Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie on pg 41 View Post
    Ok, after that I continued training my koffing giving him all the sp def evs he could use and finished ev training Maiden and my unnamed pansage. Did some other stuff like Join Avenue andbasic progression through the game stuff. Fought Team Plasma, learned about hidden grottoes, battled Charles in a rotation battle, crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge, and saw the two different Team Plasmas argue. After that, the old Team Plasma told me where their Team Plasma was in Driftveil and if I waned to hear their story to head there. I, of course, tryed to get right into the Pokémon Tournament. Failing an being tld it wasn't available yet and that I should get my fifth badge...I tryed sneaking in past his other side to be told the same thing. v.v

Went to hear the old Team Plasmas story. Before going inside, I would have to defeat Rood. I was trying to level up the weaker fully ev trained pokes I had with me and I prolly had to restart the battle for them to get the most out of it, but we did beat him. He was a tough battle for them. Can't remember all the battle's details. His herdier would do work ups and boost his take down's power. I remember Maiden at the end battling his swoobat. Kept tryin to paralyze it with lick and after many tries, paralyzed it, but don't remember it missing an attack from it. It did attract Maiden. I'd be all like "Don't fall for it, it's not real love." Finally, with like VERY little hp I believe, I took a risk and had her use water gun to take it out. I told her to think of the unnamed pansage (who's basically like her training buddy right now) and the attack hit. Rood invited us inside then. After informing me about things, he offered me N's zorua which I accepted. I had no room in the party, so I had to head to the center to make room.

Heading back inside, I was surprised to encounter a zoroark. It played a vision of two old Team Plasma members talking about things ending with them leaving the buildin not realizing N was there listening to them. Team Plasma's story is a lot to take in. After the vision played, the zoroark vanished and I was left in an empty house. The people and pokémon from before weren't there. Confused, I exited and re-entered. I was confused and Rood looked at me puzzled. It must have all been an illusion the zoroark created. After gethering my thoughts, I accepted N's zoroa and headed back to the Center to get my team ready for the gym battle.

WOW...unlike the other gyms, this remodel did not impress me. The music wasn't great and the obstacles were annoying and confusing in that there was too many unneeded platforms. Did not care for this gym. In fact, I think I liked the old version a lot when I went through Black. Anyway, the battles are getting tougher, though I was trying to level up lower level pokémon with like around maybe three level difference in most of the battles? But we got through them all and healed up and went to battle Clay. Trying to even up the levels I think, out of Maiden and the pansage, one took out the krokorok and the other the sandslash. The excadrill gave us a lot of trouble with trying to get them leveled. Used LOTS of items (even accidently used a revive on the wrong, unfainted, pokémon, and instead of saying can't use it on them, I miss a turn of battle >: ( ). Finally I just decided to use Lilwun who wasn't out of the water (lol, pun). He's still not ready to battle like Yunowun yet. Had to heal up his hp while taking out the excadrill. But with a razor shell he took out that thing after it healed to maybe having 2/3 hp from its sitrus berry. Yay, for ev training it in attack. Did so much better than Maiden's water gun. Her sp atk is hindered stat I believe and she's more of an attack pokémon. But I realize the monkies really could use an evolution, just not yet since need them to learn more level up moves.

Now it's time for the PWT. Can't wait. ^^
    Haven't updated here in a while. I only recently continued the story. Between that and the last post, did the PWT storyline and dealt with Plasma after it, evolved the monkeys, did a lot of sp atk training for Elizabeth, progressed my Join Avenue, caught all of N's pokémon in the Resort, did lots of PWT rental and mix battles, and finished ev training Ballarina. Then I finally made my way to Mistralton, battling unavoidable battles along the way to get my sinisages closer to level 50. I noticed the male scientist moved his position outside the lab. Now he's completely unavoidable to battle...perhaps he got tired of me sneaking past him avoiding battling him all those other times. After getting through the cave and reaching Mistralton, I met up with the Professor and then Skyla. I had two choices now, head to Celestial Tower or go to the gym...I chose the gym.

I breezed (pun) through the gym with my high leveled simisages and the new layout wasn't as exciting as I thought when it swept Clyde almost out of the gym; it couldn't even sweep me out while I was close to the door ungaurded by the walls. It did trick me when I finally reached Skyla and took a look at the open ledge. That time I was hurled out of the gym crashing into otherwise unbreakable boxes. Re-entered and battled her. As I had been doing, I was trying to keep the two monkeys' level even. Beat her pokémon easily, except her skarmory. The only moves we could use was acrobatics, giga impact for Crash, and seed bomb for Grandage. Their natural gift wouldn;t work as instead of their berries, they were holding lucky eggs. At first was dealing minimal damage to the skarmory until one fainted, switched to other, battled until we could and used last turn to revive other, and this went back and forth. Finally I had enough and after she healed up her skarmory after it was low enough, I sent in Ballarina who made quick work with her fire blast and willow wisp. After the battle, Skyla reminded me about the Proffesor at the tower. Before that, I decided to finally use the stadiums in Nimbasa to finish training the simisages for now. After a few days, finally got the two to level fifty.

Planning on bringing in my cryogonal I caught back through my first trip to Iccirus City and finally seeing what they can do. Also want to train up N's scraggy I caught as I found his shed skin ability really annoying when fighting him all that time ago and now going to have that pokémon on my side.
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 18th December 2012 at 6:55 AM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Just beat the groun type tournament on my first attempt. I decided to go for it with Swampert leading off, due to it's great type coverage and sheer power. In all 3 battles it took out the first on my opponent's team, in the case of the first round it ended up taking down all 3 single handedly. Once it fell I had Donphan with ice shard & seed bomb and Mamowine with ice fang and ice shard to fall back on.
    My Pokemon Y friend safari: Normal type (Lillpup, Minccino & Eevee)
    Seeking dragon safari - Dratini!

My Black 2 PWT Singles Champion teams
    Team 1: Team 2:

My Black 2 PWT Type Expert champions
    Normal: Grass: Fire: Water:
    Electric: Ice: Fighting: Poison:
    Ground: Flying: Psychic: Bug:
    Rock: Ghost Dark: Steel:
    Dragon:

3DS Friend code: 0903-3206-5594

I caught yet another wurmple in the dream park. I hope I get both silcoon and cascoon from them but if I don't I'll just breed it until I do. I hope I go to a different area tomorrow. Dream Park is getting redundent >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Did so much I don't even know where to start lol

Met N at Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, went back to his castle to challenge him, most of his pokes I can KO is 3...that Abomasnow's Snow Warning and his team's Blizzard is HELL :|
    Got all of my main team to lv 80, I might stand a chance if I challenge the league now, I'll probably take on White Treehollow too(haven't beaten Alder to unlock it yet)
    Working on my side teams
    Got all 3 members of the Kami Trio
    Still haven't been anywhere past Striaton City lol x_x

Dream World:

Current Dream Points: 7710
    Got a Boldore, Staravia & Shinx

Join Avenue:

Currently Rank 26
    Gym leaders seen so far: Elesa & Drayden
    Market, Florist, Dojo, Cafe & Antique Shop are rank 8-9...love the designs of the Rank 8+ shops

Decided to try at the World Tournament, had to lose a couple of times before I could decide what team/moves/items would be most effective
    Started winning using Thunderus, Haxorus & Tornadus...gave Thunderus Expert belt, Haxorus got the Lum Berry and Tornadus got Leftovers
    Had some problems at the beginning but managed to beat Hoenn, Kanto, Johto & Sinnoh leaders which then unlocked World Leaders & Type Expert tournaments \o/

Continued my streak of 14 on the Single Trains with my new "dominant" team of Thunderus, Haxorus & Tornadus lol
    Managed to win an go all the way to the subway boss, IDR which one was it, almost lost to him but managed to pull out the win
    After winning I used my battle points to buy Frost Breath & U-Turn

Went back to PWT and took on World Leaders, managed to win and thought I unlocked the Champions tournament only to see I have to win 9 more times D: D: D:
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Woohoo! Have finally conquered all the type expert tournies.

The easiest one has to be the dragon type. My lead Haxorusalone was able to win this almost singlehandely, except on one ocasion where it fell when I had Salamence on standby. As none of these pack a priority move speed and power is all you need to win.

The hardest one has to be Ghost, this one took me countless attempts. What makes this the biggest pain is sucker punch on a few select pokemon. If you decide to attack then they sucker punch you, which will always do damage due to your pokemone being ghost types. If you decide not to attack then the CPU seems to predict this and shadowballs you instead! Utterly frustrating.

No to try the champions league andsee if my first team will be able to conquer this.
    My Pokemon Y friend safari: Normal type (Lillpup, Minccino & Eevee)
    Seeking dragon safari - Dratini!

My Black 2 PWT Singles Champion teams
    Team 1: Team 2:

My Black 2 PWT Type Expert champions
    Normal: Grass: Fire: Water:
    Electric: Ice: Fighting: Poison:
    Ground: Flying: Psychic: Bug:
    Rock: Ghost Dark: Steel:
    Dragon:

3DS Friend code: 0903-3206-5594

Right now I'm attempting to solo the Elite 4 with my Whimsicott to get the Grass type Champ medal. I'll most likely attempt the Normal type Champ after I get my Wigglytuff to level 100. After that I'll most likely start doing PWT and Battle Subway.
    Carver disapproval (-15).

I beat Elesa recently. Pretty easy once I figured out the order to send my pokemon out in. I have a koffing, stunfisk, dewott, sunkern and milotic.

I just got into the spooky manor last night I almost got a 1,000 dream world points from just the one visit. I picked out an elgyem. I'm going to use him as my last team mate.

I got a female whismur in the icy cave and also got the protector from wellspring cave. Now I have all of the items I need from black city and white forest =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Cleared the Dark type master tournament with Hydreigon, Scrafty, and Weavile.

Only opponent who was remotely threatening was the last guy's Drapion, thanks to it getting an evasion increase from Acupressure initially and continuing boost itself from there. Fortunately, it was stupid and decided that having +4 attack and +2 speed wasn't sufficient for dealing with my Hydreigon, so it took a Draco Meteor to the face on spite of the evasion boost.

Continuing to gradually build up a huge roster of high IV and EV trained Pokemon to clear the rest of the tournaments with, and maybe eventually do some WiFi matches.

Before starting to catch my remaining legendaries, I decided to do some other small stuff first. I had finally gotten somewhere with the Xtransceiver subquest and managed to get a Meowth and a Wobbuffet from Yancy. I also battled the girl in Accumula Town, she was using my Excadrill in the battle. I won, as it wasn’t at a very high level, even after she had trained it a bit. After battling her, I traded her my Hippowdon and got an Alakazam in return. Went to Route 3 and bred myself an Abra and a Wynaut from my newly received Pokemon. Then, I evolved the Meowth into Persian and the Abra into Kadabra. I did two more trades with Yancy and obtained a Ralts and a Shieldon. That means I have gotten 4 Pokemon from her, only 8 left.

With all of this done, I felt that I had procrastinated enough, so it was time to start catching legendaries. I went to the Giant Chasm and captured Kyurem there. After catching it, Cheren and Bianca appeared and told me about how there are so many Pokemon in the world that I haven’t seen yet… when I actually have seen most of them already.

Catching Kyurem gave me a full Unova Pokedex, which in turn gave me a lot of things. I got three medals, 2 for catching all Unova Ice-types and Dragon-types, and one for catching all Unova Pokemon. I’m still missing Meloetta, but it doesn’t really matter. After getting the Medals, I went to Nuvema Town and got a Round Charm from Professor Juniper. Then, I flew to the Castelia City and went to the Game Freak building, where I got a Diploma that was sent to my home in Aspertia. I flew there to look at it, and met Bianca, who said Professor Juniper was investigating a Cave on Route 20. That sounded interesting, so I decided to go there as well to see what was going on. Last time I checked, the cave in question was empty, but things might have changed now.

I entered the Cave and met the Professor. She told me something about it. Then, three mysterious Pokemon appeared out of nowhere and flew out of the cave. Miss Juniper suggested that they might be hiding somewhere in Unova and told me to go look for them. Which I knew I had to do. I had a feeling about where they might be. I started by going to Nacrene City, where I met and captured Uxie. Then, I went to the top of the Celestial Tower where I met and captured Mesprit. Finally, I went out to Route 23 where I met and captured Azelf, the hardest legendary to catch so far.

With that done, I went to Lentimas Town and entered the Reversal Mountain. At the bottom of the Mountain, the Magma Stone I found long ago activated, and I could battle Heatran. I captured it, and exited the Mountain. Then, I flew to Marvelous Bridge. At one place on the Bridge, I held the Lunar Wing up high, and Cresselia appeared. I battled and captured it. Then, I went to the Dreamyard and started chasing Latios around. At the end of the chase, I could battle it, and I caught it as well.

With that done, I went to Driftveil City and entered the Clay Tunnel again. At the bottom of it, I found myself back at the Underground Ruins. I read the clues written under the statues and managed to figure out how to change the room into something completely different. I entered it again, and met Regirock. Battled and captured it. For that, I received the Iron Key. By using the magic of this key, I could change the room again. After doing so, I entered it and found a Registeel, which I battled and captured. I was done there for the moment, but I have a feeling there is more to be done here later on.

Exited the Ruins and flew back to Nimbasa City. Made another trade with Yancy, got a Rhyhorn from her this time. And then one more trade, giving me a Shellos. This means I now have half of the Pokemon I can get from her. I evolved the Shellos into Gastrodon. Then, I evolved some of the Pokemon I had gotten from her earlier, Ralts into Kirlia, then Gardevoir, and Rhyhorn into Rhydon. Not sure what I will do next, might try to catch Regice if I get the opportunity. If not, I might start with some EV-training or getting some more medals.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Continuing getting everyone to lv 32 on black 2. Bagon and zorua evolved which is cool. I only have 4 more to go and then I will battle Clay.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Double Trouble (Part 8)

After we filmed two movies, we left back to Virbank to continue our trip. With both Hyperwott and Dr. Chase evolved, and Rob starting to be more powerful, we ran across Drummer, Roxie and a couple of TP grunts. Rob beat one of them, and then we chased them to Route 20, where again we beat them. Finally, with TP cleared, we entered the boat to Castelia City! Hyperwott was really happy, while Rob and Dr. Chase just kinda slept through the journey. In Castelia City, Drummer went looking for more TP grunts, while we took on a tour around the city. We beat the Battle Company, got the EXP. Share and beat the Game Freak dudes. With that cleared, we headed for the gym. Unfortunately, Burgh was out, but we met Iris who told us she knew where he could be. She took us to the Sewers, where we teamed up with Drummer. Right when we entered, we fought some Zubat, Grimer and Rattata, and Rob evolved into a Metang!! Since it was night, we camped there.

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott
    Dr. Chase
    Rob

After lvling my whole team for the last stretch of the game, 7th/8th badges and beyond, I went toe-to-toe with the legendary Cobalion. Got myself a lucky draw and caught him with a Pokeball so I thought to myself, why not get the whole set in Pokeballs? Just finished getting Terrakion! That went pretty well.:-) Also got the 8th badge, looking for the bloody Team Plasma and their flying boat.

Kyouhei's current team: Yet to be decided
    Kyouhei's Hall of Fame team:

Just picked up my copy of White 2 today, and am very much enjoying it~ I decided to go with a Naughty natured Tepig as my starter and named him Chow. I'm currently running through Route 19 while catching Pokemon and training Chow. I haven't spoiled myself on any of B2/W2's storyline, so I'm pretty anxious to see what'll happen next.

Current Team:

Chow (Male) Lvl. 8
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 23rd December 2012 at 5:52 AM.

Restarted Black 2 for the second time.

Trainer Biographys

Name: Taye
    Birthday(3/13/97)
    Home Town:Aspertia City
    Starter: Snivy
    Traine Class:Pkmn Trainer
    Badges:0

Name:Hugh
    Birthday:12/22/97(Random year but date is todays date unless you are in another country/timezone)
    Home Town:Aspertia City
    Starter:Tepig
    Badges:0

I am curently training snivy in floccessy town blah blah. Then i will battle cheren and go to sleep! Gonna catch a growlithe never used one before so it should be fun!

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

I really want an event to happen in america already.... im tired of japan getting every pokemon level 100 with special moves and items and such... NA deserves some good events already
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Man oh man, this game just keeps getting better. Absolutely loving the music so far, and seeing past generation Pokemon available in the wild like Psyduck and Mareep is pretty sweet. Caught all the available Pokemon in the Floccesy Ranch for Pokedex info and decided to keep a Sassy female Azurill for my team. Though it took a lot of tough thinking on deciding to actually use said Pokemon because of its, surprisingly godawful stats (even in its final form!), but hey, Azumarill is pretty cool, so I'm going for it. I'll train up my Azurill and head on to... well, whatever's next.

Current Team:

Chow (Male) Lvl. 11
    Beach Ball (Female) Lvl. 5

A couple of days ago, I transferred 66 Pokemon from Platinum to White 2. Now, I have a member of every evolution line on W2 so that I can complete my National Pokedex. I've been spending a lot of time evolving these Pokemon. Right now, I'm only about 30 Pokemon away from finishing my Pokedex.

I also beat the Elite Four using only Psychic type Pokemon. I used Reuniclus, Espeon, Alakazam, Jynx, and Metagross for this. Next, I think I'll beat the E4 with Dragon Pokemon, since I just finished EV training the shiny Dratini and shiny Haxorus.

Lastly, I got my Reuniclus and Ferrothorn to level 100. I did use my Join Avenue shops for the last several levels, though. But anyway, my whole team is level 100 now.

Started up by going and catching Malex (Alex Mack) the Koffing in the Virbank Complex. After deciding not to catch an elekid, i took Malex back to route 20 to fight the trainers i purposely skipped over. I then did the battles at the complex and got rock smash in return. Battled a few more wild pokemon with Bloop until she evolved into Dewott. After finally depositing Auraman into the PC, me Malex and Bloop headed for the Gym. Malex took out one trainer while i had Bloop take out the other. Healed up at the pokecenter, then had Bloop sweep Roxie's team. After teaching Malex Venoshock, we Headed off to the super Boring PokeStar Studios. Skip ahead and we make it to Castelia. First thing i did was that Clown hunting event and buying 12 Casteliacones. Then decided i wanted a Darumaka so i went and caught one and named it Harmony. Took Harmony and went to the sewers to train. After getting lost while exploring, we finally ran into team plasma and the Castelia Park. Caught a Skitty here just for rarity purposes then headed for the Gym. Malex and (5th) Harmony wiped out the gym easily getting me the Insect badge. Then Went and fought Colress, where i had trouble after Magnemite KO'd Harmony. Managed to beat him with Razor Shell and head off to Nimbasa

Saved in the poke center after healing.

Team

Bloop lvl 21
    Malex lvl 21
    Harmony lvl 22
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 23rd December 2012 at 5:08 PM.

Currently training my team at the Pokemon League. Having a hard time beating them a second time at these higher levels.
    Current X Team:

I'm doing the type experts in the PWT and until now I won the flying, electric, dragon, normal, fire, water and fighting types.

Flying:

I had some problems to decide whether holding the choice scarf on Archeops or Salamence, but then decided on the later since it has Moxie and took many lifes with an upped Rock Slide. Then decided to challenge the rest in sinlge battles.

Electric:

My main problem was Watson's Electrode since it used Swagger and confused all my pokemon to death, but then equiped Luxray with Lum Berry and ended that nightmare with a +2 Superpower thanks to swagger boost.

Dragon:

Dragon was the easiest, used the Iris' trick of focus sash+dragon dance to boots Haxorus Outrage, and if it failed then Salamence revenge killed and boosted attack with Moxie. I used Garchomp in only one battle.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I beat the Elite Four and the Champion in less than 15 minutes. It was beyond easy and the only pokemon I had that was higher level than any of their pokemon is my Serperior at 65. I had one pokemon faint at each Elite Four member but other than that there was no difficulty whatsoever. I won't go into detail about the Champion battle as I don't want to spoil it for anyone like it was spoiled for me q.q. They did manage to faint 3 of my pokemon and really could've ended me if it weren't for the AI making some silly move choices in battle.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

I did another trade with Yancy, got a Mawile from her this time. Then, I decided to try some battling at the PWT. Since I don’t have any of my own Pokemon ready yet, I started with the Rental Tournament. I decided to go with the Single Tournament, but lost in the final battle against Elesa. Tried the Doubles instead, but lost in the first battle this time. I tried the doubles again, and won all battles this time, although I was very close to losing in the second battle. But I won, got 1 BP for this and a Medal for completing the Tournament as well, which I am pretty happy about.

With that done, I decided to do some fishing. Went to Floccesy Ranch to try to get a Politoed. To my surprise, it didn’t take very long to find one. I caught it and headed to Undella Town, trying to find a Cloyster here. It took a while, but I finally found a Cloyster after running into a lot of Shellder and Luvdisc. I captured it and went back to Nimbasa to do another trade with Yancy, got a Spiritomb from her this time. I went out to Route 23 and did some more fishing, tried to get a Poliwrath this time. I didn’t find one, but all the fishing I did turned out to be enough for getting the final fishing Medal. Still, I might try and continue later on with getting a Poliwrath, depending on if I feel like it or not.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I battled Ghetsis at the Giant Chasm after I defeated Kyurem and he sent out his Cofagrigus. I used my Lucario's Dark Pulse attack against it, and that was enough to defeat it. I switched over to Samurott when Ghetsis sent out his Seismitoad and I defeated it with Surf attack. I switched over to Darmanitan to battle against Eelektross next, and I was able to win that match with Fire Punch. I used my Unfezant against Toxicroak and I hit it with Aerial Ace. After Toxicroak fainted I used Krookodile against Drapion and I attacked it with Rock Slide. That wasn't enough to beat it, and Drapion attacked with X-Scissor. I attacked with Earthquake after and Drapion fainted. All that was left was Hydreigon and I used my Samurott's Blizzard attack to defeat it. Ghetsis lost the battle and was escorted out of the cave. I finished talking to Hugh inside and I headed out to Lacunosa Town. I saved there.

This is for my White 2 Game:
    Team:
    Fleece(Flaaffy) lvl 16
    Servine lvl 18(Shiny)
    Playing the Game on Challenge Mode-
    Basically after I got my Shiny Snivy I easily beat everyone including my rival Bane(although I only won the first battle by 2 HP). I quickly advanced until I approached Cheren's gym. I saved before I versed him as I always do before fighting gym leaders, my rival etc. He sent out Patrat:I sent out Snivy. I managed to get in three Growths whilst Patrat kept using Work Up. Two Vine Whips knocked it out. Next up was his Lillipup. One Vine Whip knocked it down to 1 HP:it recovered some HP using it's Oran Berry. It tackled my Snivy and got it down to yellow HP:however my Oran Berry brought my HP back into the green. One more Vine Whip sent it packing. Now for the final challenge: his Pidove. I used tackle which knocked it down to yellow HP: it used Work Up and one final Tackle knocked it out. I obtained my first badge and the TM for Work Up! I'm currently in Floccesy Ranch searching for my next member for my shiny Badge Quest:either Mareep, Azurill or Riolu. Fleece has static to draw more Mareep. Currently at 2,962 encounters. My next update will be when something shines. I also have a Patrat called Nibbles in the PC who'll most likely be used as a future HM pokemon.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast