Page 21 of 167 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I got Black 2 for about 2 days now. Been playing on it for about 19 hours now. I finished the story line and now I'm busy trading all of my pokémon from black 1, to black 2. That's about 400 of them. Gotta catch alot of patrat's. I finished 70/400 (trading)

I battled the trainers in the Relic Passage and the sewers, and also trained against Audino in Castelia Park. I happened to find a shiny Roggenrola, too. I returned to the surface with a new team member and headed for Burgh's Gym. I love its theme and puzzle. I defeated the trainers (there aren't that many ;_;), then saved in Burgh's room, ready for the battle.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 20
    Rupert Lv. 20
    Omega Lv. 20
    Cinna Lv. 21
    River Lv. 21

Dex:
    25/649 (3.85%)

Just beaten Elesa, ****ing Zebstrika lol~ anyways, time to go to Driftveil~
    current team:
    *Pumpkin (Pignite) lvl 27
    *Asparagus (Axew) lvl 27
    *Beetroot (Vaporeon) lvl 28
    *Lettuce (Leavanny) lvl 29
    *Onion (Koffing) lvl 26
    *Timburr HM Slave a bad one~

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

I play in the PWT for 2 days...

Now, I´m in Chargestone Cave...
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    Just beaten Elesa, ****ing Zebstrika lol~ anyways, time to go to Driftveil~
    current team:
    *Pumpkin (Pignite) lvl 27
    *Asparagus (Axew) lvl 27
    *Beetroot (Vaporeon) lvl 28
    *Lettuce (Leavanny) lvl 29
    *Onion (Koffing) lvl 26
    *Timburr HM Slave a bad one~
    how did you get water stone for vaporeon and axew so quick?

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

Since my last post I beat the Elite 4/Champion, Completed the White treehollow beating Benga in area 10, won a few PWT tournaments, made a few more movies, worked on the Join avenue, and caught all of N's pokemon. I've started going to the Hidden Grottos and found a female Amoongus and just caught a female Venonat as well. Soon I'm going to start working on the pokedex and more *insert type here* type champ medals. I've only gotten the Dark type medal so far but I'm working a little at a time on an Electric team.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

VS Roxie

Rotating is really tough, my front Pokemon always dies first thus causing the Lucky Egg to not come into help. However, I cleared the Virbank Complex and got Rock Smash, a move that might be useful for Riolu and Crogaunk for a tad bit.

Anyways, Just battled Roxie. Her stupid Koffing destroyed my Croagunk and Koffing so I sent out Solrock (my planned last resort) immediately and swept her with it.

Roxie Gym Star: Solrock

Now I'm gonna turn off for a tiny bit then, I will do the last things there is to do in Virbank and then head off to Castelia!
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 16th October 2012 at 7:54 PM.

I finally caught a klink and tynamo although I found a tynamo first which was strange o.O got through chargestone cave, did everything in Mistralton city, and am now on route 7. I caught everything except zangoose and obviously cubchoo since it is obviously not winter XD

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Entered the Desert Resort once more, battled all the trainers this time. That did unfortunately not give as much training as I had expected since many of them only had one Pokemon. I also picked up all the items I could find, mostly shards, which will be useful later on for Move Tutors. Entered the Relic Castle, but there was not much to see there as a large part of it had been buried in the sand. Yep, much can happen in two years. I battled the trainers there and captured a Yamask before leaving. After that, I battled a few more wild Pokemon in the Desert before leaving. Continued north from Route 4 and arrived at the Join Avenue. There, the owner gave the place to me for some weird reason and left me with it. So now I have a Join Avenue, not bad. The people at the avenue (shouldn’t they have been the ones to obtain it instead of me?) told me about the place and how it worked. I managed to invite three people to start up their own shops there. Tried two of the lotteries, but I only won two Berry Juices, no Master Balls. I exited the Join Avenue and arrived at Nimbasa City.

I explored the City, in front of the Battle Subway, I met the Subway Masters as well as my… counterpart? She asked me to participate in a double battle against the masters, which I naturally did. We won against them, and I entered the Subway. Took the train to Anville Town, but there was not much of interest there, just… people. No Pokemon. I got a few items though, and found a person who was missing a Pansage since it had gotten on the wrong train, which is a bit weird. Went back to Nimbasa to explore the rest of the city.

Decided to check the Pokemon Musical Theater next. Upon entering, I met a the man who owned the place, he offered me a Prop Case. But before he gave it to me, another memory appeared through the Memory Link. The memory showed how my predecessor had left his Prop Case behind, and the owner finding it, deciding to keep it until my predecessor returned or if he were to find someone else worthy of it. He gave it to me since he apparently found me worthy, and I’m not complaining. It contained 100 Props, which appears to be what my predecessor had been able to collect.

I decided to take part in a Musical once just for fun, and I won! Didn’t get any props (since I now have all thanks to my predecessor), but it appears that I got a fan at least, which isn’t too bad. With that done, I went to the Stadiums to challenged the trainers there. There wasn’t too much of a challenge though, since there were only 3 trainers in each Stadium and they were easy to defeat. I had also forgotten how large the Big Stadium is, would have been nice to be able to take a Taxi to get around it. Exited the Stadiums and went back to the Musical. But when battling the trainers, my Golbat evolved into Crobat at level 27, which isn’t bad at all, I hadn’t expected it to evolve this early. Went outside again, and met a man with a Pansage. He said he had found it, and I told him I had met its possible owner, so he went to take it back to the owner in Anville Town. I decided to follow.

Back in Anville Town, I met the girl with her Pansage, she gave me an item as thanks for finding it for her and told me that a boy with green hair had told her about the dreams of her Pansage. I went back to Nimbasa and explored the final part of the City, the entertainment section. Found an Xtransceiver laying on the ground and picked it up. Got a call on it from the person that owned it, but did not get any real information about him or her. Although I promised to keep it until the owner returned to pick it up. Went to the Gym, but the Gym Leader was not there… so I had to look for her. But first, I talked to the person next to the Ferris Wheel, got to battle her and then ride the Ferris Wheel together with her.

The Gym Guide had told me that the dear leader had gone to the Rollercoaster, which had previously been a Gym, so I went there. Battled the two trainers inside before I got told that the leader had already gone back to the Gym. So I exited the place. I need to train a bit more before going to the Gym, so I decided to go south to the desert again. While battling some wild Pokemon, I ran into another of N’s Pokemon, this time his Darmanitan. It made me a bit terrified since it was at level 35, much higher than any of the Pokemon I have. But I managed to catch it either way, even if it was quite difficult. I trained a bit in the Desert before going back to Nimbasa. The four members of my team are at level 28, and I want them to be at level 30 before I challenge Elesa, so I guess I’ll have to train a bit more.

Dewott beat every single Pokemon in Clay's gym with Water Pulse. Every single one. Although the puzzle was a little difficult, the Pokemon were not. After taking part in the World Tournament with Lucario, Electabuzz, and Braviary I took down Team Plasma on their Frigate and then made my way through the Relic Passage and caught the Volcarona. While battling wild Pokemon in the Passage Dewott evolved into Samurott! I then went to Route 6 and got Surf and continued on until I got to Chargestone Cave. It felt a lot shorter this time around even though I know it's the same length. I exited into Mistralton City and received a jaw dropping item from Professor Juniper before heading to Route 7. I spent 15 minutes wandering in the grass until I finally found and captured my fifth team member, a Seviper! I took a break after the capture.

White 2 Team
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv36
    Lv36
    Lv32
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Default Pokémon White 2: Episodes 5-7

Episode 5: Funfestival Missions
    After getting out of the school (classes are boring btw) with the Basic Badge (How did Cheren steal that from Lenora, that's what I want to know), I got TM27 from Bianca, gave it to my entire team (Lillipup becomes a wrecking Returning machine) and the C-Gear. Now I can do the Game Sync.
    Then, I went to the Entralink, omg, the Entralink completed changed in two years.
    Unlike the past, now I can unlock Pass Powers on my own, by doing missions called Funfest Missions (I call them Funfestival).
    Did the Berry Missions, the Lost Items one and the Lost Boys.
    It's a shame I can't get the Sitrus Berries that way.

Episode 6: The Habitat Stamps
    On my way to Virbank, I was annoyed once again by Bianca (maybe she's a stalker), who upgraded my Pokédex, including the Habitat feature, now, if I catch (or see) every Pokémon from a certain area, I'll get a stamp.
    Faced the Hiker who blocked my way before on Route 20.
    Got (another) tutorial, this time from Cheren and Hugh about Dark Green Grass, the one with the Double Battles.
    Cheren gave me some Pecha Berries, which will be handy against the next Gym Leader.

Episode 7: Complex Strategies
    Reached Virbank City, where I saw Roxie and his dad discussing about hobbies, Roxie went to her club (the Gym), while his father went to the Pokéstar Studios.
    While collecting items and talking to the people, I learned some useful tips about Roxie.
    In order to defeat Roxie, I need a Steel or a Poison-type Pokémon (they are immune to Poison) or some Pokémon holding Pecha Berries.
    Went to the Complex and got a Growlithe, adding him to my main team (shame he levels up slower than the other three Pokémon).
    Faced the three Workers, firing them up and getting TM94 Rock Smash in the process.
    In the Complex, my Lillipup evolved to Herdier.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 1st November 2012 at 7:39 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Went through much of Victory Road (skipped the part requiring Flash and the parts requiring Waterfall). My team is all around Lv. 58/59, and I think I'm ready to challenge the Elite 4. I spent a ton of money, and I now have 15 Revival Herbs, 10 Revives, 20 Hyper Potions, 10 Max Potions, 15 Full Restores, 40+ Casteliacones, and a bunch of Berries and other healing items. Used some accumulated TMs to round out my movesets. Current team is:

Lv. 59 Flood
    Shell Bell

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Aqua Jet
    X-Scissor

Lv. 58 Lincoln
    Leftovers

Thunderbolt
    Flash Cannon
    Thunder Wave
    Supersonic

Lv. 59 Mink Car
    Charcoal

Flamethrower
    Extremespeed
    Dig
    Reversal

Lv. 58 Apollo 18
    Twistedspoon

Psychic
    Psyshock
    Quick Attack
    Power Swap

Lv. 58 John Henry
    Rocky Helmet

Hammer Arm
    Rock Slide
    Bulk Up
    Chip Away

Lv. 58 The Else
    Eviolite

Bulldoze
    Sky Uppercut
    Acrobatics
    Screech

it been a week since i got the game, I gotta say a sequel is way better than a simple rehash I've had so much fun with this game, and I'm not even done my Team came together kind of as I went, a couple I've never used before and a few I haven't used for a while, but going through the main story I've gotta say this is one of the best Pokemon games so far

Current Status: Going to the early routes from White 1, nice to see they added so many trainers, Did the team up battle with Chilli in Striaton, met Hilbert's mom and got the super Rod from Juniper and managed to beat Hugh in Undella (I hate his Flygon) and did 5 floors of the White Tree Hollow

Current Team: Emboar Lv 70, Arcanine Lv 64, Lucario Lv 64, Ferrothorn Lv 63, Mantine Lv 63, Altaria Lv 65

When I started playing Pokémon White Version 2 on October 10th, it was a blast from the past. Everything stayed the same, exactly as I remembered. My name is Raymond; my rival's name is Phillip (I could care less about the designated, predetermined names, although I choose not to). Starting out with a Tepig, whose kindred spirit I had met once before in Pokémon Black Version, I began my trek as a Trainer for the second time in this region. Genesect was my second Pokémon. This Pokémon was quick to disobey, as evidenced by my lack of experience. Soon thereafter, I had earned enough badges to make Pokémon of level 30 obey me. I earn three gym badges a day, so it was quite literally, all in a day's work. However, I had two shadows following my every footstep, two paths diverged in a yellow wood: Phillip and Team Plasma. Although N had retired as King of Team Plasma, and has released his Pokémon, I knew I had to watch out for him, for he was the one whose foster father (Ghetsis) confronted him as a child and taught him the ways of malice and hatred toward Pokémon confinement. Three days (real time), or seventeen hours (game time), later, on October 12th, I had completed the main storyline, as well as defeated Iris, the Pokémon Champion. Along the way, I met and ensnared a handful of fascinating Legendary Pokémon with, not just unrivaled, but unfathomable power. I captured Reshiram with a Great Ball, and Kyurem with an Ultra Ball. Also, since I did not use it and thanks to Colress (the New Team Plasma leader), I have TWO Master Balls, perfect for catching a Volcarana or Haxorus.

My Team (so far):

#649 Genesect [Lv. 76]
    #646 Kyurem [Lv. 71]
    #643 Reshiram [Lv. 71]
    #500 Emboar [Lv. 70]
    #558 Crustle [Lv. 43]
    #564 Tirtuouga [Lv. 27]
    Last edited by alexwald16; 15th October 2012 at 1:31 AM.

The first pokemon I found when I started playing again was a zangoose XD so I caught it then went into the celestial tower. I caught a litwik but still need a elegym and a golbat.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

All of my team members and rotations are hitting level 60~
    Finished half of the dex already(caugth).
    And i still havnt reached opelucid city...
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Continuing from where I left off last night... I beat Clay. Servine nearly took out the entire gym (trainers too) except for Clay's Excadrill. A critical hit Rock Slide took him out

I think I'm gonna hold off on getting my 6th badge for a couple of days. I'm gonna play around with the Habitat feature and go back and capture all the Pokemon from each route. Also I'm gonna fill up my Join Avenue some more and visit the Dream World. My Elekid evolved and I trained some of my other Pokemon up to level 30 or so. Then I went to the Pokemon World Tournament and beat Colress. Afterwards I beat the Plasma grunts. Then I headed north to Route 6 to hopefully Audino grind, and had no luck finding any Audinos whatsoever. Well, I decided to battle the trainers along the route, which I did. Now I'm in front of Cheren.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Just beat Elesa with a team I had no right to win with! Just heavy use of revives, potions and the joys of Quick Attack to finish them off.

Flaaffy Lv 23
    Dewott Lv 24
    Leavanny Lv 24
    Growlithe Lv 24
    Tranquill Lv 26
    Herdier Lv 26

Nothing Super Effective, lots of weakness' its some miracle!

I finished at the Celestial tower and beat the trainers in the Mistralton gym. Next I beat Skyla which was surprisingly easy with just Rita my growlith and Ayame my weezing. Now I'm in what ever the next towns name is. I really liked the plane ride. really cool graphics =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finally made it to Floccesy Ranch, caught an Azurill and a Lillypup there and outside of it, I caught a Pidove. Ran into my first Riolu, but couldn't catch it . Same goes with a female Mareep. Accidently knocked it out .

My team so far:

Toasty - Tepig - lv. 9
    Roast - Patrat - lv. 8
    Steal - Purrloin - lv. 7
    Divebomb - Pidove - lv. 8
    Teardrop - Azurill - lv. 5
    Della - Lillipup - lv. 6 (caught this one, since it wouldn't let my Tepig escape from battle, so I figured it must be a pretty strong little Lillipup)

Going to be continuing my hunt for a Mareep and a Riolu tonight. Hope I can catch both of them tonight.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I explored the Relic Path, where I found an entrance into the Relic Castle and caught a Volcorona. I evolved my Swadloon into a Leavanny, and made my way through Chargestone cave. Upon coming out, I met up with Skyla & Juniper. I battled all of the Mistralon Gym's trainers, and lost to Skyla, upon which I decided to go train by going to Celestial tower.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

I defeated the Elite Four and after several attempts finally defeated Iris. I did a few movies at the studio then I got an Eevee from Fennel's assistant. I replaced Sawbuck with it and evolved him into Leafeon. I encountered the lake trio and started my way towards Pinwheel forest. There I caught a Vigoroth, Palpitoad, and helped Cheren deal with Team Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Finally made it to Floccesy Ranch, caught an Azurill and a Lillypup there and outside of it, I caught a Pidove. Ran into my first Riolu, but couldn't catch it . Same goes with a female Mareep. Accidently knocked it out .

My team so far:

Toasty - Tepig - lv. 9
    Roast - Patrat - lv. 8
    Steal - Purrloin - lv. 7
    Divebomb - Pidove - lv. 8
    Teardrop - Azurill - lv. 5
    Della - Lillipup - lv. 6 (caught this one, since it wouldn't let my Tepig escape from battle, so I figured it must be a pretty strong little Lillipup)

Going to be continuing my hunt for a Mareep and a Riolu tonight. Hope I can catch both of them tonight.
    I love Azumarill so much
    Pokemon Black 2 Team

Pokemon White Team

Finished up Victory Road and beat the League in Black 2. Gotta say, this game without a doubt feels to have ushered in a new era of Pokemon. As for the challenge, it was mild, but I had my team all in their 60s besides Empoleon which was lvl 100. Not only that, but the credits has me excited to see what the next gens' will be like.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Just finished getting the PokeStar Star on the Ace's of all my past In-Game teams.

Page 21 of 167 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast