Page 10 of 166 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

RAEGQUIT!

Didn't know exactly how the difficulty changing worked and in starting a new game, I deleted the Challenge Mode feature. Back to square one...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Battled trainers and caught some Pokemon on Route 4.
    Went to Desert Resort and battled trainers and caught Pokemon, including a Trapinch for my team.
    Went to Join Avenue and started two businesses in there.
    Got to Nimbasa City, went around did stuff like battling the Subway Bosses, Rode on the Ferris Wheel, and battled trainers in the stadiums.
    Went to Lostlorn Forest, got the TM Snarl, and caught a Roselia for my team.
    Challenged the Nimbasa Gym and defeated Elesa. Trapinch did very well.
    Battled Team Plasma.
    Got to Driftveil City, got Zorua from Old Team Plasma.
    Defeated Clay in the Driftveil Gym.
    Taught Lucario Ice Punch from the Move Tutor.
    Challenged the Pokemon World Tournament and won.
    Battled Team Plasma on the Plasma Frigate.
    Challenged the Pokemon World Tournament again and won.

My team:
    Pignite
    Lucario
    Jolteon
    Eevee
    Trapinch
    Roselia

I need to challenge the PWT one more time so I can buy the Water Stone and evolve my other Eevee into a Vaporeon.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 19

I went through the Marine Tube. It looks gorgeous. I then made it to Humilau City. I went south to Route 21 to train and finished exploring the Seaside Cave. I'm going to call it a day. My third day had some good progress. Tomorrow I'll fight for the eighth and final Badge!

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Fnished up the rest of pokestar studios that I know about. Am now waiting for a response in the help thread to get the final 3 movie sets and finish things up (have every other movie's good ending done. Will come back to the studios later for all the bad and strange endings after I beat the game.)

Got through Reversal Mountain, solo'd my rival with Mink Car, went through Routes 14 and 13, battled Zinzolin and the Grunt. Caught a Gligar on Route 11, who I named The Else. Going to train him up on White, then send him back to Black 2.

Just got to Mistralton City.

Espeon 35
    Lucario 32
    Ampharos 34
    Growlithe 30
    Archen 33

I have been making movies at Pokestar Studios, but I can't seem to unlock the second Bryceman movie. Will stop useing Genosect after today, just to challange myself. I update my signature when I defeat a Gym Leader with the current team used to beat that person.

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

So... I wound up doing a partial tear down of my team, after starting my challenge against the Opelucid City Gym. I have decided this shall be my final team. (Unless I come across anything worth swapping in...):

Persephone (female Serperior)
    Auron (male Lucario)
    Violet (female Espeon)
    Komaga (male Camerupt)
    Lorelai (female Lapras)
    Mimi (female Emolga)

I ran into Lapras at the Village Bridge, and decided that she was the only Pokemon I would ever think of swapping in for Mantine. Finding a replacement for Flygon was a little tougher, though. I thought Altaria would be nice, but my team was rather blue heavy (yes, I plan teams around colors...too much of one color...meh). I thought about replacing Auron with another fighting-type (perhaps Mienfoo), but he was with me since Flocessy Ranch, and I couldn't abandon him. I decided, then, that I could do without a Pokemon that could use Fly (I did it on Platinum, I used Gliscor...). I am training Mimi so she is at an equal level with the rest of the team. I also think she'll be able to back up Persephone when it comes to Humilau Gym. Wish me luck!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Current Location: Castelia Gym
    Current Team: Pignite Lv. 21 Adamant and Eevee Lv. 21 Timid

So after I got myself a Timid natured Eevee, I went back to Virbank Complex to train a little bit. After that I explored Castelia, battled the game directors, and got some TMs. I wanted the Eviolite, so I went North to the Desert (Route 4, I believe) and saw a couple Pokemon for the Pokedex. I got the the Eviolite, healed, and headed to Castelia Gym.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 7

In White 2,I went through Route 20 defeating all the trainers.I also met Cheren and Bianca who gave me Pecha Berries and Upgraded my Pokedex respectively. I arrived in Virbank City and explored it.Then I went to Virbank Complex and caught my second team member,an Elekid.It is male and has Mild Nature(+Sp.Attack/- Defense).I trained it a little outside with Audino.Then I went inside the Complex and defeated all the trainers.In the process,Oshawott also evolved into Dewott.I also got TM Rock Smash from a guy for helping him find some workers.When I was done with it,I headed to Virbank Gym and battled the two gym trainers.Then I healed my Pokemon and challenged Roxie and won quite easily.My newly caught Elekid solo'ed her.She started with Koffing and I sent out Elekid.Elekid did some damage with Shock Wave but also took some from Koffing's Assurance.But one more Shock Wave knocked out Koffing.She sent out her Whirlipede.Whirlipede blocked Shock Wave with Protect.It's next Protect failed and Shock Wave did it some damage.It blocked the next two Shock Wave with Protect.Elekid did some damage with Shock Wave while Whirlipede also did some damage with Venoshock.Whirlipede then blocked the next Shock Wave with Protect.Elekid's Shock Wave did some damage but it took a lot more from Venoshock.It was left at 2 HP.But it knocked out Whirlipede with another Shock Wave.I won the Toxic Badge and also got TM Venoshock.I healed up at Pokemon Centre and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.17 Male Serious (Razor Shell/Water Gun/Tackle/Tail Whip) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None

Lv.18 Male Mild (Shock Wave/Low Kick/Swift/Tackle) Ability:Static Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Default Black 2 Journey Post 20: Humilau Gym

I challenged the final Gym. It was actually pretty easy. The puzzle wasn't hard at all. The Gym did look very pretty though. Marlon was a pushover. Either way I have the Wave Badge. I then left and explored Route 22 where Corless gave me a machine. I avoided fighting Terrakion for now. After exploring all of Route 22, I went back to Route 13. I'm gonna start catching Cobalion.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Default Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 3

Once my team was lv. 17, I challenged the Gym Leader, Roxie.
    Yamamoto evolved into Dewott!
    She wasn't too difficult, I mostly used Yamamoto, and little bit with Zakuro.
    I obtained the Toxic Badge and with the TM from her.
    Loved the music in the place. :3

Checked out Pokestar Studios.
    It was neat, and I made my own movie.
    Found some Grunts with Roxie and Hugh.
    Beat the one Grunt with ease and obtained the HM Cut.
    Caught a Patrat and gave it Cut.
    Gave chase to Team Plasma; found them and beat them

After that, I headed to Castelia City!
    When I arrived, I obtained the Bicycle.
    Explored the place some. Obtained the Exp Share.
    And beat everyone in the Battle Company.
    And right now, still exploring and training.

Oh before heading to Castelia, I trained a Vulpix for my team to lv. 17 on Black.
    I then traded it over. She is Timid natured and her name is Kyoko.

Current Team:
    Yamamoto [M] lv. 18 || Hasty // Tackle | Return | Water Gun | Razer Shell |
    Ryohei [M] lv. 18 || Docile // Return | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm |
    Zakuro [M] lv. 18 || Impish // Return | Rollout | Poison Sting | Screech |
    Kyoko [F] lv. 19 || Timid // Flamethrower | Payback | Will-O-Whisp | Energy Ball |

EDIT: My niece has been playing my Black 2 but when I'm close to the end of my White 2, I'm going to start my own game on Black 2. I've told her that I will be doing that.
    Last edited by Giblie; 17th October 2012 at 2:48 AM.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Default Black 2 Journey Post 21: Swords of Justice

It's the moment I've been waiting for. 50 Ultra Balls in my bag. Let's go. I started catching the Swords of Justice. I started with Cobalion in Route 13. I had Lumos cripple it with Static and weakened it. It only took 9 Ultra Balls to catch. I then made my way to Route 11 and challenged Virizion. I used Lumos again to cripple it. I switched over to Mandrag to weaken it. I then used 7 Ultra Balls before I caught it. Then I traveled back over to Route 22 and fought Terrakion. Lumos once again did the crippling and weakening. I only used 4 Ultra Balls against it. So altogether, I used 20 Ultra Balls. I'm satisfied with that. And now I have all 4 members of the Swords of Justice.

Friend Codes:

headed over to driftveil city did some training along the way. triple battle with charles was great. had a flasback with team plasma in driftveil. then recieved N's zorua and headed over to battle clay. i defeated him easy mainly because servine is my starter. then headed over to PWT. i wasn't expecting much but i was wrong great place the crowd,the cheering i won the tournament defeating rival,cheren and then corless. after headed on the plasma boat,then transported off after some battling by the shadow triad. got the surf HM. After some grinding made it out chargestone cave and arrived in mistralton town ready to battle skyla
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

In Black 2,I defeated all the trainers on Route 20.Bianca upgraded my Pokedex and Cheren gave me some Pecha Berries.I arrived in Virbank City and explored it.Then I went to Virbank Complex and got my second Pokemon,a Magby.It is female and has Hasty nature(+Speed/-Defense).I trained it a little with Audino.Then I went inside and defeated all the trainers.I went to Virbank Gym and defeated the two trainers.After healing,I challenged Roxie and won easily.My Magby solo'ed her.She started with her Koffing and I sent out Magby.Magby used Fire Spin to do some damage and trap Koffing while Koffing's Tackle did little damage.Magby and Koffing did some more damage with Ember and Assurance respectively.Roxie used Super Potion to restore Koffing's HP while Magby used Ember which not only damaged it but also got a burn.One more Ember and Koffing was defeated.She sent out her Whirlipede.Magby did heavy damage with it's Ember while Whirlipede's Venoshock also did some damage.Whirlipede was knocked out by another Ember.I won the Toxic Badge and got TM Venoshock.Then I healed up at Pokemon Center and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.17 Male Calm (Leaf Tornado/Tackle/Wrap/Growth) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.18 Female Hasty (Ember/Fire Spin/Faint Attack/Leer) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:None

Default Black 2 Journey Post 22

I went through the Seaside Cave and entered the Plasma Frigate. I hate warp panels. One of the Team Plasma Grunts showed me Reshiram and Zekrom for the Pokédex. Then I met up with Zinzolin who showed me that Team Plasma is using Kyurem to freeze everything. I then beat him and am now at the Giant Chasm.

Friend Codes:

Last night I got up to the point where I earned the Jet Badge from Skyla on my English Black 2 version. She was the only gym leader in Challenge Mode who did not defeat me once!
    Also, I stopped using my shiny Pidgeot because it was underperforming, and traded a Dream World Larvitar from my White version to use instead. I may also end up replacing Emboar eventually, but for now my next team member will be Vibrava, which I'll get very soon~!

Team:

-Boyardee the Emboar lv 44
    -Miles the Pupitar lv 44
    -Egoist the Roselia lv 44
    -Staryu *shiny* lv 44
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

I caught my 3rd and 4th team members finally, a female koffing I named Yasmin which I'm going to change and a female intimidate growlith I named Rita after one of the dogs on Oliver and Company. I got everyone to lv 17, beat Roxie although she destroyed Rita I managed to beat her with Yasmin, didpokestar studios, now I will be battling the plasma people. Current team:

Mushu the servine lv 17
    Barkly the riolu lv 17
    Yasmin the koffing lv 17
    Rita the growlith lv 17
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2013 at 7:36 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Alright, so from my last post, I explored some of the nearby areas, getting me TM95 from a Zoroark and catching a Skill Link Mincinno (which a may or may not use). After that, training in the Sport's Domes, and making a few more movies, I went to fight Elesa. On the way, I found the lost Xtranceiver and rode the Ferris Wheel (with a woman who was very sweaty o.O). When I got to the gym, Clyde said that Elesa wasn't there, and told me to check the old gym. Of course, after I did, I learned that she had already left for the new gym -.- Now that she was at the gym, I entered, bringing Lucas, Maria, and Vivi along with me. The gym was actually pretty easy, especially since Vivi knew Bulldoze and Rock Slide (I'm loving Trapinch's updated movepool). After getting my fourth badge, I saw Hugh confronting some Plasma Grunts, so I went to assist. Beating them, they mentioned looking for something that could power their 'secret weapon'... Hugh also explained his hate towards Team Plasma. Now, off to Driftveil City!

Spoiler:- Team Progress:
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

I entered the sewers and teamed with my rival to stop Team Plasma. Once we did I explored the sewers and the small cave attached which I can't remember the name of right now. Then I went to the gym and holy crap is it beautiful! I realized that my team sucks against Bugs so I taught Lucario Strength and let it do most of the work. Burgh was fairly simple because after a few Work Up's Lucario beat both Swadloon and Leavanny and Dewott took out Dwebble. I got the badge and headed north and after beating Colress I explored Route 4 and captured the Braviary and added it to the team! I headed into Nimbasa City and explored a little and then I went to the Desert Resort. I saved somewhere in the massive desert.

White 2 Team
    Lv26
    Lv26
    Lv26
    Lv26

I'm considering starting up Black 2 and lagging behind on it while still playing White 2. Or I may just wait until White 2 is finished before starting it.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Making my journey through the Lostlorn Forest. A little iffy on keeping Azumarill around for the long haul, and I think the others are set in stone (was thinking about maybe switching out Trapinch for Sandshrew/Sandslash, I'm not too sure though - my big question is: Is Fly needed to get through the main game? Surf for that matter?)... I guess we'll see how it goes!

Lvl 24 ~ Male/Naive/Good endurance/Blaze
    Ember / Flame Charge / Rollout / Arm Thrust

Lvl 23 ~ Female/Quirky/Good perserverance/Huge Power
    Water Gun / BubbleBeam / Charm / Double-Edge

Lvl. 22 ~ Genderless/Timid/Often dozes off/Clear Body
    Traded over a baby Beldum I bred in White, so I wouldn't have to wait all the way until Giant Chasm >.>.
    Take Down / Confusion / Metal Claw

Lvl. 21 ~ Female/Lax/Sturdy body/Water Absorb
    Pin Missile / Mega Drain / Synthesis / Cotton Spore

Lvl. 24 ~ Female/Naive/Often lost in thought/Hyper Cutter
    Sand Tomb / Mud-Slap/ Bide / Bulldoze
    X Team:

Y Team:

I'm around Reversal Mountain at this point(Finished going through it all), although currently I decided to do some PWT in the morning since I hadn't gotten around to doing much of it before, had a hard time. I'm glad they reduced the Prize Points needed to get items, now it should be easier to get them.

Current team is Emboar, Golduck, Krokorok, Heracross, and Lairon, all around level 38. Also have a Ducklett...only being used to fly around. I'm glad HMs haven't been needed anytime yet, not sure if that will change anytime but still. Golduck's got Surf and Heracross has Strength so I can get around so long as I don't come to a Tree...

My current play time is a little under 24 hours(22 or 23 I believe). I started out quick, but eventually it took me more time to beat the gyms and progress, was doing Funfest Missions here and there. I believe it's taking me more time to beat the main plot this time then usual, which I'm fine with since the games do seem to have more to do then before.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    I entered the sewers and teamed with my rival to stop Team Plasma. Once we did I explored the sewers and the small cave attached which I can't remember the name of right now. Then I went to the gym and holy crap is it beautiful! I realized that my team sucks against Bugs so I taught Lucario Strength and let it do most of the work. Burgh was fairly simple because after a few Work Up's Lucario beat both Swadloon and Leavanny and Dewott took out Dwebble. I got the badge and headed north and after beating Colress I explored Route 4 and captured the Braviary and added it to the team! I headed into Nimbasa City and explored a little and then I went to the Desert Resort. I saved somewhere in the massive desert.

White 2 Team
    Lv26
    Lv26
    Lv26
    Lv26

I'm considering starting up Black 2 and lagging behind on it while still playing White 2. Or I may just wait until White 2 is finished before starting it.
    You can start Black 2.I am also playing both the versions simultaneously though I've only beaten the second gym in both the versions.

I just have finished to beat the 8 badge with:
    -Mienshao lvl 52
    -Samurott lvl 57
    Since i couldnt start with the challenge mode , im setting my own difficulty...but still it was too easy...
    After that, i was on my way to the next part of the adventure until i met what i think i can call a good Terrakion with a Jolly Nature at the first shot. At the end i was scared because he was near to use "struggle" and he made me use exactly 49 UltraBall and 2 Pokeball. (Usually im quicker with the legendary)

IMG492.jpg
    I usually never train Legendary Pkmn but after everything that i have read about THE Famous Terrakion, i think i will train him
    It would have been better if its Attack stats was higher, but i guess you can have everything!
    Last edited by Klay; 10th October 2012 at 8:42 PM.

I made it to Undella town. This game really gets good here. I've gone through the castelia to mistralton so many times it's gotten too stale for me, but once that slump was over man the game gets good.

Page 10 of 166 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast