Page 61 of 166 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

After some confusion on my part by thinking that Smeargle could breed with Electivire, I finally got the last member I needed for my Mono-Electric Team-a Jolly Natured Elekid with Cross Chop and Ice Punch. I named her Spark Plug. Yesterday I EV trained my Timid, Mischievous Joltik named Spiderman in Special Attack and Speed:he evolved into Galvantula whilst I was doing this. I'm currently leveling him up to level 80 in Black Tower.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Well I feel stupid. I finally discovered a much better and quicker way to evolve my pokemon for dex completion than what I've been doing. Its pretty obvious too...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

It also turns out that training Schmosby is a pain the neck. Seriously, Struggle Bug and Mega Drain do not make for a decent offensive lineup. I tried training it against the trainers in Clay's gym but it wouldn't stop fainting. Really thinking I should have gone with Foongus. I threw caution to the wind and decided to challenge Clay knowing full well I wouldn't stand a chance. Schmosby went out against his Krokorok. I was smart and gave Schmosby the Big Root to hold prior to the battle. Schmosby ended up getting lucky and knocked out Krokorok despite being confused (Thank you critical hit Mega Drain!!). He sent out Excadrill next and I tried keeping Schmosby in but Excadrill proved too powerful so I switched to Jenkens to allow time to heal Schmosby. Once Jenkins fainted I went to Ganonboarf and managed to use Arm Thrust before getting knocked out. Unfortunately Arm Thrust only hit twice. I sent Schmosby back out and got lucky with another critical hit Mega Drain which beat Excadrill. His final Pokemon was Sandslash. Percy came out and used Bulldoze to slow it down but Crush Claw proved too much for Percy's terrible defense. Slushie couldn't even land a hit thanks to a critical hit Crush Claw and I sacrificed a random Buneary to heal Schmosby.

This was it. Schmosby vs Sandslash. I spammed Mega Drain and stole its HP until Sandslash finally fell. Schmosby beat all three of his Pokemon! I got the badge and then headed for the Pokemon World Tournament before taking a break.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv33
    Slushie Lv32
    Jenkins Lv32
    Percy Lv32
    Schmosby L32
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

White2.

I finaley finish trading all I could from my White to W2 :3

Then I was told to get a Volcorona at Relic Castle but ended up at Clays Mt and I found Regirock -_- Oh well I did solved the riddle XD

Now I'm just hatching eggs for more dex datas, nya~

So far in Unova Dex:
    Obtained: 236
    Seen: 281

So far in National Dex:
    Obtained: 461
    Seen: 543

Team:

Dewott: 100
    Lucario: 100
    Gothorita: 100
    Meowth: 100
    Altaria: 100
    Axew: 100

I saw all the Pokemon in the Unova sex, but the reward- a pass to the Nature Reserve- was rather underwhelming. Seriously game freak, you couldn't think of anything else to put in the water but Basculin?

Oh well. Back to breeding.

the Parasol Lady motto
    "Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night
    stays these couriers from the swift completion
    of their appointed rounds."

Herodotus, 503 B.C.

3440•5711•0080
    White 2 Friend Code

I got to Nimbasa in black 2 and am going to get everyone to at least lv 25, maybe higher before battling Elesa. In white 2 I got a female run away nincada from the dream park which is obviously pretty cool =D i also started the white forest tree hallow. I'm in area 5 at the moment.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well I'm feeling stupid again!

So I wanted to evolve my Tynamo for dex completion today. Got it to level 39, and it evolved into Eelektrik. I kept leveling it up all day, wondering when I would get an Eelektross. After level 50, I said, "okay, I'll just look it up so I know how much I have left." Guess what? EELETRIK EVOLVES WITH A THUNDERSTONE.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I'm at area 7 or 8... I forgot in the white forest tree hallow >.> It's actually starting to get difficult D=

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've been messing around with doing Funfest Missions, mostly trying to finish level 3 missions in different areas. I noticed the secret combination to get 4th level missions and thought I'd try that. For the most part, my scores weren't close enough for me to think I could do one. There was one however, Find the 30 Treasures, that I thought might be possible. The first time I tried I went through Twist Mountain, then Clay Tunnel and Relic Passage. I ended up not even getting half of what I needed. Looking around in other places, I found there are usually some treasures in Celestic Tower, Dragonspiral Tower, Icirus City & the Moor, Undella & Reversal Mountain, Victory Road and the grassy area outside pinwheel forest. After trying some more and getting scores of 27 and 29, I eventually got to 30 for the win- I got 70 pass orbs for that mission. Now I need to find a good place to beat 8 martial artists- I keep running out of time at 7.

I've also been preparing my team for the E4 rematch. I'm thinking I'll challenge them today or tomorrow.
    Emboar, lvl 79
    Scolipede, Bisharp, Carracosta, Eelektross and Golurk, lvl 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Seriously, Struggle Bug and Mega Drain do not make for a decent offensive lineup.
    I hate Struggle Bug being a TM. It seems like too much of a niche move to be one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extinct_Fizz View Post
    I saw all the Pokemon in the Unova sex, but the reward- a pass to the Nature Reserve- was rather underwhelming. Seriously game freak, you couldn't think of anything else to put in the water but Basculin?
    There's a shiny Haxorus waiting to be encountered there.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Yesterday I did many things in Black 2.First of all,I explored Icirrus City where I got some items and met Brycen.I also battled the three members of Shadow Triad.

Vs Shadow Triad(#1)
    -He started with Bisharp and I sent out Probopass.
    -Bisharp's Iron Head did some damage and made Probopass flinch.It was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.
    -Bisharp defeated Probopass with Low Sweep.It was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar defeated Bisharp with Flamethrower.Shadow Triad sent out Absol.
    -Magmortar's Flamethrower did high damage while Absol's Psycho Cut did heavy damage.
    -Magmortar defeated Absol with another Flamethrower.Shadow Triad sent out second Bisharp.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Bisharp with Flamethrower.

Vs Shadow Triad(#2)
    -It was a triple battle.I sent out Magmortar,Swanna and Scrafty while he sent out Bisharp,Accelgor and Bisharp.
    -Accelgor defeated Magmortar with Sludge Bomb.Swanna's Air Slash did heavy damage to Accelgor.Both the Bisharp used Night Slash and defeated Swanna.Scrafty defeated one of the Bisharp with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.I sent out Zangoose and Serperior.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast missed.Serperior defeated Accelgor with Aerial Ace and Zangoose defeated Bisharp with Close Combat.

Vs Shadow Triad(#3)
    -It was a rotation battle.I sent out Scrafty,Serperior and Zangoose while he sent out Bisharp,Banette and Bisharp.
    -Banette's Psychic didn't affect Scrafty and it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.One of the Bisharp rotated to the center of field.
    -Bisharp used Swords Dance to raise its Attack while Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick missed and it took heavy crash damage.
    -Zangoose defeated Bisharp with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.The second Bisharp rotated to the center of the field.
    -Zangoose defeated the second Bisharp with Close Combat as well.

Then I went to Dragonspiral Tower where at the entrance I met Cedric Juniper who gave me Old Gateau and asked me to proceed to the top of the tower.I got all the items on my way to the top when my Dark stone started shaking.I took it out of the Bag and Zekrom came out of it.I caught it with Ultra Ball.It has Lax nature.Then I flew to Giant Chasm and went to Kyurem's Chamber and caught it with Ultra Ball.It has Careful nature.I saw the process of Absofusion before my own eyes.I deposited it in the PC.With the quest for Kyurem done,I headed to Southern Unova.I flew to Castelia City.I went through Skyarrow Bridge which had nothing of interest.I reached Pinwheel Forest which I discovered together with Cheren.I had many battles,got many items and also met Gorm,one of the seven sages there.Afterwards he left and I was alone in discovering the outside of the Forest.I had few more battles and eventually reached Nacrene City where I saved the game after healing.

Team:

Lv.62 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.63 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Bulldoze) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.63 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.63 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.63 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Thunderbolt/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.62 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I beat the 7th area in the tree hallow. I also caught a cherubi in the dream park. It was male and had a boring ability but oh well. I also was extremely close to beating the 8th area but lost to a stupid arcanine since all I had was a almost dead serperior, paralyzed almost dead arcanine, and a half way dead weezing <.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Who let the dogs out? (Part 3)

After camping the night, we decided to go look for Drummer. We couldn't find him, so we kept walking trying to find a source of water or food, and we found a ranch. Hyperwott just ran for it not even looking where he was going, and he went against a Snivy. It was Drummer's Snivy, and Drummer was there as well. Drummer asked to battle and we accepted. Hyperwott spammed Tackle until Snivy went down! I then remembered why I was looking for him all along and gave him the Town Map. After that, the ranch owners showed up (and the woman gave us a potion which I used on Hyperwott). Then he said his Herdier disappeared, he wandered off... Drummer was awkwardly mad and ran off trying to find Herdier... On our way we saw a bunch of new Pokemon! A Psyduck, couple of Mareep, Pidove! It was awesome!
    We decided to stop for a break and got our sandwiches and started eating. As we were eating, a Lillipup decided to mess around with us and stole my bagpack... after chasing her a bit Hyperwott battled her and knocked her out. We decided to test our trainer skills and threw a Pokeball at her, capturing her! Our second team member! We called her Dr. Chase (House reference). Then we checked her nature. Docile nature, another neutral one huh... It has the Vital Spirit ability, may be useful! And it often dozes off, haha! We decided to test her in battle against a Mareep. It has a powerful tackle move! It 2hko'd that Mareep... Hm, then it was time to train her. During this train, Dr. Chase learned Bite! Certainly helpful. After the training we went on trying to find Herdier and after a couple of trainers we did find it. Hyperwott also learned Water Sport. Finally we found Herdier though, it was being attacked by a weird guy in a black suit... He says he's a member of Team Plasma... He gave me a move Frustration and ran away, as we gave Herdier back. Then we spent the night at the ranch.

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott
    Dr. Chase

Dug out my Japanese Black 2 on Monday and started playing out of sheer boredom. When I first dug the game out, I had saved just after beating Cheren. Now, I'm at Giant Chasm, waiting to challege Kyurem or whatever else happens (yay for no spoilers). Game saved right after the cut scene because I went to have dinner. Now, back to Kyurem, or whatever else is waiting.

Current team:
    Gumi Lv. 58
    Jerly Lv. 58
    ジュプトル Lv.58
    Rin Lv. 58
    SS. Lv.58

About the Grovyle, I got it as a Lv. 1 Treecko as a fodder in a trade I did. My original starter ( Swag~) was traded to my English White.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Today I played White 2 and did many stuff to catch up with Black 2.First of all,I explored Icirrus City where I got some items and met Brycen.I also battled the three members of Shadow Triad.

Vs Shadow Triad(#1)
    -He started with Bisharp and I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.Bisharp's Scary Face missed.
    -Flygon's Dig did heavy damage while Bisharp used Scary Face to reduce Flygon's Speed.
    -Bisharp's Iron Head did high damage and made Flygon flinch.
    -Bisharp defeated Flygon with another Iron Head.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott knocked out Bisharp with Surf.Shadow Triad sent out his second Bisharp.
    -Samurott burrowed its way under the ground.Bisharp used Swords Dance to raise its Attack.
    -Samurott's Dig did high damage while Bisharp's Night Slash did heavy damage.
    -Samurott defeated Bisharp with Surf.Shadow Triad sent out Absol.
    -Samurott OHKO'ed Absol with Megahorn.

Vs Shadow Triad(#2)
    -It was a triple battle.I sent out Samurott,Crobat and Darmanitan while he sent out Bisharp,Accelgor and Bisharp.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast missed.Crobat flew up high.Darmanitan defeated one of the Bisharp with Flare Blitz although it took some recoil.Samurott's Surf did heavy damage to Bisharp and Accelgor.Bisharp defeated Samurott with Night Slash.I sent out Electivire.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast did high damage to Darmanitan.Crobat defeated Accelgor with Fly.Darmanitan's Flare Blitz failed because its target had already fainted.Electivire knocked out the second Bisharp with Fire Punch.

Vs Shadow Triad(#3)
    -It was a rotation battle.I sent out Darmanitan,Crobat and Electivire while he sent out Bisharp,Banette and Bisharp.
    -Electivire's Wild Charge did heavy damage to Banette but it also took some recoil.Banette's Shadow Claw did heavy damage as well.
    -One of the Bisharp rotated to the centre of the field.Darmanitan defeated the Bisharp with Flare Blitz but it also fainted due to recoil.I sent out Zoroark.
    -Banette rotated to the centre of the field.Electivire knocked out Banette with Wild Charge and took little recoil.
    -The second Bisharp rotated to the centre of the field.Zoroark defeated the Bisharp with HP Fighting.

Then I went to Dragonspiral Tower where at the entrance I met Cedric Juniper who gave me Old Gateau and asked me to proceed to the top of the tower.I got all the items on my way to the top when my Light stone started shaking.I took it out of the Bag and Reshiram came out of it.I caught it with Ultra Ball.It has Bold nature.Then I flew to Giant Chasm and went to Kyurem's Chamber and caught it with Ultra Ball.It has Hasty nature.I saw the process of Absofusion before my own eyes as Kyurem changed into White Kyurem.I deposited it in the PC.With the quest for Kyurem done,I headed to Southern Unova.I flew to Castelia City.I went through Skyarrow Bridge which had nothing of interest.I reached Pinwheel Forest which I discovered together with Cheren.I had many battles,got many items and also met Gorm,one of the seven sages there.I found the Grass Knot TM and taught it to Samurott and Zoroark.Afterwards he left and I was alone in discovering the outside of the Forest.I had few more battles and eventually reached Nacrene City where I saved the game after healing.

Team:

Lv.62 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.62 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.62 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.62 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.62 Female Sassy (Dig/Draco Meteor/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.63 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses

I beat area 8 and am almost done with area 9. I had to stop because my dsi was almost dead >.>
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2013 at 7:10 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I am on the third day of retracing the same 64-step path in the Giant Chasm and checking the Hidden Grotto every 620 steps or so in my efforts to find an Imposter Ditto.

So far, for my efforts, I have a few hidden ability Metangs and Clefairies. I also have 20+ regular dittos that I've encountered outside the Grotto - I'm catching them in the hopes of having my pick of Natures for breeding. Now I just have to hope that they have decent IVs.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Default Training with the best! (Part 4)

After spending the night, we finally returned to Floccesy Town. Alder said we grew for the tme we spent delivering the map. As we entered his house, and Alder asked me to battle these two little kids he has been training. First, we went against the little boy Seymour and his Pansear, so we sent in Hyperwott. I used Water Gun and actually OHKO'd Pansear. Then it was the little girl's turn, and she sent in Pansage, so we sent in Dr. Chase, who of course beat Pansage. Alder congratulated us and we left, to meet a weird professor that gave us, the Medal Box. He gave us the First Step medal, pretty cool! He also gave us Hint Medals, nice! Alder came out again, and told us of a gym that opened in Aspertia City! Damn, I'm so excited! But first we checked the Medal Box. We then hurried to the Pokemon Center to rest for a bit, and there we met this breeder guy. He showed us this flashback to him and this guy with green hair... They said weird stuff like releasing Pokemon, and ideal trainer... Hm...

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott
    Dr. Chase

Been doing a lot of training but been having no luck in finding what I want in the hidden grottoes.

Been doing some GTS trading as well and found out that one of the Pokemon I named, 'Old Fart', as a joke was censored. Seriously, Game Freak and Nintendo, when did that phrase become a swear word XD? Last time I checked it was not lol.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Haven’t had much time to play this week, school has been eating my time again. Either way, I evolved my Paras into Parasect and captured a swarming Hippowdon at the Desert Resort at some point during the week. And then I continued by evolving some more Pokemon into their final forms: Venonat, Diglett, Mankey, Machop (into Machoke), Bellsprout (into Weepinbell), Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Doduo, Gastly (into Haunter), Krabby, Voltorb, Cubone, Horsea (into Seadra) and Goldeen. Will continue tomorrow. Almost done with the Kanto Dex, and when it is done, I will catch the remaining legendaries.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I had been playing Pokemon Dream Radar a lot lately and I had discovered some nice and powerful pokemon that I instantly transferred towards my pokemon Black 2 game.

One of them is a Sigilyph with Quiet nature and the Tinted Lens ability. I'm very happy with that :-)

I also manage to catch Therian Forme Tornadus today.

Before that, I manage to get 3 badges out of 8 in Black 2. I gonna train up my Sandile tomorrow and hopefully be a good addition to my powerfull team.

White2.

Heh, I managed to complete my Unova Dex ^_^ Prof Juniper gave me a Permit for seeing all 300...then that Oval Charm for the eggs thingy.

I went to the Nature Preserve and encountered a shiny Haxorus. I was like, "Sjiny Haxorus OW? Hmm.... Meh, I'll just catch this Haxorus and just turn my game of for fun! *throws more than 25 balls at it with full HP* then catches it. Goes to get Pokeball across water then encounters a Noctowl similar to Ash's* "Wait, that looks like Ash's Noctowl... could it..." *sparkle* "OH FISHBALL!! SHINYYYY!" *hands shake DS* XD
    Then i just ran around to encounter more PKMn to see if they were shinies XD Which failed.

I even said, "Hold on, lemme just scream." after I caught it XP

That was pretty lucky encountering it at only 794 encounters without that shiny charm o.o nya~

So far in Unova Dex:
    Obtained: 300
    Seen: 300

So far in National Dex:
    Obtained: 546
    Seen: 579

Team:

Dewott: 100
    Lucario: 100
    Gothorita: 100
    Meowth: 100
    Altaria: 100
    Axew: 100

I arrived at the forest portion of the Giant Chasm and I found some Team Plasma grunts there. Rood of the Team Plasma Sages and some old Team Plasma grunts confronted the new Team Plasma grunts, I wandered around the tall grass in search of the Plasma Frigate. I captured a wild Metang and a wild Ditto, then I found the frozen hill in the middle of the forest. I arrived at the Frigate. I battled some Team Plasma grunts as I arrived at the main part of the ship, then I walked along some metal paths and found a puzzle with switches that had to be stepped on in order to change the direction of the paths. I healed my Pokemon after battling more Team Plasma grunts, and then I battled against Zinzolin again. I arrived at the helm of the ship after I defeated his two Cryogonal and Weavile, and I saw Colress there. I decided to save the game before battling him since my Pokemon were injured.

Today I played white 2 and did many stuff.First of all,I discovered Nacrene City.In Cafe Warehouse,a waitress gave me Grubby Hanky which is a key item but I don't know what's its use.I went to the Move Tutor and got Flygon taught Outrage.I went to the Nacrene Museum and Lenora asked me to take either of Cover or Plume Fossil.I chose the Plume Fossil and revived it and got an Archens which I sent straight to Box.I knew that Uxie would appear here but since It didn't so I was worried,but I forgot that I had not been to the Cave Of Being.I flew there to Floccesy Town and went to the Cave Of Being where I met Prof.Juniper.The three Pixies flew out of the cave.I flew back to Nacrene City and encountered Uxie.I caught it after a few Ultra Balls.It has Lonely Nature.I decided to get the remaining two as well to complete the Trio.I flew to Victory Road and from there went to Route 23 and caught Azelf even though it was difficult because after just one Nasty Plot it would sweep my team.Nonetheless,I caught it in an Ultra Ball as well.It has Modest Nature.Since I had to go to Celestial Tower to catch Mesprit,I decided to visit Humilau City and went to the couple who wanted to hear the bell.I then went to Celestial Tower and defeated the Monotype trainers who didn't want me to ring the bell.At the top of the tower,I encountered Mesprit and caught it after a few Ultra Balls.It has Quirky Nature.I rang the bell.Then I flew to Humilau City and got a Revive for ringing the bell for the couple.Since the Pixie quest was completed,I flew back to Nacrene City.Through the gate leading to Route 3,I met a Breeder who gave me an Egg which would hatch into a Happiny but I deposited it straight to the PC.I defeated all the trainers on Route 3 and arrived in Striaton City.After healing my Pokemon,I decided to explore the Wellspring Cave.There I defeated all the trainers and got a few items including TM Focus Blast.I exited out of the cave and went back to Striaton City before saving the game.

Team:

Lv.64 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.65 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.64 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.64 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.65 Female Sassy (Dig/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.66 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses

Default Just a normal challenge (Part 5)

We finally arrived in Aspertia City again, and ran straight to the gym. Before that, Alder gave us some Oran Berries which we gave to Dr. Chase and Hyperwott. We met Cheren and he told us this would be his first gym battle so we were both excited. After beating two youngsters, we finally got to battle Cheren!

First in was Hyperwott, and his Patrat. We water gun'd Patrat to victory, and then Cheren sent in his Lilipup, who beat Hyperwott. So we sent in Dr. Chase. We set up a Leer, and then beat him with our Tackle, giving us our first gym badge!

Then as we were leaving, Bianca and Cheren came to talk to us, and gave me their Xtransceiver, and Professor Juniper's too. We had a talk with all of them for a while, and then Drummer came and challenged Cheren. Bianca gave us a C-Gear and we got some medals. As we were leaving Aspertia, this weird guy gave us an egg lol jk i traded over an egg. Wonder what it is...

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott
    Dr. Chase
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 9th December 2012 at 2:12 PM.

Dream World:

Currently at 4700 points, got a Tailow & Larvitar(currently Tyranitar)

Join Avenue:

Currently at Rank 19, someone finally wanted to open a Nursery but it was a Roughneck NPC, it just looks weird with him running the shop :|
    gonna keep him around until a Nurse or female Breeder wants to open one

GTS/GTS Neg:

Got a Jolly natured Zekrom , got DR Landorus & Thundorus and I didn't have to trade my shiny Tepig ...only thing missing now is Tornadus to complete the set

Finally got rid of a Metagross I traded some time ago, still need to get rid of a Charmander and an Escalvalier...got an Ivysaur for a Totodile

Post-game story:

Went to Marvelous Bridge for my "rare" Magikarp, SR'd for a Jolly one but apparently what I want the game did not see fit to give me :|

Eventually left with a Serious one, its now a Gyrados \o/

Went back to Striaton City, went to the restaraunt wih Cilan, Cress & Chili...did the Memory Link thing(I LOVE the music that comes with it), challenged them to a double battle with Cilan on my team

He managed to KO some of there Pokes but all his got KO'd before the match finished so Tyranitar, Whimsicott & Electivire had to carry it home

STILL haven't been to Nuvema or Accumula Town x_x

Gonna breed some Bulbasaur
    Last edited by Mokepon22; 9th December 2012 at 6:28 PM.
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Page 61 of 166 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast