken and infernape). Instantly fell in love with pretty much everything. Beginning was slow but eh. Can't all be old school. Went to route 19, ran into wild riolu and mareep (oh! got my genesect). First pokemon caught was a purrloin (put in pc). Decided I wanted a mareep and riolu for my team. After countless soft-resets and pokeballs I caught one of each with a decent nature. Beat Cheren. The rivals and other fools stopping me at the beginning of each town is maddening once again. About to challenge Roxy but first want to train my pokemon some. Mareep evolved to flaafy. Thaaaat's it. Oh, and medals are annoying so there is that too.
    Pokemon Black team:

Both my orders have been shipped! Just got the email confirmation this morning! I should receive them by Wednesday, October 17th. So stoked!

On a whim, I've decided to do something different with my Black2 character. Instead of using Black2 to teach my 5-yr-old niece about Pokémon, I'll just make a new character to add to my RP troupe, a violent vixen who steals my Black1 hero's heart and then shatters it like glass. I'll name her Alicia and start her with Oshawott, giving her a SE starter against my B1 character's Emboar. The team will remain the same as my niece's intended team, because 1.) I'm too lazy to rethink the team this late in the planning stage, and 2.) she uses the charms of cute-looking Pokémon to deceive her opponents, blindsiding them with a vicious cruel streak that sends them scurrying to the nearest Nurse Joy in fear for their pitiful lives. A far cry from the innocent newbie trainer theme I had planned for my niece's Pokémon education.

Page 8 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast