Page 95 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4122

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Managed to beat Kyruem in Giant Chasm and on my way to Victory Road now. Not bad considering 9 hours ago I had yet to beat the last Gym Leader. Th one annoying thing is that none of the supporting characters decided to heal my pokemon at any stage during Team Plasma's ship bar a doctor who I couldn't get back to after visiting him once without leaving the room.

Team:
    Lucario lv58
    Golduck Lv 58
    Flygon Lv 59
    Arcainine Lv 60
    Serperior Lv58
    Ampharos Lv 59

Black 2

Managed to rng my flawless Timid Deoxys my 1st rng =D.
    Black 2 FC : 4428 0906 9671

Spoiler:- Offering:

It's been a while since I posted here. Anyways, after I caught Corsola I trained it in the sea until it got to my other Pokemon levels. Then I battled and beat Marlon easily with Leavanny and Electabuzz pwning. I explored south into that cave, but realized I forgot to get the Colress MCHN, so I went to get it, beat every trainer in that route meanwhile, even beat Terrakion. Then, the final Plasma plot was about to start. Hugh and Me went into their frigate and beat all the grunts, gathered the passwords (got the electrizer), and then saw Kyurem and beat I think was Zinzolin, but I'm not sure. Then we got kicked out, and went to the Giant Chasm, where we found old TP vs new TP. We went to the frigate and there we cleared that whole puzzle thing to get to the middle, where we fought Colress. I think we also fought Zinzolin again. We also beat the Shadow Triad, and Cheren got his Liepard back. I continued alone, and found Ghetsis and Kyurem. N appeared from nowhere and tried to stop Ghetsis, but Ghetsis joined Reshiram and Kyurem together. Emboar and I beat it, and beat Ghetsis, and saved the world! We then went to the E4. Cleared everything until the E4, and then it was on.

First we went to Grimsley. It was actually kinda challenging, but we beat it nonetheless. Then we beat Shauntal, not too hard. Marshall was a pain, because I didn't have Psychic or Flying type moves, but we beat him. The easiest which I thought would be the hardest was actually Caitlyn. Leavanny and Steelix killed her. Then Iris. Hydreigon was easy with Emboar, Aggron wasn't too hard either, but Haxorus. Damn Haxorus. Had to revive a bunch because of that dragon dance, but Steelix got a win. Seviper and Druddigon tied, Corsola OHKO'd Archeops and Leavanny beat Lapras. Overall, a good battle, especially because all but Electivire got a win. We then saved.

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 60
    "Svenette", level 59
    "Sparky", level 56
    "Brock, level 59
    "Venom", level 55
    "Misty", level 57

The chosen ones

i encountered a wild palkia and zoura on rout 22

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    It's been a while since I posted here. Anyways, after I caught Corsola I trained it in the sea until it got to my other Pokemon levels. Then I battled and beat Marlon easily with Leavanny and Electabuzz pwning. I explored south into that cave, but realized I forgot to get the Colress MCHN, so I went to get it, beat every trainer in that route meanwhile, even beat Terrakion. Then, the final Plasma plot was about to start. Hugh and Me went into their frigate and beat all the grunts, gathered the passwords (got the electrizer), and then saw Kyurem and beat I think was Zinzolin, but I'm not sure. Then we got kicked out, and went to the Giant Chasm, where we found old TP vs new TP. We went to the frigate and there we cleared that whole puzzle thing to get to the middle, where we fought Colress. I think we also fought Zinzolin again. We also beat the Shadow Triad, and Cheren got his Liepard back. I continued alone, and found Ghetsis and Kyurem. N appeared from nowhere and tried to stop Ghetsis, but Ghetsis joined Reshiram and Kyurem together. Emboar and I beat it, and beat Ghetsis, and saved the world! We then went to the E4. Cleared everything until the E4, and then it was on.

First we went to Grimsley. It was actually kinda challenging, but we beat it nonetheless. Then we beat Shauntal, not too hard. Marshall was a pain, because I didn't have Psychic or Flying type moves, but we beat him. The easiest which I thought would be the hardest was actually Caitlyn. Leavanny and Steelix killed her. Then Iris. Hydreigon was easy with Emboar, Aggron wasn't too hard either, but Haxorus. Damn Haxorus. Had to revive a bunch because of that dragon dance, but Steelix got a win. Seviper and Druddigon tied, Corsola OHKO'd Archeops and Leavanny beat Lapras. Overall, a good battle, especially because all but Electivire got a win. We then saved.

White 2 Team
    "SpiderPig", level 60
    "Svenette", level 59
    "Sparky", level 56
    "Brock, level 59
    "Venom", level 55
    "Misty", level 57
    You've mistakenly used Electabuzz icon instead of Electivire icon.

Anyways,I played Black 2 and completed Area 5 of the Black Tower.I got 2 Iron as reward.I was told that starting from Area 6 onwards,each area will have multiple floors.I got the Tower Key unlocked.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.73 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.74 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.74 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.74 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.73 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.73 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I got my team to lv 38, beat Skyla who was really easy with just Captain and Buzz, got to Lentimas town, caught everything outside of reversal mountain, caught everything in the strange house, and am now in Reversal mountain. Spindy also evolved into ferrothorn.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Continued with my training on White 2 today. I got my Registeel and Heatran to level 75, which means they are finished. I also got Volcarona to level 55 and Latias to level 71, still a bit left on these two. I hope to finish both of them tomorrow, then I can move on to other things.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

I caught everything in Undella Town, Undella Bay, beat all the trainers there and on the route to the south of Undella and caught the pokemon there, beat my rival, and caught all the pokemon on route 13. I also finally evolved Champ into simipour.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Still running around Route 23 fighting and catching pokemon, and doing my best to get my team to around lvl 60 before I tackle the Victory Road. Now that I have Waterfall I'm going to go places I couldn't before, see who I can fight and what I can catch. And then I'll start the Victory Road.

I also acquired White and White 2 today. That should keep me busy for about the next six months...

Tried to connect to the library's wireless so I could get the event Deoxys. DS would not accept the WEP key, kept insisting "settings invalid". Could not get it to connect. I even went to a local McDonald's restaurant and tried from there. Error code 53000, wireless incompatible with Nintendo WFC *frustrated headdesking/screaming*

I caught cobaleon very easily, Finally evolved Buzz into arcanine, beat the plasma sage and grunt after listening to that extremely long and boring speach, beat the trainers on route 12, beat the trainers in Village bridge but didn't catch a lapras because after finding like 8 marrils in a row I said forget it >.< Now I'm on route 11 after catching virizion which was also easy to catch.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Purchased Black 2 yesterday. I haven't really had the chance to play it yet.

In the Same Boat as above ^ Purchased white 2 for AU$20 2 days ago (Love dick smith clearances)
    Restarted white about a week ago, So ill be completing white before taking on white 2.

I decided to take out my frustrations about the wireless by tackling the Victory Road. I've caught all the pokemon on it. Had to visit the healing spot several times after difficult battles, but I got through it just fine, then moved on to the Elite 4. I started with the Ghost-type user, then the Dark-type, the Fighting-type, and finally the Psychic-type. The battles were difficult, but I managed to beat all four and move on to the champion on the first try.

Iris was also a hard fight, with all those dragon-types being mostly faster than my team. Had to revive a few to keep from losing the battle. Then Frostbite the Beartic got in the last hit and down went Iris. Cyberra is the champion!

My team:

Shocker (Magnezone) lvl 61 Magnet Bomb/Thunder Wave/Thunderbolt/Flash Cannon
    Docile nature
    Ability: Sturdy

Frostbite (Beartic) lvl 58 Surf/Blizzard/Icicle Crash/Slash
    Bold nature
    Ability: Snow Cloak

Shadow (Lucario) lvl 51 Force Palm/Quick Attack/Strength/Aura Sphere (not the best moveset, I know, but he got the job done. so ner)
    Impish nature
    Steadfast ability

GhostLight (Chandelure) lvl 63 Flame Burst/Inferno/Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp
    Timid nature
    Flame Body ability

Dark Lady (Mandibuzz) lvl 59 Cut/Air Slash/Fly/Shadow Ball
    Rash nature
    Weak Armor ability

Waverider (Samurott) lvl 61 Waterfall/Return/Aqua Tail/Ice Beam
    Hasty nature
    Torrent ability

After the credits, I started the aftergame. Followed the Zoroark (and that reminds me, I've got to train mine) into N's castle, fought N and received the Dark Stone. I saved just outside the caves.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 11th May 2013 at 7:50 AM.

- Got Mewtwo to Level 100 and EV Trained it.
    - Got Lugia to Level 100 and EV Trained it.
    - EV Trained the Event Deoxys.
    - Tried to Masuda Method Shiny Eevee in vain.
    - Got enough Battle Points from the Pokemon World Tournament to get the Hidden Power TM and taught Hidden Power Fire to Deoxys.

I have officially claimed Mew.

Since I have both Black 2 and White 2, I got two event Deoxy today. One was naive with it's best IVs in Special Defence (...), the other was jolly with it's best IVs in Speed.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Just got the event Deoxys, I plan to not use it until I beat Iris

My future team is
    Samurott
    Lucario
    Arcanine
    Espeon
    Crobat
    Cinncino

Got to opelucid, beat all the trainers, caught a pawniar, muk, and garbodor, got my team to l;v 46, beat Draycen, beat the plasmas and the sage, got to Humilau city, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Marlon who was super easy, beat the trainers on route 22, caught a delibird, caught terrakion pretty easily, beat the trainers to the south of humilau, beat the trainers in the sea side cave, caught a tynamo, seel, shuckle, and electrik, and am now on the plasma frigate.
    Current team:
    Spindy the ferrothorn lv 50
    Champ the simipour lv 50
    Erin the haxorus lv 50
    Bloblia the reuniclous lv 49
    Buzz the arcanine lv 50
    Captain the braviary lv 46

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Never really played Pokemon Black or White, jumped from Soul Silver and Heart Gold to Black 2. I was told by a friend, since I wasnt use to Black or White I'd have trouble with Black 2.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the image size pixel limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I beat everyone on the plasma frigate the first time, got to the giant chasm, caught a piloswine, sneasel, clefairy, and vanillish, got all the items and taught Champ ice beam, caught a ditto and a metang in the middle of the giant chasm, amazingly I caught the metang in my first ultra ball o.O I beat all the plasma grunts on the frigate the second time, beat Colress and Zinzolin, beat white kyurem and Ghetsis, and now I'm on my way to the route before the victory road =)

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Yesterday on White 2, I trained my Latias to level 75 and my Volcarona to level 60. Which means that my training is finished for now, and I can move on to other things. Almost. First, I need to get enough BP to buy the TMs for U-Turn and Hidden Power. So, I went to the PWT and tried some of the tournaments there. I started with the Rental Tournament and won it quite easily, then moved on to the Mix tournament which proved to be much harder, it took me a lot of tries before I had cleared it. But I did it at last, and after that, I continued to the regional Leader tournaments. I won all of them, and unlocked the rest of the tournaments except for Champions. I tried the World Leaders tournament and lost once, but won on my second try. With that, I had gotten enough BP to buy the TM for Hidden Power. So I did, and taught it to my Cobalion and Latias. Still need a few more BP for the U-Turn TM, so I'll battle until I have it as well, then I'll be able start with my actual first goal. Haven't done anything on Black 2, but I have at least decided on what to to next. Though it will take a long time to accomplish, which means I should probably start as soon as possible.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Recently started my Black 2 over again, to get back to Tepig. Named it Blaze.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the image size pixel limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I beat all of the trainers on the route next to victory road and caught a rufflet and a throw. I almost caught a sawk but for some reason it didn't have sturdy >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I did some breeding for a Starly and another Dratini as I wanted to use them in the Flying Type Expert tournament. I EV trained them and fully evolved them, then took them and four other Flying types to the World Tournament. I did the tournament on triple battles like I usually do. I lost on my first attempt because Tailwind gave me a lot of trouble. I tried again soon after and managed to win with one Pokemon remaining at the end.

Next, I managed to get my Join Avenue up to level 60. All my shops are at rank 10 now too. I also participated in several musicals today.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 12th May 2013 at 3:47 AM.

Before I started exploring Chargestone Cave, I used my newly acquired Surf HM to explore previously inaccessible areas. I gained many items and even caught an Axew. I trained it before returning to Chargestone Cave. In Chargestone, I ran into Bianca who gave me some information about the floating stones. I battled many trainers, raising my Pokémon a few levels, and reached the exited the cave to Mistralton City.

In Mistralton City, I encountered Prof. Juniper and met Skyla, the Mistraltion City gym leader. Prof. Juniper gave me a master ball, the most powerful type of Pokéball. After talking, Prof. Juniper went to the Celestial Tower. Before I followed, I explored Mistralton then went to Join Avenue to add more shops. Because it was Thursday, I went to the desert and caught a Braviary.

Afterwards, I returned to Mistralton and traveled through route 7, learning about the cloud trio from an old woman. I battled many trainers and caught a Zebstrika. When I arrived at the Celestial Tower, I met with Prof. Juniper again. She gave me a lucky egg, a wonderful item that increases the experience my Pokémon receive. I proceeded to climb the tower, defeating trainers and evolving my Axew and Growlithe. I caught a Litwick as well. When I reached the top, I rang the bell. I then returned to Mistralton.

After healing my Pokémon, I went to the gym. I navigated through the gym, avoiding the gusts of wind. By the time I reached Skyla, my Pokémon were overleveled. The fight against Skyla was very easy. My Electivire made short work of her whole team. When I won, I was given the jet badge and another TM.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

I went back over to Giant Chasm, caught a Ditto so I could trade for Rotom, then I headed over to Driftveil to see if the Clay Tunnel was open yet. Finding that it was, I headed inside, caught some pokemon (Durant, Lairon, and Heatmor), while exploring and beating up trainers. Discovered that Lucario's Aura Sphere is super effective against rock-types, as more than a few Graveler and Golem and Onix found out the hard way. Finding my way to the Underground Ruins, I headed into the Rock Peak Chamber to tackle Regirock.

Regirock was a pain in the behind. Good thing I saved in front of it, cuz it took me three tries to bring down its health without KO-ing it. I kept getting critical hits right when I did not want them. Finally caught the bugger with a timer ball after pelting it with ultra balls and dusk balls. Catching it unlocked the Iron Chamber, so I went back to the main cavern, saved, and switched the Mystery Door to Iron Chamber. First time against Registeel, got a critical hit and KO-ed it. SR'ed and tried again. Got its health down to just short of fainting, then settled in for another long battle to catch it.

I threw ONE dusk ball.

Wobbled once.

Twice.

Three times.

Registeel was caught.

ON THE VERY FIRST TRY.

I still can't believe it.

I also caught Cresselia while crossing the Marvelous Bridge. She was a pain because of her Moonlight move. Every time I had her health down, she healed and I had to start over again. But I got her. Tempted to teach her the move Fly and ride her around instead of Mandibuzz, if she can learn that move.

Now I just have to get off my butt and get into White 2 so I can unlock the Iceberg Chamber and take on Regice. Then I can go after the real prize, the king of giants, Regigigas.

...I love Regigigas. Can't you tell?
    Last edited by Cyberra; 12th May 2013 at 2:19 PM.

Page 95 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast