Page 71 of 167 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

After completing Floor 8 in the White Tree Hollow, we decided to take a little break. I took Breloom and decided to explore the swamp routes North of Iccirus City. Breloom got a few levels because he was holding a Lucky Egg and I was glad, because he was now in line with the rest of my team and can hold his own in the Hollow.

Realising what time it was, I quickly checked what the swarm Pokemon it was because there was only 5 minutes left before it reset. Turned out to be Pineco, so I quickly caught one in a Quick Ball, and then after that caught a Natu for the next day's Swarm.

Seeing as I was so close to Nimbassa, I went South a little bit and updated my Join Avenue for the day, which I can now do efficiently now that my WiFi is fixed.

After all this, I went back to the White Tree Hollow and am saved half way through it, the levels are getting pretty long now and take a long time to complete. It's a fantastic challenge though, absolutely brilliant. I am really liking White 2 for the PWT/Tree Hollow because they provide really good end-game challenges. I did like the old Frontiers/Towers/Subways, but there is no denying how frustrating it is when you lose because of the warped levels of hax.

I have found the Tree Hollow to be relatively free of hax although there was one instance when I was training my Breloom there that frustrated me - I was using Breloom against a Lapras. I used Bullet Seed thinking it would be a simple KO but it only hit two times and left the Lapras with like 1 HP left lol. Then she used Confuse Ray, followed by Ice Shard which critically hit, leaving Breloom with 5Hp, then he hit himself in confusion and KO'd himself. This was right at the beginning of the floor which really annoyed me as he was KO'd til I found a Nurse and missed out on loads of EXP. So yeah, hits the lowest amount with Bullet Seed, leaves on 1hp, gets critically hit then hits himself in confusion, it couldn't have gone any worse.

Anyways, we will no doubt complete the Tree Hollow today or tomorrow, I am really looking forward to challenging Benga. ]

After I become White Tree Hollow master, I have heard Cynthia is coming to the Unova and I am desperate to challenge her. After that I will defend my title as Unova Champion when the E4 re-opens and then compete again in the PWT. I also want to challenge that trainer N, although I have no idea where he is...I have heard his Zoroark has been spotted in Victory Road though.

Of course, I've also got to complete my National Dex. I've got a long way to go yet, and am thinking about re-starting my Black 2 with a new team to break it up a bit.

Here's the team:

Prince - Level 89
    Juste - Level 83
    Jocelyn - Level 88
    Sawsbuck - Level 80
    Elvis - Level 80
    Mischief - level 83
    Ferrothorn - Level 73
    Virizion - Level 89
    Breloom - Level 88
    Ludicolo - Level 88
    Romeo - Level 88
    Celebi - level 75
    Last edited by Violent Red; 13th January 2013 at 1:23 AM.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I gave up trying to find a second moon stone on a lunatone yesterday by using thief. I discovered I couldn't find another one because you need to take it off after using it >.< I just transfered over my nidoking from my white version, also transfered over all my legendaries. I ended my white 2 with every pokemon seen and caught except landorus, thunderus, victini, and arceus. Now I started over and am doing a new challenge. I'm catching every pokemon that I've never used before on 5th gen or not many times and I have to use all of them. Another part of the challenge is if they get killed by a pokemon of the same type and it's a trainer or gym leader I can't use them any more. So far I'm in Virbank and this is my team:
    oshawot lv 12
    azurill lv 12
    psyduck lv 12
    pidove lv 14
    elekid lv 10 I'm going to catch a new one because it has a special attack hindering nature >.>
    purloin lv 3 just a hm slave

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well I've been playing around with the World Tournament, while loosing a bunch. Decided to start hunting in the Hidden Grottos but have yet to find anything useful. And while I only need 4 more wins at the PWT's World Leaders, I'm doing shard hunting and breeding mechanics to have better natures and movepools.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Found Herdier and drove off the Plasma Grunt. After battling Alder's pupils I made my way over to Cheren's new gym. The first two opponents were fairly easy, but Riolu unfortunately got KO'd on the second trainer. That lost happiness probably held him back a level from evolution...
    Anyway, Mareep ravaged Patrat and neutralised Lillipup all on his own thanks to a combo of STAB Thundershock and Static. It finally went down leaving Lillipup paralyzed and at 30% health and Snivy one Tackle away from victory. After collecting my badge I headed out towards Virbank city.
    Route 20 was easygoing, especially the twins with those two Sunkerns but I almost whited out against one teacher's Dunsparce. Those stats + Rollout = murder. Mareep came to the rescue again, surviving Rollout and paralyzing Dunsparce allowing it to finish it off with Thundershock.

I cheated a little bit in Virbank city. I traded over a Tympole with Surf so that I could get Frillish nice and early. After 13 tries I finally got a nice Modest, Male, Water Absorb Frillish, while evolving Mareep into Flaafy along the way. I also managed to find a Magnemite outside the Virbank Complex bringing my team members up to 4. Yeah, I left Flaafy in the PC in favour of Magnemite, but it definitely helped a lot during these early stages. It took about 90 mins to get them both and almost bankrupted me despite bringing a Nugget over with Tympole. Next I head further into the Virbank Complex to train for Roxie's gym.

My team so far:

Riolu lvl 13
    Snivy lvl 13
    Magnemite lvl 10
    Frillish lvl 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I caught another elekid. The first one I found oshawot got a critical and killed it ..> The one I caught which by the way took like 10 poke and great balls to catch Dx has a calm nature which is slightly better than the last one. It had impish which lowered it's special attack. I next beat all the trainers in the complex and the gym. Now I'm getting my team to lv 17 since oshawot will evolve and maybe, just maybe azurill to. Current team:

oshawot lv 15
    azurill lv 15
    pidove lv 15
    elekid lv 15
    psyduck lv 15

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just caught a Mr. Mime that was on outbreak on route 20 and now im trying to breed my Alakazam with my Ditto. trying to get an alakazam of every nature with synchronize for cetching legendaries and things like that.
    i will use these in wfi so beware!!! adding more as we speak.

I finished training my team, beat Roxie who I beat with only psyduck since whirlipede killed pidove with a critical >.> Beat the dumb weak plasmas, got to Castelia city, and beat the people in the battle company, and am doing the rest of the stuff in Castelia. I sware if stupid azurill doesn't evolve at lv 20 I will stop training it.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:10 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Trying to find a Shuckle in Seaside Cave... so far I have found one of every elemental type gem, and four Elektriks. Not a single Shuckle.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Black 2: After procrastinating way too much, I finally got around to continuing with planning movesets and stuff for the Pokemon I will use for the PWT and Subway. I planned out most of the things regarding the 12 Pokemon I will start with, can hopefully do the rest tomorrow and then start EV-training them.

White 2: Yesterday, I went out to Route 6 and captured a swarming Minun there. Entered Chargestone Cave and ran around there until I had met and captured N’s Ferroseed and Boldore. Flew to Nimbasa and went down to the Desert Resort and captured his Sigilyph there. Then I went to the outside area of Pinwheel Forest and captured his Timburr, Tympole and Pidove. Finally, I flew to Striaton City and went down to Route 2, captured his Purrloin there. And with that, I had all of N’s Pokemon in my possession.

Today I went out to Route 7 and captured a Furret there as they were swarming. Then, I started working on the Pokedex. I will begin with the Unova Dex, and when I have done a majority of it, I am going to catch all legendaries in the game. I started by evolving my Oshawott into Dewott, then Samurott, and Herdier into Stoutland. Will continue tomorrow.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Woaah! Vibrava and Sealeo evolve today. Plus, I check out Castellia City for the oft-wanted Leftovers. I never knew that the Sewers were so big...or had scientists making different potions from venom...or change during the seasons...or lead up to a Krookodile Rock Band who wants to push you out of their "secret" hiding place. Basically, Castellia Sewers is a really nice addition to the game!

So now my team looks totally different than it does even 3 days ago. Plus, grinding has officially ended and we're off to Opleucid City through the Routes/Bay. I'm so pleased with each team member.

Can't wait to go exploring new areas again starting next week
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

Cutie.jpg Look at the little cutie. I have one on my team i love Lucarios!

These last few days I finally stopped beating around the bush and got my whole team to level 100.

Also finished Whitetree Hollow and got my Shiny Dratini, which was a good reward.

Need to start making a 2nd Pokémon team. Any tips/suggestions?

Haxorus (Saxon) lv. 100 - Sandslash (Sandy) lv. 100 - Krokoodile (Snappy) lv. 100 - Jolteon lv. 100 - Aerodactyl lv. 100 - Lucario lv. 100

Kyouhei's current team: Yet to be decided
    Kyouhei's Hall of Fame team:

Anyone know where to catch pidgey in this game. If its possible
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/jg402p.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Hunter16 View Post
    No it isnt. You have to catch one on the dream world. Anyways I caught my next 4 team members. A male timburr, a female petilil, drillbur, and would you believe it a female eevee which I found on the first try o.O It's so cool because I am evolving it into espeon XD Now I'm getting everyone to lv 22 before battling Burgh.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I spoke with Drayden before Opelucid City was attacked by Team Plasma's Ice Cannon. I beat some grunts and Zinzolin before being told to go to Humilau City. I went there through the Seaside Cave and Route 21 to get some experience before arriving in the aquatic city. Marlon was out swimming and when I found him he went straight to the gym. Jenkins and Schmosby got their chance to shine here. The gym itself wasn't too bad but Marlon proved annoying. Jenkins managed to knock out his Carracosta but Scald burned so I went to Schmosby when he sent out Wailord. After some Energy Balls and Giga Drains the behemoth fell. His final Pokemon was a Jellicent so I went to Percy and won with Crunch. I the Wave Badge and then went to Route 22. I battled a few trainers before meeting Colress and getting a nifty machine. I went back to the Seaside Cave and battled the lone Crustle before meeting up with Hugh. We boarded the Plasma Frigate. I We battled many grunts before learning that Kyurem was the source of the ships power. After another bout with Zinzolin we were thrown off the ship. I returned to Route 22 and took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv52
    Slushie Lv51
    Jenkins Lv52
    Percy Lv51
    Schmosby L51
    Mantastic Lv51
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Emptied the Virbank Complex. I expected the area to be bigger, but whatever. I still got 2 TMs and a few items out of it. I managed to train all team members up to lvl 15, not that I'll actually use Snivy or Riolu in this battle. I left Magnemite at lvl 14 as I know how broken he'll before this gym. I'm standing right outside Roxie's gym but I won't go in just yet. I'm waiting for a friend to give me Challenge Mode, which will give Roxie a fighting chance to defeat Magnemite as well as allowing me to involve Frillish as Whirlipede doesn't have Pursuit in Challenge mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I'm trying to make good team for Wi-Fi battles. So far I have a Chansey, Magnezone, and I still have to think about my third pokémon. Suggestions?

Using a second DS that I lend from a classmate, I got my Black team to Black 2. They're all above Lvl 85. That's all what I doing now.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Black 2: I haven’t finished the planning of my Pokemon yet, and I have therefore not started with the EV-training either. Have also run into a slight problem as I am missing half of the Power items, will need to get them before I can start. But I know how to fix that, it will be easy.

White 2: Cacturne were swarming at Reversal Mountain, so I went there to catch one. Continued working on the Unova Dex, evolved the following Pokemon into their final forms: Mareep, Marill, Venipede, Koffing and Magnemite, also evolved my Elekid into Electabuzz. Will continue tomorrow.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I completed White 2's Unova dex today with 301 pokemon out of 301 captured. Got the oval charm from Juniper but haven't bred any pokemon yet as I'm too tired right now. I have a Spanish Ditto in the day care and I'll be shiny breeding soon! Need to complete the national dex now. I have 420 pokemon now but need to trade over loads of pokemon from Black still.

After healing my Pokemon, I went to Marshal's room next to challenge him. I used my Unfezant against his Throh, and I won that match with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks, but Unfezant got injured. I used Lucario against Sawk, and I attacked Sawk with Psychic, but that wasn't enough to beat it. I switched to Ampharos after Lucario got injured, and I beat Marshal's Sawk with Thunderbolt. I switched to Samurott when Marshal used his Conkeldurr, and I attacked it with Surf. That did some damage, but it endured most of the attack. I had to use another Surf attack just to defeat Conkeldurr and then Marshal switched to Mienshao. I used my Darmanitan against it and I defeated it with Fire Punch. I won that battle and I headed back out to the Pokemon League courtyard. I took the statue down to the lower level and I used Full Restores to heal some of my Pokemon before saving in Iris's room.

W2
    Acc: Ranked my Join Avenue to rank 30 and scored a Rare Candy.
    Acc: Ranked my Market to rank 9, unlocking the ability to buy PP Ups.
    Acc: Caught the DW Jellicent and Braviary that appear once a week.

B2
    Acc: Ranked my Join Avenue to rank 29.
    Acc: Ranked my Beauty Salon to rank 10! That makes 4 rank 10 shops!
    Acc: Also ranked my Dojo to rank 9 and unlocked Attack Lv.64.
    Acc: Caught the DW Jellicent and Mandibuzz that appear once a week.
    Dis: Found out that breeding a female DW Pokémon with a Ditto guarantees failure to pass on the DW ability.

I finished the Plasma Frigate and beat Ghetsis in White 2 today. It was... kind of difficult, but I managed. Now it's on to Victory Road and the Elite Four...

I'm about to begin a third run-though of my White 2 and after beginning with Oshawott both times I think its time to try one of the others. I'm planning to do this run-thorugh differently, however, seeing in the last two times I went through it I only had one thing on my mind--World Turnament. I've been thinking on what I should do differently this time such as which of the other two starters to start as and if I should try more of the post-game things other then getting the rest of the citys/towns flyable.

Someone else I've been wondering about is the whole thing about EV training. In the past I've focused more on level then stats, but ever since the fifth gen. I've been looking at stats and level both. Yet I find training, be it in level and stats, too boring seeing it takes hours and I don't see much change in the stats with the highest I've seen gained being in the HP no matter what I'm fighting. Seeing I'm about to begin the game for the third time I'll take all the help I can get to finally have a game file I'll keep.

One thing I'd like to know is the best places to train in the game. Just areas where the pokemon give the most experence at different parts of the game.

Today I wanted to explore the spooky spooky house and I was in it and saw a ghost and found a lunar wing, awesome! Then I returned and in the grass I found a wild pre evolution of flygon that is level 38!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Hunter16 View Post
    It is not allowed to ask questions here, look at the rules

I caught a solosis, beat Elesa with little difficulty with just trapinch and drillbur, beat everyone on route 5, got to Driftveil, got everyone to lv 30 which meant electabuzz evolved, beat Clay, beat the Driftveil tournament, beat everyone and got everything in the relic passage, beat the plasmas on their frigate, taught electabuzz ice punch, beat everyone on route 6, did everything with surf, and next I'm going to explore Mistralton cave and catch a aron.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 71 of 167 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast