Page 81 of 166 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: Finished training Latios a few days ago, it got to level 80 and learned Dragon Pulse. After that, I had to do some battling in the Subway since I needed BP to buy two TMs. I went to the Subway and entered the Super Single Line with a team of Zoroark, Terrakion and Gengar. I made it through the first three rounds but lost in the fourth to a Samurott which outperformed me... but it didn't matter, the BP I got from these wins together with all that I had from earlier wins was enough to allow me to buy the TMs I wanted. I bought the ones containing Brick Break and Hidden Power, taught Brick Break to my Haxorus and Hidden Power to Virizion and Heatran. Now, I am ready to challenge the PWT, which I will begin with tomorrow.

White 2: Have been meaning to finish my preparations for catching the legendaries, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Will probably get everything ready tomorrow.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I finished training my Ekans, Koffing, Lickitung, Weepinbell and Wobbufet now I'm training my Cacnea, Seviper, Dustox and Chingling.

I battled some trainers on Route 17, and then I headed to the gatehouse that connected the route to Route 18. I fished with my Super Rod in the water and I was able to find and capture a Finneon and a Lumineon. I Surfed along the currents and I battled some more trainers (mostly Swimmers) before I arrived at the island at the end of the route. I fished some more by the shore and I found a wild Horsea and a wild Seadra. I tried to find a wild Kingdra in the rippling water, but none appeared so I went up to the island and I battled a couple more trainers. I arrived at the house, but there was nothing of interest there so I searched the tall grass for new Pokemon. I found and captured a Tropius and a Carnivine, then I went down to the other side of the island to see if I could find any good items. After picking up some stuff and battling, I headed to the northern end of the island and I saved.

Training a Fire-type team for the type challenge. My Dark-type challenge was a success.. However, I probably should just send over my DPt-teams in order to get these challenges done without too much of a hassle.. I mean why train a Magmortar from level 40 to level 80, when you have an Infernape at level 80 at standby in another game? Well.. Because I meant to do the Battle Frontier in Platinum, but never got to it.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Played White 2 today for the first time in a few weeks (been playing other games). First, I visted N in his castle and battled him. His team was no match for mine. Next, I went to my Join Avenue and got some points for guiding people to my shops. After that, I did some breeding. The first Pokemon I bred for was Litwick. It took awhile but I eventually hatched one with the ability I wanted and good IVs. Then, I decided to breed for a Togepi because I'm planning on trying out a Togekiss in the Flying tournament in the PWT. I'm currently in the middle of hatching eggs.

RNGed every legend except Uxie, which is going to be a pain in the rear. I'm gonna play through and set up my Black 2 copy for it.
    oopsie

Well after restarting my game again (yay) I think I'm finally set since I'm finally enjoying this game again. Picked Tepig (called it SpiderPig) as my starter and went through the beginning of the game. Before going in the Ranch, I caught my second team member, a Sewaddle named Svenette (don't ask...). I trained her and then cleared the ranch plot. Then I beat the little kids at Alder's house (pedo alert?) and finally went to the gym. It was easy, as SpiderPig beat his first and Svenette beat his second. With all that done, I headed to Virbank City. There, I witnessed a fight between Roxie and her dad. After that, went straight to the Complex and caught myself an Elekid named Sparky. Trained all my Pokemon to level 18 (yay for Pignite) and went to the gym. Elekid beat her first, Pignite beat her second. Did the Pokestudios, beat Team Plasma, and went to Castelia City. I did all the tasks around the city, and then went in the sewers. There, I cleared TP, and went in the Relic Cave thingy. Caught my fourth team member, an Onix called Brock for obvious reasons. Then I stopped and saved.

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 20
    "Svenette", level 20
    "Sparky", level 21
    "Brock, level 19
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 17th February 2013 at 1:22 PM.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 67

Summer. I haven't done much. I've messed around on Join Avenue. I've had Skyla and Burgh show up as well as previous leaders that have showed up. I'm gonna stop being lazy and start raising this.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Just did the Red fog of terror series and a few strange endings. I managed to get 999.9 billion at the box office and had Star Pieces rolling in. I am confused that some of the movies aren't being released. Maybe I need more strange endings...

With the stack of money I got from Pokestar Studios I'm stocking up on Ultra Balls so I can catch more pokemon. 50 hours in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Went to the PWT on Black 2 today. I started with the Mix Tournament, using a team of Heatran, Haxorus and Cresselia. I won against all three trainers, but it was a bit scary to swap Pokemon with the opponents and see my own Pokemon being used against me. But they only got to use one of my Pokemon while I used the remaining two myself, so I could defeat them. With that tournament cleared, I decided to continue with the Unova Leaders, saving the Download Tournament for later. First, I swapped Heatran for Volcarona. I faced Brycen, Skyla and Cress, won against all of them. With that done, I unlocked the four other regional Tournaments. I switched Volcarona for Virizion and continued with the the Kanto leaders. I faced Lt. Surge, Misty and Blaine, won against all of them as well. Continued to the Johto Leaders, where I got to fight Falkner, Chuck and Prycen, I defeated the three of them as well. Will continue with the Hoenn and Unova Leaders tomorrow. I'll also hopefully be able to start with the things I have planned to do in White 2 tomorrow...
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

White 2: I've been grinding for two days straight to get my Elekid Gail to level up and evolve. She basically took out the entire Mistralton gym. Now I'm back tracking and training up my main team, trying to evolve my Oshawott Ariel to her third stage. I have a Sawk I want to level up because he's got a dragon move I am going to need for that Dragon gym. I'm just trying to get everyone up to around 40 before I go on with the main storyline.

Black 2: Grinding to get through that bug gym.

At the moment I'm focusing on White 2 so I can transfer more pokemon over to my Black 2. Besides White 2 was the first game I got. I have never finished a Pokémon game before, I want to make an effort this time around.

I finished training my TRio OS-DP replica team. Now I am on to starting my Nimbasa Gym training. After that I will train my rival teams.

So I've just knocked out the 2nd gym for the Toxic badge. This is my first play through and am finding this game great so far. I intermittently played through B/W so I didn't really take in any of the landscapes or towns or anything so I can't recall what has changed. Nonetheless besides the PokeStar cinema thing which was a drag the rest has been awesome. Just need to hunt down a good water type. I'm happy with how my team is coming along so far.

Growlithe - Level 16
    Venipede - Level 16
    Riolu - Level 19
    Servine - Level 18

Just started the game again tbh, finished it again yesterday. anyone got any team suggestions?

After a few weeks of trying, I have finally seen all of the Pokes from the New Unova 'dex and bagged myself a shiny Haxorus. I had to trade away a few Pokemon that I was fond of in order to complete it, which is a little disappointing so my next task is to try and get them again. As a part of this, I had to finally catch Terakion - I initially ignored it as I already had it on Black.

I'm now thinking about switching around my team to maybe include my new Haxorus, but all in good time.
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

Default Black 2 Journey Post 68: 4th Generation Mascots

I got all of the remaining Legendaries in the Dream Radar. By that I mean Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-oh, and Lugia. I'm all prepared for going to Victory Road to finally see that Zoroark that's there. I should've done that way earlier.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

3rd badge down. Growlithe conveniently learned fire fang right before the gym raid so that was a plus. easiest badge so far for me. particularly after the frustrating poison gym. Off to where is next I guess. B/W2 is awesome so far.

Started a new game on white 2 and oshawott and after beating my rival and listening to all bianca's rambling I first decided to train osha to lv10 before moving on after a strange man named alder jumped of cliff and told me to follow him only to then tell me to get lost and go play on route 20 with my rival I defeated all the trainers and wild pkm easily and moved on to kick rivals butt and saved a herdier from a odly dressed man who threw me with a tm after leaving there and beating the 2 children who the strange alder is apparently "training" I left to go back home and take on cheren for my very 1st badge I beat him underling very easily and went on to him was a very close call but I still won I left for route 20 again and after beating the hiker and two preschoolers osha evolved and so dewott and I decided to set up camp and call it a night for now

Team: Dewott lv17
    I've got a black belt and I'm not afraid to hit you with it

Default Black 2 Journey Post 69: Zekrom

Marlon showed up in my Join Avenue, but that's not important. I went through Victory Road and saw a Zoroark. It led me to the ruins of N's Castle. Inside I saw N. We went up to the throne room and battled it out. Mandrag took out Zekrom and I got the Dark Stone out of it. I took the Dark Stone to the top of Dragonspiral Tower and Zekrom came back out. I battled Zekrom and caught it in a Luxury Ball, since it matches it. All that's left is to head for the Giant Chasm.

Friend Codes:

Was working on training up a Pokemon recently in the Dreamyard area in White 2, when I came across my first shiny . It's a lv. 66 female Golbat, that has a hasty nature. Ran into it via a wild duo battle. It was with a Raticate. Might do some more battling and training tonight if I can.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 70: Kyurem

I traveled to the depths of the Giant Chasm. Inside, I saw Kyurem and battled it. I weakened it with Mandrag and then paralyzed it with Lumos. I decided that since it's an Ice type, a Dive Ball would be best for matching purposes. So I chucked my first Dive Ball out of 40. It popped out. I then threw my second one and managed to catch it. Talk about lucky. I then got myself the DNA Splicers. I'm content with how it turned out.

Friend Codes:

I battled some more trainers on the island in Route 18, and I headed over to the other side. I Surfed through some more currents until I arrived at the P2 Laboratory area. I saw a Team Plasma grunt outside, and then I saw that the Frigate was docked there. I decided to explore the tall grass outside before boarding it, and I captured a wild Magneton and a wild Klang there. I eventually got on the Frigate and I explored it a bit. I healed my Pokemon in one of the rooms, then I went to battle Colress. I used my Krookodile against his Magneton, then my Lucario against his Beheeyem. I defeated it with Dark Pulse, then I used Darmanitan against Magnezone and Metagross. I switched back to Lucario and I beat Colress's Klinklang with Aura Sphere. I then used Krookodile against Rotom, and I beat Colress. I headed out to the P2 Laboratory again and I saved the game there.

I followed Zoroark to N's Castle, battled and defeated N. went and got Sekrom, went and got Kyurem, and got to stage area 9 in Black Tower. Working my party to above LV 80. Also have been trading with a good friend.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Black 2: Defeated Cheren and got first badge
    Hestia

Time for another Black 2 Runthrough. I've decided for this runthrough to use a team of Pokemon consisting of my starter and one Pokemon from every generation (so I suppose I'll have 2 from Gen 5 counting my starter).

So I started off once again and decided to pick Snivy (Javert, because he is the law). I always seem to forget how weak Snivy's are because I lost to Hugh twice before finally winning thanks to a lucky critical hit. I knew I was going to need some help because Javert alone just was not going to cut it. So thanks to the wonders of the Dream Radar I was able to get my second team member before leaving Aspertia City, a Togepi (Togepi, because I can't nickname it yet). I headed to Route 19, learned to how to catch a Pokemon from Bianca and before I knew it Alder was feeling me up and wanting to 'train' me. I couldn't do that because I was on a mission to give Hugh his Town Map because that is such a crucial item. I moved through Route 20 and arrived at the Floccessy Ranch where I took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv9
    Togepi Lv8

Leveling up Togepi is ridiculously difficult because for some reason it seems to love having Metronome become Toxic Spikes or Captivate. Not to mention in the 3 levels I have raised it it has committed suicide twice with Explosion and Memento. But it'll all be worth it in the end...I hope.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 81 of 166 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast