Page 74 of 167 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4151

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I made my way through Route 22 and entered the Giant Chasm. I explored the cave and grabbed some things before heading into the interior and finding Team Plasma vs Team Plasma in action. I ran to the ship and had to solve a stupid puzzle about a Legendary Pokemon of Unova. Once I figured it out I went to stop the boss once and for all and it was Colress?! He didn't put up much of a fight against Percy and Ganonboarf and once he was beaten I was able to discover who was really in charge...Ghetsis. Again??? The Shadow Triad tried to slow me down but it proved futile as I beat them all with ease. After departing from the ship I ran further into the Giant Chasm. Ghetsis tried to have Kyurem attack me (I thought only Shadow Pokemon attacked people?) but N showed up and saved me. Ghetsis expected this and fused Zekrom and Kyurem together. I had to battle both Black Kyurem and Ghetsis but neither proved difficult. Team Plasma was beaten once more!

I exited the Giant Chasm onto Route 23 and explored this huge route and collected everything and battled everyone that I could. Once I did that I arrived at Victory Road. Man I hate this Victory Road so much. It takes forever to get through and some of the trainers are a pain. After spending what felt like hours in here I finally arrived at the Pokemon League.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv59
    Slushie Lv58
    Jenkins Lv58
    Percy Lv59
    Schmosby L58
    Mantastic Lv59
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

So yesterday I painstakingly got from 627 to 635 pokemon obtained on Black 2. And today I loaded up Soul Silver to catch a Stantler to transfer and found everything except for Regice and Anorith that I need and evo's of all the evolution lines I've just spent to past 3-4 days trading for. - unimpressed. I had completely forgot that even though my SS is a new file it holds a load of pokes from my HG.
    Literally, I could have just transferred days ago - Chansey, Voltorb, Murkrow, Poochyena, Nidoran (f), Shroomish, Phanpy, Sheildon, Barboach, Rhyhorn, Ponyta, Hippopotas, Kricketot, Tailow, Slugma, lotad, Stantler, Whismur, Spinda and Rayquaza. - 40 dex pages that I could have gotten in a far less stressful way. <_<;

And then I went to Twist Mountain, SR'd until I was given a Claw fossil, went to Nacrene and the woman in the museum gave me an Anorith I never claimed before. -facepalm- So now I've gone from 0 to 2.

All in all a lot of wasted time, but I now have obtained 648 pokemon!! And the only reason I need a Regice is because I traded mine for a shiny Latios from Black 1 without ever dexing it on Black 2. <_<; A worthwhile trade, but now I need to either find another on the GTS or recomplete emerald.
    Last edited by Jinglefruit; 21st January 2013 at 5:08 PM.

Today (Black 2):
    -Reached 150 eggs in my Masuda Method hunt for a shiny Rufflet
    -Traded an English Ditto from my game for a Japanese Ditto on GTS
    -Traded a Lapras for a Quilava on GTS Negotiations
    -Traded a Rufflet for a Sceptile on GTS Negotiations
    -Deposited a Rufflet in hopes of getting an Electabuzz (will change it to an Elekid if nothing happens)
    -Ranked up my Join Avenue to Rank 8, ranked up the Dojo and Florist/Berry Shop both to Rank 3
    -Now continuing with my Masuda Method for Rufflet (at 155 eggs so far)
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

I got to Opelucid city after battling all the trainers in between Lacanosa town and there. Now I'm going to get everyone to lv 45 before battling Draycen.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Black 2
    I've been working very slowly on my Pokedex, so I could get medals
    I really need to spend the day going from route to route and finding all the pokemon, I might actually start that here tonight. I got my Join Avenue rank up to 31, both my Dojo and Antique shop went up a rank. My Dojo's rank is 7 and my Antique rank is 9 and again got a fair amount of items to sell. I got a snivy from my white so now I have all three starters on my Black 2 game. I then went to Black Tower for the first time and got to Floor 5 unlocking the second elevator to Floor 6. I'm going to start breeding to get a team really for Pokemon X and Y to transfer over, the eevee's I bred here recently have taken over 4 boxes already.

Finished EV training Terrakion, boarded the Plasma Frigate, got the Magmortizer, and chased Team Plasma off of Route 21. Now it seems that they are off to the Giant Chasm. With my girlfriend leaving for the weekend, I got her to bring me her Nintendo DS (my old DS, before I got a 3DS) so that I could trade Magmar to my Pokemon White game, and get him to evolve to a Magmortar. After that, I began playing around in Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Ruby, as I plan to begin transferring the starters from the two generations. I have a female Treecko waiting to be traded, but I'll need to capture 6 more Pokemon so that I can use the Pal Park. I've got a lot of transferring ahead of me.

I'm excited to head to the Giant Chasm though!
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Default Black 2 Journey Post 66

I managed to get off my bum and evolve some Pokémon. Nothing much. Just a couple of evolutionary stone evolutions. I've decided to breed more Pokémon in White and hatch them here. It's something that I've been meaning to do and I don't want to procrastinate on that.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

After the credits rolled and everything else, I awoke in Aspertia City and Cedric Juniper upgraded the Pokedex into the National Pokedex. I also obtained the Super Rod item. I was now able to encounter tons of new Pokemon around Unova, but I didn't feel like going to the new areas yet. I headed over to the Aspertia City Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and buy some items, then I flew to Virbank City. I wandered over to Route 20, and I read something at the gatehouse that mentioned a Pokemon outbreak there. I walked into the tall grass and I managed to encounter some wild Mr. Mime. I captured one and then I Surfed around the water. I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall there, and I found the little island where the Cave of Being was located. I walked inside and I met Professor Juniper there. Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit appeared and then they fled to places around Unova.

Finally completed the National dex! I spent ages on the GTS trying to get a Regice, eventually traded a Drilbur for a Delcatty, Delcatty for a Lugia, and Lugia for the Regice. xP And from other trade chains I attempted that failed I was left with a Lapras, Mewtwo, Zekrom and Sableye - all from starting simillar trade ups and then finding someone had beaten me to a trade. xP

But I done it! And now have my shiny charm and certificate! - first time I've ever completed a Dex aswell. And now I have a luridly orange trainier card, so I'll have to complete the Pokestar studios to change that. xP

I started my new White 2 file. I chose Tepig, and named him Bacon. I am not really sure if I am going to keep him, or not. I have done some pre-planning, and I am definitely going to capture a Psyduck. I've played around with Golduck, but never trained one from Psyduck. I am also going to use a Sandshrew when I get access to one. As for what else will be on my team, I am not sure.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Having real fun with this playthrough so far.

Just completed Castelia City and the sewers, defeating Team Plasma.

Afterwards, I took on Burgh at has gym - still LOVE the new design - and defeating him using Dax, Xena and Narcissa finishing the job after a 1vs1 against his Leavanny.

Then, I was challenged to a battle by the strange scientist guy I met in Relic Passage under the city. I used Bruv to defeat him with Dragon Dance and Drain Punch. He finished the battle with full HP but his Magnemite left him paralyzed so I went back to the center to heal the team before heading into the desert route.

I have only played White 2 before so was pleasantly surprised with how different Route 4 is in B2. As usual, I caught every new Pokemon we encountered, looked around and battled everyone we could and then headed out to the desert resort, where I caught even more new Pokemon, found more items, and battle more trainers. Luckily there was a nurse there who kindly healed the team as we were battling left right and center.

Afterwards, I was offered the opportunity to manage the Join Avenue which I hastily accepted and had fun setting that up.

Then we arrived in the city that never sleeps, Nimbassa.

What happens in Nimbassa, stays in Nimbassa, yo. ^_^

First up I met a chick called Rosa who was with her Servine, and amazingly, talking to the famous subway bosses.

We challenged them to a double battle and amazing they accepted, right there on the streets, people started to gather around and watch and we felt a bit of pressure.

That pressure soon showed when Narcissa slipped a little bit during her Ice Punch and left his Gurdurr with just enough HP left to OHKO her. She apologised to me but I told her not to worry we only have 3 badges, we have got a long way to go yet and she can make it up to the team when we take on the gym. She won't make the same mistake twice.

I sent Dax in next and he took the form of Faust, my badass dragon with a stinking attitude. I wish he would obey me :'( Some of the spectators nervously backed away from the battlefield but the Subway Bosses were too experienced and had soon shattered his digsuise. Nevertheless, he finished the Gurdurr off with Extrasensory whilst Rosa's Servine weakened the Boldore with Leaf Storm.

Dax then finished him off with Dark Pulse and we were victorious! Although I could tell these Pokemon weren't their strongest and they were holding back. One day we'll defeat them, with nothing held back.

We rested at the Center and then began exploring this great City, even taking a little trip to Anville Town.

We saved in the big sports arena after battling some sports stars.

Later on we're going to go have fun in the Amusement Park and then challenge the Gym Leader! Watch this space :')

Narcissa level 28
    Houndoom level 27
    Dax level 27
    Xena level 26
    Bruv level 26
    Faust level 100
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

White2
    Acc: Ranked my Join Avenue to 32 yesterday, and got my Market to rank 10 today!
    Acc: That makes four rank 10 shops! I have two rank 9 and two rank 8 shops left to max out.
    Dis: Overloaded with people seeking specific records or personality traits (mostly records) tied to rank 10 shops.
    Dis: I've resorted to deliberate misdirection to politely eject them from my avenue, while I curse them out irl.

Black2
    Acc: Got a visit from Skyla to my Join Avenue today, getting my Antique Shop to rank 10 and my avenue to rank 32!
    Acc: That's six rank 10 shops! Just one rank 9 and one rank 8 shop left to max out!
    Dis: Mo' rank 10 shops, mo' a' tha' same problems as mah' White2 cart... Dawg...
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 22nd January 2013 at 5:42 PM.

It's been awhile since I posted here, I'll just write what I've done recently.
    I managed to catch Cobalion and Virizion pretty easily.
    Right now I'm attempting to find an ice type Pokemon to go up against Drayden...looks like this might take awhile.
    This is my current team:
    Sandslash
    Espeon
    Samurott
    Growlithe (probably going to evolve it in the near future)
    Ampharos
    Pelipper (strictly use as HM slave)

All of them (except Pelipper) are levels 40-42, so I'm gonna need to do some training regardless.

Just recently completed the Elite 4, now that I required the Pokedex I took advantage of transferring some of my teams over from Platinum to Black 2. I tend to EV train on platinum before transfering due to having all the things I need for EV training.

Currently leveling up my EVd Blaziken, Torterra, and Metagross.

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a Light Ball in Black 2?

I'm mass breading eevees by the Masuda method, currently at 47 hatched (probably about 55-60 bred I'd say) and I have a bad feeling I have a long way to go before I see white fur coming out of an egg....though for me, 47 eggs hatched from the same parents is a LOT, far more than I've ever done before, and man it is taking up space in my PC that was already so super crowded before hand that I had to start releasing pokemon, which I NEVER did in any pokemon game before, except maybe like once or twice for fun (not including all the times I resetted after doing it to a good pokemon for fun when I felt silly :P). Not that my PC is TOTALLY full, but a lot of my boxes are organized for like trading, starter breeding, dream radar, etc and since I've been breeding the eevees I've had to greatly mess up my organization but oh well lol I've never been a huge organizer in real life anyway :P.
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Yes! Finally Keldeo is distributed via wifi too. I knew they would.^^

I haven't got any Keldeo, I live outside the game event areas/world.

Anyway, I'm still stuck in Driftveil city with my shiny hunt on US Black 2.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

A few weeks ago, I tried the Battle Subway on my White 2 since I hadn't battled there yet. I chose the single line and cleared it fairly easily. I plan to do the other lines some other time. In the meantime, I spent quite a bit of time leveling up some Pokemon, namely my Dragonite, Haxorus, and Salamence. I then took those three along with my Hydreigon to the Elite Four in order to get the Dragon-type Champ medal. I also cleared the Dragon type expert tournament. After that, I did some breeding for a Staryu and a Lotad. I EV trained them, leveled them up, and evolved them. I then went back to the World Tournament and entered them and 4 other Water types in the Water type expert tournament on triples. I lost in the final round on my first try to Juan's Sheer Cold spamming Walrein, but then I managed to win on my second try.

So, my White 2 restart has been going pretty well. I started with Tepig (named Bacon) who I thought, at first, wasn't going to hang around. I am thinking about keeping him. My second team member came from Route 20. A female Sewaddle named Mabel. She was followed up by a Psyduck named Drake. Mabel and Bacon really helped me make short work of the trainers in the Aspertia City Gym, and Cheren as well. I did some training on Route 20, and got the three team members up to 16 so Drake would learn Confusion. This saved me when battling Roxie and her band members in Virbank City. I caught an Elekid while at Virbank Complex. I named him Lecter. I am not so sure if he will be hanging around, we'll see. I finished with the PokéStar Studios thing, and am ready to head to Castelia City. I really want to catch a Sandshrew in the Desert Resort. He's going to be my next team member. As for the remaining ones, time will tell!

White2
    Dis: Ranked absolutely nothing up in my Join Avenue.
    Acc: No wasted points on rank 10 shops, though!

Black2
    Acc: Got my Dojo to rank 10 and my Nursery to rank 9!
    Acc: Seven rank 10 shops! One more to go!
    Dis: Got two noobs asking for rank 10 shops. I didn't have the heart to misdirect them, this time.

Black 2
    DW: Average run, started planting berries to get Manor Island which is gonna take a while.
    Join Avenue: Went up two ranks so now I'm 35. Got both my Florist, and Grooming shops to rank 10.

I've slowly been working on my pokedex, when I started I had
    Seen: 294 and Obtained: 64

but now I've got in just three days
    Seen: 451 and Obtained: 190

I'm going to be spending the rest of today catching/level/breeding to help fill it up so that I can get the shiny charm soon

I went to Castelia City, and helped Hugh run Team Plasma out of the Castelia Sewer. I caught a Woobat in Relic Passage, and named him Romeo. With Bacon's Flame Charge, Drake's Water Pulse and now Romeo's Gust, I was ready to challenge the Castelia Gym. I went through the gym rather easily. I even use Mabel's Bug Bite while battling a Swadloon. She evolved into a Swadloon, herself! After I left Castelia City, I faced Colress in Route 4. He fell pretty easily. I battled a bunch of trainers on the Route, including the two fisherman. After battling them Mabel evolved into Leavanny. That was a surprise, actually. She had only just evolved into Swadloon! I went to the Desert Resort after beating all the other trainers, and caught the Sandshrew I sought. I named him Chaco, and trained with him until he evolved into Sandslah. I got the TM for Rock Tomb, and taught it to him. I need something to battle Elesa's Emolga with! I plan on heading back, and clearing the Battle Company in Castelia for levels.

Went in to battle Roxie.
    Koffing put up a decent fight against Frillish with Assurance. Reducing it to 10 HP before falling to Bubblebeam. Whirlipede managed to KO him as I switched to Magnemite. Seriously though, Magnemite turns Roxie into an absolute joke of a gym. Despite being 5 levels lower Pursuit was something like an 8KO while I only didn't 3KO him with Sonicboom at the start because I like the music. Anyway, got the Toxic Badge.

Oh gosh the Pokestar Studios cutscene is long. After taking the full tour including watching a movie I made the first Brycen-Man film and collected 5 Lemonades from my first fan.
    Team Plasma got in the way again and I still have no idea what exactly they do. Still, they have an epic battle theme and it's always a pleasure to see Hugh unleashing his rage.

Got the boat over to Castelia city. I forgot just how large the city is, took me an hour to get through it all, collecting valuable TMs and hold items. I headed up to Route 4 to catch my 5th team member. The very first pokemon was Sandile, and after beating it riolu evolved into Lucario! I taught it Return considering it has full happiness now as well as replacing Snivy's Tackle with it. I got lucky here, the first Darumaka I caught had a Naughty nature meaning it went straight into my team complete with Hustle boosted Fire Fangs.

I explored the Castelia Sewers after catching my new team member. I hope there are more Plasma double battles as that music is epic! Also exposed the Relic Passage area if I ever want to train there. On the way out my Snivy evolved into Servine. I am getting a bit worried now, as Lucario and Braviary will pull away from the other team members as they all evolve in the 30s. Darumaka in particular as he has to put up with Hustle.

Ah, well I've got some training to do as my plan has worked. Burgh's team is lvl 22-4 while I'm still at 16/17 because me early game team is so large and the exp has been spread between all 5 members. This of course makes the game much harder while I can employ a wide range of strategies to overcome my level difference. I only have sympathy for those who trade over entire teams as eggs. I also need to head back to Virbank to make a movie sometime...

I should probably note all this happened in the space of 3 hours. I've done so much yet so little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

After much decision, I decided Bacon wasn't going to stay on the team. While I need a Fighting-type, I am not too keen on Fire-types. I tried to think of some worthy Fighting-type replacement, when it came to me: Scraggy! So, I set off on a search, and found one in the Desert Resort. I named him Iggy. Now Mabel the Leavanny is the head of the team, with Drake the Psyduck, Chaco the Sandslash and Iggy the Scraggy as her back-ups. Trying to think of some other Pokémon to help my team out. I am thinking about Skarmory, when I get far enough in-game. For my sixth slot, I am still not quite sure. I'll have a Bug/Grass, a Water, a Ground and a Dark/Fighting (then possibly a Steel/Flying), so I am not sure what I need in the scheme of things.

I'm almost done getting my team to lv 45 finally and I have to say. Lairion just evolved and I absolutely love aggron's back sprite and animation. It's probably my favorite in the whole game ^^

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just beat Drayden with my Eeveelution team on Challenge mode. Wasn't too hard and my pokémon are underleveled, but that's fine 'cause I like it when my favorite games get a little harder
    SS: 3997 6690 8601
    White: 0046 2009 9581
    Black 2: 2323 4074 8742

Page 74 of 167 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast