Page 24 of 166 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

In White 2,I didn't do much today.I just explored Nimbasa City and had some battles in Ferris Wheel and the Roller Coaster,the Subway Bosses one and some battles in Sports stadiums.I will not be able to play for maybe the next 3-4 days.

Team:

Lv.26 Male Serious (Razor Shell/Water Pulse/Fury Cutter/Tail Whip) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.26 Male Mild (Electro Ball/Low Kick/Swift/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Eviolite

Lv.26 Female Sassy (Venoshock/Wing Attack/Bite/Swift) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.26 Male Naive (Fire Punch/Dig/Rock Tomb/Headbutt) Ability:Hustle Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.27 Female Sassy (Dig/Bulldoze/Rock Slide/Bide) Ability:Arena Trap Held Item:Quick Claw
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I went to opulucid City, explored the routes arround it and visited shopping mall 9. While batteling some trainers my Vibrava evolved into a Flygon and I evolved my Growlithe into a Arcanine. After that I challenged the 7th gym and I easily defeated him with my Arcanine rampaging using Outrage.

After I defeated Drayden I got told about the DNA splitters and Team Plasma attacked. Who froze the entire place. I defeated team Plasma and went towards Humilau city. on my way I trained my pokemon a bit.

Team:

Samurott Level 49
    -X-Scizzor
    -Revenge
    -Surf
    -Blizzard

Ampharos Level 48
    -Discharge
    -Fire Punch
    -Confuse Ray
    -Power Gem

Lucario Level 48
    -Focus Palm
    -Ice Punch
    -Bone Rush
    -Strength

Arcanine Level 46
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Crunch
    -Refersal

Flygon Level 48
    -Earth Power
    -Dragon Tail
    -Fly
    -Crunch

Roserade Level 46
    -Giga Drain
    -Toxic
    -Petal Dance
    -Venoshock
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 16th October 2012 at 12:59 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I just beat Benga using Samurott to defeat his Volcarona, then went to Floccesy Town and collected a level 1 shiny Gible now back to train my team to level 100 at the E4.

Current Team:

- Samurott level 92
    - Lucario level 90
    - Arcanine level 90
    - Espeon level 91
    - Flygon level 90
    - Eelektross level 88.

I traded chamber keys between my Jap White 2 and my Eng Black 2, so now on Black 2 I caught all 4 Regis + Latios. I'm surprised how quick they were caught too... could have sworn their catch rates were really low.

Anyway, I then continued exploring around Nacrene and Accumula. Today I will visit the last city remaining: Nuvema~

Team:
    -Robyn the Emolga lv 78
    -Linemile the Flygon lv 78
    -Starmie *shiny* lv 78
    -Kirikizan the Bisharp lv 78
    -Truck the Tyranitar lv 78
    -Egoist the Roserade lv 78
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

Black 2: For the first time in this game, I actually struggled. I'm sad to admit that during my battle with Elesa, I had to use two Lemonades to overcome her. Maybe I spent too much time admiring her fabulousness or something, but I did it finally and the Bolt Badge was mine. Leaving Nimbasa, I witness a right scene with Damon and some Plasma grunts. Apparently, Damon is furious with them for stealing his sister's Purrloin five years ago. Boy, does that guy know how to hold a grudge. We teamed up and destroyed them.

While Damon chased them down, I participated in a Triple Battle on Route 5 with this Heartbreaker named Charles and defeat him with no problems. After the match, he and the crowds leave and open up the path to Driftveil Drawbridge. Easy route straight to Driftveil City. My arrival in town leads to a lot of Team Plasma nonsense that I don't want to talk about. Either way, a sage gives me N's Zorua. Cool. Now, can I battle Clay? Yes, thank God. Taking a ride on the many many conveyor belts, I found myself in front of the Texan stereotype himself. He is a joke. All my Pokemon have no problems taking down his whole team. Bingo, Quake Badge is mine.

Next up, Clay takes Damon and I to the Pokemon World Tornament, where we both participate in the Driftveil division. Battling the likes of Damon, Cheren and Colress, I came out on top winning each challenge with the greatest of ease. Finishing in first place, I receive a measly 1BP [well, it was easy as pie]. Leaving the building activates a cutscene which results in Damon and Cheren running off to the docks, in pursuit of Team Plasma. Naturally, I must follow them and help them beat up those grunts onboard some kind of ship. After defeated a couple of them, we all somehow get turfed off the ship and back on the docks. With that whole mess out of the way, I proceeded onto the next destination.

I do a bunch of training and exploring in Chargestone Cave. I obtained a Thunderstone, so I could finally evolve my Eevee into a Jolteon. Speaking of evolution, my two other team members grew to their next forms as well. Reaching Mistralton City introduced me to the famous Professor Juniper that I've been hearing so much about. She's damn nice too. Gives me a Masterball. The city gym leader turned up to say hi and both ladies depart to where ever it is they go. I saved the game.

Samurott - Level 37
    Magmar - Level 35
    Jolteon - Level 34
    Last edited by Meowth City; 18th October 2012 at 3:16 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Black 2: For the first time in this game, I actually struggled. I'm sad to admit that during my battle with Elesa, I had to use two Lemonades to overcome her. Maybe I spent too much time admiring her fabulousness or something, but I did it finally and the Bolt Badge was mine. Leaving Nimbasa, I witness a right scene with Damon and some Plasma grunts. Apparently, Damon is furious with them for stealing his sister's Purrloin five years ago. Boy, does that guy know how to hold a grudge. We teamed up and destroyed them.

While Damon chased them down, I participated in a Triple Battle on Route 5 with this Heartbreaker named Charles and defeat him with no problems. After the match, he and the crowds leave and open up the path to Driftveil Drawbridge. Easy route straight to Driftveil City. My arrival in town leads to a lot of Team Plasma nonsense that I don't want to talk about. Either way, a sage gives me N's Zorua. Cool. Now, can I battle Clay? Yes, thank God. Taking a ride on the many many conveyor belts, I found myself in front of the Texan stereotype himself. He is a joke. All my Pokemon have no problems taking down his whole team. Bingo, Quake Badge is mine.

Next up, Clay takes Damon and I to the Pokemon World Tornament, where we both participate in the Driftveil division. Battling the likes of Damon, Cheren and Colress, I came out on top winning each challenge with the greatest of ease. Finishing in first place, I receive a measly 1BP [well, it was easy as pie]. Leaving the building activates a cutscene which results in Damon and Cheren running off to the docks, in pursuit of Team Plasma. Naturally, I must follow them and help them beat up those grunts onboard some kind of ship. After defeated a couple of them, we all somehow get turfed off the ship and back on the docks. With that whole mess out of the way, I proceeded onto the next destination.

I do a bunch of training and exploring in Chargestone Cave. I obtained a Thunderstone, so I could finally evolve my Eevee into a Jolteon. Speaking of evolution, my two other team members grew to their next forms as well. Reaching Mistralton City introduced me to the famous Professor Juniper that I've been hearing so much about. She's damn nice too. Gives me a Masterball. The city gym leader turned up to say hi and both ladies depart to where ever it is they go. I saved the game.

Samurott - Level 30
    Magmar - Level 29
    Jolteon - Level 29
    How can you have a level 30 Samurott?Dewott evolves into Samurott at level 36.Did you cheat/hack?
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Made my way to nimbas city
    There seems to be loads of trainers round this city, subway, stadiums, route 16, rollercoaster, route 5.
    Anyway took out the 4th gym lady - drilbur absolutely cleaned up with rock slide/ dig.
    Pokes bit overleveled from the amount of trainers in this city
    Heading off to route 5 to get FLY and learn about hidden grottos from bianca

Current team:

Servine / female / bashful / lvl 28
    Lucario / male / naive / lvl 28
    Darmuka / female / jolly / lvl 27
    Drilbur / male / bashful / lvl 30
    eevee / female / quirky / lvl 19 (cba to train eevee until i get a waterstone)
    Braviary / male / docile / lvl 28

side note:
    I'd recommend Drilbur and daramuka for a playthrough in-game team. These powerhouses mean I barely face any problems from trainers and gym leaders

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    How can you have a level 30 Samurott?Dewott evolves into Samurott at level 36.Did you cheat/hack?
    (S)He also has a lvl 29 Magmar, iirc Magmar can't be caught and Magby evolves at lvl 30.

Ontopic, I've just defeated Iris, so I have the Challenge Key atm. Now, I'm transferring my new team from White to Black 2 to train them during the post-game.
    The team is:
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

Exodus

Welp after beating Colress, I decided to train in the desert a bit against all the trainers. However, I had to go all the way to Nimbassa to heal and rotate my team (I couldn't find the healing house), since if I went to Castelia I'd have to deal with that freaking breeder glitch. While I was in Nimbassa I teamed up with Rosa (I swear I thought it was Hugh when you do this) to battle the subway bosses. It was a bit tough since my Pokemon weren't exactly up to par level wise, but I defeated them. I then returned to the desert and trained on trainers, then headed off to the desert resort to take my business there, but turned off after beating the Nurse
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 16th October 2012 at 6:58 PM.

I'm in Opelucid now and am going to battle the trainers in the gym. Then I will get my team to lv 46 before battling the gym leader.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well I got my White 2 today.

Watched the epic opening scene of the game.
    Choose female trainer
    Named myself after my own name
    Named my rival Hugh
    Agreed with my mum to have a pokedex and pokemon
    Went and met Bianca and there I saved my game.
    Finally settled on Brave Snivy. Still yet to choose a decent nickname for him.
    Easily and happily beat Hugh in the battle.
    Headed from route 19 and was taught how to catch a pokemon.
    Headed up north and met Alder
    Headed to Floccesy Town and headed north into the ranch.
    Saved my game here

In Floccesy Ranch I caught myself a Lax Natured Riolu and nickanmed him 'Anubis'
    didnt want to end up finding another since they are so rare here and it took ages to find one.
    Currently heading through the ranch looking for the lost Herdier and training up my Snivy and Anubis up to level 15 during this time

Still working out what pokemon I want in my team.

And huge error made I forgot to save it after completing the ranch!!! So I'm looking ALL OVER AGAIN!

And on the plus side came across a Lonely natured Female Riolu nicknamed her Aurora so very happy so going to train up my pokemon to Level 15 since I got crit haxed on both pokemon whilst battling Cheran the cheating hexer!
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 16th October 2012 at 9:54 PM.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Getting very close to completing the Pokedex in Black 2. All I need now is Dusclops, Bastiodon, and Cherubi. And my party includes, right now, a level 100 Volcarona, a level 34 Duskull, a level 20 Shieldon, and a Cherubi Egg. I do believe I'm getting there. That Shiny Charm will be mine within the hour.

EDIT: Duskull's evolved, just got Bastiodon and Cherubi left to go.

EDIT: Shieldon is evolving!

EDIT: Cherubi hatched from the Egg! National Dex complete!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 16th October 2012 at 5:12 PM.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hey there! My second post here in the recent happenings thread. I am almost to lacunosa Town, my team changed a bit since the last time I updated. I got a bit impatient so I decided to trade over a smoochum egg from my white version. My team heading to lacunosa is as follows!

Krokorok Lvl 37
    Electabuzz Lvl 40
    Jellicent Lvl 39
    Volcarona Lvl 40
    Lucario lvl 39
    Jynx lvl 39

I have seen cobalion, and have decided I will wait to catch it until I am more prepared, I like saving legendaries until after I beat the elite four usually. Same will go with Virizion! That way I am not tempted to use them on my playthrough.
    My rival was a piece of cake in undella town, and I am eagerly looking forward to thwarting team plasma's plans! Off I go!

Pokemon White 2 Team!

POKEMON WHITE FC: 4255-4486-3513

I finally got White 2
    Well I called the character Pedro, my name. The rival is still Hugh. So my mom told me Prof Juniper wanted me to go on a journey and I found Bianca who gave me, my first Pokemon, a Snivy. I battled Hugh's Tepig afterwards and won!! Then I went to Floccesy Town (I'm sure I did other stuff before but I can't remember, I mean I got the Pokedex but yeah). I met Alder and he told me to deliver the Town Map to Hugh, which I did. He was in the Floccesy Ranch, and there I got my second Pokemon, a Male Riolu! Not the best nature, but still. Anyways, after training Riolu and Snivy the ranch farmers asked me and Hugh to help them find the missing Herdier. We found him next to a Team Plasma grunt, and Hugh seemed pissed. Anyways, then Alder took me to this place where I battled some kids, and then he told me about the 1st gym being opened. I headed there after getting the Medals Box and found Cheren, who I battled and won. Got my 1st badge!! Then all that stuff with Bianca and Cheren went on, and before I noticed I was in Virbank.

Team:

"Leaf" Level 16
    "Commandeer" Level 16

Did some work on my White 2. Finally got ahold of a female Mareep and a Riolu (a male one). Working on doing some more training today if possible and hunting some more for a female Riolu. I've been running into nothing but crud at the 'dear' Ranch... at least in terms of what I'd like to run into... Tried getting one via Pokémon call (as in using Riolu's call) and no luck there. Am running out of options .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Alright, so I've reached the Pokemon League. And can I just say that this Victory Road was awesome! Lots of different areas, strong trainers, what's not to love? And from what I understand, both versions have a different Victory Road layout, which is pretty cool.

My team is all around Lv. 57, I may go ahead and grind them to Lv. 60, then time to become Champion!
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

I beat all of the trainers in the gym. I really like how the opelucid gym looks =D The dragons are really cool ^^ Now I'm training my team on route 9, only Rita and Fufu to go until I can take on Draycen.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Close Ncounters of a Pokémon Kind

Well I decided to train in the desert resort, and put on my trusty repels. However, some of the wild Pokémon were still higher leveled than me, so I had to face a few. And to my surprise, some of N's Pokémon showed up! I tried to catch the Sigilyph but I ran out of Pokéballs so I decided to go to Nimbassa to get some more so I can get N's Pokémon while I was there. However, on the way I encountered the Sandile so I had to flee.

So I returned, and for some reason they weren't popping up anymore, I decided to clear the Desert Resort and Relic Castle. Then when I was done I decided to stay until I catch all of them. Then I started looking and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD A LEVEL 35 ZEN MODE DARMANITAN SHOWED UP (yet N never had this thing...what's with that?).

So I was frightened out of my life. Not only Darmanitan a scary looking Pokémon, it caught me off guard, but it was 15 freaking levels higher than me. So I did try to catch it, but it wasn't really working. However, while it was OHKOing my team, the combination of flare blitz recoil and sandstorm managed to significantly decrease its HP, until it Belly Drummed until it had a sliver of health left. I decided this was my last chance to catch it but one wiggle, two wiggles, three wiggles. I was silent and nervous, but it escaped . The sandstorm then killed it.

But I decided I still want N's other Pokémon, and I thought the Darmanitan wouldn't show up again because it fainted and that I would have to leave the area for it to respawn. So I found and caught the Siglyph, and began to keep on running around until the Sandile would reappear but HOLY GOD THE DARMANITAN RETURNED. Instead of running away like a cowardly bitch, I decided to try to catch it again. Instead of Flare Blitz OHking me, it oddly started thrashing which didn't OHKo them, giving me opportunities to damage it. It then hammer armed my Voltorb, KOing it, but Voltorb's static managed to paralyze it giving me a better chance of catching it. It was at like the end of the yellow when I threw my Great Ball, and IT CAUGHT. I was so happy I caught a level 35 Pokémon with such low leveled Pokémon, but my god that thing was scary.

So then I kept on searching and found N's Scraggy which I completely forgot existed, as well as the Sandile I had missed before. I then went to Nimbassa, and next time I am going to explore the adjacent routes and maybe go challenge the Nimbassa gym!
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 17th October 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Darmanitan and zorua watched over N when he was in the wild. Thats why you can catch his darmanitan, you can even see it in BW1's opening

I got Rita and Fufu to lv 46 and beat Draycen. man he was easy. Barkly beat druddigan but got beat by flygon, Marina beat flygon and Rita beat haxorus. Now I'm going to beat the shadow triad.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Black 2 Journey Post 32

I haven't been able to post much since I've been busy with school and such. Anyways, throughout the days that I've played I explored Route 8 and the Moor of Iccirus. From there I made it through the Tubeline Bridge and back to Opelucid City. Then I explored the parts of Route 11 that require Waterfall. Then I traveled all the way to Undella Town and battled my rival. It was a little bit challenging, but I still won. Then Zinzolin came and gave me something to translate the text in the Abyssal Ruins, which I will explore later.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I traversed the sandy banks of the Desert Resort, and briefly checked out the Relic Castle. I picked up several items and battled many trainers. I also happened to come across N's Scraggy while I was there. I then left Route 4 and headed north. I set up some shops on Join Avenue and filled in the starting requirements (say hello to "The Doctor"), then reached Nimbasa. There, I challenged the Subway Masters with Rosa, stocked up on some items, received more medals, and saved.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 22
    Rupert Lv. 23
    Omega Lv. 24
    Cinna Lv. 23
    River Lv. 22

Dex:
    32/649 (4.93%)

Pally's (Dis)Accomplishments! Post 7! Now with simultaneous B2/W2 updates!

B2
    Acc: Cleared Victory Road, the League, and immediately went after the Regi Quads. Since I had the Iceberg key transferred from W2, I was able to catch all four Regi's in B2 before W2.
    Acc: Caught Zekrom and Kyurem, decided not to keep them fused.
    Dis: Not much else to update on, kinda stopped there.

W2
    Acc: Finished catching the Regi Quads, and unfused my White Kyurem so I could fill all 30 slots in my legendaries PC box.
    Acc: Taught my HG Arcanine Outrage and my B1 Klinklang Wild Charge.
    Dis: Still need to teach my W1 Serperior Dragon Pulse and Aqua Tail. I should get on that, today.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 16th October 2012 at 9:27 PM.

The only really major thing I did today was to train my Gothita. I battled the two Game Freak members in Castelia and the trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums. After that, I battled a bunch of wild Pokemon on Route 5. The training went really slowly at the beginning since Gothita was weak against almost everything, Liepard and Swadloon seemed to be something every trainer owned. But I eventually got it to level 30. Went out to Route 16 to see what could be found there. I battled all trainers and picked up all items, Gothita reached level 32 and evolved into Gothorita, which made it much stronger.

I entered Lostlorn Forest, battled the trainers here and captured a Roselia, Swadloon, Heracross, Combee and Pansage. At the end of the forest, I met a trainer who asked me about Zoroark. He told me a bit about it, then he gave me a TM containing Snarl. After that, he walked away, and he transformed into a Zoroark! That was pretty awesome. I exited the forest since I was done. Going to go west towards Driftveil tomorrow, looks like I will have to stay one more night in Nimbasa.

Team:
    - level 33
    - level 32
    - level 32
    - level 32
    - level 32
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Alright its been awhile since my last post so here goes, lets hope I can I remember everything I've done.

B2
    First off, I trained my team to lv. 32 before going to Clay's gym.
    When they were, I went to the gym. I swept the trainers within it with Empress.
    Afterwards I had a little detour at Lostlorn Forest to try looking for a Heracross, couldn't find one so I kinda gave up for the moment but Empress evolved into Serperior! =D
    I then went ahead and go battle Clay, but since Empress was little bit overleveled, I used Anastasia.
    Clay was easy. Krokorok was taken out with one Water Pulse, Excadrill with two Water Pulse, and for Sandslash I used Water Pulse, he healed, then Ice Beam, I beat him; he was that easy.
    Next stop was the PWT.

At the PWT, I taught Harley Dark Pulse.
    Done the Driftveil Tournament, which was cool!
    I did some more training before fighting the Team Plasma grunts below the PWT.
    When they were lv. 34, I went on ahead. Those grunts were not even a challenge, I beat them easily.
    Next stop was Mistralton City.

In Route 6, I obtained HM Surf from Cheren and I taught it to Anastasia.
    I think before entering Chargestone Cave, Aaron evolved into Vibrava. He is doing a much better job now.
    In Chargestone Cave I encountered N's Boldore and I caught it.
    After that I decided to just use Repels.
    Fought the trainers and collected the items within.
    Then I was in Mistralton City, I went up to Celestial Tower to do some more training.
    When Manny was Lv. 39 and learned Crunch, I evolved him into Arcanine!
    Right now I'm good enough to fight Skyla but I really don't want to at the moment.
    At the moment I'm doing some Pokestar Studios and PWT.

Team
    Empress [F] Lv. 39 || Adamant | Overgrow // Return | Coil | Leech Seed | Leaf Blade @Big Root
    Harley [M] Lv. 38 || Hardy | Inner Focus // Dark Pulse | Ice Punch | Bone Rush | Force Palm @Leftovers
    Manny [M] Lv. 39|| Naive | Intimidate // Wild Charge | Flamethrower | Dig | Crunch @Shell Bell
    Anastasia [F] Lv. 38 || Timid | Water Absorb // Psychic | Ice Beam | Thunderbolt | Surf @Rocky Helmet
    Aaron [M] Lv. 38 || Naughty | Levitate // Rock Slide | Dig | Crunch | DragonBreath @Rocky Helmet

W2
    Started my game.
    I chose the girl in this one, named her Heather.
    For my starter I chose Oshawott.
    At Floccesy Ranch, I caught Mareep and Pidove for the team.
    Did some training until they were lv. 12 to fight Cheren.
    I won against Cheren on my first try.

Team
    Oshawott [M] Lv. 13
    Mareep [M] Lv. 14
    Pidove [M] Lv. 14
    Last edited by Dragon Booster90; 16th October 2012 at 10:44 PM.

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Page 24 of 166 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast