Page 92 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I explored the depths of Twist Mountain while I was there and I entered some caves that I couldn't access before. I flew to the Pokemon League afterwards and I bought some items there. I went south to Victory Road after that and I went to N's Castle. I found him in the main throne room and he asked if I wanted to battle. I fought against his Ice-type Pokemon and the battle itself was pretty easy except for the Hail weather condition and Froslass. I left N's Castle after winning that and I battled at Nimbasa City's Small Court and Big Stadium. I went over to the Battle Subway after that and I battled there for a bit and I left after beating seven trainers in the single line trains. I went south to my Join Avenue and I rearranged the shops. I went to Castelia City and I battled the two trainers at the Game Freak building before flying to Humilau City. I went south to Seaside Cave and saved there.

After finishing the cutscene stuff at the PWT, I wandered out to have a look at the rest of the area. Ended up in the Relic Passage and, while wandering around, I found myself in the basement of the Relic Castle. Caught myself a Volcarona while I was at it. The other passages down there were buried in sand, so I went back to Driftveil and headed to Route 6. Had the Exp Share on Zorua, so I evolved it into Zoroark, then entered Chargestone cave. Caught Joltik, Klink, and Ferroseed while I was in there, and evolved Magneton into Magnezone. The bridge in there was out, so I went back to Driftveil. Looks like I'm going to have to go through the PWT, aren't I >.<

White2
    Acc: Finished gathering all the Abyssal Ruins Relics, made a cool million!
    Acc: Scored a Master Ball from my Join Avenue Raffle Shop this morning!

Black2
    Dis: Nothing noteworthy happened to me today. Not a darned thing.

...You'd think by now that I'd know things I don't want to do are essential to the storyline. PWT being a dandy example...

...Seriously. ONE battle point. All that, and all you get for it is one measly little point? That was so not worth it.

After FINALLY escaping the PWT, I chased Cheren and Dipstik (rival) to Plasma's Big Honking Boat and beat the stuffing out of some more grunts. That done, and us evicted from said boat, I headed back over to Route 6. As I approached the Chargestone Caves I was surprised by Cobalion. Literally made me jump IRL. Now in possession of the HM for Surf, I got the hidden grottos that required surfing, but decided to leave Mistralton Cave for later. Going to see if my Ferroseed can lean Flash. Am working my way through Chargestone Cave right now. Saved game and shut off DS because I had to pick up mother from work.

I spent most of the day playing Left 4 Dead 2 (zombies!!), but I still managed to find some time for pokemon. Spent another hour or so wandering around in the Chargestone Caves, getting lost now and then and finding myself back at the entrance. You think I'd've learned after the first time I ended up back there... I was hung up in there long enough for the Rare And Elusive Tynamo to appear before me. And I caught it. This one was a female, which I actually prefer; when I started Diamond every single pokemon I caught was a male and my friends were teasing me about starting a harem.

After finally escaping the cave, I made my way to Mistralton City. I keep catching myself trying to spell that city name as Milestone or Minestrone (yes, the city is a giant bowl of soup. get with the program, brain!) and have to correct myself. Got to the Celestial Tower and caught a Litwick. I want to evolve it to Lampent, then to Chandelure, but to do so I need a dusk stone. Where can I find a dusk stone?

Prepping to take on the gym. Dewott evolved into Samurott while I was in Chargestone Cave, and I traded my Emolga for Gigalith. Everyone is coming along nicely. Moving Magnezone and Darmanitan up front, since electricity and fire seem to pack a particular punch against Flying types (I can never keep track of what's effective against what). Is there a list somewhere that'll tell me what I should and should not use against certain types of pokemon?

I played White 2 and completed Area 4 of the White Treehollow.I got 2 Calcium as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.72 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.72 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.72 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.72 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.73 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.73 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Just got myself 3 pokes
    -Latios caught with 10 ultra balls
    -Cresselia, caught with 2 great balls and 5 ultra balls
    -Leafeon
    in my black2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I want to evolve it to Lampent, then to Chandelure, but to do so I need a dusk stone. Where can I find a dusk stone?
    Not until later in the game, there's one near Victory Road and probably one near Giant Chasm. Lampent is strong enough on its own to last until then, though.

Moving Magnezone and Darmanitan up front, since electricity and fire seem to pack a particular punch against Flying types (I can never keep track of what's effective against what). Is there a list somewhere that'll tell me what I should and should not use against certain types of pokemon?
    Skyla's Swoobat is 2x weak to Dark, Ghost, Electric, Rock, and Ice; her Skarmory is 2x weak to Fire and Electric; her Swanna is 4x weak to Electric and 2x weak to Rock; and her Unfezant is 2x weak to Electric, Rock, and Ice. Serebii.net is a superb source of Pokémon game info. You already use their forums, why not their website, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Not until later in the game, there's one near Victory Road and probably one near Giant Chasm. Lampent is strong enough on its own to last until then, though.

Skyla's Swoobat is 2x weak to Dark, Ghost, Electric, Rock, and Ice; her Skarmory is 2x weak to Fire and Electric; her Swanna is 4x weak to Electric and 2x weak to Rock; and her Unfezant is 2x weak to Electric, Rock, and Ice. Serebii.net is a superb source of Pokémon game info. You already use their forums, why not their website, too?
    I DO use the website. I just have a devil of a time actually FINDING things. It's not for lack of trying!

Apparently dusk stones also pop up in dust clouds in the Chargestone Caves. Gonna lurk in there for a while. If I find one I'll save it for later.

Ah, OK. Well, the Type Interaction Chart is under Game Mechanics at the top section of the left sidebar menu. I think the text size should be a bit bigger. At my screen resolution, it's kinda small and difficult to read sometimes.

Dusk Stones--or any evolution stone, for that matter--are very rare from dust clouds in specific caves. You'll be hunting for a long while, unless you get super-lucky and find one almost right away. If you do find one, you don't have to wait for very long to use it; Lampent doesn't learn much that's worth holding off evolution. Most of Chandelure's best moves are learned from TMs.

I found one XD Only took me about 45 minutes of chasing dust. I also got a thunderstone, a shiny stone, a dawn stone, and most of the power gems except fire, normal, psychic, water, dragon, and steel, I think.

I took on Mistralton City's gym, blew through (almost literally when I couldn't get behind a wall before the wind picked up) with a lvl 33 Magnezone. By the time I left I had a lvl 38 Magnezone. I had the exp share on Litwick, so it also went up about three levels. Gonna find a spot where there are lots of grass- and bug-type pokemon running wild, put the lucky egg on Litwick, and run around frying things until it evolves.

Once I finish catching pokemon in Route 7, I'm going to teach Flash to my Ferroseed and go run around Mistralton Cave. Catch myself an Axew. Then I'll be moving on to the next area. Hoping to catch a Cryogonal before I try the seventh gym; I saw/heard in a youtube walkthrough that Dragon-types are weak to ice, and I don't have any ice-types yet.

Just beat the Area 5 Boss, I will need to do more training with my Dragonite and Ampharos since they are my lowest leveled out of my team of six.

Other than that I've been trying to get the License Item, it's a challenge, I got all of the "Unova" pokemon I just need the pokes from the other regions that they threw in there.

Lastly, does anyone know where I could catch a Kecleon? Thanks
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

Hadn't been back here because nothing too important really happened to me that needed to be recorded down. But this one ticked me off too much that I might as well go ahead and say it.

Okay, so right now I'm saved at Opelucid City, I just arrived there today. On the way, I was unexpectedly stopped by Virizion. The previous night, I had captured Cobalion within several Ultra Balls. Wasn't too bad, I think I only soft-reset once that whole time. Well, I went to go get Ultra Balls because I just knew I wasn't going to have enough. After saving in front of Virizion, I battled it.

And it turned out I was correct. Except that it took six times.

I used my Growlithe most of the time while fighting it, though I went back to the Pokémon Center to get my Ampharos out of the PC so I could paralyze it, maybe even get off a cheap Confusion here and there. At least a couple of times I slipped and used the wrong move to KO it, which added onto my soft-reset count of course, or I got a critical when I didn't need it.

This capture attempt annoyed me so much that when I did finally catch it, I named it Sass. (Cobalion was named Boots.) When I went back to the Pokémon Center to get back my Galvantula, Mr. Medal Creep was there to give me the Great Customer medal. Gee, thanks creeper.

And so I saved to come report back here. I'm now on my way to do as Iris said and go to Route 9.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Lol nice.

So I'm at the electric gym town. Helped the girl at the battle subway and saved at the pkm centre.

My team is.

Jolteon Level 25
    Timid nature (took so many repels and hunting)

Thundershock
    Hidden Power (Flying)
    Shadow Ball
    Quick Attack

Pignite Level 25
    Lonely nature

Arm Thrust
    Flame Charge
    Smog
    Tackle

Transferred my two pokes to White to give them some vitamins, a thunder stone, and heart scaled a thunder shock for Jolteon and gave it a few reliable moves. HP Flying is actually decent.

My team is fine. I haven't found any Pokemon I want to use yet besides my starter and Eevee. Don't want to add pokemon I don't wanna keep or think is lame.

Eeveelutions are so hard to decide between. All are so cool.

@Cyberra: Dragon-types are weak to Ice and Dragon moves. Yup, they're weak to their own type. Weird, huh?

@My own games:
    White2
    Acc: Avenue's rank 61, continuing to receive Star Pieces from rank-ups and Rare Candies every 10 ranks.
    Acc: Caught a Tropius on Route 18 fairly easily. Using it as an HM slave for Fly/Flash/Cut. Named it Palm Air.

Black2
    Acc: Flower Shop is rank 4, it now sells Chilan Berries, which are hella useless since Normal moves can't be SE.
    Acc: Also caught a Tropius, as it's my favorite HM slave along with Tentacool. Took forever to catch one compared to W2. Named it Nannerz.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 28th April 2013 at 11:22 PM.

I just beat the Elite 4 in Black 2! It's been so long since I posted that I'll just talk about the Elite 4. I started with Marshall because I figured he would be easiest. Nina, Serenity, and Maximus swept through his team. Grimsley was second and he actually proved to be easiest with all of his Pokemon being knocked out in one hit, apart from Scrafty. I went to Shauntal third and had a surprisingly easy time thanks to Serenity's Ancient Power boosting its stats twice in a row. Caitlin was the most difficult if only because her Pokemon seem so sturdy, or mine just don't pack a punch.

I fully expected Iris to be the most difficult of all. I went with Maximus against Hydreigon planning to knock it out with 2 Outrage's, but Hydreigon was faster and knocked out Maximus in 2 Surf's. Fortunately 1 Outrage did enough so Jess could knock it out with Ice Beam. She went to Lapras next so I went to Javert. Leaf Blade did a nice amount but freaking Lapras decided to OHKO Javert with a critical hit Ice Beam. I swapped to Serenity and used Ancient Power after she healed and got another lucky stat boost! Aura Sphere knocked out Lapras. It took 2 Air Slashes to beat Druddigon, 2 Aura Sphere's to beat Archeops, 1 Aura Sphere for Aggron, and then 2 Air Slash attacks to knock out Haxorus! Serenity is awesome!! I watched the credits roll on a successful playthrough.

Black 2Team
    Javert Lv57
    Serenity Lv60
    Maximus Lv57
    Nina Lv55
    Atom Lv54
    Jess Lv55
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

i am looking for a shiny charmander, mew, flagon, and haxorus. can anyone help??? i have every pokemon that i am willing to trade

Completed the National Pokedex today in Black 2 and also got a shiny Turtwig.
    My shiny Pokemon:
    111 eggs (Also my 649th Pokemon) 194 eggs

Today was income tax day, which meant a lot of sitting around waiting for things to get done. Which equals a lot of playing time. I think I played for about 8 hours today, give or take...

I finished catching all of the pokemon in routes 6 and 7, evolving my Litwick into Lampent using the lucky egg and an audino hunt, and moved on up toward Twist Mountain. Was hoping to get in before the season change, since I want the ice-types Cryogonal and Beartic, but Twist Mountain was a no-go, so instead I hopped a flight with Skyla over to Lentimas Town. I caught all the wild pokemon in the grass there, then discovered the Strange House and moseyed in. It took me a while to figure out the trick to navigating, but once I got the hang of it I went through and got the Lunar Wing.

After finishing up in the Strange House it was Reversal Mountain time. I hate going through an area with a tagalong... If a shiny were to pop up you can count on the tagalong KO'ing it XP I managed to lose the tagalong fairly quickly and was free to explore the rest of the mountain on my own, finally popping out at Undella Town. And I keep wanting to say/type "umbrella". Primus help me.

I caught the Random Jellicent that was floating in the bay, then meandered over to Route 14 to see how far I could get. Wasn't too far, since I don't have Waterfall yet so I couldn't go up to the top, but I was in far enough to catch some good pokemon.

My team roster has changed a bit. The current roster is as follows:
    GhostLight (Chandelure)
    Spike (Ferrothorn)
    Dark Lady (Mandibuzz)
    Waverider (Samurott)
    Shocker (Magnezone)
    Shadow (Lucario)

If I'm ever able to get somewhere that has free public wifi and can get into the glodal trade place, would there be anyone kind enough to trade me a Rufflet? Mandibuzz isn't bad, but I'm not cracked over its appearance or the Weak Armor ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    @Cyberra: Dragon-types are weak to Ice and Dragon moves. Yup, they're weak to their own type. Weird, huh?
    Yup, that is weird. I was hoping to have a Cryogonal to take into battle at the dragon gym, but I might not get into Twist Mountain till afterward. Hopefully Cubchoo or Spheal will help. I also caught an Alteria, which might come in handy. Otherwise I'll just have to level the snot out of my team and try to take the gym leader down the hard way

Just so everyone knows..I do read their posts and enjoy seeing the teams and updates.

All is not wasted!

Just so you know, a Dusk Stone can also be found in the Strange House, just a little to the right of Lentinas Town, it is possible to acess it after you beat Skyla, which i can see you have already did it. You will just need to solve the House puzzle though, which leads you to an cool item.

Yeah, i've read that you've already got one, just letting another tip to you if you need another one.

You can also obtain more at the Join Avenue on one of the Shops, more precisely, the Antique Shop. If you got that lucky to find one with 45m on Dust Clouds, you will probably do not have problem getting one there too.
    Last edited by Katsuragi; 30th April 2013 at 3:41 AM.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Just beat Benga in the Black tower and got my self a Shiny Gible I also got the Treehollow Key from a mate of mine, can you get both Gible and Dratini??

Other than that I've been breeding, catching almost everything I haven't and training up my B2 Charizard and Arcanine.

My team so far:
    Lucario Lv. 75
    Arcanine Lv. 77
    Charizard Lv. 70
    Ampharos Lv. 69
    Dragonite Lv. 69
    --------------------
    I'm also training up a Tyranitar, Hypno (when I catch one), Slaking, Salamence (when I get a Bagon from the H. Grotto)
    So I'm pretty busy
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

Nice team.

And no, you can't get both on one Version.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Today I learned that Satan works at GameFreak.

I've been searching for a Lapras at Village Bridge, 5% appear rate, only on special surfing spots. It took me over an hour to finally find one.

"Lapras used Ice Beam. It's not very effective. Magnezone was frozen solid."

I'm fine with that. I guess I'll just wait until I unfreeze to paralyze it.

"Lapras used Perish Song."
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Page 92 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast