Page 58 of 167 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I've been doing many things on White 2 over the past few days, mostly getting medals and working on the Pokedex. I did a bunch of musicals until I finished obtaining all the props in order to get the medal for doing that. While doing this, I "won" several of the musicals so I was also able to get a few medals for getting good musical reviews.

After that, I went to the Pokemon League to try to get the medal for beating the Elite Four with only one Pokemon. I decided to try this using my level 100 Gyarados. I thought it would be a little difficult, but surprisingly it was easy. And I was on Challenge Mode too! Anyway, I got the One and Only, Water-type Champ,and Flying-type Champ medals.

Next, I transferred a bunch of Pokemon over from HeartGold, including some legendaries. I evolved and bred some of them to add more Pokemon to my dex. And yesterday, I finished seeing all the Pokemon in the Unova dex. It took a while, since I had a bit of a hard time finding some of the missing Pokemon in the wild, but I eventually finished and can now go to the Nature Preserve.

I caught a dwf goldeen and added a fourth row to my garden. I also found a kelpsey berry although I haven't planted it yet since my garden is packed as it is.

Black 2: I've been doing a few stuff here and there. For the main part, I've been going through the Pokestar Studios obtaining every good ending on all the current movies. Now, I'm attempting to finish all the strange endings and the Full Metal Cop series. Meanwhile, as I was completing my Pokedex as I've been doing on-and-off, I managed to find a Kingdra and Milotic in those special fishing spots. Also, adding to that, I finally found an Imposter Ditto in the Hidden Grotto of Giant Chasm. All of which, I found and caught within a half-hour of game time. I couldn't be more chuffed.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Black 2: I've been doing a few stuff here and there. For the main part, I've been going through the Pokestar Studios obtaining every good ending on all the current movies. Now, I'm attempting to finish all the strange endings and the Full Metal Cop series. Meanwhile, as I was completing my Pokedex as I've been doing on-and-off, I managed to find a Kingdra and Milotic in those special fishing spots. Also, adding to that, I finally found an Imposter Ditto in the Hidden Grotto of Giant Chasm. All of which, I found and caught within a half-hour of game time. I couldn't be more chuffed.
    Wow, sounds like Arceus was good to you! :O
    I'm playing White 2 and am currently hanging out over the abyss at the Marine Tube. It's 11pm where I live and apparently Wailord comes out at this time too, so here's hoping. I hope he didn't come while I was in the shower.

On the way home I did my Treehollow Challenge and while earlier this afternoon I was struggling to luck out with the Pinpoint: Hard medal, my trips for Area 7 and 8 were both under 5 battles. Great stuff. Reserving my Area 10 for tomorrow. Also today I evicted one of my mainstay level 10 shops, Emily's Garden. Emily was a lady scientist from Florida who I met while Coiling, and when Rosette the Parasol Lady came from the Dream World wanting to open her Berry store, I couldn't say no. Because well, I think parasol laidies are the best sort of people to run a Berry shop. I guess the scientists can be great tenants too since they know the science and everything, but ehhhhhhhh. I'm really excited for this. Now hoping for a male Ace trainer to open a Mart and my permanent Join Ave will be done.

I caught a swellow in white 2 and nothing new in black 2. Only 6 more swarm pokemon to go =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Black 2 Journey Post 55

I recently got the Pokémon Dream Radar. I sent a few things over to Black 2. Nothing special though. I also need to call Yancy 24 more times before I can get the trades out of the way. Drayden showed up in my Join Avenue and gave me 1000 points. That's about it so far.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I arrived outside of Seaside Cave at the southern entrance. I Surfed until I reached the beach near Undella Town and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there. I headed to Marine Tube again; I decided to take the long way to Humilau City since I wanted to see the Wailord. Unfortunately, it didn't appear. I arrived in Humilau City after traveling through the tube and I headed inside the Gym. I battled a Gym trainer once I used a lily pad to move around, and I found even more Gym trainers as I progressed inside. I got stuck at one point, but I managed to find Marlon's location at the back of the Gym. I decided to play it safe and heal my Pokemon before battling him though. I headed out to the local Pokemon Center and then I also bought some items after taking care of my Pokemon. I went outside and captured a wild Mantine that appeared in a dark water spot and then saved.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 56

In White I got myself Eggs for both Snivy and Oshawott. I sent the Eggs to Black 2 and hatched them. So now I need to raise them up and evolve them. I also rode the Ferris Wheel with Yancy. I'm getting closer to those trades. I'm also working on the Dream Radar while I'm not playing. So I'm getting stuff done.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Going to all the post game cities, trying not to explore too much or battle the trainers...just want to make sure I can fly back to them when I have some more free time

Evolved a Snover & Nincada that I got from DW at Nimbasa Stadiums \o/

Went back to Undella to challenge Cynthia, her Spiritomb was easy to get rid of but I'm clearly not ready for that Garchomp...it out sped EVERYTHING :|

Went to Heart Cave, saw Juniper and watched the Lake Trio scatter...gonna hunt them in order of Uxie, Mesprit then Azelf

Have yet to get a critical capture on anything ._.
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Well....OMG my first Shiny Pokemon in White 2 is Audino , cuz i'm always leveling with it
    I'm still new, i've been playing for 3 days now
    My current team...well i'm still not decide it yet so i'll be wait. I'm still at 3rd GYM so....long way to go~
    Pokemon White FC -1206 7125 0017
    Pokemon White 2 FC -2323 6331 3509

Pokemon White Team: Attack Bearer
    Pokemon White 2 Team: SENGOKU Parade Team

My Anime and Manga List

I finished the Unova Dex and got the Oval Charm, so now I'm working on breeding a new Krookodile for my competitive team.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

White2.

Well, all I did was keep going down the Treehollow... its getting more complicated ><

I reached Area 9 and lost twice >.> I hate how a trainer sees me right after the other >.> That's how I lost...

I'm now going to train my team to Lv100 coz I hate to lose again XD nya~

Team:

Dewott: 88
    Lucario: 85
    Gothorita: 89
    Meowth: 89
    Altaria: 87
    Axew: 85

Black 2:

I finally opened Join Avenue today since I had no idea what the point of it was earlier. I currently have a florist shop, two deli's, two marts, an antique shop and a fitness shop. Most of these shops are owned by players that I've traded with over the gts and a few people I've come across here and there.

I also participated in some musicals with a sandshrew and recieved all of the cool props.

Dream World:

I sent my dwf gligar into the dw today, hoping to explore windswept sky some more. I wasn't able to find any of the berries that I wanted (I'm trying to collect all of the EV reducing berries) but I did manage to find a dwf staravia to take back with me. I sent back a bunch of berries to my black 2 game although I kept one of each in the dw just in case I might need it. I now have 21 different types of berries in my collection. I now have 2,760 dream points.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 29th November 2012 at 12:51 PM.

Black 2: Finished the last of the Full Metal Cop series and Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder, so now my trainer card has been upgraded to orange. I've obtained a good ending in every movie, thereby earning the Masterpiece Medal, which is my new favourite. I am currently going through all the strange endings. So far, I've done at least four successfully.

Just working on Medals at the moment, so I'm playing a lot of the battle facilities. I just got the 50 trades in one day medal with the use of the PokeTransfer, those extra Pokes will help me trade for the ones I need on my White. I really wish there were more boxes, I always run out of room.
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Default PWT Challenge Begins!!!

Finally! after testing some team combinations in the battle institute and battle subway I decided to adventure myself and my pokemon in the PWT challenge.

Unova Leaders:
    Leaders: Clay, Lenora and Brycen (Final Match)
    Team: Zeppeli Blitzkrieg and Sahara.

Clay was easy, Sahara was faster than his Excadrill, Krookodile and Claydol and defeated them with Earthquake for the former and Giga drain for the others.

Lenora used Watchog, Audino and Clefable. Sahara took the hog but fell after Audino's blizzard, took it with Flare Blitz from Blitzkrieg but then got infatuated by Clefable's Cute Charm. Zeppeli finished with T-bolt.

Brycen in the finals was the easiest, but luck was on my side too, after 3 double teams, his Cryogonal got defeated by a barrage of T-bolt, then Beatic and Dewgong proceded to fell by the same way.

Kanto Leaders:

Leaders: Surge, Brock and Misty (Final Match)
    Team: Warrior on the lead, Zeppeli and Sahara.

My strategy went well against Surge, switched Warrior for Sahara to avoid Raichu's t-bolt, then used focus blast but missed and took it with EQ. Electrode was next and defeated Sahara with mirror coat after not finishing it with Draco meteor. Then Zeppeli finished both of them electrode and Ampharos with Shadow ball and Signal Beam.

Brock, was next, Warrior soloed Brock with Surf for Onix and Golem and grass know for Kabutops.

Misty was last, somehow I knew her Starmie had t-bolt so I switched for Zeppeli and finished with his own t-bolt, Seaking came next, thunderbolted. Slowbro came last and put Zeppeli to sleep with yawn, switched for Sahara to do some recovering damage with giga drain but the bro kept using Slack off, got bored and switched for Warrior and finished with Grass Knot.

Johto Leaders:

Leaders: Pryce, Falkner and Jasmine (Final Match)
    Team: Zeppeli Blitzkrieg and Astro

Pryce was mad, his Mamoswine was faster than Blitzkrieg and used earthquake to weak him and forced to took him with Flare Blitz while fainting due to recoil. then he sent lapras and I went with Zeppeli, volt switch for Astro and Lapras mised Hydro Pump, finished with Aura Sphere, same deal with his Dewgong.

Falkner was easy as heck, t-bolted Pidgeot, Dodrio and Noctowl out of my way with Zeppeli.

Jasmin was last match, Switching Zeppeli for Blitzkrieg gave her Steelix a chance for setting up with curse, they both fainted due to flare Blitz recoil. She sends Metagross and I used Zeppeli, avoided earthquake thanks to air balloon and finished with 2 t-bolts after one meteor mash did almost nothing. Then her Mawile took Zeppeli down after a Swords Dance+ Dark gem boosted sucker punch but Astro managed to finish the match and champion.

Hoenn Leaders:

Leaders: Norman, Liza and Tate (Final match)
    Team: Zeppeli, Sahara and Astro

Norman scared the heck out of me, His slaking OHKOed Sahara and Astro with Giga Impact, and missed one against Zeppeli, defeating it. With only one pokemon I thought I was gonna lose, but Zeppeli managed to defeat both Spinda and Exploud with a barrage of t-bolts. I was lucky.

Liza was next, strarted with Lunatone and put Zeppeli to sleep, switched to Sahara and avoided dream eater, finished with giga drain and draco meteor. Grumpig was next, defeated with 2 earthquakes, then her annoying Chimecho lost with 2 Rock Slides.

Final Match: Tate. two of his pokemon had Trick room, making my sweepers slow as heck, Solrock flinched Sahara with 2 Zen Headbutts, finishing her, Astro took it down with Dark Pulse, trick room ended, Chimecho was next, set Trick room again, walled Dark pulse with colbur berry and took him down with Psychic. Zeppeli was my last pokemon, I was hoping for the same miracle as with Norman, but no... Hypnosis+dream eater finished my winning streak. Next time I'm taking a dark-type and I swear this time tate is going down.

By the way I downloaded the Junior Division Championship and tried a round...
    Team: Skyler, Chomp, BlackStar and Surfer (unexpected special tank)

I got thrashed

I'll keep training until next time.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Finally got around to getting the last few strange endings in the Pokestar Studios for the medal.

Brycenman Strikes Back Harder was the most annoying by far, as my Hydreigon was the only one capable of getting it done and it required not missing with Focus Blast four times in a row.

Yesterday, I evolved my Snorunt into Glalie and captured a Relicanth through fishing at Route 4. And with that, I am almost done with the Hoenn Dex… for now at least, there is more to be done later on.
    Today, I started with the Johto Dex. I started by evolving some into their final forms: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Ledyba. Then, I captured a Chinchou at Undella Bay and evolved it into Lanturn. Continued by evolving my Natu, Pineco, Hoppip, Snubbull and Slugma into their final forms. Could have done more, but I felt that this was enough for the day. Will continue tomorrow, haven’t got much left on the Johto Dex so I guess it will be mostly finished by then.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

White2.

Alright, my team are all Lv100's now XD

All I done was training and also went in Join Avenue...weird they had like 5 peeps there o_O;

Also tried the Mix thing at PWT. I didn't know what I was doing and all 3 other trainers used my Altaria - MY BABY X_____X;;;;;

I fought Burgh and Bianky there, too though :3

Team:

Dewott: 100
    Lucario: 100
    Gothorita: 100
    Meowth: 100
    Altaria: 100
    Axew: 100

Hi Everyone. I just bought Black 2 and White 2. I recently started playing again after stopping for a while. I'm new to the forum and have decided to start a couple of Monotype challenges. I like the roleplaying aspect of the game and only want to use specific types. Does anyone have any suggestions on types. I will also be looking for people to trade over eggs with previous generation pokemon to use as starters.

Black 2:

I finally got the petilil and sawk that I wanted via trade. I changed some of the shops in Join Avenue -I had some doubles that I wanted to get rid off. I have't decided which shops I'll use yet. I entered the raffle and won a full heal so I was a bit dissapointed in that. I've also been busy trading magnemites over the gts to increase the number of people visiting my join avenue. I've already exceded the shop limit and just a few points away from upgrading it to the next level. I also poked around in some of the grottos, I found a couple of pokemon but unfortunately they were all males. I still caught them though. Other than that I just found some lousy items. I don't think I'll be going to the grottos very much.

Dream World:

I found a dwf duskull, some more berries (although again not the ones I wanted) and a pass orb. I also unlocked two more areas although I was only able to explore rugged mountain. I now have just over 3,000points.

I am currently training some new pokémon that i wanted to try out. I am done training my sun team, my sand team needs one more pokémon trained, but my hail and rain team are going to take a little while longer. I got a shiny Charmander from someone, and it reached lv.100 as a Charizard this morning. I also managed to catch my first shiny on Black 2 last sunday, a Buneary in Castelia City. Join Avenue is somewhere around lv.16 or lv.17. I also got a Drizzle Politoed and a Poison Heal Gliscor.

That's pretty much it.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Default Black 2 Journey Post 57

I worked on my Pokédex a bit. Snivy and Oshawott also evolved once. I also called Yancy a bit and only have 12 calls left. I did trade with her once, which left me confused. At least I got a Meowth out of the deal.

Friend Codes:

I caught a hippowdon in white 2. I'm so close yay. Then I will start playing black 2 again with 12 pokemon this time.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 7:57 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default PWT - Sinno Leaders Tournament.

After finally getting revenge of Tate, and then taking down Liza and Watson in a Hoenn PWT rematch I entered the Sinnoh Leaders Tournament. I thought that was going to be easy, but wrong, I lost twice and in the 3rd time (double Battle) I manage to defeat Volkner, Roaker and fantina. I transfered some pokemon from BW1 as reinforcements.

Sinnoh Leaders:

Leaders: Volkner, Roakr and Fantina (Final Match)
    Team: Axfanx, Breakdance, Striker and Zeppeli

In a previous round single match Volkner soloed me with his Electivire and with its coverage move took down my Jolteon, Flygon and Warrior, but now payback was about to happen.

Volkner started with raichu and Electivire, and me with Axfanx and Breakdance, fake out to Electivire while Axfanx set up with Dragon Dance, Raichu misses focus blast and Electivire finches, I forgot to teach Axfanx earthquake so I went with outrage but it hit raichu, faints and electivire takes it down with ice punch, breakdance hit with mach punch before that.
    Zeppeli was next and those two manage to defeat electivire, Luxray and Jolteon.

Roakr was next, starts with Probopass and Rampardos, since I predicted Zen Headbutt Breakdance fakes out Rampardos, d-dance for Axfanx and Probopass set sandstorm (useless) and in next turn rampardos goes down with Outrage while Probopass tanks mach punch with chople berry. Roakr sends out Golem and starts setting up with curse, another mach punch defeats probopass and Axfanx gets confused, switch for Zeppeli while Breakdance hits with close combat, Golem resists since his defense went up and defeats Zeppeli with Stone Edge, Roakr sends Relicanth and starts with Amnesia, I send Axfanx again but that golem was a beast, took her down with stone edge after resisting another mach punch, relicanth keeps with amnesia. Striker as my last pokemon sets up with swords dance while breakdance finally takes down Golem, Relicanth uses rest and fully recovers, that gave me chance to set striker up with more swords dance while hitting the fish with another mach punch, Roakr defeated.

Last match, Fantina starts with Mismmagius and Spiritomb, and me with Axfanx and Breakdance, Mismagius sets calm mind and spiritomb with dark pulse to hit Axfanx while she does a d-dance, Breakdance's stone edge misses, next turn Mismagius takes Breakdance out with psychic but then falls to Axfanx' Outrage, Spiritomb then uses calm mind. Zeppeli goes next and Fantina sends out Drifblim, the balloon withstands thunderbolt but falls to Outrage, hitting Axfanx latter because of Aftermath, and Spiritomb takes Axfanx with Shadow ball. Her last was Dusknoir and confuses Zeppeli, Spiritomb burns Striker with Will-o-wisp but heals due to Lum berry, then Striker sets up with Swords dance; Dusknoir and Spiritomb take Zeppeli down with Shadow sneak + Shadow ball and the Striker does another swords dance. the last turn was critical, Striker manages to take spiritomb with bullet punch but then Dusknoir confuses him and barrages with Shadow sneak while Striker hits himself due to confusion at red hp; but sinnce Shadow sneak wasn't very effective Striker tanks the hits and snappes out of confusion and finally OHKO's the ghost with a +2 bullet punch.

Now I finally unlocked World Leaders and Type-expert tournaments. Keep informing.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 58 of 167 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast