Page 103 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4147

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Alright so after I took my Chimchar to the I'V dude, I finally realized oh wait, if I want 31 IV's in at least one stat, I'll need "it can't be better in that regard".
    So of course after tedious hours of breeding, and using E3 as a breather from it, I got the Pliplup I wanted.
    Modest Nature
    Mischievous characteristic.
    Now I resume training, he's EV'd 504 Sp:Ak and HP, and did evolve.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I've restarted my pokemon black 2 game and this for the 3RD PLAYTHROUGH!! but here is the twist, I am doing a nuzlocke. I did it about 2 days ago and I forgot to post here so I'll go on from Burghs gym.

I enter burghs gym and beat up the trainers with Lily and Piggy the tranquil and pignite.
    I finally reach burgh after the annoying cacoon thing that takes a while to travel in. UGH!!!! After reaching burgh I switch Piggy the pignite at front and then battle burgh! I was an idiot and forgot to heal my pokemon before entering the gym and Agent Duck the psyduck and Salad the swadloon were low on health though they are useless for this gym battle, lucky Lily and Piggy were fine! Phew.
    I use flame charge and 1 hit KO his first pokemon. In comes dwebble, being half rock Lily is useless and it may have smack down and rock polish to kill pignite. Indeed it had rock polish and smack down so I switch to Agent duck FORGETTING ABOUT HIM ON LOW HEALTH! I try a water pulse and it didnt do enough for me to be satisfied. SMACK DOWN GOT A CRITICAL HIT ANDPSYDUCK GOES TO RED HEALTH FROM BEING IN ORANGE HEALTH!!! NOO!!! I gotta retreat so I send out salad but smack down hit more hard than I thought it would so salad is also red health. I HAD YOU DWEBLE!! I use razor leaf but still it doesnt knock out the dwebble, dweeble goes for the smack down and I loose salad.
    R.I.P
    SALAD
    LEVEL 11-20
    It was either salad or agent duck, since Agent duck was level 22 at the time and it had good moves I didnt want ot loose i and Salad had some sloppy moves anyway.
    I could've saved salad by sending out pignite even though it was risky. I send in pignite and smack down its. It doesnt hit as hard as I thought so I flame charge and boom dweble the annoying brat is now gone. Here comes the Leavanny. I sent in Lily and use return checking what it does. Doesnt do enough but I think it would 2 hit KO. It doesnt and burgh heals. I use air cutter but still doesnt work. Leavanny uses struggle bug. HA USELESS ON ME MATE! Quick attack does the trick and I earn my 3rd BADGE!!!!!
    I leave the gym and put salad in the dead box. I get Lucky the level 18 eevee to replace salad while putting exp share on. I want eevee to evolve to umbreon but it doesnt since I was p-laying in daytime but we'll get to that soon. The trick to get eevee was having a level 18 in front at where you catch eevee then use a repel and run around a bit, worked for me :P Underleveling paid off! I go and train some of my pokemon then continue on to route 5(I think it is :P)
    I beat colress, BUT HE DIDNT HAVE HIS COOL COLRESS THEME THING!!!!UGH! I kill him easily with a couple flame charges. SIMPLE! I put ron the watchog in front and take on a trainer before the healing house. DAMN IT IN TRAINING TO GET RON FROM LEVEL 18 TO LEVEL 20 HE GOT IN ORANGE HEALTH!!! Ron should be able to handle this trainer. BUT HE CANT! 2 deaths in 1 day. What is going on?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?
    R.I.P
    Ron the watchog
    Level 2-20

Why?!?!?!
    Anyway, I replace him with Sandy the sandile my first encounter from route 5. I go to the desert resort and catch a sigileaf. WHATEVER IT IS!! THE FLYING-PSYCHIC THING!
    I train my pokemon a bit by beating the trainers then head to Nimbasa City. Nearly loose Psyduck from a wild Maractus I decided to take on even though how underleveled I was!
    I train up then head to Nimbasa city. I go to Route 16 and beat up trainers then head to lostlorn forest to train for the gym! ya hoo! My team is all level 30 and Im taking on ELESA!!!
    In the gym Sandy kills everything with dig. IN YO FACE!! I even have a level 30 espeon that I gave dig by mistake. Anyway.... ELESA WAS A PIECE OF CAKE, A CRUMBLED PIECE THOUGH! Lol. The only problem was SHE SPAMMING VOLT SWITCH ON PIGNITE A COUPLE TIMES! DAMN EMOLGA AND VOLT SWITCH! Luckey I survived....
    Here is my team:
    Piggy the pignite: Level 31
    Lucky the espeon: level 30
    Sandy the Krokorok: Level 32
    Lily the unfeasant: Level 32
    Agent duck the psydick: level 30
    Stain the Koffing: (underleveled by the other pokemon at the moment, i dont care if stain dies) level 25

I played White 2 and defeated Area 7 of White Treehollow.It was very tough to beat as there were three floors and the opposition Pokemon were tougher,but I managed to beat them.I got 1 Swift Wing as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.78 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.77 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.76 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.76 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.78 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.79 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Haven't done much in my White 2 or Black 2 as of late... still working on my shiny Litwick hunt in White 2. Got my event Deoxys in both Black 2 and White 2. Might do more hunting when I can. Been busy playing the new Animal Crossing game .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I just finally caught my DWF Vulpix so I am breeding it like crazy. Thankfully Ninetails are predominately female. Other than that I'm just raising the level of my Pokemon by type to complete the medals. It's taking way longer than I though, since I've opted not to use the Elite Four. Though I'm not sure how long that will last.

So far on the Nuzlocke im doing okay... I head to route 6(whatever it is called Im loosing track)
    Look who I find! BIANCA! Stop stalking me Bianca.....
    She talks to me about her hearing something... she is plain creepy! She takes me to some random spot and starts looking around for a hidden grotto WHICH IS RIGHT BEHIND HER!
    Do you want to enter this small hidden grotto?
    NO!
    But Bianca pushes me in because she is annoying. She then makes me battle some mincino and I 1 hit K.O it with espeon's covet. IT ONLY GIVES ME 200 AND SOMETHING Exp. Points, WASTE OF TIME! I go to the berry person and ask if I can buy something. I get berries then sell them to the person in the van. Stupid Idea. I battle the chef and easily kil her pokémon. I continue and battle all the trainers 1 by 1 killing them. I go in the tall grass and see my encounter. A MINCINO!I dont really care so I kill it even though I wouldn't get another chance to catch something, so what nothing THAT good in here anyway... Then comes charles. Eh his pretty simple. I keep using return and his archen faints. But Charles Sigilyph confuses Espeon. Bite if it hits should work. Thankfully it does and now comes tirtouga. In a couple covet it faints. I continue riding my bike across "Charizard Bridge" and find a ducklett. I catch it in a quick ball, save then head to the next city to train ALL my team to level 35.

My team is now:

Dragonite - lvl 77
    Zoroark - lvl 80
    Scizor - lvl 80
    Gengar - lvl 75
    Volcarona - lvl 80
    Lucario - lvl 78

I've just gotten B2 and am really excited! BUT I really want to play it on challenge mode!!!

Can somebody PLEASE send me their challenge key over WiFi? Is that even possible??

Please PM me if you can do this...THANKS!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I caught all of the pokemon I need from my platinum game now it's time to get the ones I need on heartgold and soulsilver.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Ok, i have pokemon black 2 so let's begin!
    Current team:
    Growlithe level 22
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2lv0a3d.jpg[/IMG]
    Flaaffy level 20
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/dzhwd1.jpg[/IMG]
    Eevee level 19 (just caught)
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/1hpgf4.gif[/IMG]
    Riolu level 21
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/6zab1f.gif[/IMG]
    Got past the sewers in castelia city and im now training in castelia park! Caught a wild eevee which is male and level 19. training eevee and the others but Growlithe fainted when battling eevee by poison. Will battle gym when pokemon get to level 25.
    Last edited by pokemonmaster99325; 12th June 2013 at 5:44 PM.
    I love every Pokemon!

Default Black 2 Journey Post 83

I finished leveling up my EV trained Pokémon. I evolved them up to their first stage. I also bred some Pokémon that I didn't have in the Unova Dex that are otherwise unavailable and managed to get a Reshiram from a trade. That means that I have all of the legendaries of Unova.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Honestly, since losing to Skyla, I didn't train much at all well..I did do some training, just a little. Buzz did learn Shock wave :]
    I couldn't stand the thought of losing to her again, when I have an electric type & considering the shenanigans and troubles I've faced already since leaving Asperita. What troubles, you ask?Well, for those who haven't read my prev' posts, I've lost a total of 13 times to gym leaders, you could say I've been having sleepless nights.

I've realised that as well as bad type match ups ( I blame luck/fortune here) that the huge level gaps have just made it an impossible mountain to climb at times, and with most of my Pokemon having late evolutions, I honestly feel like I've been climbing a Mountain, Mount Everest to be exact..
    Anyways, I only had one thing in mind. Rematch Skyla. Beat Skyla. & leave with the badge.
    Nothing too much, just for once, for once, lets get this over without too much fuss (the fuss being me losing over and over again, aahh!)
    I approached the battle very cautiously, using my Buzz carefully to sweep through her as often as I could.
    I swear, Skarmory & sturdy is just so damn annoying. And what's the big idea with the level gap, I really need to train some more.
    Her level advantages made this really tough, what would have been a OHKO was now a 2HKO.
    She was virtually out speeding everything I had too.
    Electabuzz learning shock wave was my only hope here.
    In the end it came down to my Buzz & Golduck, and it wasn't straight forward. I had to think my way through strategicall as without those two I could not win at all. Without much fuss, I managed to beat her.
    Though losing her to before kind of deflated the victory, but I digress..

It's been a constant up hill struggle, but maybe just maybe I can get a small break in the next few towns
    as thankfully, I have no annoyingly over powered leaders to face for a while..phew :s
    Losing like 13 times already, being at several disadvantages, I almost lost hope.
    No, but seriously since Skyla I've had quite an easy few days in Isshu.
    I headed to Lentimas Town, which is so quirky and awesome, it was like a vacation of some sorts..
    ..but arriving here meant that I could finally get my Eevee to evolve in to a Flareon!
    Explored around the strangers house, headed for Reversal mountain & having never played W2 before I was shocked at how beautiful the burning lava was compared to the Blue-ish theme in B2. It was truely awe-inspiring :]
    Anyways, I found a Camerupt & looking at it, something striked me - I have to catch that thing. I don't know why, but I just do.
    Even though I had a Flareon, I decided to get one and perhaps use him after game?

After finishing the cave, I arrived in Undella & for once I felt I could just kick back & relax.
    Not for long though as I soon ran in to Hugh, he challenges me to battle. Great.
    I knew he'd be at least marginally stronger then B2 as I was on challenge mode..
    And he was much stronger. His Emboar was like 5 levels higher then anything in my team!
    Although he wasn't an easy fight, I was rather untroubled and got through unscathed..for once!
    Headed north to Lacunosa, on the way Ferroseed evolved into Ferrothorn! Awesomeness! That was a great moment for me, for some reason or another..
    Although I was having a rather chilled time and not facing any sto0pid over powered gym leaders, I did come to one point where I fought a triple battle where my team was rather low on health..I survived, just about..then arrived at Lacunosa..met Bianca & Proffessor Juniper..I later found Hugh up to his usual emotional barrages, helped him destroy those rather annoying Plasma guys, or should I say Black plasma guys..I really despise the sages, they really do think they're special, don't they?
    I noticed that they were a good 4/5 levels up on me, with Drayden coming up this looked really bad...

At the moment, I'm at Village bridge. It's my favourite location in Isshu, I just love the scenery & village-feel.
    You could say that by my standards, or the standards of this cruel play through, it's been rather quite lately.
    Yeah, indeed it has. I do know however for a fact that with Drayden coming up things will get back to how they've been.
    Yeah, I'm not comfortable with the idea of facing him. Ferrothorn may help, but being on challenge mode, I really don't think so.
    Anyways, I should be heading to Opelucid soon but for now wish me luck guys!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    I enjoy reading your posts but think you're a terrible trainer/battler :P spend an hour Audino training and spare yourself some pain :P
    Haha, thanks man :]
    If you've read everything I've posted, then you'd know the atrocity I've been facing!
    You're right! I do need to Audino-grind, really I do :]

White2
    Dis: Nothing at all to report. I pretty much just turn my game on, help my avenue fans, maybe fight a few sports stadium trainers if they give items that I collect, and then save and turn it off.

Black2
    Acc: Caught and trained an Ampharos to exchange with Magnezone. Not sure how that will work, but at least Focus Blast/Power Gem gets better type coverage than Flash Cannon/Tri-Attack.

In Black 2, I beat area 8 and 9 in White Treehollow. In White 2, I finished area 7 in Black Tower, then I beat area 8 and 9 here as well. Tomorrow, I will continue with area 10 in both games which means I will finish these places and be able to move on to other things.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I caught all of the pokemon I need for white 2 on heartgold, soulsilver, and sapphire. I wasn't far enough in emerald so I had to do it in sapphire which is fine. I need to wait until later to transfer them to my platinum since it's been so long since I've done the pal park.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've spent the last week stuck in the Dragonspiral Tower hunting a shiny Golurk. Am hoping one shows itself soon so I can get out of there, pick up my next fossil, and start hunting swarms I haven't gone after yet.

Black 2: Cleared area 10 in White Treehollow, so that is now complete. Next up is to complete the National Pokedex in this game. I have around 30 Pokemon left to get, and I will need to trade for most of them. Already started a little, but focused mostly on White 2 today, will probably do the rest and finish it tomorrow.

White 2: Cleared area 10 in Black Tower... so I am now done with that in this game too. Next up here is to complete the Pokedex in this game as well. But here, I will start with the Unova Dex as I haven't completed it yet. When it is done, I will move on to the National Dex. I started a bit today with doing a lot of trades with my other 5th gen games. I also evolved a couple of Pokemon, one Eevee into Espeon and a Spheal all the way to Walrein. Also did some small breeding. All I have left to do now is to breed a Magby and evolve it as well as evolve my Buneary, Archen, Spoink and Beldum into their final forms, then the Unova Dex will be done. Will hopefully be able to do all of that tomorrow.
    Δ

I played Black 2 and defeated Area 7 of the Black Tower.The first time I lost miserably and it was only the second time that I emerged victorious.But then also it was very hard and had it not been for an over-levelled Zangoose,I would've lost.Anyways,I got 1 Muscle Wing as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.77 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.79 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.77 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.76 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.77 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.85 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

The last few days have been, well, rather short paced. I haven't been hassled too much from annoying gym leaders.
    Or that annoying freak, Colress. Not seen much of Hugh, Cheren or Bianca.
    My Ferroseed and Duosion both evolved into Ferrothorn and Reuniclus respectively.
    Was an awesome moment or two, I had been anticipating their evolutions for some time.
    My team is starting to feel strong, or rather, ready to sweep the floor of the gym leaders who were previously beating me.
    There was also a new Pokemon, added to my team. Axew his name. They're really cute, & cool, & they pack a punch too!
    I was thinking, how ironic that I caught one right as I was heading to Drayden, who has a Haxorus. I just found it, interesting..

Arrived at Opelucid with my eyes set firmly on the elusive, legend badge.
    Explored Route 9, which always amazes me with the department being there, for some reason or another.
    It has this quaint feel, and reminds me when I passed here in B/W. How times, have changed.
    Arriving at the gym, I later took down Drayden's apprentices, rather easily. Though, the Fraxure's were somewhat irritating.
    You won't believe this, but I brought Axew along with me. Why? Uhh, I guess having only just caught it, I wanted to use it as soon as.
    And I was hoping, I could sneak it some experience but it was a rather tame effort, in a gym full of high leveled dragons.

Challenged Drayden, with my expectations low. I didn't expect to lose, but rather get beaten easily.
    I know, it's hardly the mentality of a champion, is it? However, if you've read my previous post, you will know that, I've been through countless barrage of tough fought gym battles. Long story short, I've lost 12 times from Cheren till now, to gym leaders.
    The level gaps were one thing, but the main blow for me was having countless battles at severe type disadvantages.
    Things have changed now, my team is much stronger. Beating me, is not as simple as it was before.

Drayden was tough, though not as much as I had predicted.
    My game plan was, well it was, to fight fire, with fire.
    Not the smartest of plans, when you're at disadvantage level-wise but I never had any ice types or anything else.
    I did, however, have two aces up my sleeve in Ferrothorn and Reuniclus. They're my strongest Pokemon, and have a good match up against most of Drayden's team.
    Anyways, he starts of with his Druddigon as I proceed with Golduck.
    Rough skin was so damn annoying, and kept pressuring me every time I used a physical attack.
    Took some work, but I eventually dealt with Druddigon.
    His Altaria would be even more annoying. It caught me completely off guard, as I switched my Ferrothorn in, blasting me apart with Fire Blast. Are you for real? I never saw that coming, and completely wasted one of my main Pokemon for this game.
    It then proceeded to serving me with the usual dinner course, of haxing me to oblivion. It used sing, and hit.
    I eventually overcame it with Flareon, IIRC.
    Flygon next, I had the perfect answer. But first, I had to deal with the obvious.
    Flygon flinching my Braviary, was rather critical in the end as the extra damage would have helped, like seriously! Ugh!
    Anyways my perfect answer, was my cute little Reuniclus. It has HP ice, and it put a huge dent into Flygon.
    It wasn't enough though, as two crunches finished me off.
    Can this, can this get any worse? :s I honeslty lost all hope there, and the battle had only one outcome.
    I lost the game 2-0 with him having his Haxorus, untouched. It was a lot closer then I imagined earlier.
    Had I managed Ferrothorn better, then who knows? And I did do exactly that, in the rematch.

However that game was almost a de-ja-vu, I ended up losing that but it was much closer.
    I tried being more spontaneous, switching from one Poke to another to scout for information.
    What I did was bring Ferro in on Drudiggon then immediately switch to Flareon anticipating the fire attack.
    Of course, when I did, he didn't hit me with a fire attack and my whole plan back fired.
    I don't think I did justice to the Drayden battles though, my description wasn't that great and that's because I did these battles yesterday and though I can remember what happened, it's not fresh in my mind so I've decided to keep it short.

Preparing for my 3rd encounter with Drayden, I've made a few changes.
    Decided to take Axew out as it's dead weight, sadly :s
    I honestly don't know why I even bothered bringing him. He's still young, and had no chance here.
    Bought in Electabuzz & taught it, Ice punch. I'm confident, of getting past Drayden this time around with Electabuzz.
    The last two battles have been fantastic match ups, with Drayden narrowly closing out.
    We'll see if he can keep up this intensity, because this time, I'm ready to avenge my previous defeats.

# Wish me luck :]
    Last edited by Kall El; 17th June 2013 at 3:34 AM.

Black 2: Did a lot of trading with Black and White, which allowed me to get all the Pokedex entries I missed. So with that, I have now completed the National Pokedex in this game. For that, I got a Shiny Charm, a diploma and a medal. After doing that, I went to Route 3 and bred three random eggs which I hatched. That gave my total number of hatched eggs to 100, so I got the medal for that. Next up, I will EV-train my upcoming team, but I guess that will have to wait for a few days at least.

White 2: Evolved my Archen, Sponik, Beldum and Buneary into their final forms. Then I bred a Magby and evolved it into Magmar. And with that, I had completed the Unova Dex. I went to Nuvema Town and talked to the Professor who gave me an Oval Charm. After that, I evolved my Happiny into Chansey. Next up, I will complete the National Dex in this game as well. And the first step in that is to transfer over a lot of Pokemon from my 4th generation games. It shouldn't take too long to get done, I hope to have all of them transferred sometime this week at least.
    Δ

White 2, all current shops in avenue are now at level ten.
    Caught the shiny haxorus and found a shiny basculin in the hour luckily. This was while i was EV training me Leafeon in speed.
    Debating on training up a pidgeot as i have yet to see an online player with one.
    Hatched a whole lot of technician Scythers and currently running through catching all the in game pokemon i havent caught. Gonna have to go get that shiny charm!
    Hidden ability pokemon for trades.
    (Dream worlds and radars)

Not for trade

Legendaries

After being forced into participating in the Driftveil Tournament with Scraggy, Magmar, and Excadrill I went through the Relic Passage as a way to train my team. I then made my way through Route 6 and actually got to use Swablu for once, although it proved incredibly weak. I persisted through all the trainers and arrived at Chargestone Cave, one of my least favorite locations in all of Pokemon. I rushed through it as fast as I could (beating all the trainers of course) and got to Mistralton City. I met Professor Juniper for the first time as well as Skyla but I decided to head to the Celestial Tower before going to the gym. Along Route 7 Swablu finally evolved into Altaria!! Professor Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg inside the Celestial Tower and I climbed my to the top, rang the bell, and took a break.

Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Having done a few extras here and there, I decided to re-challenge the Black Tower in my Black 2 cartridge. So I flew to Black City from Nimbasa and went in. Talked to a few characters nearby and everyone talked about my little "victory". Honestly, they're exaggerating. Now, I decided that I'll take Area 10 first and stepped into the lift. I began my tediously patience-depleting challenge by going room for room until I find the gate trainer. After having cleared some 10 rooms, I (sigh) found out that the gate trainer is on a level above, so I went up one level. Did the same process, with all rooms cleared. Found the gate trainer up above again, and this depleted my patience. Went up again, cleared all rooms again, once again discovered the gate trainer to be up above, but I have no choice. I've already gone this far and bled my arse this long. I wearingly went up, and I was surprised to see the gate trainer in the first room I entered. Obviously a huge sigh of relief. I battled her and gave me the location of the gate, which was 3 levels below. It was a good thing that I cleared all areas otherwise it'd be tedious to clean up a whole area just to find the gate. I went in, and battled Benga. I didn't even break a sweat beating him; all 3 of his Pokémon were no match for my beefed-up Latios from all those battles I had before getting here. So I got my nice little prized money and got the heck out. I was disappointed that I only have a Vitamin for a prize, considering how long and tiring the challenge was. Still, better than no prize at all. I counted my cash, and it increased stupendously. I guess this makes up for that horrible prize. I got worn off, so I saved the game on the spot.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

It's only been a day but quite a bit has happened since I lost to Drayden, for the 2nd time.
    Starting off from before, I headed to Drayden looking to avenge my previous defeats.
    This time around, I wouldn't go down so easily. I was ready, to battle.

I started off the battle just as I did before, sending my Golduck out to face off against his Druddigon.
    It was in vein, but Golduck wasn't to do much here, so I used him to weaken Druddigon as much as I could.
    He did that perfectly, bringing him down to half. I sent out my Flareon to finish the job with a Double edge, to the face :]

Next his Flygon, which my Reuniclus OHKO'd with HP ice!! I was really surprised as in the previous two battles it was a 2HKO.
    Unlike last time, my Reuniclus had the last word, it was staying around till the end.

Next up was his Haxorus! That was really shocking, as he previously used to send his Altaria out, he used to leave his Haxorus as his final weapon, but not this time. It was fine, I didn't switch my Reuniclus out even though it was low on health. Just in case, just in case he dragon danced my Reuniclus would have done big damage..but he didn't, he just straight up killed me with Shadow claw.
    But it's fine, I had the perfect answer for this situation, Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn was amazing here, finishing Drayden's Haxorus, though taking a lot of damage in the process..Phew! I knew with that done, the badge was almost certain to be mine, he only had his Altaria. My Electabuzz would soon deal with that, through a barrage of ice punches & finally, I won. I beat Drayden on my 3rd try.

I may have lost 14 matches to gym leaders so far, but it's all been worth it. I've just been extremely unlucky, right from the beggining there's been a mountain to climb, whether that be, being ridiculously low on levels (I blame challenge mode here!) or being at a type disadvantage in almost every gym, well, at least from 2nd to 5th I was.

After beating Drayden, Team Plasma made their grand entrance.
    I really enjoyed, the cool animation scene, Plasma as annoying as they are, proved to be much more interesting, this time around.
    Dealt with Plasma, met Cheren & Hugh. Headed to Humilau.
    The under-water tunnel is amazing, it feels like you're there, with the Pokemon, under the water in their habitat.
    Arrived at Humilaum, I feel so relaxed whenever I come here :3
    Met Hugh, and explored the City.
    Uhh, walked some ladies Mienfoo is it? I can't remember the Pokemon, but she is so damn rude!
    She just wouldn't stop complaining! And to top it off, I wasted my time petting her trash for a stupid pearl..

Final gym, would turn out to be the easiest for me.
    I had three Pokemon who had a major type advantage over Marlon, so I was really confident of straight forward victory.
    The only concern I had was, his Pokemon being much higher in levels.
    So, I entered the Gym which by the way, is really beautiful.
    Just like Humilau, it has this relaxing feeling but aesthetically is beautiful.
    I challenged Marlon, and beat him easily. Ferrothorn & Electabuzz did great work just sweeping through without much trouble.
    For the first time in this play through, I had a gym battle that was quick, straight forward and easy.
    For the first time, I didn't get swept across the floor, or feel the need to rage, this is how it should be :]

After winning I met Hugh, headed to Route 21 which is an awesome route, I just like it's perplexing design, I guess.
    Then headed to Route 22, Plasma's Ship. Beat the grunts, and met Hugh. Stupid Shadow triad transported back.
    Man, I really hate them idiots. They're just so damn annoying. They think they own the place, moving you from one place to another.
    Anyways, before heading to the Giant Chasm, I evolved my Buzz to an Electivire after finally gaining access to the Electerizer.
    I didn't expect to see it so soon, but was really happy to finally have an Electivire. It's been a long journey since he was a little Elekid :]

I'm currently at Plasma's hideout, for the final performance, beating those stupid Plasmaaaa' grunts!
    I should be out sooner or later, can't wait for Victory road and then the E4 on Challenge mode!
    Wow, it's amazing to think I'm almost done here, but it's been one heck of a journey.
    So many challenges, moments to remember, and adventures to come! Wish me luck! :]

Unfortunately I've been rather busy here lately. I didn't have enough time to finish my team for the Wi-Fi International Challenge
    So for now I'm just gonna finish my team, an gonna start breeding other pokemon like Scizor, Crobat, Spiritomb, Flygon, etc. All the one's I have but never actually started to breed.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Page 103 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast