Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I beat the plasma's at their frigate the first and second time. Now I need to beat Colress and Ghetsis.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So I've been working on playing W2 through, and today is the day I am taking on Clay for my 5th gym badge. My team has been training pretty well, and I have been keeping them all at the same level (aside from my starter for this gym only). My current team is:

- Level 36
    - Level 35
    - Level 35
    - Level 35

I got servine to level 36 so it would learn coil and evolve so I had extra power against Clay.

==========

I'm also taking a stab at the magnemite coil, and I keep checking the gts every once in a while putting magnemites I've been traded up for trade. Hopefully my join avenue will take off soon xD

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I got Black 2 on Sunday and started it yesterday once one of my friends gave me challenge mode. At my friends' suggestion, I'm giving my team/game a theme. It started out as Madoka, but I realized there are no male characters in that so I'm expanding it to Evangelion as well. It is the animes.

Character Name: Mami
    Rival Name: Shinji

Team:
    Gendo, Servine (male) - My trusty starter that doesn't know any damn grass moves worth knowing.
    Kyoko, Flaaffy (female) - Electric types are useful. She'll probably end up getting replaced though.
    Tomohisa, Leavanny (male) - I like bugs, so I jumped on the first one I could find. Probably overlaps with Servine too much.
    Kyubey, Dunsparce (female) - I traded her over from B1 because I swore I'd play through all of B2 with a Dunsparce. Definitely my strongest Pokemon.
    Unnamed Tranquill - I'm going to replace it with Hitomi the Tropius as soon as I breed one up.
    Unnamed Grimer - I'd like a grimer, but I'm going to replace it with a water type because I need surf and something to deal with the fire types that threaten my 50% grass team.

Ex-Team Members:
    Kaworu the Riolu (male) - Replaced by grimer. He just seemed mediocre.

Currently I have three badges, and my greatest accomplishment is getting people on my Join Avenue to say "Slam jam" constantly.
    Black: Keegan - 4127 4040 9358

Finally after more than two months and MANY soft resets, I got a shiny Oshawott on Black2, and it's a female! It has a Naive nature, which while that's not the nature I hoped for, is still fine. At least it doesn't hinder it's attack stats. It's also 'Somewhat of a clown',which if I'm not mistaken means speed is it's highest IV. Now I can start my first badge quest, but first I'm going to start soft resetting for a shiny starter on SS (I don't care which, but since I have two shiny Feraligatr, I'm hoping for Cyndaquil or Chikorita.) to do a badge quest on there as well.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

OMG you guys, I just had to share my excitement. I was in the Dragonspiral Tower on my mission to catch Zekrom... well I threw a Quick Ball at it first, but it popped out. Zekrom then used Zen Headbutt on my Keldeo, and after that I was like WTH throw a Timer Ball... so I did, and it caught it!!!!!!!! I was all ready to use my Master Ball, but it took in a freaking Timer Ball. OMG I love them! I also caught Azelf, and Mesprit with Timer Balls (not the first throw though). Sorry for the long post, just had to share my excitement with Pokémon fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimsBoi View Post
    OMG you guys, I just had to share my excitement. I was in the Dragonspiral Tower on my mission to catch Zekrom... well I threw a Quick Ball at it first, but it popped out. Zekrom then used Zen Headbutt on my Keldeo, and after that I was like WTH throw a Timer Ball... so I did, and it caught it!!!!!!!! I was all ready to use my Master Ball, but it took in a freaking Timer Ball. OMG I love them! I also caught Azelf, and Mesprit with Timer Balls (not the first throw though). Sorry for the long post, just had to share my excitement with Pokémon fans.
    I also just caught Kyurem (after throwing at least 15 Ultra Balls) and then 3 Timer Balls... Timer Balls rock man!
    Last edited by bobandbill; 6th February 2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: double post merge
    Friend Me: 0189-8503-6124

I'm finally doing challenge mode >.> I started with snivy because I want to use heracross and can't use it and tepig since they are both part fighting. I beat Cheren with only snivy remaining. Mareep didn't help at all with his pidove. Now I'm in Virbank city after catching my second tempary team member, a magnemite which has a good nature ><

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

For the first time ever I've decided to actually try to catch 'em all. Truth is, I've never been better equipped to take this challenge on. I have access to 2 DSes(well a DSi XL and 3DS), Platinum, Heartgold, White, White 2, the GTS and the Dream World allowing me to trade and acquire just about every single pokemon with relative ease. There will be some really tough ones. Groudon, Rayquaza, the Regis, Latios and the starters for example, but I can otherwise get all of Johto, probably all of Kanto, all of Sinnoh and all of Unova as I have all their respective games. The version exclusives and Hoenn will be my downfall particularly the legendaries, but can still somehow complete the entire pokedex bar a few event legends like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Meloetta and Genesect.

Anyway, I'll be completing it in my White 2 save file, so I've been going through early routes and catching the pokemon there. It is going to be horribly expensive and it's quite annoying because all the pokemon are so low levelled that I can't touch them without them fainting but I will persevere. It will be an adventure for me. Rediscovering regions and searching in the most obscure places in an effort to catch them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I sent my re-play team to my White card, and started again just for fun. I chose Tepig (again) and named him Rasher. This time he'll remain on my team. I am also currently training a femal Azurill named Zulia; a female Flaaffy named Levinia; and a male Zubat named Barnaby. I am looking for an Eevee with a decent nature to trade to my White card. I will evolve him into Leafeon, and he will replace Levinia. I am also going to send a Soothe Bell back for both Zulia (who is taking forever to evolve) and Barnaby, for when he evolves into Golbat. That's four of six down (when I replace Levinia). I am still on the fence about Zulia. She has Huge Power, which is the only way I'll use her, but I am not so sure about Azumarill. Anyone use one on their play through? How did it work out?
    ***New Signature To Come***

I am currently on Victory Road on my way to the Pokemon League. All my pokemon so far have been awesome. Im using Lapras, Electabuzz (soon to be Electivire), Arcanine, Braviary, Lucario, and Krock as i like to call him. All of them are lvl 54 and am training them to lvl 58-60 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    For the first time ever I've decided to actually try to catch 'em all. Truth is, I've never been better equipped to take this challenge on. I have access to 2 DSes(well a DSi XL and 3DS), Platinum, Heartgold, White, White 2, the GTS and the Dream World allowing me to trade and acquire just about every single pokemon with relative ease. There will be some really tough ones. Groudon, Rayquaza, the Regis, Latios and the starters for example, but I can otherwise get all of Johto, probably all of Kanto, all of Sinnoh and all of Unova as I have all their respective games. The version exclusives and Hoenn will be my downfall particularly the legendaries, but can still somehow complete the entire pokedex bar a few event legends like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Meloetta and Genesect.

Anyway, I'll be completing it in my White 2 save file, so I've been going through early routes and catching the pokemon there. It is going to be horribly expensive and it's quite annoying because all the pokemon are so low levelled that I can't touch them without them fainting but I will persevere. It will be an adventure for me. Rediscovering regions and searching in the most obscure places in an effort to catch them all.
    Remember you have the trade section in these forums. I have found getting obscure Pokemon really easy by posting on the relevant forums what you are looking for and what you have to offer. It is much easier than the GTS, for some reason that I haven't figured out yet, nearly every Pokemon on the GTS is in return for a level 5 and under Reshiram/Zekrom.

Good luck with your goal!! You can do it and the Shiny Charm at the end is totally worth it!

As for me, I have just re-bred and am in the process of EV training my canine team, which is one of my favourite teams to use ever, as I love dogs

It consists of:

Boris the Arcanine
    Pepper the Stoutland
    Duke the Houndoom
    Cara the Ninetales
    Zeus the Manectric
    and Suicune

They all have beneficial natures and will be EV trained with typical sweeper movesets. I will be using this team to beat the E4 and the Black City Tower!

Because of this I had to change Boris' moveset a little bit. I normally use a physical moveset on him but Flare Blitz would be very detrimental in the Tower, where he can't heal.

So instead, I gave him a Naive nature, he will be mixed with

Flamethrower, Wild Charge, Close Combat and Dragon Pulse/Crunch.

Have fun all!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I kept wandering around Route 3 and I battled more trainers. I explored the Hidden Grottoes there as well, then I made it to the Day Care area. I battled the little kids outside, then I left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center. I headed west after that until I arrived at the entrance to Wellspring Cave. I wandered around there and I battled some trainers that I encountered after Surfing to another part of the cave. I used an Escape Rope after that and I went to Striaton City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I wandered over to the Trainers' School, then I spoke with people in the other buildings. I then arrived at the former Striaton City Gym, and I teamed up with Chili in a battle against Cilan and Cress. It was a tough battle and Chili's Heatmor and Darmanitan fainted, but I was able to keep our tag team afloat and we won the battle. I saved after that.

Finally got an Eevee after searching forever. Named him Moss. Traded him to my White card, then evolved him in the forest. Took him to Mistralton City and made him relearn Razor Leaf. Traded him back to White 2 (along with a Soothe Bell). Gave the Soothe Bell to Zulia the Azurill. She evolved into Marill around level 19. Headed into the Relic Passage to find an Onix. Got Zulia to evolve once more. She is now Azumarill. Found an Onix and named him Orson. Kinda miffed that I won't ever find/find for a long time a Metal Coat. I wanted a Steelix!

Pokémon

Rasher (male Pignite)
    Zulia (female Azumarill)
    Moss (male Leafeon)
    Barnaby (male Zubat)
    Orson (male Onix)

Today (since I don't have school for like 12 hours), I am going to be levelling my team. I need each member, including the newly-added frillish to be level 40 so I can take on skyla without many issues. I'm taking advantage of the spots domes as well as the magnemite coil for some join avenue abuse.

Current Team:
    * Serperior - lv 38
    * Frillish - lv 31
    * Lucario - lv 40
    * Electabuzz - lv 40
    * Vibrava - lv 40

Once I get done with skyla, I will be heading to reversal mountain where I will be getting shadow ball's TM, teaching vibrava dragon pulse, capturing skorupi, and grinding my team to level 45.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I made another change to the regular line-up for my team. I decided that I didn't want to train Leafeon anymore, so I opted for a Pokémon I haven't trained for a long time: Roselia. I am not sure how long she will last, but I am excited to give her a go!

Okay now for posting a team that beat the Champions Tournament!

Item:Choice Scarf
    Moves: Outrage
    Earthquake
    Shadow Claw
    Rock Slide

Item: Life Orb
    Moves: Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Energy ball
    Focus Blast

Item: Air Ballon
    Moves: Thunderbolt
    Thunderwave
    Flash Cannon
    Magnet Rise

As for the Ev's and satus, all the EV's are all over 200 maybe max.
    The status were mainly on the offensive side except for Magnezone.

After I beat that and ranked my Trainer Card to Silver, I rematched against Ingo and defeated him gaining access to Super Single Trains. Same team was used except I replaced Magnezone for Excadrill with Focus Sash.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Black 2: Haven’t had very much time to play in the past week, but I got both Zweilous and Volcarona to level 55 at least.

White 2: Traded over four Pokemon from Black 2: Snivy, Tepig, Buneary and Vullaby. Evolved Snivy, Tepig and Vullaby into their final forms. Also captured a Ledian at Route 22 and resurrected all of the fossils I had collected, almost had enough of them to fill up an entire box.

So, I caught the Roselia I wanted. I am using her instead of Leafeon. I also managed to Thief a Metal Coat from a Magnemite, and evolved Orson into Steelix. Some time before the gym, Barnaby evolved into Crobat!! I beat Elesa pretty easily with both Orson and Chlora (the Roselia). I beat Charles, and moved on to Driftveil City. There I battled Rood, and beat him, as well. I taught Orson Iron Head (since he doesn't get Iron Tail until 40) and taught Zulia Ice Punch. I took on all the trainers on Route 6, and got the Shiny Stone. I waited until Chlora reached 28 (to learn Toxic Spikes) and evolved her into Roserade. I caught my sixth party member, a Joltik.

My team (all level 28)
    -Rasher (male Pignite)
    -Zulia (female Azumarill)
    -Barnaby (male Crobat)
    -Orson (male Steelix)
    -Chlora (female Roserade)
    -Alva (mail Joltik)

I know that both Barnaby and Chlora are part Poison-type, and Rasher is part Fighting-type, and that gives me a large Psychic-type weakness, but I'll have to deal. I might teach Orson Crunch, as his Steel-type resists... We'll see.

After 3 bad natured sigliphs >.> the first 2 had an adament nature I finally got a modest natured one to use as my 4th team member. After that I beat the rest of the trainers in the resort desert, beat the battle subway guys, and transfered over my heracross from my black 2 that I'm using as my 5th team member. Current challenge mode team:

TinkerBell the servine lv 28
    Inazuma the jolteon lv 26
    Glade the mincino lv 26
    Unwing the Sigliph lv 25
    Hopper the heracross lv 26

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've been working on getting more money for pokeballs. It's quite inefficient really, as I spend about 49,000P every day on EV services for my pokemon. To get all this and a surplus to buy pokeballs I make movies at Pokestar Studios, which takes 10 minutes minimum. Next I collect the items and sell them to the woman on Route 5 for 4-6000P each. Only problem is she only buys one at a time so I sit their for 5 mins scrolling through seemingly endless text. Next I visit the Join Avenue for that day, buy pokeballs and finally get on to catching them.
    The whole process takes about 30 minutes of playtime which I do each day, and more often than not I'm interrupted before I even begin catching the pokemon.

I knew it would be horribly expensive but the in past games I always ended up with thousands by the end of the game(indeed in HG I reached max money) but the Join Avenue just sucks it all away. I'm glad that pokestar studios exists along with the maid as otherwise this would be very impossible. My only fear is that I run out of movies to make and items to reap unless I do the strange endings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Continuing my Nimbasa Gym Training and I finally reached Vulpix. I'm shocked to see how much the Vulpix lines moveset has improved. On to Pineco now.
    Last edited by J Ken; 9th February 2013 at 1:50 AM.

White2
    Acc: Finally got my last Join Avenue shop to rank 10!
    Acc: Got my Join Avenue overall rank to 40!
    Dis: Nothing to do from here on out except get my avenue rank to 100. I already feel bored...

Black2
    Acc: Got the Permit and caught the shiny Haxorus!
    Acc: Join Avenue overall rank is up to 40!
    Dis: Editing the DS clock to encounter Walrein prematurely deactivated my 7-day Join Avenue promo.

Currently training part of my sandstorm team for the battle subway and PTW. So far I have bred and EV trained a Garchomp, Cubone, and Larvitar. I just bred the Skarmory I needed. as of now I'm leveling Garchomp in White Tree Hollow via breeders, who are very hard to find! Once I get the battle team all set, I'll be challenging the Battle subway and PTW until I have all the power items, TMs, and held items needed for my Sandstorm Team. Breeding for natures is quite dificult espescially when the pokemon you're trying to breed has multiple abilities. Currently Breeding for an Impish Gligar with Imunnity.
        Spoiler:- So True:

3DS FC:0791-2103-3394
    Friend Safari: Flying; Doduo, Traquil. Fletchling
    Looking for One with Ditto and One with Rufflet, and another with Frokie

Training my Mudkip and raising it's speed. Still have 1.5 teams left before I can start my Nimbasa Gym training.

Been working on leveling up some of my Pokemon as of late, got my Join Avenue up to lv. 100 recently, and am now working as well as I can to fill up my Pokedex. Got a nice lv. 100 Linoone off of the GTS today. It's RNG'd, but I don't mind. Might use it to breed for some better nature Zigzagzoons. Put up one of my Crygonal's for a Pokemon that I needed to try to trade for a Kricketune, not sure if it'll be traded or not, but it's better than nothing.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Black 2: Got both Zweilous and Volcarona to level 60. I'm making some progress, but it is going slowly. I will hopefully be able to finish both of them tomorrow.

White 2: Evolved my Tirtouga into Carracosta and Zweilous into Hydreigon. Now I need to get Shuckle, Ninetales and Gliscor added to my Pokedex, but I am not sure if I should do that right now. Probably not, which means my next thing to do is to catch all legendaries in the game. But before doing that, I need to do a trade with Black 2.

Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast