Page 55 of 166 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
    I saw the credits, then I crossed Skyarrow Bridge. I met Cherem and he helped me to explore Pinwheel forest. Finally I saved after he left me because of the full heal he provided
    Those mobile Pokémon Center's are pretty resourceful. :P

When ever I see one I usually grind a little bit since it makes it so much easier.

Yesterday i caught Cresselia and proceeded to work on climbing Black Tower. I beat levels 7, 8 and 9. I had given Leafiona (Leafeon) the lucky egg so it could catch up to my other pokemon. Leafiona went from level 68 to level 77. Cresselia also went up 2 levels along with Sallyzard (Salamence). The rivalry between my two highest leveled pokemon Samurott and Magmortar continues.

Default Pokémon White 2: Episodes 79-80

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 11 (79): Team Plasma's Epic Final Showdown Part IV (Shadow Triad vs Ace Trainer Nate)
    After showing Akuroma what happens when Scientists become evil and use weird hairstyles, he told me that my next battle would decide the fate of the entire world.
    I went to the other teleporting pad, but not before scaring the Plasma Grunt blocking the way.
    He ran away since he had no Pokémon with him, so let's Teleport!
    After the teleportation I saw a very familiar guy with green hair.
    WHAT? A GUY WITH GREEN HAIR?
    What the **** is Ghetsis doing here?
    He insists on conquering Unova as always, this time trying to freeze the region with Kyurem, however, the Dragon's true potential wasn't unlocked yet, so I could stand a chance...
    And this time he used the right subject...
    "The terrified people and Pokémon will bow at Team Plasma's... no... at MY feet!"
    Well, that means Gaycheese is even more insane than ever. So Unova may be frozen this time...
    And am I the only one finding out that Gaytits's cane's noise is annoying?
    After the most annoying speech coming from the evil bastard, one of the members of the Shadow Triad appears.
    After finding out that Kyurem was transferred to the cave, Grapplethis ran away and one second later, Hugh appeared to save the day (or not) and his sister's Purrloin.
    Speaking of the devil, the Shadow showed a Liepard that only listens to his commands.
    After explaining Lord Geechisu's evil plans, the Shadow battled me...
    Oh well, this isn't going to be good for you, because Lucario's Force crushed the Shadow's entire team.
    After showing off Lucario's Force, the rest of the Shadow Triad decided to appear just to buying time for N's Evil Daddy conquering Unova (this is getting annoying), but Lucario (against the still unevolved Pawniards) and Arcanine (against Banette and Accelgor), while Hugh was trying to take care of his sister's Liepard.

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 12 (80): Team Plasma's Epic Final Showdown Part V (White Kyurem vs Ace Trainer Nate)
    After the battles, they vanished, leaving the Liepard with Hugh and my friend said to go after Spaghetsis... or else, there would be more sad Pokémon like Liepard and Kyurem...
    After doing some more sliding action, I finally reached the innermost part of the Giant Chasm, where Team Plasma's final battle would be done...
    About that, I saw the Caneman, who said that Kyurem's power was in its full pontential in this part of the chasm. And stop with that cane noise, it's annoying!
    Kyurem appeared and Grabthis ordered the Dragon Pokémon to use Glaciate to freeze me.
    Oh crap! Can I ask a final wish? He said yes and before being impaled by Kyurem's icicles I wished for a hero to save my ***.
    Needless to say, Reshiram's Fusion Flare destroyed the icicles, but for some odd reason, the attacked didn't hit me, videogame logic, that's what I have to say about this.
    And about the attack, there's only ONE person in the entire world with a Reshiram in his side. And the insane bastard insulted the hero saying he was a freak without a human heart (man, the villain is asking for an *** kicking).
    N? I asked for a hero! And he appears and saves my *** from Kyurem.
    That put Dennis even MOAR insane, his insanity level is increasing!
    He even has the DNA Strikers with him!
    After using the DNA Thingies, Reshiram and Kyurem battled, I was relieved since Reshiram had the upper hand (Fire melts the Ice), however Kyurem trapped Reshiram with the DNA Slippers and fused with N's Dragon Pokémon with a process known as the Absofusion (at least it's not Absolfusion).
    Doing the same thing Digimon usually do (fusing), Kyurem became the White Kyurem, and the freaking monster is so zetta scary!
    NOW THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IS HAPPENING! NNNNNOOOOONNNNN!
    Yeah, "The World Ends With White Kyurem", that has a nice ring to it!
    Paythis said that now, no one would save me, but to make things interesting, the gay bastard gave me a chance.
    Defeating White Kyurem, since the insane bastard's cane disrupts the work of all Poké Balls (that's weird because I have Pokémon inside the Poké Balls).
    I decided to ask another final wish but the Plasma Boss didn't let me do such a thing and hit my head with his cane.
    So Hilbert's Zekrom isn't going to save my day.
    White Kyurem vs Flygon (with intimidating music), since Hilbert isn't going to save the world in time, I have to do that without a Legendary Dragon Pokémon, but fortunately, I have a Dragon Pokémon of my own, Flygon.
    Since the Unova's fate was in his claws, I couldn't allow Ghetsis to win this battle. Good thing, Ice Burn takes two turns to unleash its full potential, which let Flygon landing two Dragon Claws and defeating the fused Dragon Pokémon.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 20th November 2012 at 1:17 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Default Black 2 Journey Post 51

Each of my starters from before have evolved into their next form. Axol is in the lead because he takes priority. I also took my in game team to the Nimbasa Sports Domes for some experience. I got a call from Yancy and she asked me to return her Xtransceiver. So now I just need to call her about 41 more times before I can trade with her. Yay!

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I finally got enough BP to get my Wide Lens for my Gengar. Noticed that against slower or average speed Pokémon it worked quite well with Hypnosis, but against fast Pokémon like Vulpix it didn't work quite so well as I thought it would have. I'm now going to look into changing Gengar's moveset. I'll more than likely keep Shadow Ball and Sludge Wave, but probably will lose Dream Eater and Hypnosis. I'm thinking about giving it Toxic and Hex instead, just not sure how well Gengar will survive the first attack.

Time to experiment.

Acc: Used a bunch of my shards, TMs, and Heart Scales to teach some of my legendaries some better moves than what they had.
    Acc: I've decided to keep my Reshiram/Zekrom and Kyurem fused together, because Kyurem's Absofused forms are just plain win.
    Acc: Roamed around doing random things, did some Join Avenue work, and decided to catch a Dwebble to cut down on HM slaves.
    Acc: Somehow, I found a rather deep and winding alchove next to the Victory Road PokéCenter, and located the Hone Claws TM.
    Dis: After making that epic discovery, I less-than-epically discovered that I'd missed the second and third floors of Mistralton Cave.
    Acc: After spelunking with Flash, Strength, and a couple Max Repels, I managed to locate the Rock Slide TM and a couple of shards.
    Acc: Exiting the front door of the cave, I surfed upstream a bit and stumbled across the Fling TM sitting behind the weather station.
    Acc: I think, after all my spelunking and dungeoneering, I've finally located every non-BP TM in the game... at least on my White v2.

Got to Route 4.

Grinded against the Pokemon Breeder with my Azurill until it learnt Bounce. When it evolved, it became male! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

Went to the Desert Resort and caught the last member of my team, Trapinch.

Team:
    Pignite - Lv27
    Pidove - Lv20
    Marill - Lv23
    Lucario - Lv23
    Growlithe - Lv22
    Trapinch - Lv21
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

White2.

I went and fought White Kyuurem again for the 3rd time and my Axew took it out in one non-critical hit XD HAH PWNED AGAIN.

Then fought Ghetsis, wow he was very easy. Actually everything seems easy to fight.

Just had a small problem but I revived my fainted PKMN

That's it, nya~

Team:

Dewott: 57
    Lucario: 57
    Gothorita: 55
    Meowth: 61
    Altaria: 55
    Axew: 57

White 2:

I made some more movies at PokeStar Studios, and I made some with Strange Endings. It seems as though whenever I get Strange Endings my fans give me Lava Cookies and Hyper Potions...?

...Story wise, I just completed the mandatory PWT and Frigate for the first time. My Pokemon are all about level ~35, although I think I'm going to level them up before going on to Mistralton.

Decided to keep the Oshawott and Snivy I bred from the ones I got off the GTS and replace my Jellicent and Leaveanny with them. Also decided to swap my Liepard for Hydreigon (currently a Zweilous). Was going to train up to level 75 before proceeding but I'm probably going to settle for level 70 since it's took me ages and ages just to get this far. xD Current team is as follows:

Zweilous, Lv 62, Body Slam, Dragon Rush, DragonBreath, Crunch
    Sigilyph, Lv 70, Ice Beam, Fly, Air Slash, Psychic
    Magnezone, Lv 70, Flash, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave
    Serperior, Lv 53, Cut, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade
    Samurott, Lv 70, Ice Beam, Surf, Dive, Waterfall
    Emboar, Lv 70, Flamethrower, Arm Thurst, Strength, Assurance

Gonna delete Surf off of my Samurott and replace that with Earthquake and teach Surf to my Zweilous when it evolves Hydreigon. Once they're all at level 70 I'm gonna explore the remainder of Unova and try my luck in the Pokemon World Tournaments (in game) n' stuff.

I unlocked two more areas in the dream world: haunted mansion and windswept sky. I was lucky and found a dwf gligar as well as some new berries. I SR at Entree forrest for an impish gligar.

Time: 66:33
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 19th November 2012 at 1:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sckewi View Post
    Decided to keep the Oshawott and Snivy I bred from the ones I got off the GTS and replace my Jellicent and Leaveanny with them. Also decided to swap my Liepard for Hydreigon (currently a Zweilous). Was going to train up to level 75 before proceeding but I'm probably going to settle for level 70 since it's took me ages and ages just to get this far. xD Current team is as follows:

Zweilous, Lv 62, Body Slam, Dragon Rush, DragonBreath, Crunch
    Sigilyph, Lv 70, Ice Beam, Fly, Air Slash, Psychic
    Magnezone, Lv 70, Flash, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave
    Serperior, Lv 53, Cut, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade
    Samurott, Lv 70, Ice Beam, Surf, Dive, Waterfall
    Emboar, Lv 70, Flamethrower, Arm Thurst, Strength, Assurance

Gonna delete Surf off of my Samurott and replace that with Earthquake and teach Surf to my Zweilous when it evolves Hydreigon. Once they're all at level 70 I'm gonna explore the remainder of Unova and try my luck in the Pokemon World Tournaments (in game) n' stuff.
    Samurott can't learn Earthquake.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Caught my Braviary \o/

Went to Desert Resort and did some grinding as well as finding the different hidden items

Explored Relic Castle

Ran into N's Darmanitan & Darumaka...the Cottonee that I traded from that one guy in Route 4 came in handy

Gonna head into Nimbasa City later, hopefully my piggy evolves before the Gym match
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Default Black 2 Journey Post 52

I got myself a Swampert! And the other Pokémon evolved as well. I also called Yancy once since I'm trying to get the whole trading sidequest done. So forty more calls left. I also got another strange ending in Pokéstar Studios. It was for Brycen-Man Strikes Back. That one made me laugh. That unlocked two more movies for me to do. But I'm excited. I got myself a Swampert!

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Just got a critical capture on the Crustle in Seaside Cave.

TEAM (lv 47):
    Jane - Azumarill: Surf, Aqua Tail, Ice Punch, Double-Edge
    Jacob - Liepard: Night Slash, Sand Attack, Cut, Assist
    Charlie - Lucario: Force Palm, Quick Attack, Dig, Psychic
    Caius - Magnezone: Spark, Thunder Wave, Screech, Flash Cannon
    Alice - Sandslash: Swift, Earthquake, X-Scissor, Strength
    Edward - Emboar: Flamethrower, Arm Thrust, Rollout, Assurance
    Last edited by pikalax; 19th November 2012 at 7:20 PM.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

I returned to the Opelucid City Gym and I challenged Drayden. He sent out his Druddigon, and I used my Darmanitan. I hit Druddigon with Rock Slide, but it counter attacked with Revenge. I had to use Rock Slide again, then Fire Punch right after that. I switched out to Krookodile when Drayden sent out his Flygon, and I used Crunch on it. Flygon used Earth Power after that, but Krookodile's second Crunch attack did more damage. Drayden healed it though, so I had to switch to Lucario. Lucario barely won that match with Aura Sphere. Drayden used his Haxorus after that since that's all he had left, and I used Samurott. I expected that match to be longer, but Samurott's Blizzard attack actually hit and Haxorus fainted. I won the Legend Badge and the Dragon Tail TM from Drayden, then I went outside. Team Plasma's Frigate arrived though, and it started blasting ice everywhere. I saved.

When I last played (I'm starting to become quite disinterested in the game, unfortunately), I crossed Skyarrow Bridge and entered Pinwheel Forest. I explored it with Cheren and picked up the available items. In Nacrene, I received the Cover Fossil from Lenora and walked around a bit. I then headed onto Route 3 and reached Striaton City. I've yet to explore Wellspring Cave or Striaton, so those are next on the list.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 66
    Rupert Lv. 66
    Omega Lv. 66
    Cinna Lv. 66
    River Lv. 66
    Orion Lv. 66
    Adelaide Lv. 66

Dex:
    193/649 (29.74%)

Today I started playing by using the Unova Link. I connected with my Jap. White, so I unlocked those features.Then, I healed my Pokémon and went to Chargestone Cave, after battling with some kids near the Daycare. I just met N's Woobat (I though it was a Shiny, because I was rather distracted and those sparkling effects confused me). Oddly I got it in the first try using a Dive Ball. Now I'm just levling up my Pokémon in the same cave; Sadly, I cannot really train my starter, because it's a Tepig and there's too much Ground and Fighting types in there, so Golduck is doing the majority of the job, again.

Been awhile since I posted here so I don't remember where I left off, but.
    I've been busy with some real life things so I haven't played too much.
    I did beat the Driftveil City gym though, as well as tried out the Pokemon World Tournament, the Driftveil tourney or whatever. That wasn't too difficult.
    Right now I'm just on my way to the next city, training mostly. I've been going back to Nimbasa to battle against the athlethes there.
    Eevee finally evolved into Espeon, but right now it doesn't know any Psychic type moves.

My team as of right now includes:
    Dewott, Sandslash, Ampharos, Espeon, and Growlithe. I also have a Tranquill, but that's only to use Fly.
    I want to evolve Dewott before challenging the next gym, at least.

yesterday, i was absent mindedly scrolling through GTS when i found someone offering shiny deoxys lv100 in exchange for a female lv100 glaceon. in the next 4 hours, train my glaceon, go to GTS, hoping that deoxys still available, trade succesfully FTW!
    Pokemon Y - Ash - FC: 5284-1497-3877

Default Pokémon White 2: Episode 81

Nate's Final Frontier Episode 13 (81): Team Plasma's Epic Final Showdown Part VI (Evil Bastard Ghetsis vs Ace Trainer Nate)
    After defeating White Kyurem with my (not so Legendary) Dragon Pokémon, Kyurem and Reshiram were separated, the former vanished and the latter returned to N, who thanked me.
    However, Ghetsis's Insanity Level became OVER 9000 and battled me.
    Before the battle, N healed my Flygon.
    This is by far the most intense battle in my life, the battle theme is so fast with 69% more insanity and crack than the same battle theme from the past and 31% more DENNIS (or penis, gay tits, get this, whatever you usually say)... and the longest animated battle sprite (man, he's so zetta pissed)...
    Cofagrigus vs Flygon, the Mummy Pokémon was once again, the toughest Pokémon in Dennis's team, because of his damned Toxic+Protect+Leftovers combo.
    Good thing I had some Old Gateaux my Pokéstar fans gave me.
    While Cofagrigus used Toxic and Protect, Flygon Crunched (the first Crunch made Flygon change his Ability to Mummy) a lot, while I had some back up Old Gateaux.
    After a Full Restore from the evil bastard and a lucky Defense drop, Flygon eventually won the first match.
    Hydreigon vs Galvantula, the Cheater is a big fan of the Illegal Evolution Pokéwheaties since he got ANOTHER HAXED Hydreigon (this time instead of a Lv54 Specimen, we have a three-headed evil dragon TWO levels lower).
    Since Flygon took some damage from the Toxic Poison, by the time healed by the Sinnoh Cookies, I decided to switch to Galvantula, since Bug-types have a type advantage against Dark-types, but N said something about being crazy to send out a spider against a freaking evil hydra, bug one single Signal Beam took down the fearsome Dragon, which shocked Ghetsis, N and even myself (maybe I can use that against future Hydreigons).
    Eelektross vs Cinccino, Cinccino defeated the eel with a single Skill Linked Tail Slap. NEXT!
    Seismitoad vs Galvantula, Giga Drain striked the toad's only weakness to Grass-type moves.
    Drapion vs Flygon, Earth Power FTW!
    Toxicroak vs Lucario, Psychic Force ended this not very challenging battle.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Today I caught a cacturn on black 2 and yesterday I caught a masqurain in white 2. I'm transfering the ones I catch on black 2 to white 2. I also got yet another helix fossil today. Thats 5 in a row .., Maybe tomorrow I will get a different one DXXXXX
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 6:55 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Acc: Doing more Join Avenue work, but relying only on fans makes it slow going to rank stuff up.
    Dis: Not having wifi access blows. I lose out on the PGL and DW, wifi-only events, and the GTS.
    Acc: Cranked up my Join Ave. to rank 4 yesterday, got a Florist and a Fitness Center built today.
    Edit Acc: Yesterday morning, I beat the E4 for the second time! Been putting it off forever!
    Edit Dis: I beat them on Easy mode, so it isn't much of an accomplishment. I'm dreading Challenge mode.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 21st November 2012 at 4:38 PM.

I caught a pineco in white 2 and a farfetch'd in black 2. I also finally after 6 days got a new fossil XD it was a root fossil. Only 3 more to go.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just won my 6th badge. My Jolteon went on a tear and took care of everyone with Discharge, it was a piece of cake.

Badges: 6

Arcanine - Level 44
    Flamethrower
    Flame Burst
    Crunch
    Bulldoze

Zoroark - Level 44
    Return
    Shadow Claw
    Foul Play
    Night Slash

Jolteon - Level 44