Page 91 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I finally actually started the game. Getting used to the controls is going to take a while, since it's quite different from Diamond and Pearl. Took me a while to figure out which way I was going, but I found the missing Herdier, have 17 pokemon in my pokedex, and have caught about 10 different kinds. Latest catch was a Venipede in a wild double battle. Thing KO'ed half my team before I finally managed to stuff it in the pokeball and have it stay there. Beat the first gym with my starter (Oshawott this time, since I like Samurott better than the other starters) and am on my way to the second.

I headed over to Nimbasa City after battling in Castelia City and I headed south to my Join Avenue to visit some shops. I bought some berries and then I headed to the Desert Resort in order to catch a wild Yamask at the Relic Castle. I headed out again to Castelia City afterwards and I visited the local Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon. I went to Skyarrow Bridge to hatch some eggs that I had added to my team and they hatched quickly thanks to Litwick's ability. I passed through Pinwheel Forest and I visited the nearby Hidden Grotto, but I didn't find any Pokemon inside. I swapped Pokemon again at the Nacrene City Pokemon Center and then I went to the museum to resurrect some fossils. I deposited the fossil Pokemon in the PC before flying to Icirrus City. I battled the Shadow Triad to the east of the town and then I headed into Twist Mountain. I saved after getting a Root Fossil.

I captured both Regirock and Regice, with the latter taking a lot longer. Also managed to obtain the Lunar Wing, and capture Cresselia.
    Decided to get a Ditto, for breeding purposes, and went to the Giant Chasm, where 2/3 of my team were wiped out before finally being able to capture it.
    Battled Cynthia, but she did not prove to be much of a challenge, and the battle was won 5-0. I saved shortly after that.

Got the game today, so I just started playing it. Nothing much has really happened, so this'll be a pretty short entry. I got my starter, choosing a Snivy this time around and naming her "Jael" (wanted a female starter, so I soft-reset the one time), and slowly went to the Ranch. When I got there, I fought the janitor there and decided I want a Mareep on my team. So I'm in the grass seeing if I can find one, and I run into an Azurill, and a Riolu. I decided I was going to catch them. I found a female Azurill to catch and named "Mousey" (a personal tradition of mine), and after some time (and running into a Psyduck), I found another Riolu, and caught it not caring for its gender. I named it "Owen" because I couldn't think of any other names. So I'm pretty much picking Pokémon at random as long as I don't repeat my White team.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I beat the second gym with only a few minor hangups, beat the stuffing out of some Plasma Grunts, then got on board the ship to Castelia City. Could have done without the bit about being forced into the Pokestar Studios; all I wanted was to get out of there. Be glad you couldn't hear me grumbling.

Once I got to Castelia I roamed around finding those pesky clowns, then went down into the sewers after Team Plasma. Spent a couple of hours down there trying to find my way around, kicked their sorry tails, then got into the Relic Cave and caught a Roggenrola. Really wish I'd been able to find a shiny once, since I like the blue and purple better than the blue and red, but it was not to be, and I'll never have a Gigalith until I get either Black or White and can trade it back and forth.

After that, I took on the gym. After nearly getting KO'ed by the first gym trainer I went over to Route 4 and caught a Darumaka at lvl 14, then went back to the gym. Darumaka grew 8 levels in there. In the gym leader battle, it took out Swadloon and Leavanny with one Fire Fang each. Taking down Leavanny alone got it up two levels. The only one of Burgh's pokemon to get a hit in on me was Dwebble, and only because its Sturdy ability prevents one-hit KOs.

Went to the Battle Company building and saved there. Going to use the place to get some of my other team members up in experience before I move on.

My team currently stands at Dewott, Magnemite, Roggenrola, Venipede, Darumaka, and Riolu. Will probably be changing things around as I encounter/catch new pokemon.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 20th April 2013 at 10:09 AM.

beat the Elite 4 first time around. Currently breading DW eevees and exploring new areas.
    DW females I have:

Events I Have:

Seeking:
    (DW female)

Name: Trey
    FC: 1248 7995 5418
    PM for trades/battles

Been searching vigorously for Hidden Grottos all day. No luck in finding good Pokemon yet tho...

GodDamnZilla

Black 2: Tried the Subway again, this time using Haxorus as my lead. It didn't go very well, I lost in the 15th battle against a haxing Togekiss. But I decided to try again. This time, I got past both the third and fourth round, and got all the way to the seventh round where I got to face Ingo. I battled him and won, which gave me a Trophy as a reward. This also meant I had completed the Super Single Line (more or less). I continued and managed to beat the 8th round as well, but lost in the next due to some rather extreme hax. Battle video 72-95416-93753 if anyone wants to share my pain. Either way, I still have a few TMs left to get so I will probably try again tomorrow, though I might switch to Doubles or go back to the PWT soon since I completed my goal for Super Doubles.

White 2: Finished planning everything regarding the Pokemon I will EV-train, except for nicknames. Once I have finished that, I can start with the EV-training, hopefully tomorrow.

I picked up my copies of my games (B2&W2) of a friend today (I stopped everything in 2010 and have been buying my personnal copies of the games, the passing them to a friend so he can add events and stuff onto my cartdriges.)
    Been Resseting for a decent nature Meloetta so far, whilst Shiny hunting on Gold version. Nostalgia be coming back ^^
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Since I finished the game, all i'm doing now is retracing the steps in my journey to fill up the Unova Pokedex; the whole "habitat section" really helps. I'm also breeding as i go along, to get the non-regional Pokes.

- Completed the White Treehollow.
    - Won all of the in-game PWT Tournaments at least once.
    - Completed all of Pokestar Studios
    - Caught a Heatran with the wanted Nature and IVs, then EV trained it.
    - IV bred an outstanding potential Gligar.

Currently preparing to breed an Eevee with good IVs for Competitive Battling.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

I have become the luckiest man on Earth. I came across a SHINY (yes, shiny..) Black Kyurem on my first try on Black 2. I reset my whole profile because I wanted to start the game off fresh.

On White 2, I started with my EV-training today. Didn't have time to do extremely much though, I only EV-trained 2 Pokemon: Haxorus and Latias. Got 10 left as I will train 12 Pokemon in total, that amount has always worked well for me in the past so I hope it will do so this time as well. I'll continue tomorrow, hopefully everything will be done by the end of the week. Didn't do anything on Black 2 today, I will return to the Subway tomorrow.

After beating the third gym I moved through route 4 and the desert resort, then got to Nimbasa City. The gym was giving me trouble, so after beating the gym trainers and opening the way to the gym leader I left to train up my pokemon some more in routes 5 and 16. I'm getting frustrated with the shaking grass thing... Way too many audino floating around. I'm trying to catch an Emolga to trade for a Gigalith since I won't be able to evolve my Boldore (no one to trade with), and a Pansage as I have no decent grass-types on my team or in my PC. Hopefully I do catch one soon. In the meantime, I'm getting my Darumaka and Lucario up to lvl 30 in hopes of being able to take on the gym leader without too much hassle. Though I am developing quite a dislike for the Volt Switch move.

Well, I decided I'm going to complete the living Pokedex. Right now I've seen 291/caught 230 in Unova, and seen 467/caught 303 nationally. I know it will be a pain, but I figure it will pay dividends when X/Y comes out and I only have to worry about catching the new 100-150. I'm also EV training a team to challenge the Elite 4 for a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sVoid View Post
    I have become the luckiest man on Earth. I came across a SHINY (yes, shiny..) Black Kyurem on my first try on Black 2. I reset my whole profile because I wanted to start the game off fresh.
    You can't catch Black Kyurem. You must mean Normal Kyurem, right?
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I spent all yesterday evening and most of this afternoon running around the Lostlorn Forest. That breeder there is very helpful with getting experience, since he challenges you every time he spots you. I evolved my Darumaka into Darmanitan and got my Lucario up to lvl 36. I eventually figured out that spraying repels before running around in the grass helps with the shaking grass thing, since I'm not running into a wild pokemon every five steps. It's like the pokeradar from Diamond and Pearl, just without the radar. I caught Vespiquen, a Cottonee to trade for Petilil, all three of the elemental monkeys, Leavanny, Roserade, and the Emolga I need to trade for Gigalith. Only thing I didn't catch was Whimsicott, and that I can evolve later.

After all that running around, I went back to the gym. Darmanitan and Lucario took down the leader's team pretty handily this time, and I got the badge. Then I taught Fly to the Mandibuzz I caught (had to mess with the DS' clock setting since I discovered on a Saturday that Mandibuzz shows up on Route 4 on Thursdays) and flew back to Virbank City so I could catch some of the critters I'd missed at the Virbank Complex. Currently I'm running around the Floccesy Ranch looking for a Dunsparce.

Then the dog started trotting around to go out, so I saved game and shut off my DS.

I finally hatched a female Calm-natured Feebas with Mirror Coat, but couldn't bring myself to start EV training it; realized it would be much faster if I acquired the Power items, so I decided to go to the PWT.
    I completed the Unova Leaders and Kanto Leaders, before losing to Pryce from the Johto Leaders.
    Also acquired a Bagon, which I'm going to breed to get a Salamence.

I eventually gave up on Dunsparce for the moment (ran out of repels...) and decided to move on. Not ready to take on Driftveil City's gym, I decided to make some use of the itemfinder and eventually ended up back at the Desert Resort. Though how you can call a place perpetually hidden in a sandstorm a resort is beyond me. Was running around finding hidden items when suddenly HOLY CRAP SHINY!!!

Found a shiny Darumaka. Going to look into leveling it up and evolving it and using it in place of my original one. It took me over 400 hours in Diamond to find my first shiny, and now I find one 16 hours into Black 2.

Currently about halfway through the gym. I also obtained Zorua while I was at it, and the item finder is mad at me because I couldn't go after the item it was insisting was there (guy blocking the path down to the Twist Mountain path)
    Last edited by Cyberra; 23rd April 2013 at 9:58 AM.

I have been trying to hatch a shiny Snivy using the Masuda method. Today was my second day trying and just when I had filled up two whole boxes of level 1 Snivys, I realised that I could've soft reseted the whole time. I now have 60 Snivys to release. Luckily I haven't wasted too much time as I have been keeping a Volcarona with Flame Body ability in my party.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    I have been trying to hatch a shiny Snivy using the Masuda method. Today was my second day trying and just when I had filled up two whole boxes of level 1 Snivys, I realised that I could've soft reseted the whole time. I now have 60 Snivys to release. Luckily I haven't wasted too much time as I have been keeping a Volcarona with Flame Body ability in my party.
    You can't really soft-reset eggs, the Pokemon in the egg and all its attributes are decided upon the moment you receive the egg, not when it hatches.

You could save the game 1 step from hatching it, keep soft-resetting and it would hatch the exact same Pokemon every time.

I EV trained my newly acquired Lvl. 15 Plasma Genesect, taught it Thunderbolt and Ice Beam and gave it the Water Drive to combat its massive Fire weakness.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I beat the Driftveil City gym (and my Dewott is getting close to evolving), and then went back to the Lostlorn Forest to work on my shiny Darumaka. It took me all afternoon, but now I have a lvl 35 shiny Darmanitan. Once I was done that I went back to Driftveil to get the PWT stuff over with. Do I actually have to participate or can I just leave for a while? What annoys me most about things like the PWT and Sinnoh's Battle Tower is that you can't earn experience there. All that fighting and your pokemon don't earn a single experience point.

I played Black 2 and completed Area 4 of the Black Tower.I got 2 Iron as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.72 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.73 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.73 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.73 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.73 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.73 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Black2
    Acc: Scored a Sacred Ash from my Join Avenue Antique Shop!
    Acc: Also, I restarted my Flower Shop with a new B1 NPC clerk.
    Acc: New Flower Shop is already rank 3 and sells Persim Berries.

White2
    Acc: I used what I learned from Black2, and I cleared the Abyssal Ruins puzzles!
    Dis: I breezed thru to the end as quickly as possible in order to get rid of Zinzolin.
    Dis: I still need to go back in and gather up all the Relics to sell to the billionaire.

-Been trading a lot through the GTS.
    -Finally got to meet Yancy and must talk to her enough times to get her to trade with me.
    -Went hunting for Audinos to level up and evolve my Pineco, Gible, Munchlax, Larvesta and Kabuto.
    -Evolved Pineco to Forretress, Gible to Gabite to Garchomp, Munchlax to Snorlax and Kabuto to Kabutops.
    -Captured my first shiny in-game, being a shiny Audino!
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Page 91 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast