Page 84 of 167 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: Trained my Terrakion and Gyarados a bit against the Nimbasa Trainers and the Triplets in Striaton, this got them both to level 63. I felt that was enough, so I went back to Black City. Entered the Black Tower again and cleared areas 4-6. I decided to clear area 6 twice since I got extremely lucky the first time and found the Gate Trainer and the Boss Trainer immediately, giving me two otherwise hard-to-get medals in the process. The second time, I battled all trainers in the area to get another medal. I also learned that all battles in the Tower are being watched, which is a bit creepy. Will continue tomorrow, starting with area 7.

White 2: Traveled through the final part of the region, starting from Castelia City and down to Nuvema Town, then out to the P2 Lab. Will start with catching the legendaries very soon, just need to do the final preparation and make sure I have all synchs ready.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

When I tried to leave Nimbasa City I had to help Hugh out with some Team Plasma grunts and once we defeated them I had to go with Bianca on a Hidden Grotto hunt. On the plus side, I did get Fly for Togetic so now I can finally have a Flying type move! I beat the trainers on Route 5, including Charles, and then crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge into Driftveil City. I didn't explore much because there isn't too much useful here so I did the Team Plasma stuff and then went to the gym. I had Javert and Nina defeat the gym trainers and then I left to heal and train Nina on Route 6 until it evolved into Gothorita! I returned to the gym and challenged Clay. Javert knocked out Krokorok with one Leaf Blade (which it luckily learned in the last fight against one of Clay's gym trainers). I swapped to Nina to go up against his Sandslash and won with a couple Psybeam's easily. Maximus was out against Clay's final Pokemon, Excadrill. Flame Burst brought it down to half health but then the freaking Sitrus Berry restored its health a little. I went for another Flame Burst and brought it down to red health but it turns out a Hone Claws boosted Excadrill is pretty powerful and can knock out a Growlithe in one shot. I sent out Serenity in hopes of another Metronome miracle but Rock Slide knocked it out. I went to Nina who was weakened from the battle with Sandslash so really stood no chance. Last up was Javert who survived Bulldoze like a champ and knocked out Excadrill with Leaf Blade.

After I got my fifth badge from Clay, he led both Hugh and I to the Pokemon World Tournament where we each participated and after beating Hugh, Cheren, and Colress I was crowned the champion of the tournament. Hugh spotted a Team Plasma grunt after the tournament so he, Cheren, and I chased after them onto a ship because nothing bad ever happens when you go onto a random ship! We were ambushed but thanks to a collaborative effort we defeated Team Plasma...before the Shadow Triad kicked us off. I headed north to continue on my journey and found Cheren near the Weather Institute. He gave me Surf and I ran back to the Driftveil Drawbridge and captured a Ducklett to use Surf. Why do I need Surf? To get to the Mistralton Cave. Why do I want to go there? To capture a new team member of course! After 7 minutes of searching (I swear) I found and captured my fifth team member, my third generation Pokemon is Aron (Atom, from the movie Real Steel). I explored the rest of the cave and then flew back to Driftveil City where I took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv33
    Serenity Lv32
    Maximus Lv33
    Nina Lv33
    Atom Lv30
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Default Black 2 Journey Post 75: Pokémon League Rematch

Rematch time! The Elite Four and Champion had their teams improved so time to rematch them. I started out with Shauntal and wiped the floor with her easily. Grimsley wasn't a problem for me either. I was expecting Caitlin to give me trouble, but that didn't happen. Marshal was the toughest one out of all of them, but he still didn't give me any problem. All that's left was Iris. Her team was pretty amazing. If I wasn't so overleveled, this would've been an actual challenge. But I still managed to easily win and have my second victory under my belt.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I got the dreadful Challenge Key. I'm planning to erase my Black 2 file after passing the key over to White 2.

But first, I should try getting the Legendaries before doing so.

EDIT: You CAN'T chain-transfer the keys? Oh, that is a load of bull!

Oh wait, Pokemon board.

That is a load of Boufallant!
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 4th March 2013 at 5:42 AM.

White 2: Been working on shiny hunting for an Elygem and a Litwick... since finally getting the shiny charm . Might try to get Kyurem to shine after words.

Black 2: Just started my game, got a Oshawott, Patrat and a Purrloin. Might do some more training tonight if I get a chance to.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I tried to start the monotype Elite 4 challenge. I started with normal and assembled a team of Arceus, my Shiny Sawsbuck, Swanna, Unfezant, Stoutland and Lickilicky, but I got destroyed by Grimsley's Honchkrow in a playtest. Looks like I'll need to grind up the levels.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Ooh, holy hell, I got a Shiny Riolu in Floccesy Ranch!

Too bad its Nature is Relaxed, which decreases its Speed growth, but maybe I can work around it.

Continued battling in the Black Tower in Black 2. I cleared area 7, then trained a bit before area 8 as my team was getting a bit underleveled again. Went back to the Tower and beat area 8, noticed that the Boss Trainer used a legendary, which I guess will be a continuing trend from now on. Only two areas left to complete in the Tower, my team is at pretty good levels so I don't think I will train any more before area 9. Will probably not have any time to play tomorrow, so I'll continue on Thursday.

got my Meloettas

went in and tried but no gift to be found.. asked this chick about it and she said it should be distributing,.. but then she looked and saw somone unhooked the DS for the night.. so she wipped out her personal 3DS and slipped the distribution cart in for me to get my two meloettas. she also wanted to get my streetpass which i too was happy to get lol.

First thign I did wa take the meloetta in Black 2 to the cafe and had her learn relic song

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

uh-hu! i can't decide if i should raise both, or trade one for another legend. been thinkin Rayquazaa lately.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

White 2.

I received a bike for the harlequin hunt once I left the Castelia docks. I then explored as much of Castelia as I could, fighting trainers and receiving plenty of items. I made my way to the gym where Clyde told me Burgh was not there. I met Iris, and we searched for Burgh and Team Plasma. I ran into Hugh, and we decided to search the sewers. Hugh and I were able to drive Team Plasma out of the sewers. We ran into a mysterious man who commented on our battling abilities. Burgh and Hugh left the sewers. I explored the rest, running into new Pokemon. I defeated more trainers and returned to surface. I made my way back to the gym. I fought my way to Burgh and managed to defeated him. I was given the insect badge and a new TM.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Before heading through the Relic Passage I decided to go ahead and evolve Serenity into Togekiss and teach it some moves from the move relearner. Then I went and explored the cave and thanks to the Exp Share, Atom evolved into Lairon! I explored the rest of the cave and then went back through Route 6 and into the Chargestone Cave. There were a ridiculous number of trainers here but I wasn't complaining considering how good it was for experience. Once I got through I went to Route 7 and beat all the trainers and Javert finally evolved into Serperior! I then went to the Celestial Tower and climbed to the top for the experience and then went back to Mistralton City and challenged the gym. Atom took out all the gym trainers with Rock Slide and Iron Head. When I got to Skyla I decided not to use Atom because I wanted the fight to be somewhat difficult. She started with Swoobat and I used Serenity. I completely forgot Serenity had Ancient Power so I used that and Swoobat fell in 2 turns. She went to Swanna next for some reason so I stuck with Serenity. Turns out you only need one critical hit Ancient Power to knock out Swanna. I switched to Maximus when she sent out Skarmory and had to use Flamethrower a few times to knock it out because of Sturdy + Hyper Potions. Skyla was defeated in about 3 minutes. I got the Jet Badge and took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv37
    Serenity Lv38
    Maximus Lv37
    Nina Lv37
    Atom Lv40
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

White 2 Challenge Mode Progress:

Just before leaving Virbank City, I'm finishing the current Pokestar Studio Films. *Stands next to piles of Lemonades* And I'm set for life in the healing department!

Ok, after arriving in Driftveil City, I found some TP grunts arguing. I followed one of them who took me to Rood's (I think) house. There, he told us some things about N and Team Plasma, and even gave us a Zorua. We were gonna use it in our team, but we changed our minds :P With that done, I did everything in Driftveil and taught Electabuzz Ice Punch. I also got the call for the Dropped Item quest. I also flew to my Join Avenue and kept working on it, getting it to level 3! Back in Driftveil City, I finally went to fight Clay. After beating every trainer, I went for Clay. Leavanny beat all of his team, even though Excadrill did beat Electabuzz, Onix and Pignite. After that, Hugh, Clay and I went to the PWT where we beat it, mostly thanks to Pignite. With all that done, we explored the Relic Passage, and at the end of it we caught a Volcarona, which was box'd lol. Then I went in the Plasma Frigate and beat Team Plasma with Cheren and Hugh.

I finally left Driftveil City, and headed to Route 6, where once again we continued the Dropped Item subquest and received Surf from Cheren. After clearing route 6, we saved in front of the Mistralton Cave

P.S: Where do you get a Metal Coat?

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 35
    "Svenette", level 34
    "Sparky", level 34
    "Brock, level 34

I managed to catch Regirock with 4 Dusk Balls, and then thought Registeel wouldn't be too much harder, which obviously meant it was. I lost count of how many balls I used but it was well over 20 Dusk Balls and 20 Timer Balls...of all things. Then I realised there wasn't really any way of me getting the Glacier Key, which made me feel as though I'd kinda just wasted my time

Luckily, my attempt to catch Zekrom made up for it I guess. Caught it with a Quick Ball, right off the bat! Yaays.

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

I arrived at the top of Dragonspiral Tower and my Light Stone activated. It turned into Reshiram and I challenged it. I was able to weaken it and then use Ampharos's Thunder Wave attack to paralyze it. I was able to capture it quite easily inside an Ultra Ball, then I headed back to Icirrus City afterwards. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I flew to Driftveil City after that. I decided to explore Clay Tunnel now that it was finally unlocked, and I went inside. I captured a wild Lairon as I explored the tunnels and I also had to battle some trainers as I moved around. I used the mine carts to access different areas and I captured more Pokemon like Excadrill, Steelix and Durant there. I eventually found the entrance to the Underground Ruins and I solved the puzzle that unlocked Rock Peak Chamber. I found Regirock inside the chamber and I saved the game before battling against it.

I'm slowly but surely progressing with this game. I've been neglecting it.
    I beat Marlon yesterday. Now I'm supposed to continuing pursuing Team Plasma, as usual.
    First I have to work on catching Terrakion. I tried to late last night but it wasn't working out so well. I caught all the others just fine. I'm probably just going to get more Pokeballs, Great Balls, etc and try again.

Went to Striaton City and had a Double Battle with Cilan, Cress, and Chili...Cilan's dialogue was weird. He said "Um, I'm Cilan, I like Grass type Pokémon" three times. Once when I talked to him, then before the battle, then after the battle

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ok, after arriving in Driftveil City, I found some TP grunts arguing. I followed one of them who took me to Rood's (I think) house. There, he told us some things about N and Team Plasma, and even gave us a Zorua. We were gonna use it in our team, but we changed our minds :P With that done, I did everything in Driftveil and taught Electabuzz Ice Punch. I also got the call for the Dropped Item quest. I also flew to my Join Avenue and kept working on it, getting it to level 3! Back in Driftveil City, I finally went to fight Clay. After beating every trainer, I went for Clay. Leavanny beat all of his team, even though Excadrill did beat Electabuzz, Onix and Pignite. After that, Hugh, Clay and I went to the PWT where we beat it, mostly thanks to Pignite. With all that done, we explored the Relic Passage, and at the end of it we caught a Volcarona, which was box'd lol. Then I went in the Plasma Frigate and beat Team Plasma with Cheren and Hugh.

I finally left Driftveil City, and headed to Route 6, where once again we continued the Dropped Item subquest and received Surf from Cheren. After clearing route 6, we saved in front of the Mistralton Cave

P.S: Where do you get a Metal Coat?

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 35
    "Svenette", level 34
    "Sparky", level 34
    "Brock, level 34
    According to Serebii,you can get the Metal Coat in the Chargestone Cave or Clay Tunnel(Post-Game).
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Thanks^

We entered Mistralton Cave to explore, and it turns out it's a pretty useless place, and an annoying place to train. So we cleared it quickly for the sake of it and then went in the Chargestone Cave, where we found Bianca. As we got through it, we found a Metal Coat! In it, Leavanny also learned Leaf Blade and Pignite evolved to Emboar. Once we left that cave, we traded and evolved Onix with the Metal Coat, receiving a Steelix with amazing physical defenses! :P So now our team is finally starting to shape up. We did some stuff in our Join Avenue, and then went in Route 7. We avoided every trainer and went in the double grass, where after 3 battles or so, we found our next team member! (There you go Drummer ). We caught ourselves a level 35 Seviper, which we called Venom. It also has an alright nature so it's good We then flew back to Mistralton, stopped and saved.

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 36
    "Svenette", level 36
    "Sparky", level 37
    "Brock, level 37
    "Venom", level 35
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 27th March 2013 at 11:19 PM.

I headed into the Humilau gym to take on Marlon. I've lived up to my word: I only took Lucario, Magnezone and Jellicent and I used the SET battle style too.
    It didn't work. Marlon focuses on bulk rather than power but my pokemon are incredibly powerful too and this gym ended up being far too easy.
    Lucario was out first against Carracosta. Swords Dance. Shell Smash. Drain Punch. Fainted. A bit disappointing as I expected Solid Rock/Sturdy would have saved him. Wailord came out and fainted Lucario via a crit but was reduced to below 50% health in the process, as well as Marlon wasting his Hyper Potion.
    Magnezone finished the job with Electro Ball. Jellicent didn't put up much of fight either. Scald did about 40% to Magnezone, but after Thunder Wave, Electro Ball got a crit. and ended the match. Drayden's battle was far superior, as he actually somewhat pressured my pokemon. If any GL requires challenge mode it's this guy.

Anyway I did a little bit of Route 22 and got the Colress MCHN. I do like this route music, simple yet somehow epic. I cleared out Seaside Cave completely as well as opening up the route to the Team Plasma Frigate 2: Electric Boogaloo. I also managed to completely avoid battling trainers in Undella Bay. Achievement get?

Meanwhile, I got my Join Avenue to Rank 10 on my 100th customer because I'm just too awesome. I renamed the Join Avenue Route 4.5. Considering it's longer than route 9, 5 and 16 I think it's appropriate. That and Shopping Mall R4.5 doesn't fit.

Anyway, this weekend I'm storming the frigate. Wish me luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I made a journey to Gamestop and got four Melloetta! Now it's time to train them.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Black 2: Continued with the final parts of the Black Tower. I cleared area 9 without any problems. Decided to wait with area 10 for a short while and go back to previous areas a little first. I went back to area 2 and cleared it again, this time by only battling the gate trainer and the boss trainer and taking less than 100 steps in total. This gave me two more Medals. After that, I took on area 10. I eventually found the gate trainer and the boss trainer, who turned out to be Benga! I battled him, he was very easy, although I was quite prepared for the battle. After the battle, he told me to go see him in Floccesy Town again. I went there, and for visiting him and his grandpa, he gave me a Gible. He left afterwards, and I did the same. I am done with the Black Tower, so next up, I will probably try something that isn't about battling.

White 2: Captured a swarming Swellow at Route 13. Also, I am almost done with my final preparations, just need to do some trades, one breeding and a capture, then I am ready to capture all legendaries.

Stormed the Plasma Frigate. It was pretty easygoing, seeing as all the pokemon were well below Marlon's level. Levelling up Jellicent was a pain though, what with all the dark types running around Night Slashing and Crunching and whatnot. And we see another epic cutscene of the frigate taking off. Not as cool as it freezing Opelucid at sunset but hey. Zinzolin's beginning to annoy me by calling on the Shadow Triad to do his dirty work. As N's servants they didn't do much but now they form a perfect escape route.

Off to Giant Chasm then. Route 22 didn't have much left to offer, but seeing the Giant Chasm again will be fun. I need to make sure to bring Strength along though. If I have time, I'll go on to the game's climatic event. Or maybe next week, idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I tried to start the monotype Elite 4 challenge. I started with normal and assembled a team of Arceus, my Shiny Sawsbuck, Swanna, Unfezant, Stoutland and Lickilicky, but I got destroyed by Grimsley's Honchkrow in a playtest. Looks like I'll need to grind up the levels.
    youll wanna swap out Swanna its Water/Flying use Bibarel if you want a water type.

Anyways I finished leveling my shiny Golduck up to level 100 then started breeding for a shiny max attack Larvitar.

Page 84 of 167 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast