Page 56 of 153 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3806

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

My Hydreigon swept the entire Hoenn Leaders tourney in the PWT.

On the first try.

That. Was. Awesome.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Beat Elite Four with only dragon type pokemon in White 2

Beat Benga in White Treehollow
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 4256 1713 3438

Pokemon White 2:
    Shiny:

Pokemon Need for Unova Dex:
    Getting

I've finally seen all of the Unova dex pokemon, which gave me access to the nature preserve. I went there to catch my shiny Haxorus, then saved. Next step, catch all pokemon.

Time spent on game -- 143:15
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

Just tucked in my pokemon. Now I'm gonna do the DW, then get my Gothitelle xD I'm so scited for it! Oh, then I'mm EV training my Lucario for the PWT.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- rate my team:

Looking for a Speed Boost Venipede, (adamant or jolly nature preferred, but not necessary). 5 or 6 IV's preferred too, but not necessary. just message me.

Went thorugh Chargestone Cave, catched N's Pokemon

Explored Mistralton City & Route 7, battled all trainers and re battled the Breeder until most of my team reach level 50

Took on Skyla & Got my 6th badge \o/ (was pretty easy seeing as my piggy now knows Thunder Punch...and then there's Electivire )

Flew in Skyla's plane to Lentimas Town, loved the scenery when the plane was taking off

Explored Lentimas Town, made it through Reversal Mountain and to Lacunosa, listened to the old woman's tale about Giant Chasm

Stopped where your rival is challenging Team Plasma...gonna continue the story when I trade over an Axew and Espeon/Umbreon form White

Went back to Nimbasa to take on the Battle Subway(wanted to get Brick Break but PWT only giving 1 BP would take too long to build up BP)

(Playing in challenge mode btw)
    Friend Safari: Dragon

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1207 2595 8994
    Pokemon White FC: 0777 1247 6737

Default Black 2 Journey Post 53: Legendary Golems

I got the White 2 keys sent to me by a relative. So with that I decided to catch the Legendary Golems. I also leveled up a bit and called Yancy some more. I only need to call her 37 more times! Yay. Not really. Anyways, I caught Regirock after not too much trouble. Only took 4 Ultra Balls. Then Regice. It took 6 Ultra Balls. Registeel took 5 Ultra Balls. So in total, it took 15. It wasn't hard at all and now I'm at the bottom of Twist Mountain, ready to catch the king.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I finally beat White Treehollow after being lost in the final area for hours and picked up my lovely shiny prize from Benga. I then traded like mad with my White and completed the Unova dex, I caught tonnes of Slowpoke on the Dream Radar to trade with haha. I've just come back from the Nature Preserve with all the available Pokemon and of course the shiny Haxorus!

Now to complete the main Pokedex...
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Default Black 2 Journey Post 54: Regigigas

At the bottom of Twist Mountain, I decided to have Lumos take the lead. I battled Regigigas. I used a Thunderbolt to weaken it and a Thunder Wave to cripple it. Then I threw one Ultra Ball. I caught it. I was amazed. So now that's another thing down. All I need, not counting the Dream Radar shtuff, are Zekrom and Kyurem.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I caught a level 32 female shiny drilbur.

Awesome userbar image by Eeveelover824! Oh, and she also m ade the frag banner

White 2 friend code is 3096-4896-3864

Before I start squeeing congratiez on the recent shiny drilbur posted above me. Today I was playing around gettoing entries for my Shiny charm goal and A SHINY FLIPPING BALTOY APPEARED ON BLACK 2 ENGLISH VERSION!!!!!! I was hunting for Krokorok on Black 2 in Relic Castle and just after I said i'd probably find a shiny before a krokorok BAM! Shiny Baltoy! I named it LimeRush and deciding if I should name it GoldRush..

Picture and youtube video(SQUEEEE VIDEO CAMERA PHONE) coming soon on this post~*

{~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Shinies~}{~My Credits~}{~My Tumblr~}{~TEG~}
    {~I Claimed Infernape <3~} {~Most recent shiny : ~}

White2.

Traded my team to White so i can train ;em easy with Lv47-50 Audinos to Lv80's...then checked Wikipedia...WTF. Iri's PKMN are only Lv 50's?! D; Darn so I my team isn't leveld right XD

then made my way to Route 23...wow this music here is sojoggy :3 I love it :3

Fought 4 trainers and saved. That's it, nya~

Team:

Dewott: 80
    Lucario: 70
    Gothorita: 66
    Meowth: 80
    Altaria: 66
    Axew: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
    lol xD
    Yeah XD
    I support ElsAnna. Hate it? Bug off

I caught a quagsire and got a skull fossil on white 2 and caught 2 slowpokes in black 2. I think I only need 6 or 7 more swarm pokemon =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Black 2 Journey Post 1: Alpha the Oshawott

On Black 2, I finally began my adventure. I'm the male trainer and my name is Josh; my rival's is Hugh. When the time came to choose my Pokemon, I went with Oshawott, whom I named Alpha. After all the basics and such, I explored Route 19, training up Alpha on the way to the next town. I caught a Purrloin and a Patrat for Pokedex purposes. I added an additional Patrat to my party, named Vanguard, whom I might use for my team. Alpha is currently level 11.
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

I caught a illumise and got a dome fossil in white 2. I'm now done with getting the fossils ^^ I still need 10 swarm pokemon though. I was lying before XD

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I agreed to help Drayden defeat some Team Plasma grunts that had arrived in Opelucid City. After I defeated them all, I went back to the Gym and I encountered Zinzolin outside and I battled against him as well. I defeated his first Cryogonal with Darmanitan's Fire Punch and his second one with Krookodile's Rock Slide attack. I used Lucario against Zinzolin's Weavile, and I defeated it with Aura Sphere. I headed back to the Pokemon Center after that and I healed my Pokemon inside. I went back out and I eventually spotted a Shadow Triad member and I battled him. I defeated his Pawniard and Absol easily, but he managed to get the DNA Splicers anyway. I headed out to Route 11 after I meet up with Cheren in Opelucid City, and I trained my Pokemon there. I flew to Undella Town eventually, and I accessed the Marine Tube since I had to visit Humilau City next. I saved on the way there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy 227 View Post
    I caught a level 32 female shiny drilbur.
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Before I start squeeing congratiez on the recent shiny drilbur posted above me. Today I was playing around gettoing entries for my Shiny charm goal and A SHINY FLIPPING BALTOY APPEARED ON BLACK 2 ENGLISH VERSION!!!!!! I was hunting for Krokorok on Black 2 in Relic Castle and just after I said i'd probably find a shiny before a krokorok BAM! Shiny Baltoy! I named it LimeRush and deciding if I should name it GoldRush..

Picture and youtube video(SQUEEEE VIDEO CAMERA PHONE) coming soon on this post~*
    So far, my White 2 game had the most Shiny Pokémon than any other game I played.
    So far I got 7, yeah that's right, SEVEN Shiny Pokémon (though two of them are event Shinies):
    Skitty (Castelia Park)
    Minccino (Route Nein)
    Garbodor (Route Nein)
    Goldeen (Striaton City)
    Durant (Clay Tunnel)
    Dratini (Gift from "Banjo")
    Haxorus (Nature Preserve)
    Well, that means I'm a (really) lucky bastard (I was filling the Pokédex pages and the Habitat List)... and I'm not going to trade them anyway, not even if you have Legendaries and Starters from every region besides Unova!
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Haven’t had much time to play lately, school has been eating my time like crazy. Either way, during the past week, the only main thing I have been doing is catching swarming Pokemon. I captured Hypno at the Dreamyard, Pineco at Route 16 and Natu on Route 5. Also took a ride with N at the Ferris Wheel, he was talking about old memories. Today, I evolved my Chingling into Chimecho and then, it was time for me to use Poketransfer again. I transferred a total of 54 Pokemon from four of my 4th gen games; these ones are most of what I need to complete my Pokedex. One of the Pokemon I transferred was a Cherubi which I evolved into Cherrim. Not done with the Sinnoh Dex yet, but I have done most of it at least. Will start with the Hoenn Dex tomorrow anyway.

This feeling is taking me over, this feeling that I can't deny
    Because through all the pain and the crippling loss, it's so good to know I'm alive

I won't give in to the sorrow, I will not rest till I've won
    I'll make a brighter tomorrow and I'll leave you the world when I'm done
    Pokécheck

White2.

Made my way to Route 23 and had my Dewott learn cut so itll cut down trees as I navigated there.

Saw N at the entrance of Victory rd wow :O

Then went inside the cave... i thought it was the end coz i had to use Flash when I done have the TM...so I went around and found the exit XD

Fought PPLyra/rival me and defetaed him LOL his team was VERY weak.

Healed my team and fought Shauntal, she was easy to ebat then saved. That's it, nya~

Team:

Dewott: 80
    Lucario: 71
    Gothorita: 70
    Meowth: 71
    Altaria: 71
    Axew: 77
    I support ElsAnna. Hate it? Bug off

Completed the Unova dex and got the Oval Charm, which is what I was holding off on breeding Pokemon for.

Got myself a nice almost flawless Deino, then proceeded to fully EV train it and raise it into a level 100 Hydreigon in the span of about a hour and a half thanks to the Join Avenue. I then used it to steamroll the Elite Four rematch for medals.

Not sure what my progress was when I last posted, but I made it to Nuvema Town, the last place in the Unova Region I haven't visited. I've now begun to work on my Pokedex starting at Route 1 and going through the Habitat List. Should be fun.

Have completed Nibasa and have now completed Driftveil. I really love the new additions to the towns, and wow, how Driftveil has changed!I have been just relaxing around really doing Dream World, Pokestar Studios, Musicals, but now I am venturing once again, heading off to Mistralton!
    Also Elesa's gym has made me like Flaaffys. So I added one to my team I'm also looking for a HM slave and thought Dragonite would be perfect ( Surf, Fly, Strength) so I trade a Dratini over from Black and evolved it into a Dragonair at the Big Stadium.

My team:
    Shiny Skarmory: 35
    Shiny Chansey : 34
    DW Tropius : 34
    DW Blaziken : 36
    Flaafy : 24
    Dragonair : 32

Spoiler:- Credits:

New Unova League Champion....on my first try...on Challenge Mode (honestly didn't expect to win like that lool)

Trading over some Espeon & Umbreon from White with specific natures to abuse their synchronise ability, trading myself via GTS :|

White Kyurem is coming slowly but surely lol

Edit: Proud owner of a Kyurem after several Ultra & Timer Balls
    Last edited by Mokepon22; 25th November 2012 at 4:28 AM.
    Friend Safari: Dragon

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1207 2595 8994
    Pokemon White FC: 0777 1247 6737

My last update was ages ago, I can't even remember what it was about. Anyways, I beat Team Plasma which was actually quite easy, and Ghetsis too and N's entrance was legit! After all that, I finally headed to the Victory Road. Before that I went through that route which was a good training route, good job producers, good job. So I finally entered the Victory Road. I must say, I did enjoy this one, it was quite modern and it was cool that we got to go outside and not be in a cave all the time.

Once I finally got to the Pokemon League, I bought some Revives and Full Restores and walked in. First was Shauntal. Like her room! Anyways, I remember having Pyropuppy (Arcanine) up because it had crazy Special Attack and I managed to 2HKO it. Then Arcanine and Puppetmon (Banette) mainly defeated Shauntal. Star: Arcanine.

Then came Grimsley... Oh God... I sweeped with Lucario... 2HKO's vs Liepard, and 1HKO vs everyone else. Star: Lucario.

Now it was Caitlyn's turn... Don't really remember much about this battle but I do know I used Pyropuppy and Puppetmon here.

Finallly, Marshall... Again, don't quite remember, but I do remember Vaporeon doing amazing here...

Then Iris. Oh, how lucky was I to have Lucario up first (I actually didn't know Hydreigon was her first). Managed to 1/2HKO it (don't quite remember). The rest was pretty easy with Vaporeon's Ice Beam, Leaf's Leaf Blade, Puppetmon's Shadow Ball, Arcanine's Heat Wave, Lucario's Close Combat and Braviary (who beat Haxorus) Fly and Slash My team did amazing!!

Team:
    White 2

Now, after-game! First up, I did the Memory Link and met the Breeder, old TP, Skyla, Drayden and whoever else it was that we can get before the League. Then I went to the left of Opelucid, until I arrived in Icirrus City, where I met Brycen and he told me about his stuff. I went up to the DragonSpiral tower, and got the 3 orbs, but there wasn't anything else there. Then I went to the White Forest, where I visited but didn't participate in the tree thing yet. Haven't done anything else, though
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 25th November 2012 at 11:39 AM.
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

I've started the game and chosen Oshawott as my starter. I'm having the Challange Key sent to me by a friend along with the Assist Key (Because hey you never know).
    Current Teams

Adam
    Johto (HeartGold):
    Orre (Pokemon XD):
    Unova (Black 2):

Steven
    Orre (Pokemon Colosseum):
    Kanto (FireRed):

Karen
    Hoenn (Emerald):
    Sinnoh (Platinum):
    Unova (Unova):

I got White 2 two days ago. I was up to the ranch in the beginning of the game. I got very lucky and encountered a Adamant Riolu! I was very happy. I'm planning on keeping it on my team
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Page 56 of 153 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast