Page 93 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4147

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

@^: That's awful...

@Me:
    White2
    Acc: Decided to catch a new HM slave, went to Lostlorn to catch a Panpour.
    Acc: Panpour and Tropius perfectly duo all 6 HMs and the Dig and Flash TMs.
    Dis: Leaving no room for Rock Smash, but that's only needed in one location.
    Acc: I also caught N's Darmanitan in Desert Resort with a single Quick Ball.
    Dis: N's Sandile, Darumaka, and Sigilyph wouldn't show up for me afterward.

Black2
    Dis: Still need to catch a Panpour on my Black2 cart, I will get to that shortly.

Playing White 2 after having maxed out the clock on Black 2. Up to Chargestone Cave.

"I'll keep battling Pokemon even if I can't find a pulse!" This doctor in the cave is weird.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

I searched Seaside Cave for a wild Shuckle and I eventually found one while I was roaming around one of the caves there. I headed out of the cave afterwards and I arrived just north of Undella Town. I Surfed until I reached the coast and I visited the local Pokemon Center in order to swap Pokemon there. I bought some items as well and then I headed west to Reversal Mountain. I entered the volcanic cave and I wandered around there for a bit. I eventually exited the cave and I arrived outside and I searched the tall grass for a wild Cacturne that had appeared during an outbreak. After catching one I arrived in Lentimas Town and I visited the Pokemon Center. I headed outside again and I flew to Driftveil City. I headed south to the Pokemon World Tournament area and I decided to challenge the Gym Leaders there, but I got beaten by Drayden and I saved in the lobby afterwards.

My team is simply this...

Lvl 35 Pignite and Jolteon

I'm at Clay.. And I just can't beat him.

Pignite can take down the Krock, Jolteon has to sacrifice itself to get Sandslash to 1/4 so Pignite can finish it off.. But I stand no chance against Exadrill.

But I don't want to add pokemon I don't want to use for the rest of the game.. I hate just using pokemon for a town or two. Seems lame.

What are my options? Lol.

Hm.. catch a Pokémon that you like and will use for the rest of the game, maybe ? D:
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Idk what can take these things out.

I have an Air Balloon from one of the townspeople. Will see what I can do with that.

I tore through Clay's gym with Dewott; water's good against ground (I think water is 2x effective against ground, if I'm reading the chart right). And my Darmanitan took out Excadrill with Hammer Arm. One-hit KO.

'Course, the fact that my Darmanitan was three levels higher than Clay's Excadrill might have helped there >.>
    Last edited by Cyberra; 1st May 2013 at 7:25 AM.

@Cyberra: And the fact that Hammer Arm is 2x SE against Excadrill's Steel-type and has 100 base power didn't hurt, either.

@RNG_Reporter: Frillish (Water Absorb ability) is a great Water-type you could use for the entire game. Also grab a Trapinch from Desert Resort, a Solosis (Magic Guard ability) or a Gothita from Rt.5 (depending on your version), and a Ferroseed from Chargestone Cave.

Yesterday, I ended finding a legit shiny Sneasel in the Pokemon GTS which the person wanted a Suicune in return.

Today I finally completed the Unova Pokedex which I got the Oval Charm. Now, the fun part is to get the remaining Pokemon to complete the National Pokedex and get the Shiny Charm.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Black 2: Entered the Super Singles again, and managed to beat the first five rounds. Will continue and see how far I can get before losing this time.

White 2: Continued with my EV-training, had hoped to have everything done by last week, but that didn't happen, so I'll try and get it done this week instead. Though I am not sure if I can reach that goal either. Since last time, I EV-trained my Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Heatran, Solosis (which evolved into Duosion), Regice and Registeel. Got three Pokemon left to EV-train before I am done.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I spent part of the afternoon playing Black 2, and I think I got a fair ways. I finished everything that needed doing in Lacunosa Town, then started making my way through Route 12 and the Village Bridge. I'd gotten my Cubchoo, named Frostbite, out of the PC and put the Exp Share on it, so it was gaining levels quickly. At Village Bridge I stopped to catch a Lapras, or try to... The first one I found used Perish Song and knocked itself out XP I put Magnezone up front, paralyzed the next one to pop up, and Magnet Bombed it a couple of times to bring its health down. I caught it just before the third turn of Perish Song was up. I also caught Virizion at Route 11. Met Cobalion at Route 13, but it KOed itself with my Ferrothorn's Iron Barbs. Gonna try again after I tackle the Elite 4.

By the time I reached Opelucid City I had a lvl 52 Beartic knowing Icicle Crash and Blizzard. After going through Route 9 and the shopping mall, I headed into the gym. Frostbite was a force to be reckoned with in there... got OHKOs on nearly all of the gym trainers' pokemon, and brought down Drayden's Haxorus in one hit with Blizzard. I got the Legend Badge, then Drayden told me about Kyurem, and then Plasma showed up. Drayden and I kicked Plasma grunt tail, then I beat up Zinzolin and the first of the shadow trio, and now I'm off to Undella Town to find the Marine Tube and reach Humilau City.

Finally got both Cyndaquil and Turtwig starters after I realized the one's I got from a trade were hacks. So now I finally have every starter, as well yesterday I managed to get a Palkia from GTS the person wanted a Raikou.
    I'm just rearranging my PC box now having it so my pokes are sorted by region(except legendaries they hav boxes of their own).
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

After reaching Humilau City and puttering around the Pokemon Center to make sure I could fly back to the place, I went off to catch a few pokemon I'd missed before. Hit Virbank City for an Alomomola, Castelia for a Muk, then did some endurance-surfing for corsola, remoraid, and all the other water-types I needed around Undella. That done, I explored around Humilau and up into Route 22. I didn't go into the cave, though. Once I'd done what I could at the time up there, I made my way back to the Humilau City Gym.

Anyway, I had Magnezone and Ferrothorn up front when I took on the gym. They tore it apart between the two of them. I love steel-types... They're good defensively and offensively. Can take hits while dishing them out. That's why half my team is part steel >.>

After the gym battle my rival showed up again, going on about Team Plasma. I went back up to Route 22, found and caught Terrakion, then headed for Route 21 and the Seaside Cave to putter around for a bit. Never did find Eelektrik, but I'll probably be going back to look again later. Found the Plasma Frigate while I was in the area. Dipstik (rival) and I stormed aboard, kicked grunt tail, and ran around finding hidden switches to get at Zinzolin and Kyurem. At which point we got kicked off. Cheren showed up, told us about the Giant Chasm, and over there we went.

Was on board the Plasma Frigate in the Giant Chasm, running around, when I decided to save my game. Thirty seconds later my DS battery died. Good thing I saved, or I'd've lost an hour's worth of progress.

My Pokedex has 224 pokemon in it and counting. Waiting for my DS to recharge so I can go terrorize Team Plasma some more.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 2nd May 2013 at 7:39 AM.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 78: Spring N

Spring. This was the last battle against N. I consider his Spring team to be the most dangerous. But I managed to win easily. It was quite fun. Too bad this is probably the last I'll see of N, unless I get the urge to battle him again.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

It has been a while since I've picked this Black 2 game up and played, so now...

I just got this Arceus from a friend. Its name was in Japanese. Apparently, it was from an event 4 years ago with the moves Judgment, Roar of Time, Special Rend and Shadow Force. I took a glance at its (mediocre) stats, and something hit me with an urge to EV train its Attack and Special Attack. I'll never know how much potential this so-called "god of all Pokémon" has, so I charged straight to Celestial Tower, for that is the only location I could think of when EV training Special Attack. I let it hold a Power Lens or something that increases EV gains for Special Attack. I don't have a Pokémon with Pokérus, so I did it the hard way. Once I took like, 7 steps, I encountered the first sheep for the slaughter (Litwick). I noticed a huge change of my Arceus Special Attack, so I got pumped up and KO'd a lot more. After an hour, its stat was 1 point less from its maximum, and I thought I had a mistake, until I realised the limits a Pokémon had for its EVs, as this thing's Defence, Special Defence, Speed an HP were unequal, so I headed to my Join Avenue's Salon hurriedly. I forgot that I played this game on a different DS system so I experienced the penalty. I decided that I'll reset this Pokémon's stats tomorrow, and then I saved the game on the spot.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 2nd May 2013 at 4:53 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I'm going to start over on white 2 yet again soon after I beat the johto pokemon league in soulsilver. I have to remember to trnfer over my meloetta to black 2 first though >.> I'm going to use these guys:

arcanine
    simipour
    braviary
    reuniclous
    ferrothorn
    haxorus

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got half way through arranging my Pokemon in the PC how I want them and stopped. I messed around on GTS negotiations offering nothing but Lv 1 Eevee's, while this one person kept offering shinies all lv 100, all in masterballs and cherishballs(none of them were event pokemon either). Obviously a hacker cause they quickly agreed for a trade of my Eevee's with lot's of the happy face icon, I laughed at their hacks and quit.

Besides all that I'm finally getting started on making the team I created a while back before I got lazy and played my newer games. I'm thinking about entering them in the Spring Friendly Wi-Fi event just for kicks. I'll probably get creamed on the first or second battle since I'm not much of a competitive battler, but I'm not in it to win just doing it for fun. Plus people who enter get C-gear skins of Black/White Kyurem so I guess you can say that's the main reason I'm doing it, I'm just not excited for winning berries like in previous Wi-Fi events.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

A while ago, I bred for a Swinub and a Growlithe on White 2. I recently got around to EV training them, evolving them, and then training them to level 80 something. Yesterday, I transferred a Torkoal and Skarmory over from HeartGold and EV trained them too. I then levelled up the Torkoal to level 82.

Then, I went to the Pokemon League and battled the Elite Four with Fire types. I used Torkoal, Arcanine, Volcarona, Infernape, Chandelure, and Rapidash. Some of my Pokemon really liked fainting a lot, but I was never in danger of losing a battle so I won. After entering the Hall of Fame, I collected the medal for beating the E4 with Fire Pokemon. Then, I went to the World Tournament and did the Fire Type Expert tournament on triples. I got creamed by Blaine the first time around, but I managed to win when I tried again.

Also, my Join Avenue has grown several levels over the past few days, partly thanks to several Gym Leaders showing up. It's at level 57 iirc and really close to the next rank.

I transfered my meloetta to my black 2 and then started over on white 2. So far I'm at the flocessy ranch and my team is:

snivy lv 10
    psyduck lv 5
    I'm not using them the whole time, just until I get ferroseed and panpour.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:24 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Black 2: Continued in the Battle Subway. Got past the sixth and seventh round, had a rematch with Ingo and defeated him again. Continued after that and beat the eighth and ninth rounds as well, to my own surprise. Hadn't expected to get that far. It also means I broke my previous record. And I am still undefeated, so I will continue to see how far I can go before I lose.

White 2: EV-trained my Cresselia, Azelf and Volcarona, the three last Pokemon I had to EV-train. So I am now done with that. Tomorrow, I will start with the normal training as the 12 Pokemon I have EV-trained need some normal training before they are ready to get into some more serious battles.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I beat Cheren pretty easily, then I caught a dunsparce, which I found first surprisingly o.O and an audino and then got to Virbank city. Now I'm catching everything and battling the trainers in the Virbank Complex.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finished breeding/hatch the eggs of my team. So now I'm trying to rush through getting the EV training done. Almost done with one I should get them all done at some point tomorrow. The only problem I might run into is finding a dusk stone and possibly a water stone so I can get Chandelure an Vaporeon. Oh why does Black2/White2 have to make it hard to get some evolutionary stones, cause I've got multipies of all the other stones but those two are just so rare for me.
    I've got to remember to give them all the moves I looked up too.
    -Mewtwo

I finished running around the Plasma frigate beating up grunts and getting the pieces of the lock code and the Plasma Key. They I went to take on Zinzolin, then Colress. Once Colress went down I went after Ghetsis and battled the Shadow Trio. Dipstik (rival) got his sister's Liepard back, and then I left the frigate and went deeper into the caves.

After all the cutscenes were done, I was facing a lvl 50 Black Kyurem, and my lead Pokemon was a lvl 58 Chandelure knowing the move Inferno. Two hits and Black Kyurem was down for the count. Ghetsis, predictably, flipped his lid and challenged me. Thankfully N had healed my pokemon before the battle began...

Ghetsis was my hardest battle yet. It was a good thing I'd stocked up on revives, since I had to revive pokemon repeatedly to keep from losing the battle. I was down to Frostbite, my Beartic, by the time he brought out Hydreigon, his last pokemon. One Icicle Crash later Beartic was down to 3HP, but she was still standing and Hydreigon was out cold. After the ranting was done, I started going around the place where the frigate had been, collecting items and catching the area's pokemon. After swinging by Shopping Mall 9 to restock on pokeballs, ultra balls, quick balls, and timer balls, I started working my way through Route 23. Right now I'm at the entrance to the Victory Road. Gonna lurk around and see if I can get my team up around lvl 60 before I actually go inside. Also going to visit the move relearner and see what TMs I have. Lucario in particular needs some better moves.

I'd forgotten what a [bleep] Metang is to try and catch. After 100 failed attempts, I gave up. I'm just gonna transfer Metagross over from Diamond, breed it, and evolve Beldum.

I caught my first main team member, a male growlith with intimidate which I named Buzz. I was going to get a female growlith but it was taking to long. I got everyone to lv 17 and then beat Roxie. She was so easy with just Buzz, psyduck, and my lv 11 magnemite. After that I did the pokestar studios tutoral which get's more and more boring each time >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

In an attempt to simulate a full 6-6 single battle, I turned on the IR and battled with myself (White version on one end, White version 2 on the other). This was also a way to find out how annoying a Paraflinch Togekiss and a Breloom in the same team were. Turns out you practically have to be the same person as your opponent to counter that. It ended up into a 46-turn grind with the final tally being 1-0 in favor of the White 2 side.

Item, 50-all, and Launcher Off clauses were on (but not sleep: I wanted to simulate an actual VGC-style battle). Battle Video no. is 90-96664-19646

White side: Breloom (Poison Heal Spore variant), Togekiss (Standard Paraflinch), Heracross (Flame Orb Guts), Jellicent (Offensive Water Spout-Recover variant), Metagross (Stealth Rock variant), Hydreigon (Standard Expert Belt)
    White 2 side: Blaziken (Custom Blaze variant: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Hi Jump Kick, Swords Dance), Breloom (exactly the same as the White side, down to the IVs), Garchomp (Standard Swords Dance), Ferrothorn (Spikes-Leech Seed variant), Milotic (Burn shuffler variant), Scizor (Swords Dance-Pursuit variant)

Conclusion: Both in the same team are VERY annoying. Also, a Scizor will not be able to withstand a Guts-activated Heracross' Close Combat. Ground-types are the most reliable way to destroy opponents that rely on Thunder Wave, whether it is a Paraflinch Togekiss or a Prankster Thunderus.
    Everyone together! ˇ 大家聚合!ˇ Alles zusammen! ˇ 모두 함께! ˇ 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 93 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast