Page 52 of 167 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I finally transfered all of my water and fire stones from black, white, and black 2 to my white 2 and evolved my pansear, panpour, vulpix, and 2 eevees. I don't have landorous, tornadus, thunderus, or victini on any iof my games so I can't get them .., Unless I get them on dream radar DX

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Not worth to mention, but I already got my White 2, after a long time searching for it xD

Recently I beat Skyla and went to Laconosa Town. I fought all the Trainers, and got some Pokémon. One of them was incredibly an Shiny Audino, which I named him Audinosaur because it looks like one. I also logged into Wifi to see my FC and get the Genesect Event.

Bacon (Tepig) is Lv 48, while, for the last time I checked, Elizabeth (Golduck), Zura (Lucario), Trash (Garbodor), Eelektroll (Eelektross) and Altataria (Altaria) are Lv 45 or so. Gotta train Altataria so I can beat Drayden easily, since noone of my Pokémon can use Dragon or Ice attacks for now.

won my 2nd badge

i'm in castelia city

growlithe 22
    servine 22

come at me bro

Started playing on Saturday and have jsut literally won my 5th badge. Need to start properly training my team though as theyre all around mid-twenties, which made the battle with Clay slightly challenging. Think Exadrill would have finished me in had it not been for a lucky flame body effect from Magm cutting his attack in half.
    My Pokemon Y friend safari: Normal type (Lillpup, Minccino & Eevee)
    Seeking dragon safari - Dratini!

My Black 2 PWT Singles Champion teams
    Team 1: Team 2:

My Black 2 PWT Type Expert champions
    Normal: Grass: Fire: Water:
    Electric: Ice: Fighting: Poison:
    Ground: Flying: Psychic: Bug:
    Rock: Ghost Dark: Steel:
    Dragon:

3DS Friend code: 0903-3206-5594

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Oh, yeah, you're right. Oops. It was a female, not a shiny. I'm such an idiot. Actually, I'm really happy now, because I doubt my luck will be good enough for two shinies in a month XD Relief!
    You don't know my sheer amount of luck, in less than three weeks (will be mentioned later), I got 5 Shinies (one of them is the gift Dratini): Skitty, Minccino, Garbodor and Goldeen.
    I never have found so mant Shiny Pokémon in any other Pokémon game before.
    And to get the best of all worlds, I had something with False Swipe in my team.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

So finally got my White 2 after a month of searching ^.^

Picked Tepig, SR for a Jolly nature but ended up with Adamant

Did sum grinding in Route 19, Flocessy Ranch, did the little side quests, beat Cheren(lost to him the first time cause I wanted the piggy to evolve before I beat him)

After beting Cheren I decided to collect my Genesect

Did some more grinding at Virbank Complex, piggy is at 22 & Genesect is at 19, did the little quest where you had to see all pokemon in the habitat

Gonna take on Roxie tomorrow
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I finally defeated the elite 4 on black 2. My team: samurott 90, unfezant 65, arcanine 62, heracross 62, zebstrika 61 and weaville 61. I didn't have any trouble with any of them and defeated everyone during my first try, almost flawlessly. I'm currently working on the unova dex.

Me got a femme Zangoose with toxic boost in grotto!!!

And thanks to a jolly musharna I bred it got jolly nature as well due to synchronize.

I'm training her along with my Espeon and Dragonite at the stadiums in Nimbasa, I like.to train them so much that I forgot I still have to transfer more bros from white1 for the PWT and I didn't call Yancy even once.

I rechallenged the elite4 with my platinum team (except for the starters since I can't request them via GTS). Piece of cake.

Keep reporting.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

So.. Yesterday was very eventful for me.

After struggling with getting the USB WiFi Connector to work properly, I finally got my game synced. After that, I immediately went to Pokémon Global Link to try the Dream World. I had read and heard so much about it and now I finally had the chance to try it out on my own.

And it seems pretty cool, to be honest. I like the aesthetics and how you can grow berries and find items outside of the main game. And, of course, finding Pokémon.

I went to the Sparkling Sea. It has probably something to do with the Pokémon I had sent into the Dream World was my Oshawatt.. Anyway, the first Pokémon I met was a Basculin. Knowing that there were plenty of places in the main game I would be able to catch that, I left it alone.
    The next one I met was a Wooper! Awesome! It's been a while since I've had a Wooper on my team. I played the minigame, which was fairly easy (playing with Wailord) and it got friendly! Yay!
    After I had befriended Wooper, I met a Wailmer. Wow! I've always wanted one of those on my team so I gave that one a try as well. The minigame, however, turned out to be a bit harder. I actually lost it and the Wailmer left me disappointed. Darn.

Meeting the Wooper again in the Tree of Dreams, I could see it was female and had the hidden ability Unaware! (Foe’s stat modifications are ignored.) This made me even more happy!
    Later while progressing a bit in the game I talked to an NPC who mentioned that the Wireless-function on the C-Gear led to Entralink. I rushed to it and finally caught the Wooper. It is now a permanent member of my team and I am very pleased.

Dream World seems very promising. I am looking forward to return to it later today!

And, of course, finding Pokémon.
    That's pretty cool, I haven't used the Dream World much yet but will have to start trying it out more now that I know that!

Anyways, just about to fight Ghetsis for what seems like will be the last time with the following team:

Magnezone, Lv 52, Tackle, Flash Cannon, Discharge, Thunder Wave
    Jellicent, Lv 52, Psychic, Ice Beam, Recover, Surf
    Emboar, Lv 55, Flamethrower, Arm Thrust, Strength, Assurance
    Liepard, Lv 50, Shadow Claw, Slash, Pursuit, Night Slash
    Leavanny, Lv 51, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Cut
    Sigilyph, Lv 53, Ice Beam, Fly, Air Slash, Psychic

I'm guessing after this will be the Elite 4. I might attempt them as I am but I'm pretty sure they'l be higher levelled than me, so I might need to do some levelling up first! And once again, still enjoying the game, it's definitely my favourite Pokemon game so far.
    Last edited by Sckewi; 13th November 2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Correcting spelling as usual

Default Pokémon White 2: Episodes 69-72

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 1 (69): Wanted! Flying Airship used by Team Plasma!
    After getting the Gym Badge and the Scald TM, Marlon swimmed away from me and I used the lilypad to get out of the Gym, however, as soon as I leave the Gym, Hugh congratulated me for getting eight Gym Badges and Marlon appeared from the south (Wait a minuto, he went to the north before, is that some kind of mumbo jumbo?).
    After the mindblow, I decided to find the Plasma Airship, the problem was we didn't find anything flying in these parts, only Wingulls (shame we can't catch them), a cloud which was Altaria in disguise and a happy merry couple of Vibravas dating (love is so sweet), so I had to explore Route 22 (maybe Team Plasma is in the Giant Chasm, Aurea said there was a legendary Pokémon anyway).

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 2 (70): The Crustle Waking Device
    I explored part of the Route 22, because I felt an intimidating presence (that was so familiar, I felt that before).
    The Route's theme is so nice and intense, those trumpets were a nice addiction, though I wanted accordions since Gamefreak destroyed Route 10.
    After making my way to the Giant Chasm, where Lucario FINALLY learned his signature move (THE FORCE!) I saw a Pokémon, or to be more precise, a legendary Pokémon, Terrakion, the Gaian Sword of Justice.
    But before I could put my hands on a Dusk Ball, Akuroma, the guy with the best hairstyle in Unova appeared (Hey! Hands off my Legendary Pokémon! I know it is for the good of your project, but try getting Arceus, it is a better subject to your science needs!)
    After talking with the mad scientist, he gave me the Akuroma machine, or should I say, a prototype, which can be used to energize Pokémon.
    Now that he mentions, I saw a weird boulder inside the Seaside Cave, maybe...
    After Akuroma got away, I saw Terrakion and he was waiting for a challenger.

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 3 (71): The Gaian Sword of Justice
    Battled Cobalion, the last Muskedeer.
    I started with Galvantula, using Thunder Wave to paralyze Terrakion, however the Legendary Pokémon used Rock Slide to OHKO the EleSpider Pokémon.
    After that, I used Flygon to weaken Terrakion with a mix of Dragon Breath and Earth Power. After that, I started the usual Dusk Ball spamming which was successful after the third Dusk Ball.
    Checked Terrakion's stats (which were decent), but I put it in the Legendary Box (there's an ancient rule of mine, about not using Legendary Pokémon).
    After that, I explored the rest of the Route 22.

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 4 (72) The Secret Place
    After getting used to the thin bridges I finally got access to the Giant Chasm, only to find out I can't past two Plasma Grunts, who are waiting for the Plasma Airship, so I can risk that place from my Town Map.
    That means the only lead I have is the Akuroma Machine, so it's Seaside Cave time.
    After passing the Marine Tube (it's faster)where I saw a Wailord, I returned to Umbrella... I mean, Undella Town (I MUST find a horny *****y girl with big boobies ASAP) and from there, to the Seaside Cave.
    I returned to the boulder, which was a Brave Crustle, which I caught with a Net Ball.
    The Akuroma Machine was so crappy that it broke after a single use. Hope I don't anymore boulders like that blocking my way.
    After getting the Pokémon I walked to an empty beach, only to find out the Jackpot, the Plasma Airship, which was... docked for some odd reason... I thought it was a flying Airship and Airships aren't meant to be on the water!
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 14th November 2012 at 6:08 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I've just been given the Super Rod! Silly forgetful Cedric, time to go fishing crazy. I'm also in the middle of trading over all my events and legendaries from White!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Still catching stuff with the super rod. I caught a luvdisc, 2 clamperls, gorebyss, relicanth, shellder, and chinchou. I also caught a swalot in a swarm.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just entered Chargestone cave and levelled up my Magneton to get a lovely Magnezone. Now to let little Magby bulk itslef up by kicking some wild steel and bug types to net me a Magmar.

After that a spare magmarizer on my copy of Black could give me a Magmorter to go with it but I only plan to use that in a worse case situation. I'm not plannin on using any help from my previous games till the main gamwe is finished.

Was not expecting a triple battle in there, but thanks to that surprise battle I not only have a newly evolved Magmar, but also a powerful Crobat. Maybe I can get Drillbur to evol by the time I leave the cave aswell, so by then 'll be ready for my 6th badge.

Found N's Ferroseed in Chargestone and also evolved Drillbur after it learnt earthquake. A bit of teamwork between Exadrill and Magnezone was more than enough to beat Skyla without any difficulty. Finally after a trip through Reversal mountain I now have Samurott and Scrafty to round off my almost fully evolved team, with the exception of Magmar.

Dragon:

Just about threw my game through a wall. Cheating metang doesn't want to stay in the ball.

Freaking killed itself with struggle. That is ridiculous

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Default Black 2 Journey Post 48: Cynthia

After some moving around, I decided that now would be a good time to fight Cynthia. It was an easy battle. I'm pretty sure it would've been a lot harder if I didn't take on the Black Tower beforehand. I also ranked up my Join Avenue. Cheren came by again and got me 1000 points. That's about it for now.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I just caught Regirock and regice while exploring the underground ruins and I also caught N's Boldore in Chargestone Cave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Crying because I rushed my game and now I'm stuck at the Elite 4. D:

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Hey guys, I have a quick question. I just defeated the Black tower, and noticed my trainer card was silver. Serebii says you need to do these things
    Defeat the Elite Four
    Complete National Dex
    Complete all PokéStar Studio Movies
    Defeat the Champions within the Pokémon World Tournament
    Gain Entree levels of 30 for Black or White

Of those, the only one I've done is the elite 4. How did I gain another star?
    "I'm the best there is at what I do"

I headed into Route 13 after beating Hugh. I battled some trainers when I got there, and they were really tough. I encountered a wild Solrock and Lunatone in the tall grass as I was wandering around, and I captured both of them. However, my Pokemon were injured because of the battles, so I had to heal them in Undella Town again. I returned to Route 13, and I headed north again until I reached the sea. I battled some of the trainers along the water's edge and I eventually Surfed toward the small island there. I battled some Pokemon in the double grass patches before returning to the mainland. I headed north some more after capturing a Staryu that appeared in a dark water spot, then I spotted Cobalion standing near some trees. I didn't battle it, but I did arrive in Lacunosa Town. I met Juniper and Bianca there, and they took me inside a house to hear Kyurem's story. I saved after that.

I played Black 2 Today.I went through Route 23 defeating all the trainers and got many items including TM Flamethrower which I taught to Zoroark.I then proceeded to defeat all the trainers at the tough Victory Road.When I was about to reach the Pokemon League,Hugh came over and challenged me to a battle.He was easy.

Vs Hugh
    -He started with Unfezant and I sent out Samurott.
    -Unfezant did some damage with Facade but was defeated by Samurott's Ice Beam.Hugh sent out Bouffalant.
    -Samurott's Surf did some damage but it was defeated by Bouffalant's Wild Charge.It also took some recoil.I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat knocked out Bouffalant with Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Simisear.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison and Simisear's Flamethrower did some damage to each other.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison and Simisear's Flamethrower did some more damage to each other.
    -Crobat knocked out Simisear with another Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Serperior.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison did high damage but it was defeated by Serperior's Dragon Tail.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Serperior did some damage with Leaf Blade but was defeated by Darmanitan's Flare Blitz.

After defeating him,Hugh gave me TM Thunderbolt.Then I proceeded to Pokemon League and healed my Pokemon.I am almost ready to take on the Pokemon League.

BTW,When does Drayden teach your Dragon type Pokemon Draco Meteor?My Flygon is at full happiness but he still wouldn't teach it.whenever I visit him,he only talks about the melting ice.

Team:

Lv.55 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Megahorn/Dig) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.56 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.55 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.56 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.56 Female Sassy (Dig/Dragon Claw/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.56 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Aerial Ace) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Acc: Been doing a lot of dungeoneering, battling trainers I evaded, collecting items, and all that.
    Dis: Trying--and largely failing--to fill the last 22 pages in my Unova dex. Maybe the sports dome trainers can help me?
    Acc: My natdex is filling up rather fast, tho, but filling the natdex isn't what unlocks the shiny Haxorus.
    Dis: Found out that I need Therian Landorus to get the Reveal Glass, and I don't have access to Dream Radar.

I've been Doing alot of fishing and evolving to try and complete my Unova Pokedex, While also going through White Tree Hollow. Once both are done I'll transfer some Pokemon from White and Start the PWT.

Just beat Drayden as easy as Skyla before him. Pretty simple with Samurott's blizzard taking out Druddigon and Flygon, and the Magnezone paralysing his Haxorus before finishing it off with a few flash cannons to the face. Not shabby for a team of early levle 40s. Need to train up and find out what's next before I finally get to earn my 8th badge.

Sooo after a freezing skate around town and a walk underwate, I got to the last gym and owned Marlon with Magnazone alone. Would definately say that the gyms got easier and easier to beat as the game went on.
    Last edited by Charizard86; 15th November 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Dragon:

After talking with my mom about who knows what in Virbank City I met Roxie and her father and learned of his aspirations of becoming an actor! She fumed off to the gym but I went to the Virbank Complex for some more training. While there I captured a Magnemite and added it to the team. I named it Jenkins because I had a teacher whose last name was Jenkins and I did a project involving magnets in that class. I beat the workers and the kids there and then headed to the gym. Jenkins took out both trainers Pokemon as well as Roxie's Koffing. Ganonboarf defeated her Whirlipede with a few Flame Charges resulting in a easy battle.

Before I could leave I was semi forced to go to PokeStar Studios while I watched Roxie's father give a Razzie worthy performance. I couldn't continue on without first showing him how it was done so I did just that. After making that successful picture I beat up on some Team Plasma grunts before heading to Castelia City. I explored the large city and took on the Battle Company before finally taking a break.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv20
    Slushie Lv19
    Jenkins Lv19
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 52 of 167 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast