Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I got to Castelia City, talked to everyone in the front of the city and the docks, beat the people in the battle company who all have 1 pokemon each except the stupid school kid president >.> Now I'm going to talk to everyone else and rename my koffing. Current team:

Mushu the servine lv 17
    Barky the lucario who evolved ^^ lv 18
    Yasmin the koffing lv 18
    Rita the growlith lv 17
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2013 at 7:37 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally got my game!

I decided to play as the boy first even though he looks like a huge tool. I named him Eric, which is my first name. I named my rival the default name, so... Hugh. I found myself inside my home inside of a big city. My mom wanted to talk to me so I did that. I really hate doing the stupid intro stuff for these games so I'll just go ahead and say who my starter will be. It'll be Snivy with no nickname. I'll save nicknaming for my next playthrough.

Lvl 5 Snivy
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Just beat the game in a little under 48 hours of playtime. I haven't been that satisfied with a final battle and epilogue in a while. I used 5 pokemon because I couldn't find a sixth that I liked. I'm not exactly thrilled with the creature selection in White 2, but I have this thing about only using native pokemon on the first playthrough. I decided to only heal after battles, and since I was a little underleveled, I made it through each round with an average of one survivor.

I was down to my last pokemon against the champion and couldn't quite one-shot it, so on the next turn, I Bulldozed it while the champ predictably used a Full Restore, then finished it off.

Currently desperately hunting NPCs for my mall, trying to find a Nursery NPC. *edit* BOOOOO! I thought the minimum mall level was 15 and post-game, but I didn't get access to to it until 16. I'm guessing it's better off to hit 15 in the post-game rather than beforehand.
    Last edited by JohnNiles; 10th October 2012 at 9:43 PM.

I'm exploring the sewers now.
    Current team:
    Ayame the Koffing lv 20
    Rita the Growlith lv 17
    Mushu the servine lv 18
    Barkly the lucario lv 18

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I arrived at Floccesy Ranch after battling the trainers along the way and encountered a Riolu immediately, so I captured it. I wasn't planning on using a Riolu on this playthrough, but I decided to do it since I've never used one before.

Lvl 10 Snivy
    Lvl 10 Riolu

Lol there's no way Riolu's going to evolve as early as others' have. It fainted twice before winning its first battle. I trained it some more so now it should be able to fight on its own since it's a a few levels higher.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 10th October 2012 at 10:15 PM.

I believe I last posted before I went to fight Burgh. I challenged him in the awesome looking Castelia Gym and won soundly. Koffing's Sludge/Venom Shock combo was stellar. After collecting the badge, I went to find Castelia Garden to check out the Pokemon. The encounter rate is unusually low, and I didn't encounter an Eevee, so I moved on. I met Corless on Route 4 and battled him, and he's surprisingly held his own. Continuing on down Route 4, I took a detour to catch a Trapinch. It took awhile, but I also found N's Darumaka, so it was worth it. I also set up my own Join Avenue, though I'm unsure if I'm going to attempt to popularize it. I immediately went to Lostlorn Forest to catch a Heracross, and then saved.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Beat the elite four no problem, then battled iris and got hax'd. She landed six crits on me including three in a row. Got down to her archeops, aqua tail misses, rock slide flinched me and she KOd me with acrobatics. Such BS. Our next battle i would of won, yet i had a toxic miss on haxorus and he ended up survivin in the red. If it would of been poisoned i would of won. BS left and right up in here

Edit: omg more hax. Ice punch left haxorus with 1 HP and frozen, it thaws out next turn and sweeps. God this is some ********, and it wasnt its focus sash. It was at a little over half HP
    Last edited by Crimson_Blazer; 11th October 2012 at 12:01 AM.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 23: Colress

I realized that I've been spelling Corless' name wrong all this time before. Oh well. I went over to the Giant Chasm and boarded the Plasma Frigate. The puzzle was easy. I then fought Colress and won easily. Then I listen to Ghetsis' speech and have defeated the Shadow Triad. Now to chase after Ghetsis.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Added more hax in my previous post
    Edit: finally beat her. Critical hit on haxorus with ice beam + poison finally took it down
    Last edited by Crimson_Blazer; 11th October 2012 at 12:11 AM.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 24: Ghetsis

I went through the only way I could. Further into the Giant Chasm. Deep in a cave at the end, I found Ghetsis. He summoned Kyurem and tried to freeze and kill me with its Glaciate. But N and his Zekrom came in and stopped it with a Fusion Bolt. Ghetsis then used the DNA Splicers to have Kyurem and Zekrom fuse through Absofusion. The result was Black Kyurem. In order to stop Ghetsis from freezing Unova, I fought Black Kyurem and knocked it out causing it to separate into two beings again. Ghetsis challenged me out of anger. He was tough, but my team pulled through. He lost the battle and N tried to reason with him. All Ghetsis had to say were words of disgust that made me feel sorry for both him and N. The Shadow Triad took Ghetsis away and now I'm free to move on ahead in my journey.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Talking Pokemon White Journey - Post 06 - Route 4!

-Traveled through Route 4 and battled Pokemon Trainers.
    -While on Route 4, I used the Dowsing Machine to search for items.
    -Caught some Pokemon on Route 4.
    -Battled Trainers in the Desert Resort.
    -Used Dowsing Machine.
    -Caught some Pokemon.
    -Found and caught a Trapinch, whom I named Lamar and who is going to be my 5th Pokemon Partner.
    -Was introduced to Join Avenue.
    -Arrived in Nimbasa City.

Team:

Wyrven LV24 (Tackle, Growth, Mega Drain, Leaf Tornado)

Stag LV24 (Quick Attack, Force Palm, Endure, Metal Sound)

Pulse LV24 (Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, Spark, SonicBoom)

Sandi LV24 (Rollout, Growl, Water Pulse, Bounce)

Lamar LV21 (Sand Tomb, Mud-Slap, Bide, Bulldoze)

Name: Josh
    Time: 10hrs 28mins.
    Pokedex: Seen: 68 Obtained: 41

I think I'm long overdue for some Audio grinding. Lostlorn Forest is my destination, and after training there, Elesa is going down!
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Got my copy of White 2 on release day this past Sunday and I've just gotten my 4th badge from Elesa. Took down her team with Trapinch and Lucario.

I'm now headed to Driftveil City.

Trainer: Mr.Mime

Current Team:

Badges: 4

Default Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 4

I then talked to person in front of the Gym.
    Iris showed up and told me to find Team Plasma.
    I followed her to first pier.
    My rival Hibari showed up and asked if I found Team Plasma.
    I said no, but he said to help him.

Followed him into the Castelia Sewers.
    He teamed up with me. I obtained the items that I could access.
    I then battled a tag team of Grunts. Beat them with ease.
    At lv. 19, Ryohei evolved into Lucario!

Then someone strange showed up after Burgh came and Hibari ran off.
    It was Corless! I so like this guy! Can't wait to fight him!

After that, I went up to the Castelia Park to catch Petlil.
    I caught one, Rash natured and with Chlorophyll.
    Decided to catch another to see if I could get a better nature.
    Next one wasn't that great of a nature but it had Own Tempo.

I then encountered an Eevee, caught it.
    I then got anther Petlil, this time a neutral nature, Serious and with Own Tempo.
    Named her Haru and decided to use this one.

I obtained the Amulet Coin and the Eviolite.
    A Charcoal, Mystic Water, and a Miracle Seed.

Trained Haru to match the levels of the rest of the team in the Route above.
    She was great! Can't wait till she is a Liligant.
    Now going to train the team to around lv. 22 before challenging the Gym Leader Burgh.

Current Team:
    Yamamoto [M] lv. 20 || Hasty | Torrent // Furry Cutter | Return | Water Gun | Razer Shell |
    Ryohei [M] lv. 21 || Docile | Inner Focus // Return | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm |
    Zakuro [M] lv. 20 || Impish | Poison Point // Return | Rollout | Poison Tail | Screech |
    Kyoko [F] lv. 20 || Timid | Flash Fire // Flamethrower | Payback | Will-O-Whisp | Energy Ball |
    Haru [F] lv. 20 || Serious | Own Tempo // Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Sleep Powder | Mega Drain |
    Last edited by Giblie; 17th October 2012 at 2:48 AM.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

I went out to Route 6 in order to do some training. I made sure to get my whole team to level 33. After that, I went to the Driftveil Gym. I did some more battles there and eventually made my way to Clay. My Ferroseed took out Clay's Krokorok and Onix. He sent out Sandslash next and I switched to Misdreavus. Sandslash used Hone Claws several times, so my Misdreavus was able to set up Nasty Plot. The Special Attack boosts let it take down both Sandslash and Excadrill.

After that, I had to go to the World Tournament. I battled my rival, Cheren, and Colress and beat all three of them. When that was done, I had to go beat up some Plasma people on their ship. And after that, I went back to the tournament and did the mix one.

I just destroyed Roxie with ease, her Koffing gave me no trouble due to the burn it got and my handy Peacha Berries.

Now I'm at Pokestar Studios and I just don't want to leave. It's so addicting!

I would normally already be done with the game but I was busy filling up my habitat list. Caught and Seen.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

My aron evolved! I headed toward chargestone cave. I got through a little bit. I saved and turned it off.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I got my first badge and registered my game cart with the Pokemon GL.

Lvl 12 Snivy
    Lvl 13 Riolu

Default Black 2 Journey Post 25

I left the Giant Chasm and made my way through Route 23. That place is pretty big. I had to leave Simon out for an HM Slave. And when I was done, I saw N at the entrance to the Badge Check Gate and he gave me Waterfall. Now I'm ready for Victory Road. I left Lumos and Exia behind for HM Slaves. They can catch up when I'm done.

Friend Codes:

I just caught Cobalian and made it to Lacunosa Town. I also replaced two of my old team members with new recruits~. Also, Challenge Mode levels are crazy. I'm only able to keep up with the trainers' levels since 3 of my Pokemon are traded and the other 2 are holding Lucky Eggs.
    Anyway, tonight I can hopefully reach Opelucid and earn my 7th badge.

Current team:
    -Staryu *shiny* lv 48
    -Egoist the Roselia lv 48
    -Truck the Pupitar lv 47
    -Linemile the Flygon lv 48
    -Robyn the Emolga lv 48
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

I beat Burgh pretty easily, beat Colress or whatever his name is, beat the trainers on route 4 and caught all the pokemon on it, now I'm catching the pokemon and battling the trainers in the desert resort. I only need siglyph, dwebble, and trapinch.
    Current team:

Mushu the servine lv 23
    Barkly the lucario lv 21
    Ayame the koffing lv 23
    Rita the growlith lv 21
    Fufu the woobat lv 20
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2013 at 7:38 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I still havent beaten white or black yet but I decided to go ahead and start White 2 anyways... Im saving Black 2 for later.

After 18 hours of restarting I finally got a Timid female Snivy....thats about as far as I got.. LOL xD Uuugh.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Trained for a bit went through that one cave with Bianca I forget the name..
    Just arrived in Undella Town
    Found a Shiny Stone with the Dowsing Machine in Undella Town
    Evolved Roselia
    Battled Hugh and won.

Samurott 40
    Unfezant 40
    Roselia 40
    Growlithe 40
    Jolteon 40
    Lucario 40

Hokay. So! I checked out the Relic Passage this morning. Didn't find much worth mentioning, but I did catch Volcarona in one Poke Ball. Yays, I guess?

From there, I went through Chargestone Cave and made my way to Mistralton City. Fun times ahead. I met Professor Juniper for the first time, and followed her to Celestial Tower while she did some research there. She gave me a Lucky Egg, which I immediately put to use. Protip: Pokefan Jude is an Evasion noob, especially towards Vibravas. Don't know why I didn't get rid of Dig and kept Bulldoze. I mean, if Oracle can make do with Force Palm, why can't Mystique do the same with Bulldoze?! Because she's a Vibrava, and she needs all the damn power she can get. ****.

Anyway, Skyla was relatively easy. I tried sending out Mystique against Swoobat, but Acrobatics nearly killed her, which was fine with me, as I had only sent her out to level her up. Dash and Zen did all the work from there. With Jet Badge in hand, Skyla invited me and Juniper on a plane ride to Lentimas Town (Bianca tagged along too). I stayed just long enough to free up a space in my party, as I was out to catch my final team member: Skarmory. I ended up with an Impish level 38 beauty of a female, who I named Titania let's see how many people get that reference).

From there, I checked out the Strange House and got a Lunar Wing, which serves no purpose to me as of yet. Soon enough, though. Soon enough. Reverse Mountain was kind of a chore, given I didn't know where to go or where all the Trainers were, but I figured it out. Most recently, I explored Route 14 and am currently saved in Undella Town. I might even stay a day and enjoy the beach.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Well, I breezed through Skyla's gym this afternoon. Mordred, my Electabuzz, really shined in getting through the gym trainers, though towards the end I switched out Arthur, then a Dewott, to get him up that last level to evolve. When I did get to Skyla, I decided to start with Morgana, my Zoroark, to see how she fared. She took down Swoobat with ease. Mordred KO'd Swana with a single shockwave, and I decided to use Gawain the Growlithe against Skarmory. In short, the Orkney faction won a lot of glory today.

After flying to Lentimas town, I thought I'd grind up Guinevere and Gawain because they are about 4 levels behind the rest of the team. However, the types of pokemon I've run into aren't really conducive to grass and fire types. I got Morgana up to level 40 in the Strange House and claimed the Lunar Wing, and I'm currently exploring with Bianca in Reverse Mountain. Arthur is grinding now, and I gave Gawain the Exp Share, just in case. It will be great if he can learn Outrage before I get to Drayden, but I have about 10 levels to go before that. I might switch over to grinding Guinevere so that she can learn Petal Dance and Toxic, and then I'll evolve her into Roserade.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

i arrived in mistralton ready for battle. i climbed clestial tower for some grinding after went after skyla. i struggled a little bit with swanna but i pulled through and won.after flew on the plane a little anti climatic arrived in lentimas town went pass the cave arrived in undella town. defeated my rival easy. headed over to lancounsa defeated plasma with my rival now heading over to confront drayden.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast