Page 83 of 167 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I finally traded with Yancy for her meowth, I gave her a level 25 kabuto I dont want and I have double of. I also evolve my Karrablast,Magmar,Shelmet and Lairon today.
    With help of pokemon white, my other DS and a rare candy for a treat to lairon I found off the meowth I traded from Yancy

So I got Black 2 today, and I'm using a Togepi I got from Dream Radar.

...And she used Roar of Time through Metronome. Badass.

Edit: Actually, she used it again. Frickin' Badass.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 27th February 2013 at 5:12 AM.

While finding pokes in the Desert Resort, I found a shiny Sandshrew. I was watching a little TV at the time so a quick glance made me miss the introduction of it being shiny but I knew that it was because of it being that greenish-gray color and knowing Sandshrew is yellow when normal. It was more like a wtf moment because it seemed so out of the blue, haha.

I have just caught a shiny haxorus in the nature preserve and my my.... It had ADAMANT nature Lucky me haha
    Black 2 team

Default Black 2 Journey Post 72

I've made so much progress on the White Treehollow. I've cleared up to Area 9. All that's left is the last Area. I've brought my Swampert in the earlier Areas, but now I'm bringing my whole team for this.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I beat the elite four in Black2, sent my team over to White2 (which is my main file) and sent over the Challenge Key, City Key and Iron Key, then started a new file... only to find out that I can't backwards-transfer the Challenge key -.- So I would have to play through the entirety of Black2 again just so I could transfer ALL of my Pokemon from White2, delete a save file that I've been working on for a year, just so I can play a game where the trainers have slightly higher levels? Um, no. That is not worth it in the least. I am incredibly ticked off about this. Why put such a pointless limitation on the key system. Why even make the keys for the difficulty settings version specific in the first place, or even make it so you unlock them AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME. I know this is probably old news to most people, but I am just soso frustrated over this .______.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

I've been on a catching spree in the last few days. I've caught almost pokemon between Aspertia city and Celestial Tower. Just a few random evolved forms like Muk, Leavanny, Delcatty and some rare pokemon like Trapinch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 73

I finished up the White Treehollow. The experience was more than worth it. The trainer at the end of Area 10 wasn't that hard for me. My team is pretty much almost done being leveled up. I just need that one little push to get to 100.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

It's Autumn! I'm currently exploring the region, including all the different places like Route 20. This is definitely one of the larger transitions, unlike Spring->Summer which is just Undella Town really. I'm loving that fresh Orange-brown hue. I think I'll beat the champion during this month. It gives the feel of a waning year to match a nearly ended journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I just finished trading all of my Pokemon from Black 1 to Black 2. Now I can restart number 1.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Finished up Black Tower with ease, Benga only got 1 attack off with his Volcarona's Focus Sash, then I traveled to Floccesy Town to pick up my Shiny Gible.
    It took a few soft resets but I got my Jolly natured Gible, plus as a bonus it has an Attack IV of 28 so that's not too bad.
    After that I flew to Mistralton City and hopped on the plane to the Nature Preserve to catch myself a Shiny Haxorus. After a Quick Ball and a few Dusk Balls I had another stroke of luck, not having to reset at all this time, a Jolly natured Haxorus with some average IVs, but a great 30 in Attack and ~25 in HP (<15 in most other stats), so all in all a pretty lucky day for my Black 2 today.
    Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

bred some strong pokemon EV trained them for my clan's tournament.
    also caught cresselia in heal ball :3
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

After fighting every trainer in Route 4, I moved on to the Desert Resort for the sake of completion. I beat every trainer in there, and then moved along, creating my own business in the Join Avenue! In Nimbasa City, I battled the Subway Bosses, with a girl named Rosa. After beating them, I started the dropped item subquest, and battled the trainers in the stadiums and the girl in the huge wheel thingy. After all that done, I decided to train my team to level 30. We went to the route east of Nimbasa, and sure enough, we did everything there. After many battles with the breeder too, we got to level 30, and went to the gym. In the first part of the gym, Onix wrecked everything. In the second part of the gym, Onix swept Elesa, only losing more than half of his HP because he got fully paralyzed for 4 turns in a row. -_-

With the fourth badge in our hands, we did some stuff in the DW, did some Funfest Missions and started the Memory Link finally. Then we went to the route west of Nimbasa, did everything there, and finally got to Driftveil City.

Oh right, Elekid evolved while training.

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 31
    "Svenette", level 32
    "Sparky", level 31
    "Brock, level 31

Now that I had Nina on my team I went into all the buildings on Route 4 and then checked out the desert area of the route and battled a bunch of bikers. I also found a Mandibuzz just chilling in a corner so I captured it and threw it in the PC. Then I went and explored the Desert Resort and battled all the trainers there and in the Relic Castle. With everything done between Castelia and Nimbasa I returned to Nimbasa and explored the city and the two stadiums and then went back to Route 16 and then the Lostlorn Forest (That freaking Emolga...).

With pretty much everything done I finally took on the gym. I actually didn't have too much difficulty with the trainers so I figured Elesa wouldn't be too bad either. She started with Emolga and I went with Maximus. She used Volt Switch and swapped out to Flaaffy but before Flaaffy could attack, Maximus knocked it out with 2 Flame Bursts. It was back to Emolga who immediately Volt Switch'd to Zebstrika. Maximus wasn't much of a fight against Zebstrika so I went to Nina next. Nina just kept using Psybeam while her Zebstrika and Emolga Volt Switch'd between each other. Nina never stood a chance. I went to Javert against Zebstrika and managed to win with a few Leaf Tornado's because Zebstrika kept using Quick Attack for some reason. Javert vs Emolga. I got one Leaf Tornado in before getting knocked out by Volt Switch. I had no choice but Serenity. Emolga was at half health and I knew a Return (Serenity's main form of attack) wouldn't be enough to knock it out so I had no choice but Metronome. Emolga went first with Volt Switch which left Serenity with 1/3 health and Serenity used Metronome......Dragon Rage. Emolga's health went down and down until there was no health left. Emolga fainted! Elesa and her models walked me out of the gym and I took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv29
    Serenity Lv29
    Maximus Lv28
    Nina Lv28
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Black 2: Tried the Download Tournament a couple more times, but I was never able to beat it. The closest I got to winning was standing against the third trainers last Pokemon left at very little health. I gave up and tried the Champions Tournament instead with my usual team. I got to battle Cynthia, Alder and Blue, and I won against all of them. It was very easy compared to the Download Tournament. With that, I had won the final necessary tournament and my trainer card got upgraded. I decided to try one of the Type Expert Tournaments as well. Went with the Dragon one, since I had enough Pokemon to make a team for it. I entered with Hydreigon, Haxorus and Latios, and won against the three trainers here without too much trouble. After that, I left the PWT. Though I will probably return sometime in the future to try and beat the Download Tournament as well as the 16 remaining Type Expert Tournaments.

Now, there are more things to do in the game. Aside from the remaining parts of the PWT, I have the Battle Subway, the Black Tower and the E4 type challenges to do... and these are only the things that have to do with battles, I also need to go to Pokestar Studios to make movies and do Funfest missions. But that will have to wait. For now, I decided to start with something I haven't tried before. Black Tower. I flew to Black City and entered the Tower. I put together some sort of team which might work and took the challenge. Cleared the first three areas without any problems. Although the Boss Trainer in the third area said the areas would get larger from now on, so we'll see how it goes. I might also train some members of my team before continuing as two of them are a bit underleveled at the moment.

White 2: Yesterday was the start of yet another new season, which means I have to travel through Unova again. I started from Aspertia and continued to Castelia, then to Nimbasa and clockwise around the region to Route 16. Then I flew to Lentimas and went to Undella, took the Marine Tube to Humilau and continued all the way to the Pokemon League. Unfortunately, I had to stop there for the day as I had to charge my DS. Will do the final part tomorrow. Other than that, I have completed most of the preparations I had to do, so I will soon start with catching legendaries in the game.

So I've done some EV and IV breeding with Garchomp and Cloyster and in the process of re EV training with Tyranitar investing in the proper status. Which are Attack, and Defense. As for other in-game stuffisest, caught Breloom so I can use Counter Blissey. Swag!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Just traded for an egg and hatched it. It turns out to be a phione
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Pokemon White 2... So I already beat the game in 2 days ( IK CRAZY ) And yesterday I finally made it to the top floor of Abyssal Ruins and obtained the Relic Crown.

I'm close to getting all the pokemon registered or seen in the Pokedex, and all I need is Numbers : 007, 009, 021, 037, 080,111, 112, 131, 135, 143, 160, 167, 210, 222, 232, 237, 243, 244, 249, 250, 251, 266, 281, 285, and 288. Also, I recently traded my lvl 6 Snivy for a Japanese Tepig lvl 9, which is now a lvl 20 Pignite.

Right now, using the MM method to try to get myself a shiny Zangoose, I just love the blue stripe so much better than the red stripe. and once I have that done, I'll be moving on to.....well something I haven't quite figured that out yet hahaha. Probably working on finishing my pokedex so i can get those medals that everyone is raving about.

After I defeated the Shadow Triad members and won tons of cash, I headed over to the Icirrus City Pokemon Center in order to buy some items. I went over to the Dragonspiral Tower area, and I captured a wild Dratini and a Dragonair in the water after I fished with the Super Rod. I didn't climb the actual tower yet since there was no real point; instead I flew to the Pokemon League and I headed over to Victory Road. I saw a Zoroark there and I followed it until I found the entrance to N's Castle. I entered the castle ruins and I met N inside. We walked around together until we both arrived at the throne room and N challenged me to a battle. He used Reshiram and I defeated it with my Krookodile. I obtained the Light Stone from N after I defeated Reshiram, and I went back to Icirrus City. This time I entered Dragonspiral Tower and I started climbing the tower. I saved near the summit of the tower.

fully evolved my shiny Gible to Garchomp. And I got a Slugma with Inferno from the DW

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Curb-stomping the last Team Plasma members. I really want to get that Challenge Key to use on my White 2.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 74: Autumn N

Autumn. It's the start of a new season. With that in mind, I traveled to N's Castle. I found N in the throne room and challenged him to a battle. His autumn team wasn't challenging. My team did reach level 100. That's good. Since I'm in the area, I might as well rematch the Pokémon League.

Friend Codes:

Bored on a Sunday afternoon so I cranked up Black2, and woke up Sewaddle from his nap, before tucking him straight back in. Then to the Entralink to catch my Gastly before flying to Nuvema Town to battle through the trainers I purposefully missed and finally get my last 5 team members to level 100. It turned out I'd battled all the trainers on Route 1 to avoid them when I was training up a Vullaby. Arrived and subsequently left Accumula Town to battle a Veteran and two Youngsters, finding a girl on a ledge interested in Carrascosta's Solid Rock ability, I received a Dawn Stone for my troubles. There was another Youngster stood by a ledge who claimed to be the rival of the one I met on Route 19, I chuckled. On Route 3 I was chastised by a set of twins for lying about whether I had an egg in my possession before defeating the small children and their teachers. A child on the slide was defeated but would not move. I was disappointed I could not go on the slide. In Nacrene City, I remembered to change the forme of the new Deoxys I got from the GTS to Defence forme before touring the outside of Pinwheel Forest. Emboar had little troubling slicing a chunk from the Challenge Rock and I received a Stardust. I wondered whether I missed a Pidove shine but I ignored this and set it alight. I cycled over the Skyarrow Bridge admiring the landscape before arriving in Castelia City where I remembered in Autumn the sewers were different. I defeated the remaining trainers and picked up a few items before realising the power was low so I had to leave it there for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Holy balls! Getting a perfect star rank in the Battle Institute is damn near impossible. I bring a EV'd Pokemon, and the game brings it's best counter! Cloyster for example is always put up against either Breloom, or Poliwrath which counter greatly.
    And the accuracy is riged to Garchomp @ Jolly IV 31 Speed, 252 Attack, 252 Speed. Item: Brightpowder hit by Ice Beam and Dynamic Punch...
    Well I've still got Blissey to train so let's see how that goes.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Page 83 of 167 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast