Page 82 of 167 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Im all the way on level 10 in white forest and it's frikken difficult to reach Benga but that shiny Dratini will be well worth it. Also i've been doing the subway battles and Emmit and Ingo are the luckiest ppl alive always getting the W after all the hardwork it takes to get to them.

My team is in the 90s at LV and I just beat Benga and got a shiny Gible for beating him! I named him TorpedoTom!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

yeah mine are level 90 plus too except 1 whos 86 but i was almost there last night then I closed my dsi for a second and didnt save so now I gotta start floor 10 all over, man I wasnt in a good mood at alla fter that.

Dewott and I went on to virbank and decided to help the virbank complex boss with with his employees I decided to add growlith to our team we trained a little and went on to challenge roxie for badge nr.2 growlith beat roxie and all her trainers had a little trouble with roxie but I won in the end I went on to pokestar studios and starred in a movie then after beating team plamsa and chasing after and beating them again my rival and I decided to take the captains ship to castelia city after beating a few clerks I once again had to chase after team plasma into the sewers of all places but if I don't stop them who will my rival joined up with me as we walked through the sewers he must have been too scared to go alone I kicked team plasma's *** and went the hidden grass patch to get me a eevee that I plan to evolve into umbreon while training eevee I also decided what the heck and cought a lilligant seeing as I've never used one before I'd give the old gal a try I moved on to challenge burk and his bugs that's right burk the exterminater has come to rid you of your bug problem grolith owned everyone in this webbed gym they were no match for flame wheel poor little bugs I traveled through route and beat a creepy looking scientist that I met in the sewers and went on nimbasa city and challenged the subway bosses alongside someone that looks awfully familiar after that we decided to call it a night and get some rest

Team: dewott lv.26
    Growlith lv.25
    Lilligant lv.25
    Eevee lv.24
    I've got a black belt and I'm not afraid to hit you with it

I played Black 2 after some time and did some stuff.I went to explore Clay Tunnel and defeated all the trainers there and got some items as well.I reached the Underground Ruins and caught Regirock at Rock Peak Chamber after solving the puzzle.I caught it in an Ultra Ball and it has Hasty Nature.After catching it,I unlocked the Iron Key in the game.By using the Iron Key,I unlocked the Iron Chamber where I caught Registeel in an Ultra Ball as well.It has Impish nature.I then went to Twist Mountain.I defeated most of the trainers and got most of the items available in Summer including TMs for Stone Edge and Flash Cannon which I taught to Probopass.With this change,all my team members have their final movesets.I changed the DS Clock to set it to Winter and went back to the Mountain.There,I defeated the remaining trainers and got the few left items.I flew to Icirrus City and healed my team before saving.

Team:

Lv.70 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.71 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.71 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.71 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.71 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.71 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Before I could fully explore the Floccessy Ranch I was ambushed by Hugh. Luckily he wasn't difficult at all this time! A couple breeders showed up and mentioned something about a lost Herdier so Hugh and I (mostly I) set off to look for it. I found a weird man harassing the Herdier and he gave me Frustration which gives Togepi a decent move now!!! He ran, Herdier was safely returned, and I returned to Floccessy Town and battled with a couple school kids. After that I returned to Aspertia City because Alder mentioned something about a gym. I let Togepi take out the two trainers because it really needed the experience and then I challenged the first gym leader, Cheren. To my surprise Togepi managed to knock out his Patrat even after taking a critical hit Tackle. Javert didn't have a difficult time with Lillipup and after a few Vine Whips the first badge was mine!!

When I left the gym Bianca and Cheren both spent minutes talking to me about the C-Gear and what not. When I finally gained control I ran through Floccessy Town and beat the new trainers on Route 20. It wasn't long before I arrived in Virbank City. I decided to skip exploring the city for now and I ran straight to the Virbank Complex. I ran in the grass and successfully captured my third team member, a very serious Growlithe (Maximus). I began fighting some trainers in the complex before taking a break. Oh, and Javert evolved into Servine inside the complex.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv17
    Togepi Lv15
    Maximus Lv14
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 21st February 2013 at 8:18 PM.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After so much effort finally got to Area 10 of Black Tower and Beat Benga and I got myself a nice shiny Gible !
    Area 1-7 was a piece of cake but, 8-10 is really hard. You need luck in finding the gate trainer and that doctor.
    My team is:
    Lucario lv 89
    Black Kyurem lv 75
    Crustle lv 68
    Cobalion lv 56
    Virizion lv 51
    Terrakion lv 54

My Musketeer Trio are kinda underleveled. Gotta train them.

After finding the workers in the Complex I had nothing left to do but the gym. I let Maximus and Togepi take out the gym trainers since Javert isn't good against Poison types. Once both trainers were defeated I challenged Roxie. I started with Togepi and just spammed Return until Koffing fainted. Maximus went up against Whirlipede and used Ember until Whirlipede fainted. I got my second badge and then did the Pokestar Studios crap. After that I had to help Roxie and Hugh take out some weak Plasma grunts before chasing them back to Route 20. With that taken care of I was able to head to Castelia City!

The first thing I did in Castelia was massage Togepi and finally give it a nickname (Serenity). Then I just went up and down every street talking to people and getting items and such. The last thing I did was take on the Battle Company for some experience. Now it's time for the third gym!

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv20
    Serenity Lv19
    Maximus Lv18

Finally got a shiny Charmander off the GTS last night . Been trying for one of those for awhile now, only been able to run into hacked ones... so it was nice to finally get a legit one. I think it's one from either Emerald, Sapphire or Ruby version. Also got a shiny Safari Zone Lapras, either from Heart Gold or Soul Silver, been trying for one of those for quite awhile as well. Might do some training tonight and might start working on playing my copy of Black 2 that I got today, after I start charging and getting my new 3ds so I can try it out later on tonight so I can finally try and complete my Pokedex.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

In Black 2, I have continued battling in the PWT. I defeated the Hoenn and Sinnoh Leaders which unlocked the World Leaders Tournament. I started with the same team I used for most of the previous tournaments, but made one change after the first two rounds. I bought a Choice Scarf for the BP I had won and gave it to my Heatran, which I then replaced Virizion with in my team. It has worked very well. I battled a bit more, and have now won the World Leaders tournament four times, need to win it six more times to unlock the Champions tournament. In White 2, I still haven't started with the things I have to do, but I will hopefully start tomorrow. I have procrastinated way too much and need to get somewhere here.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Finally advanced through towards Opelucid city. Drained the Village Bridge of its items. Nice to see some sportsmen/women outside of Nimbasa's Sport domes as well as hearing that wonderful music again. If one thing has been missing from BW2, it's that gimmick that allows you to change the area's music by talking to or being near people. Route 11 was horrifically short thanks to the Waterfalls blocking most of the route but by now my pokemon were in bad shape. However, it was here that my Frillish finally evolved into Jellicent getting massive amounts of HP and healthy stats all round. The green connecting zone was a blessing.

Opelucid city. Nice to hear that beautiful music again too. Gotta love a good erhu. I entered Drayden's gym after exploring the town. Love the music, again. It fits the cinematic feel of the gym as the two dragons crash eachother. I only beat the 2 required trainers as I'm only lvl 39 and it's becoming challenging to keep up with these Dragons dancing all over the place. Even an Axew breaks a sweat to deal with. I headed out to train on Route 9, as Iris suggested. Shopping Mall R9 is as terrible as ever, but it is the only place left where you can hear the timeless pokemart theme. You never really cherish it until it's (almost) gone.

Anyway, I need to train to at least lvl 41 as Drayden's pokemon are 46-8 and my anti-dragon measures aren't the best. Serperior has Dragon Pulse but she's horribly weak, Lucario has Ice Punch and is part Steel but is frail. Magnezone has the necessary defence but no supereffective attacking moves. I think I might trade Serp over to BW and give it Calm Mind as it needs the bulk and attack to be able to keep up with my other team members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

After I caught Onix, I started training my Pokemon for a bit, until I realized how terribly low exp I was gaining from the wild battles. I realized I could go on the Royal Unova and I did, gaining some exp. My Swadloon also evolved into Leavanny After that, I didn't want to go back to training, so I went for the gym. With SpiderPig up front and the Exp. Share alternating between Brock and Sparky, I battled every trainer, and then it was Burgh's turn. SpiderPig beat Swadloon, Brock beat Dwebble and SpiderPig beat Leavanny. I left and healed my Pokemon, and as I was leaving Castelia City, I got stopped by Colress. He asked me to fight him, and I said yes. Bianca also showed up and gave me the Dowsing Machine, awesome. In Route 4 (I think?) I fought the two trainers with Svenette, and then started training. Unfortunately, I wasn't getting much exp either, so I just kept going and fought Colress. Gosh, me and my stupid belief on my Pokemon. I was leading with Leavanny because she wasn't used against Burgh, but it's not a good idea as Colress has a fetish for Steel Types -_- Eventually I switched for Pignite and beat him easily. I fought every other trainer in route 4 and then took a break.

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 24
    "Svenette", level 22
    "Sparky", level 23
    "Brock, level 22

What's been happening with me? IV breeding and EV training also got some matches over random match-up. Won the first 2 matches, but started to fall drastically later on, that's why I'm IV breeding. Also slowly collecting the medals but since I do not care for achievements all that much, it's not really a priority.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Black 2: Continued battling in the PWT. I beat the World Leaders Tournament three more times, taking my total number of wins to seven. Though I also lost twice, due to bad matchups and terrible playing against the opponents. After these wins, I decided to take a break from that Tournament for a short while and try some of the others instead. I tried the Mix Master Tournament, but it wasn't easy as the opponents once again got to pick one of my Pokemon to have in their teams. And they always picked Cresselia. Which isn't a bad choice, I know from my own experiences in the PWT that Cresselia is more or less unstoppable if used correctly. So I now had to face it myself, in order to see how to handle it. I lost the tournament the first time, but beat it the second time I tried. Although I always had trouble dealing with Cresselia. After that, I decided to try the Rental Masters Tournament as well. I lost the first time, but won the second time with a team consisting of a sweeping Eelektross and Muk as well as a SubPunchSeed Breloom. Tomorrow, I'll go back to the World Leaders Tournament.

White 2: Finally got started on the things I have to do here. I haven't finished everything though, will hopefully get it done tomorrow.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 24th February 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Turns out the third gym is gonna have to wait because apparently I get to enjoy some time with Hugh in the sewers. Whoopie! In all seriousness, Hugh and I found a couple Plasma grunts minding there own business and we attacked. After the easy win I got Strength from Hugh and then met with an odd man and I also met Colress. I explored the sewers and battled some trainers and also found a couple trainers in the Relic Passage. Against the very last trainer I battled under Castelia Serenity evolved into Togetic! Now time for the gym!

Maximus had a field day against the bug types. It didn't take too long before I got to Burgh. Maximus took out his Swadloon and Leavanny with one Flame Wheel each. I went with Javert against his Dwebble just to spice things up a bit. It only took a couple Leaf Tornado's to net me my third gym badge. I left and ran north only to speak with Colress again. He mentioned battling on Route 4, so I went north and challenged him. Maximus knocked out Magnemite and Klink with a newly learned Fire Fang. With nothing blocking my way I skipped everything on Route 4 and ran through Join Avenue and got to Nimbasa City. I ran straight to Route 16 and captured my fourth team member, Gothita (Nina, named after the main character in Black Swan). I returned to Route 4 and took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv22
    Serenity Lv21
    Maximus Lv23
    Nina Lv21

I played White 2 after some time and did few stuff.I went to explore Clay Tunnel and defeated all the trainers there and got some items as well.I reached the Underground Ruins and caught Regirock at Rock Peak Chamber after solving the puzzle.I caught it in a Quick Ball and it has Relaxed Nature.After catching it,I unlocked the Iceberg Key in the game.By using the Iceberg Key,I unlocked the Iceberg Chamber where I caught Regice in an Ultra Ball as well.It has Bold nature.I then went to Twist Mountain.I defeated most of the trainers and got most of the items available in Summer including TMs for Stone Edge and Flash Cannon.I changed the DS Clock to set it to Winter and went back to the Mountain.There,I defeated the remaining trainers and got the few left items.I flew to Icirrus City and healed my team before saving.

Team:

Lv.70 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.71 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.70 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.70 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.70 Female Sassy (Dig/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.71 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Got a medal for going on a catching spree and I am transfering Pokemon from black 1 to 2 to complete my Pokedex as much as possible!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

After beating the remaining trainers on Route 7 and some on Rt. 15 I headed into the Opelucid gym. The offence trainer's Druddigon was actually quite challenging. I simply didn't have anything that could take one of it's attacks and hit back hard enough. The Rotation battle was easier though as Serperior's combination of speed and Dragon Pulse was unstoppable here.
    In the actual gym battle things were oddly easy. In fact, I didn't even need Lucario and Magnezone. Serperior easily handled Fraxure through a combo of Leech Seed and Dragon Pulse. Flygon's Earth Power got a crit and KO'd Serp. I switched in Jellicent so I could burn Flygon and revive Serp. Serperior then easily handled Flygon through a combo of Leech Seed and Dragon Pulse. As for Haxorus, well Serperior easily handled him through a combo of Leech Seed and Dragon Pulse. Seriously though, Leech Seed is a hamazing move for a fast Grass type like Serp.

And then Plasma froze the frickin' city. Seeing the Plasma Frigate descend over Opelucid's evening sky was just epic. The ice has even extended over to Route 11 and Route 9 making getting around there quite difficult. Anyway, I dispatched Plasma and zinzolin but a great moment occurred as I relived the anime trailer, chasing the Shadow Triad through a frozen Opelucid city with a Lucario beside me.

Once done with that I explored more of Route 9 and stumbled upon 10th spot where Yancy calls you and met with her at the Ferris Wheel. Bear in mind I did every single one completely by accident and that's pretty awesome.

I crossed the Marine Tube. It's about time we crossed one of Unova's epic bridges again. Driftveil Drawbridge doese really cut it and Village Bridge is cool but feels a bit like a fancy route. I hope I see a Wailord soon.
    And Humilau city. There was next to nothing between Drayden and Marlon. Just Plasma. Unless you take the Seaside Cave Route. Now I'm 9 levels behind the gym leader but by then Serperior will have Giga Drain and Magnezone is well... Magnezone so I should be fine. I hope I have enough Yellow Shards to get Drain Punch as well for Lucario.

Talking

My current team is
    Level 100 zoroark (Leveled him up with exp share til level 85)
    Sam(sammy) The level 86 samurott
    N the level 75 zekrom
    Level 77 Kyurem
    71 Volarona (I traded him off my pokemon white 1 game )
    Heaterr the level 74 heatran
    I currently evolved Shiny palpitoad (I found a shiny tympole in pokemon white last year randomly and traded myself and leveleed up!)
    I hatched a larvesta egg from Volcarona and ditto, and a tympole egg from shiny semitoad and ditto.
    I started doing the Yancy and the dropped item sidequest but got annoyed at her soon because she didnt wanna ride the ferris wheel with me!
    P.S it's obvious I've bet the game and already have pokemon white 1 soulsilver and hopefully platnium...

White 2 :
    I just beat Marlon on Challenge mode.
    Obviously my team was slightly underleveled. (Around level 53)
    Now, I will visit Undela Bay, Seaside Cave and Route 21.
    My team is constitued of Emboar F (Bayonne), Pharamp (Marty), Haxorus (Drake), Gliscor (Silhouette), Cofagrigus (Imhotep), and a Sentret (Shadow)
    I tried to use Zoroark, but I dropped it, before it's pretty confusing to use.
    I also have an Azumarill (Mario) with Waterfall. He was a member of my team, but is now dropped.
    I also use a Drilbur with Dig, Cut and Strength, and a Ducklett with Surf and Fly.
    I'm considering trying to capture a Metang, but it seems to much work.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 71: Summer N

I rode with N on the Ferris Wheel. That means that I've ridden with everyone possible. I then went back into N's Castle and fought his Summer team. It was fun. It would've been a lot more challenging if I was lower leveled. Now I'm gonna challenge the White Treehollow.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I beat Route 15's remaining trainers to level Braviary to 42. This is the first gym in a while where I haven't had to grind my members at all. I suppose I'm better prepared for this and the pokemon are somewhat less challenging. The only threat is that they will be too bulky and stall me out, which would be difficult with Serperior's Leech Seed/Giga Drain. Speaking of Serp I traded her over to White so she could learn Calm Mind. I'm not waiting until Striaton so I can waste 90 grand on Calm Mind of all things.

I did a few Funfest Missions so generate some more shards as I made a bad mistake with the Humilau tutor. Serperior learns Giga Drain at lvl 44 when it was... lvl 43 when I taught it. So I did 'search for shining treasures' to get some Yellow Shards and I taught Lucario Drain Punch until he gets Aura Sphere. During the mission I also got enough Blue Shards to teach Braviary Superpower. Getting defeated by a Pawniard of all things was a sign that I shouldn't wait until lvl 51. With all pokemon evolved, their movesets are also almost finished:

Serperior: Giga Drain | Dragon Pulse | Leech Seed | Calm Mind

Lucario: Drain Punch | Swords Dance | Shadow Claw | Ice Punch

Magnezone: Electro Ball | Flash Cannon | Signal Beam | Thunder Wave

Jellicent: Surf | Shadow Ball | Will-o-Wisp | Recover

Darmanitan: Fire Punch | Rock Slide | Flare Blitz | Bulldoze

Braviary: Aerial Ace | Return | Superpower | Fly

The whole team has had their ups and downs but this is truly my best team so far in terms of synergy, sheer power and diversity. The only thing I really miss is a Ground type. Elesa walked over me yet again but my levels have stayed low, sometimes so low repels didn't work at all and the game has been quite challenging right up until Drayden. Recently after Drayden it's all been a bit laid back, but it's only been 2 hours of playtime since so I can't really judge yet. Who knows, maybe Marlon will surprise me.
    Actually, I think, with Marlon, that I'll conduct it like a Battle Facility match. That means 3 pokemon, set battle style and possibly no items too. I just feel that, with Serperior, the final gym will be far too easy. So, with just Serperior, Magnezone and Jellicent I'll take on Marlon.

I tried to look for Meowth over the GTS, but it's still as messed up as ever. The only reasonable trade was for a Jumpluff, any gender, any level.

If they're trying to clone Meowth, what's the point in doing so?

On Black 2, I continued in the PWT. I won the World Leaders Tournament three more times, and lost once. But the wins were enough to unlock the final tournament, the Champions Tournament. Although before giving it a try, I wanted to try the Download Tournament. Which was a terrible idea. I went to download a tournament, but found that the only ones available were the three from the World Championships. I picked one of them at random and tried it out. It didn't go very well, I barely won the first two battles and lost in the third. Might give it another try tomorrow, depending on how I feel. If not, I'll try the Champions Tournament instead. I didn't get anything done on White 2 today, sadly. Maybe tomorrow.

I flew back to Accumula Town and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there. I headed west to Route 2 and I visited the Hidden Grotto there, but all I found was a common Mulch item. I headed north and I captured a Lickitung along the way in the tall grass, and I visited the restaurant. I teamed up with Cress and we both battled against Cilan and Chili. Our team was able to beat them and I went to the Pokemon Center to purchase items with the money I had won. I visited the Day Care Center on Route 3 afterwards, and I left an Elekid there to train. I then flew to Opelucid City and I went west toward Tubeline Bridge. I eventually arrived at Route 8 and I battled some trainers before I reached the Moor of Icirrus. I spent a long while trying to hook a wild Whiscash, then I gave up and I went to Icirrus City. I saved the game shortly before battling the Shadow Triad members there.

Page 82 of 167 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast