Page 88 of 167 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Capturing Azelf took a really long time. I had to weaken it slowly and then paralyze it but it still took a long while for it to finally get caught in my Timer Ball. Once that was done I headed over to White Forest and I went to the White Treehollow place and I battled there again. I was able to clear all the rooms with some difficulty and finally encounter Benga. I battled him and he used his Latias and I used my Samurott against it. Ice Beam was enough to defeat Latias and then he used his Dragonite, but I defeated it easily with Samurott's Ice Beam. I used my Krookodile against his Volcarona and I defeated it with Rock Slide. I defeated Benga and I headed out to the lobby. With all the floors of the White Treehollow cleared, I decided to fly over to Floccesy Town and I visited Alder's house. I met Benga there again and he gave me a Shiny Dratini for clearing the White Treehollow. I then saved.

With Hugh defeated, I went on to the next route. It was pretty long, but good training for my Pokemon. I tried to battle everyone and do everything and I don't think I forgot anyone. I then arrived in Lacunosa Town, where I met up with Prof. Juniper and Bianca. Prof. Juniper took me and Bianca to this old lady's house (creepy?) and she told us the story of Kyurem (not so creepy). Then we left, and I met up with Hugh on the exit to route 12 (I think it was). There, this TP sage named Zinzolin battled us, but we won easily! We continued to Route 12 and the Village Bridge, and got to Opelucid City (or town? can't remember lol). We explored it after meeting Iris, and stopped for a break.

We also beat the Mix Tournament and did a few other things with the Dream World and the Join Avenue

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 45
    "Svenette", level 45
    "Sparky", level 45
    "Brock, level 45
    "Venom", level 44

Next post I should have my 6th team member. Wonder what it will be...
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 1st April 2013 at 8:29 PM.

On White 2, I went down to the Underground Ruins through Clay Tunnel. Nothing was there, but an inscription on a statue in the final room gave me an idea about what to do. I went outside again and found the secret switch which changed the color of a ring in the room. Entered the final room again, and noticed that it had changed to the Rock Peak Chamber. At the end of it, I found Regirock. Battled it and captured it, which unlocked the Iceberg Key. This allowed me to change the room to the Iceberg Chamber where I found Regice. I captured it as well.

With this, I had obtained all keys. But I didn't have all of them on both games at the same time. So I used the Unova Link to make sure I had both keys on both games. After that, I continued on White 2, changed to the Iron Key and went back to the room, which now had turned into the Iron Chamber. I met Registeel here and captured it. With all three golems obtained, I took them with me and went down to the bottom of Twist Mountain, where I met Regigigas. I captured it as well.

Next up, I had to do the same thing on Black 2. I had Regirock and Registeel since before, only Regice left to catch. I changed to the Iceberg Key and entered the Iceberg Chamber. Met Regice here, captured it and left the place. I brought the three golems with me and headed down to the bottom of Twist Mountain here. Met Regigigas and captured it. With that, I now have all legendaries in both games. I have some small things do next, not sure how long it will take before I can continue with the things I have planned after that.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I beat all the trainers in both gyms in Nimbasa. Now I'm going to get everyone to lv 28. Current team:

Jay the magby lv 25
    Bree the raticate lv 28
    Moe the crobat lv 25
    Tabby the boldore lv 25
    Ace the tranquil lv 25
    Del the sandile lv 23

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm trying to think of a dragon Pokemon I could catch before going to the 7th gym to get my butt kicked.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    I'm trying to think of a dragon Pokemon I could catch before going to the 7th gym to get my butt kicked.
    I would suggest Flygon or Haxorus
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    The Gym Leader's a complete pushover. Really, on,y worry about the regular trainers (that for some reason do more damage then Drayden). The whole thing's easy too.

But, Flygon is the best at this point really. (Though you can also teach other zpoké Dragon Type moves, like Dragon Pulse nd Dual Cho pthrough atutor).

Oh, and more stuff.

i saw N, and am now (finally) at the begginning of Vuctory Road.

Serperior, Level 56
    Lampent, Level 53
    Lanturn (Silver), Level 54
    Flygon, Level 54
    Zoroark (N's), Level 54
    Drifblim, Level 54

i have to check the moves.
    Last edited by dirkac; 30th March 2013 at 3:41 PM.

I beat Elesa, yet again with no deaths, beat all the trainers on route 5, caught my next pokemon, a female minccino named Peanut, my other next pokemon which is a male ducklett named Bill, and got to Driftveil city.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just completed the Living National Dex after many, many years! I now have 649 Pokemon inside my boxes and more to come with XY!

I beat all the trainers on Route 9 and shopped at Shopping Mall 9 or whatever it was called. Afterwards, I went to the gym. I had a clear strategy, Steelix. Beat the trainers and then I got to Drayden. It was... hard. Steelix managed to beat Druddigon with a crit. Then Leavanny lost to Flygon but still got a crit, and Steelix beat Flygon. Finally, Haxorus beat most of my team but Emboar managed to win at the end Then, out of flipping nowhere Team Plasma shows up ON A SHIP! They freeze over Opelucid City, and me and Drayden have to take them out. Somehow Zinzolin was actually a challenge thanks to Steelix missing Ice Beam and both his ice types getting crits. Anyways, the Shadow Triad stole the DNA thingies, and then Cheren and Drummer told me to go to Humilau City. Which I did. I realized my team was... feeling a little empty. So I went out there, and caught my 6th team member... dum dum dum... a Corsola called Misty (for obvious reasons, once again). Stopped for a break...

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 47
    "Svenette", level 46
    "Sparky", level 46
    "Brock, level 47
    "Venom", level 46
    "Misty", level 42
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 9th May 2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I beat all the trainers on Route 9 and shopped at Shopping Mall 9 or whatever it was called. Afterwards, I went to the gym. I had a clear strategy, Steelix. Beat the trainers and then I got to Drayden. It was... hard. Steelix managed to beat Druddigon with a crit. Then Leavanny lost to Flygon but still got a crit, and Steelix beat Flygon. Finally, Haxorus beat most of my team but Emboar managed to win at the end Then, out of flipping nowhere Team Plasma shows up ON A SHIP! They freeze over Opelucid City, and me and Drayden have to take them out. Somehow Zinzolin was actually a challenge thanks to Steelix missing Ice Beam and both his ice types getting crits. Anyways, the Shadow Triad stole the DNA thingies, and then Cheren and Drummer told me to go to Humilau City. Which I did. I realized my team was... feeling a little empty. So I went out there, and caught my 6th team member... dum dum dum... a Corsola called Misty (for obvious reasons, once again). Stopped for a break...

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 47
    "Svenette", level 46
    "Sparky", level 46
    "Brock, level 47
    "Venom", level 46
    "Misty", level 42
    Hi.Like you have named your Steelix "Brock" and Corsola "Misty" , you could also name your Seviper "Jessie".It's just a suggestion.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Default shiny Hexarus in the Nature Preserve

hello everyone, today i finally after 2 weeks caught landorus on my dream radar making my Unova Pokedex at 300 out of 301. know all i needed to do is capture the shiny Hexarus in the Nature Preserve, and so i headed straight there!

so i wanted to challenge my self, i thought that capturing the shiny Hexarus with luxury ball would be sweet; as i like how the luxury ball looks. so thinking that this battle was going to be a tough one i went and got 100 luxury balls.

so ya i landed down on the Nature Preserve and headed straight for Hexarus. i then saved and jumped right in to battle!
    i was very afraid that this pokemon was going to give me a hard time, so i crossed my fingers(i really did not as i was recording the video :-P) and throw one luxury ball!

to my surprise i captured him/her(did not look at gender) with just one try! lol now i have 99 luxury balls.

with that all done i then head for the prof. to grab my Oval Charm.
    know on to the national Pokedex :-)

if you want you can check out my youtube(just click the link in my sig.) videos as i just uploaded a "Pokemon BW/B2W2 showcase" video and i uploaded the video where i capturing the shiny Hexarus
    Buy Japanese Video Games

Made by Me "JoeyII" AKA TheBushmaster

MY Japan & English WI-FI CODE'S: Diamond:Joey2-1375-1826-1994, Pearl:JoeyII-1718-9652-9659, Platinum:JoeyII-4941-1318-0423,
    HeartGold:Joey II-4512-2706-2653
    ,, SoulSilver:Crystal-1764-2238-4377, Black:JoeyII-1335-5610-9304, White: Green-4470-1016-3515,
    Black2: Crystal-4256-1552-0997, White2: Joey II-1765-0482-2478
    X&Y + 3ds Friend Code: J9-1118-0227-0709 (Please PM Me Your Code)

Well, recently, Skyler (My character) have gotten recognized as an aspiring moviestar, along with his trusted team mates, Umbreon and Hydreigon. His movies, however, usually ends up in rather strange ways, but Umbreon and Hydreigon don't mind. They both got that sparkly touch of a superstar, and the people love them.

On other notes, I am thinking of catching and raising a Klink, as I have never done that before. Now I just have to plot together the perfect moveset for it, but I don't have al the TM's that I need for it, I think. That's why God invented this marvelous site for me to check that. lol. I also used quite some shards in teaching mentioned Umbreon, Foul Play. I figured that move would be a good fir for Swagger, non? But to be honest, I have no idea about what's concidered "Good movesets" my movesets are rather strange themselves.

My avenue rank also reached level 8 or something, and the shopkeepers have started guiding eventual visitors to other booths, increasing their ranks as well instead of just one each time. if there will visit more than 4 NPC's a day, I have yet to figure out.

I beat Clay yesterday but in the process lost Moe. His excadrill only had a little bit of hp left so I though he could take it out >.> After that I lost Bree to a random trainer. RIP Moe and Bree. Now I'm using Bill the ducklett and Merry the yamask. Current team:

Jay the magmar lv 33
    Del the krockorok lv 32
    Tabby the gigalith lv 30
    Ace the unfezant lv 33
    Bill the ducklett lv 29
    Merry the yamask lv 20
    RIP:
    Sally the patrat lv 15
    Joey the dewott lv 24
    Moe the crobat lv 30
    Bree the raticate lv 34
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:20 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I know absolutely no one is going to read this long thing but I bought White 2 on Easter and I started it up then I remembered this place and got to thinking. "I could do some updates on whats been happening to me. I recently FINALLY finished Black 2. I still got all the post game and legendarys and stuff but meh, that will get done in time. For now I was going to keep a record on whats been happening on my White 2 version. Seeing as how i'm already almost half way done with the game I'll put all the different badges in spoiler tags. That way you could read in detail of what Pokemon I caught when or if you go to the bottom i'll have my whole team up to this point.
    Many sorries for the Typos ;P

Here's my Trainer.
    [I wish it was Touya's sprite but oh well]

Name: Kyohei [i'm so original guise!!!]

Rival: Hugh [more originality!!!]

Spoiler:- Starting the journey and getting the Normal Badge::

Spoiler:- Roxie and Toxic Badge:

Spoiler:- Castelia Sewers, the Bug Badge, and the hunt for a dang Eevee:

Spoiler:- An electrifying time in Nimbasa City:

Spoiler:- Charles, Driftville, and the PWT:

Here is my team in team as of so far.

Aroura the Female Golduck.
    Brave Nature @ Mystic Water
    Level 34 - Damp
    -Confusion
    -Water Pulse
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Aqua Tail

Alex the Male Umbreon
    Careful Nature @ Silk Scarf [he still has on a lot of normal moves]
    Level 33 - Synchronize
    -Return
    -Moonlight
    -Quick Attack
    -Bite

Fuego the Male Magmortar
    Timid Nature @ Charcoal
    Level 31 - Flame Body
    -Flame Burst
    -Faint Attack
    -Fire Punch
    -Confuse Ray

Simon the Male Excadrill
    Hardy Nature @ Rocky Helmet
    Level 32 - Sand Rush
    -Rock Slide
    -Slash
    -Metal Claw
    -Dig

Magneto the Magneton
    Lax Nature @ Evolite
    Level 31 - Sturdy
    -Mirror Shot
    -Thunder Wave
    -Thundershock
    -Sonic Boom

Mystic the Female Servine
    Naive Nature @ Miracle Seed
    Level 32 - Overgrow
    -Leech Seed
    -Leaf Blade
    -Mega Drain
    -Growth

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Training some reserve pokemon teams before taking down the Elite four. As soon as I evolve my Seadra and Electabuzz, I'll go and take down the Elite Four. I'm training some reserve teams just to have teams to rotate to for fun.

My main team is:
    Aggron
    Arcanine
    Flygon
    Seadra
    Electabuzz
    Metagross
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

I got through the chargestone cave, after 2 more deaths. This time Jay the magmar and Del the krockorok D= Now I'm in Mistralton. I'm now using Sprocket the klink and Tiara which I'm renaming because it's a male gothita >.>. Current team:

Tabby the gigalith lv 32
    Merry the yamask lv 30
    Bill the ducklett lv 33
    Sprocket the klink lv 29
    Gothita lv 22
    Ace the unfezant lv 33
    RIP:
    Joey the dewott lv 24
    Sally the patrat lv 15
    Bree the raticate lv 34
    Jay the magmar lv 32
    Del the krockorok lv 32
    Moe the crobat lv 30

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

White 2: Been working on trying to get a shiny Litwick for some time now. No luck yet, even with the Shiny charm. Not giving up on it. Will be continuing the hunt for as long as it takes to get one. Been thinking of trying to breed for a legit shiny Charmander afterwords once the hunt is done, if I have the time.

Black 2: Just started this game, so I haven't done that much on it yet. Might do some training on it when I get a chance to.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Just remembered I renamed my gothita Harry. Oh why couldn't I have caught a female >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

@Dragoniss, I really enjoyed reading your post and I like the team you put together!

I decided to take a break from Black 2 and played White 2 instead. Since I've completed the Unova Dex and explored the entire region I decided to finally try out the Whitetree Hollow. Holy crap do I love it. I'm having a blast running around fighting trainers and getting lost and everything! Plus I decided to stick with my original team that I used to beat the main game instead of using Legendaries or EV trained Pokemon and it's nice using those guys again. So far I've made it through 6 areas and I have noticed a slight increase in difficulty, but I'm confident in my team.

White 2 Team
    Lv83
    Lv83
    Lv84
    Lv82
    Lv81
    Lv82
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Bill the ducklett finally evolved into swanna after getting through the celestial tower.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Hey, guys, one quick question. I got a Squirtle I just hatched checked by the guy at Gear Station who checks IVs. He said it was of 'relatively superior' potential. ....On a scale of 1-10, how good is that, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hey, guys, one quick question. I got a Squirtle I just hatched checked by the guy at Gear Station who checks IVs. He said it was of 'relatively superior' potential. ....On a scale of 1-10, how good is that, exactly?
    That's pretty good, probably around an 8.

Didn't get a chance to play either version last night . Was too busy with rl and hearing about Roger Ebert's passing . Might do some training in Black 2 today if I have the time to and I'll be continuing my shiny Litwick hunt in White 2.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Why is it so hard to get Eevee with the natures I want?!

I'm breeding Eevee at the moment to get the best natures for my eventual Eeveelutions. So far, I've found my Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Leafeon.
    Now I'm struggling to find my Umbreon and Glaceon (which I want to be female because of the whole pigtail and hat thing xd)

What natures does anyone think might be best for them, I'm looking for a Sassy Umbreon and Timid Glaceon, but if anyone else has other ideas they're more than welcome! It's been weeks!

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

i'm done with BW2.

now im playing a patch version called Blaze Black 2.

it is quite awesome for a nuzlocke challenge

i just finished with my first badge now

Every time you throw a Pokeball comes great responsibility

Page 88 of 167 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast