Page 48 of 166 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4143

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I caught a munna, jigglypuff, swablu, and a toxicroak earlier. Now I'm going through the pinwheel forest and will catch a vigoroth and a whirlipede.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just beat the league with just Arceus for the One and Only medal.

I also gave it the insect plate before fighting Iris and got the Bug Type Champ medal too~

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

So last night turned into a highly eventful evening. After dealing with Elesa - in which the battle was nearly lost thanks to her asshat Emolga, which continued to attack despite paralysis - I headed out of Nimbasa and over to Driftveil City, I followed up the leads on Team Plasma, picked up N's Zorua and viewed the Flashback, a nice touch.

Eager to crack on with the game, I healed up and, Psyduck in the lead, headed for Clay's gym. His minor trainers were't much of a challenge and basically served only to ramp up Psyduck's level a few times prior to the main event. Despite this, Psyduck was pretty much dead by the time Clay brought his Excadrill out, although investing in some revives proved to be a worthwhile purchase when he waltzed back from the dead and finished Excadrill off for the win. Score badge number five.

Afterwards, I was forced to compete in the PWT, where I took Magnemite, Pignite and Psyduck and after a sound kicking from my Rival I left that and headed north to Route 6 for Magnemite to shoot down a few Tranquil in order to level up and evolve. That done, I returned to the PWT and sailed through all three battles. As per usual, Rival then rushed off after seeing a Plasma goon and it was up to me and Cheren to save his skinny backside. That pair of big girls blouses rescued, I headed for Mistralton City.

Chargestone Cave was relatively uneventful and by uneventful I mean just about all my main team members evolved along the way - Psyduck into Golduck, Drillbur into Excadrill and Magneton into Magnezone. Pignite didn't quite make enough Exp to level up to 36, but given that the next gym is flying it's not like i'll be relying heavily on him for a short while. Snagged some of N's 'mons along the way, as well as a few others like a Tynamo and before entering, a Solosis.

Saved on arriving in Mistralton.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Pokemon White 2.

Entry 1

I started my adventure in Aspertia City, tasked with finding Bianca to receive the Pokedex and a starter Pokemon. Hugh joined me on the search. I found her at Aspertia City overlook after searching through the buildings and talking to civilians. I chose Oshawott as my starter and received my Pokedex. On the way to the Pokemon Center, I battled Hugh and his Snivy and won. Hugh also received a Pokedex from Bianca.

Bianca took me on a tour of the Pokemon Center. After we were done with the tour, I talked to a breeder to witness a memory of N releasing his Pokemon in Chargestone Cave. I left the Pokemon Center and ran into my mother and Hugh's sister. My mother gave me running shoes, and Hugh's sister gave me two town maps, one of which was for Hugh. I left Aspertia and arrived in route 19. Bianca gave me a tutorial on how to capture Pokemon.

I trained my Oshawott for a bit and captured some Pokemon for the Pokedex. On my way to Floccesy Town, I ran into Alder. I healed my Pokemon and followed Alder to his home, where he told me Hugh was on route 20. I made my way to route 20, catching more Pokemon. I caught a Sewaddle, which I trained a bit.

I eventually reached Floccesy Ranch. I searched the grass, adding a Mareep and a Riolu to my party. I trained them both against wild Pokemon. I encountered Hugh and defeated him in battle once again. I gave him his town map afterwards. I met the owner of the ranch and his wife, who were looking for a lost Herdier. Hugh and I decided to search for it. We eventually found the Herdier with a suspicious man, a member of Team Plasma. He escaped after giving me a TM. I returned the Herdier to the owner and made my way back to Floccesy.

Once at Floccesy, I trained at Alder's house. When I was done, I met Mr. Medal who gave me a medal box. Alder told me that a gym leader arrived in Aspertia. I made my way back to Aspertia and entered the trainer school, talking to the students and receiving items. I entered the gym in the back and met Clyde, who gave me a fresh water. I battled and defeated Cheren. I received the basic badge and a TM.

As I left the school, I met with Bianca, and Cheren soon followed. We exchanged xtransceiver numbers and had a four-way conversation with Prof. Juniper. Bianca then gave me a C-Gear. I saved and took a break.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

I participated in the Driftveil City Tournament at the PWT. I defeated Hugh and then Cheren without much difficulty. I faced off against Colress after that, and I beat him easily as well. I won the tournament and I headed back outside after talking to Clay and the others. As I walked around the Pokemon World Tournament area, I found the entrance to Relic Passage. I entered it and I encountered some wild Pokemon like Woobat and Boldore inside. I captured them for the Pokedex, then I battled some trainers. I followed the cave all the way to Castelia Sewers, then I headed back to the main passage and I found the entrance to Relic Castle. I battled some wild Pokemon there, then I found Volcarona's chamber. I battled it and I managed to capture it with a Net Ball, then I captured a Baltoy. I left the cave after finding a stubborn Sandslash that didn't want to be captured. I saved at the PWT.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 45: Final Rival Battle

I went over to Driftveil City. Inside the house with the old Team Plasma members, I found my rival. I decided to fight him. The battle was easy and I won without losing anything. From there I went down to Castelia City and went into the Royal Unova for the first time. I got myself a Rare Candy for beating all of the trainers there.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Jolly Riolu AFTER TWO DAYS!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!! I can continue on in the game!!!!!!!!!! I would like to thank the academy......
    Last edited by Siebold; 4th November 2012 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Too many !!!'s

Evolved my Buneary into Lopunny as it had reached a high enough level of friendship. Then, I went to the Giant Chasm and captured 2 Ditto and a Metang. Very happy about the Metang as they are usually a total pain in the lass to catch, but I got this once quite easily. I went to Route 15 and traded one of the Dittos for a Rotom with a scientist there. Flew to Route 18 and captured a swarming Hoppip there. Then, I flew to Route 3. Time for some breeding.

I bred and hatched a Cleffa, Blitzle, Vullaby and two Eevee. Felt that it was enough for now, but I will have to do a lot more breeding in the future. Evolved one of the Eevee into a Glaceon, and evolved one of my older Eevee into a Leafeon. And that was all I had time for today, will continue tomorrow.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Legendary Hunting: Get Uxie, Mesiprit, Azelf, & Cresselia

Well after releasing the Lake Trio from that cave near Floccery, I headed out towards Nacrene to battle Uxie who was probably the easiest one to catch. It didn't have many attacking moves, and its high defenses made it incredibly useful to chip away at its HP slowly so I could get it with barely any HP left. I then caught it in a few catches.

Mespirit I kind of screwed up with. I accidentally pressed "run" instead of Zap Cannoning after I Locked On, causing me to have to Lock On again but before I could Zap Cannon Regirock fainted. I then revived Regirock, but Mespriit wasn't damaging the Pokemon I had out and I was too lazy to switch, so I instead started attacking it. By the time it fainted, it was at too little HP so when I Zap Cannoned (risks are fun am I right?) it fainted. So I redid it and did everything right and caught it.

Azelf was a bitch. It had such high attack it would sometimes OHKO my Pokemon, if not I would accidentally kill him because of its low defenses. After like three attempts I finally managed to caught it, though it consumed most of my Pokeballs because it also wasn't catching.

Cresselia was completely easy. Even with Moonlight which worried me, I managed to catch it in time after it only used the attack once.

So yeah, that's it for the many legends in BW2. Now there's only one thing left to do before I go take on the Elite 4 again (man I've been playing this game for such a long time). Take on all the powerful trainers of Unova. Starting with Cheren

Pokemon White 2 and Black 2 are great games. I can't stop playing them lol. I restarted my White 2 version last night so I could playthrough it on Challenge Mode. I really like Challenge Mode. I'm glad the Gym Leaders have higher level Pokemon and have more Pokemon. I think my team this time will be: Arcanine, Lucario, Flygon, Crustle, and maybe Jellicent/Lapras, Stoutland/Jolteon. I've never tried Jellicent, but Lapras is my favorite Pokemon. I've never used a Normal type Pokemon in a playthrough, but I haven't used Jolteon since SoulSilver and it's my favorite Eeveelution. I am trying to catch all the Pokemon in each area as I progress. Oh well, I'm on my way to the Virbank Gym now.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

White 2 Hard Mode Playthrough ~ Post 4 "Two Days To get One Pokemon?"
    Yes, it's taken me TWO days to get the newest edition to my team! Jolly Riolu! I was so happy once I got it ^_^. I'm going to train my pokemon ALL to Lv. 20 before battling Roxie. I'll do EVERYTHING in West Unova before I go to Central. This will include, seeing pokemon, catching them, and getting items. Also some training. Today was pretty uneventful... But I got Jolly Riolu! It has a %5 encounter rate! Plus a specific nature! Adamant would have sufficed too. So yea, during this week I should get to Burgh at least with Lv. 35 Pokemon.

Current Goals:
    Complete the Unova Dex
    Capture ALL the pokemon in the Unova Dex
    Get all the Medals
    Complete the Habitat List
    Beat the Game on Hard Mode
    Get a good team

Progress:
    Badges ~ 1
    Pokemon Seen ~ 17
    Pokemon Caught ~ 10
    Medal Count ~ 10/225
    Currently Hunting:
    None

Team:
    Lv.16
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Defense Curl
    -Ember
    -Flame Charge

Lv.12
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves:
    -Water Gun
    -Bubble Beam
    -Frustration
    -Return

Lv. 12
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves:
    -Feint
    -Quick Attack
    -Endure
    -Counter
    Last edited by Siebold; 5th November 2012 at 2:04 AM.

I have defeated the story part of Black 2 in about 58hrs.
    The only thing I needed to do was defeat the Pokemon League.
    I'm pretty sure I didn't have much trouble.
    A few things I remember is that against Iris, I defeated her Haxorus with Vincent and took out her Archeops with Anastasia.

I can't remember much since its been awhile.
    I also went through 3 areas in the Black Tower.
    The 4th area requires Flash. -.- I don't like it because than I have to replace one of my party members.
    That's pretty much all I can remember.

Current Team
    Empress [F] Lv. 71 || Adamant | Overgrow // Return | Coil | Aqua Tail | Leaf Blade @Big Root
    Harley [M] Lv. 69 || Hardy | Inner Focus // Dark Pulse | Ice Punch | ExtremeSpeed | Aura Sphere @Leftovers
    Morgan [M] Lv. 69 || Naive | Intimidate // Wild Charge | Flamethrower | Dragon Pulse | Crunch @Shell Bell
    Anastasia [F] Lv. 68 || Timid | Water Absorb // Psychic | Ice Beam | Thunderbolt | Surf @Rocky Helmet
    Aaron [M] Lv. 68 || Naughty | Levitate // Rock Slide | Earthquake | Flamethrower | Dragon Claw @Wide Lens
    Vincent [M] Lv. 69 || Adamant | Levitate // Crunch | Dragon Claw | ThunderPunch | Drain Punch @Quick Claw

Restarted White 2.
    Chose the girl, named Alice.
    Named my Rival, Gil.
    I have not chosen a starter yet.

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Today I played White 2.Drayden told me about Zekrom,Reshiram and Kyurem and DNA Splicers.When,I went outside,Team Plasma were freezing Opelucid in their Frigate.They had come there for DNA Splicers.I defeated all the grunts.Then I challenged Zinzolin.He started with Cryogonal and I sent out Darmanitan.Cryogonal used Confuse Ray to confuse Darmanitan but was defeated by Darmanitan's Flare Blitz.Darmanitan also took some recoil.Zinzolin sent out another Cryogonal.Cryogonal used Light Screen to raise its Team's Sp.Defense but it was defeated by Flare Blitz.Darmanitan took some recoil again.Zinzolin sent out Weavile.Weavile knocked out Darmanitan with Night Slash.I sent out Vibrava.Weavile OHKO'ed Vibrava with Ice Shard.I sent out Electabuzz.Electabuzz took heavy damage from Weavile's Night Slash but defeated it with Low Kick.Drayden healed my Pokemon and showed me DNA Splicers which the Shadow Triad stole.I battled a Shadow Triad.He started with Pawniard and I sent out Vibrava.Vibrava burrowed its way under the ground while Pawniard's Faint Attack missed.Vibrava's Dig did heavy damage while Pawniard's Scary Face reduced Vibrava's Speed.Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage but it was defeated by Vibrava's U-Turn.Shadow Triad sent out Absol.Absol defeated Vibrava with Night Slash.I sent out Samurott.Absol used Swords Dance to raise its Attack but it was defeated by Samurott's Megahorn.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.Samurott took some damage from Pawniard's Faint Attack but it was defeated by Samurott's Revenge.But he didn't have DNA Splicers.Cheren showed up and told about Team Plasma.Then I flew to Undella Town.I went through the Marine Tube and reached Humilau City.I explored the city.Then I went to the gym.I defeated all the trainers.There,Vibrava evolved into Flygon.I taught it Fire Punch.Then after healing,I challenged Marlon.He started with Carracosta and I sent out Flygon.Carracosta's Scald did some damage while Flygon's Dragon Tail did little damage and switched it out and dragged out Wailord.Flygon burrowed its way under the ground while Wailord used Amnesia to raise its Sp.Defense.Flygon's Dig did some damage while Wailord used Amnesia again.Wailord's Scald did some damage and burned Flygon while Flygon's Dragon Tail did little damage and switched it to Carracosta.Flygon fainted due to burn.I sent out Samurott.Samurott burrowed its way under the ground while Carracosta's Crunch missed.Samurott's Dig did some damage while Carracosta used Shell Smash to reduce its Defense and Sp.Defense and raise its Attack,Sp.Attack and Speed.Carracosta did heavy damage with Crunch but was defeated by Samurott's Revenge.Marlon sent out Wailord.Samurott's Megahorn did some damage while Wailord sprang up.Wailord's Bounce did little damage and paralyzed Samurott but it was defeated by Samurott's Revenge.Marlon sent out Jellicent.Jellicent knocked out Samurott with Scald.I sent out Crobat.Crobat flew up high and Jellicent's Scald missed.Crobat's Fly and Jellicent's Scald did some damage to each other.Crobat flew up high while Jellicent used Recover to heal itself.Crobat's Fly and Jellicent's Scald did some damage to each other.Crobat's Zen Headbutt did some damage but got disabled due to Cursed Body.Jellicent's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP but it also flinched.Crobat flew up high and Jellicent's Brine missed.Crobat's Fly did some damage but it was defeated by Jellicent's Brine.I sent out Darmanitan.Marlon used Hyper Potion to heal Jellicent while Jellicent's Rock Slide did some damage.Darmanitan's Rock Slide did some more damage but it was defeated by Jellicent's Scald.I sent out Electabuzz.Electabuzz knocked out Jellicent with ThunderPunch.I won the Wave Badge and got TM Scald.Then I went outside and Hugh congratulated me.Marlon appeared and he talked as if he had never heard of Team Plasma.I went to Pokemon Centre and healed my Pokemon.Then I save the game.

Team:

Lv.46 Male Serious (Surf/Megahorn/Dig/Revenge) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.46 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.45 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.45 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.45 Female Sassy (Dig/Dragon Tail/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.46 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Aerial Ace/U-Turn/Dig) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Contuning on catching unova pokemon. I caught a scrafty, tropius, carnivine, klang, and a magneton. Next I'm going to catch a durant, heatmor, and try and catch a metang >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just caught Cobalion. Hopefully I'll catch a Togepi later on DR.
    So many things to do so little time.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

I just accepted the couple's request to ring the bell at Celestial Tower and plan to capture Mespirit while I'm there. Most likely I'll go after Azelf then take a trip to Opulucid City to go to Iccirus

The Powerful Trainers of Unova: The Rivals

Alright I battled Cheren, who was pretty easy (and makes no mention he's using his old team, just expects you to roll with it how strange). I then went to Driftveil and battled Hugh, who was actually pretty damn tough and used a lot of good strategies (man the AI in this game is good). However, thanks to cheap reviving I managed to beat him.

I only have a few more trainers left before I go after the Elite 4 again, next up will be the Gamefreak employees!

I just caught a durant, lairion, beartic, crygonal, and a heatmor. Man I found like 6 crygonals before I found my heatmor, and they have the same appearance rate >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

god I love Xenoblade Chronicles

Traveled to Driftveil, fought Ro0d, and trained my guys a bit on Route 6 and in Chargestone Cave. Caught N's Boldore while I was in there. Came in with 31s and 32s, except for PistilWhip, who came in at 30, but that didn't stop my from trying a Gym battle.

So, Krokorok against PistilWhip. Intimidates me, then I Quiver Dance twice while he Crunches twice, with the second Crunch lowering PistilWhip's defense and leaving her without too much health. Giga Drain for the KO. Current stat stages are -1/-1/+2/+2/+2, fyi.

Clay brings in Onix. Giga Drain heals PistilWhip fully and triggers Sturdy while his Onix Rock Polishes. No problem, Leech Seed while he Hyper Potions and Giga Drain for the KO.

Sandslash. Giga Drain OHKOs.

Finally, the Excadrill. I honestly don't expect PistilWhip to be able to do this, so I toss out a Leech Seed for my next 'mon while he Bulldozes for a little less than half my health. PistilWhip's stat stages are now -1/-1/+2/+2/+1, for those keeping track at home. Surprised I wasn't X-Scissored on the spot, I toss out a Stun Spore, hitting and fully paralyzing. Huh. OHKO with Giga Drain.

Well, then.

Current team:

Lv. 32 Mars
    Lv. 32 AuraDork
    Lv. 31 Willard
    Lv. 31 B2
    Lv. 33 PistilWhip
    Lv. 31 Rajimapul

Woo hoo.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 6th November 2012 at 2:52 AM. Reason: went in with higher levels than I thought, huh

I caught a metang after about 20 minutes >.> I also caught reshiram and kyurem. I was so pissed because I tried to catch kyurem but it took so long that it struggled and killed itself, second time I caught it in one quick ball >.<!!!! After that I breed a tepig and oshawot, transfered them and keldeo to my black 2 and transfered over those and the version exclusives to my white 2. I also got escavalier and the other one I forgot how to spell it since I was transfering anyways.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm currently in the middle of training pokemon for my first round of the Elite four. I currently have a Samurott, a Unfezant and a Zebstrika. I had a great time in the dream world, running into loads of pokemon. I eventually chose a female magikarp and SR for an adamant one. I also found a lot of berries although atm there isn't a lot of room available in my garden atm so for now I've left them in the treassure chest.

Edit: I just added a Growlith, Heracross and Sneasel to my team.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 6th November 2012 at 1:48 PM.

Been a long time since last update so I'll keep this short.

Got a Kabuto off dream world.

Defeated Plasma.

Defeated Elite four.

Current Team:
    lvl 64
    lvl 64
    lvl 64
    lvl 64
    lvl 64
    lvl 64

Next step is to complete the unova and national pokedexes (again) in B2 so I can restart W2 and do challenge mode.

Such a chore just for challenge mode
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Boy, catching Zekrom and Latios was a breeze, only too one Ultra Ball for each of them. Now to find the other legendaries.
    Californian Gamer
    Trainer Name: Heather
    Friend Code: 1247-1004-2423

First D/P Shiny: Modest Female Magby holding Magmarizer (No PokeRadar)

I beat the game a couple weeks back, I'm in the aftergame where I've already beat a bunch of the special trainers in the aftergame. All I have yet to do is try the Battle Subway, Black Skyscraper, the World Tournament, and do more stuff with Pokestar Studios.

Although admittedly I'm still working on Pokemon Black 1 teams to use in the Battle Subway there. :I

Anyway this is my team right now:

Crobat Lv. 71, Serious
    -Cross Poison
    -Fly
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Confuse Ray

Leavanny Lv. 71, Jolly
    -X-Scissor
    -Leaf Blade
    -Shadow Claw
    -Slash

Gigalith Lv. 72, Adamant
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -Iron Head
    -Strength

Magnezone Lv. 72, Bashful
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash Cannon
    -Tri Attack
    -Thunder Wave

Sigilyph Lv. 74, Hardy
    -Psychic
    -Air Slash
    -Ice Beam
    -Energy Ball

Samurott Lv. 75, Quiet
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Megahorn
    -Dragon Tail

I need a replacement for Leavanny, it's starting to kinda suck, honestly. ._. I'll figure something out.

I owned Benga with my team, and he really was not that hard as I had expected. Metagross basicly just Ice Punched both Latias and Dragonite, killing them both, while dying after a Bulldoze on his Volcarona. Volcarona's speed drop ensured Jellicent to Surf it to death before it could start Quiver Dancing

After that, I got the Shiny Dratini. I forgot to save before I got it, but it had the Naughty nature, so I am satisfied

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Page 48 of 166 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast